A Cuckold Story Ch. 57-59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire drive home I was sporting a grin a mile wide. Our spontaneous lovemaking had completely transformed my mood from one of being irked with my wife's flagrant infidelity to one of unconditional love and devotion to my beautiful wife. And when we finally arrived at home, I swept Cheryl into my arms and planted a passionate kiss on her lips as I told her I loved her with all my heart. It'd been a fantastic day and when later that evening, Jack texted Cheryl to see if she was available next Thursday night for dinner, I told her to go for it, even suggesting that I would make hotel reservations if needed.

Cheryl's Thursday night date with Jack turned out be "the best ever" and they made plans to get together as often as possible given that Jack lived almost an hour away without traffic, and two hours with. I guess the fact that I've been cuckolded for as long as I have allowed me to not just take this news in stride but to welcome the idea that Cheryl would, once again, have a regular boyfriend.

Jack was a Silicon Valley executive who travelled a lot for work, so for him, having a no-strings relationship with Cheryl was perfect as he could put in the long hours necessary to be a success but when he needed to unwind and relieve his pent-up sexual needs, he had a sexy, willing woman at his disposal.

Chapter 58

Now that Cheryl had a new boyfriend, at least twice a month, she would get herself all dolled up and head to San Jose to meet Jack and they would then spend the night frolicking in his townhouse, fucking and sucking each other to sexual exhaustion. The next day, Cheryl would make the return trip back home and if it was a weekend, I would greet my wife as I always did when returning from a date, with a soothing tongue for her well-fucked pussy and professions of undying love.

It was always uncomfortable not knowing whether Jack told his friend Dave that he was carrying on an affair with my wife, but when Dave left the firm some six months after his wedding, I breathed a sigh of relief, hoping that even if Cheryl's infidelities had become the hot new topic of the office gossip mill, it would soon die down.

With my wife now having a regular sexual outlet for her ravenous desires, she seemed to always be in a great mood, and I was reminded that Cheryl was happiest when she had a steady boyfriend. It didn't hurt that Jack, a handsome, powerful man who could have his pick of women, was a sexual dynamo and he made my wife feel truly desirable in a way I never could.

About three months after meeting Jack, my wife added another lover to her rotation when a younger guy from her gym asked her out for a drink. Cheryl had been eyeing this guy for several months, acting the consummate "cougar" as she flirted shamelessly, making it clear that the ring on her finger would not be an obstacle if he wanted to ask her out.

One drink led to two and the third drink was consumed at this guy's apartment where Cheryl ended up being soundly fucked for two solid hours by this hunky young stud. After that, "The Weightlifter" became a regular and at least a couple times a month Cheryl would stop by his apartment where the two of them would fuck and suck for several hours until they satisfied each other completely.

Now that Cheryl had two virile lovers on the side from which to choose, she reveled in the ability to schedule a date on the spur of the moment, enabling her sexual needs to be met on a regular basis. And as for me, the saying "Happy Wife, Happy Life" comes to mind and with Cheryl enjoying the attentions of these two hung studs, I must admit to feeling relieved knowing that I was not responsible for my wife's sexual satisfaction. And as a bonus, Cheryl had eased up on the usage of the chastity cage and I spent many a date night with my dick in my hand picturing my wife with one of her two lovers.

With both Jack and The Weightlifter, Cheryl was forthright in letting them know she had my permission to see other men. At first, I was somewhat worried that things might get uncomfortable with this transparency on my wife's part, but Cheryl assured me that she'd keep her dating life and home life separate. And, true to her word, she's done just that.

While not explicitly telling these new boyfriends that I was a cuckold, my wife informed them both that early in our marriage, she'd let me know that I just wasn't up to snuff in the bedroom. Cheryl told both guys that we'd worked out an arrangement where she could see other men, but that I was required to remain faithful. This might sound harsh and I'm sure that both men considered me to be the ultimate pussy-whipped husband, but Cheryl believed this explanation of our marital arrangement was easier than trying to describe the nuances of our hotwife and cuckold lifestyle to those not familiar with it.

Cheryl continued to see Jack and The Weightlifter for the next several years. During this time, Cheryl also hooked up with Brad several times even though she'd sworn never to fuck him again. Truthfully, I think there will always be something about Brad that appeals to my wife. And even though Brad is getting on in years, he seems still to have what it takes to give Cheryl the sexing she needs and deserves.

Perhaps it's because Brad and Cheryl have a lengthy history together or it's just their special sexual chemistry, but I've learned to accept that my wife will always welcome the opportunity to get together with her long-time lover.

It was also during this time that Cheryl became something of a social media fanatic, and she was constantly updating her Facebook account with pictures. And given the number of men who've fucked my wife over the years, it's no surprise that some of her former lovers got in touch with her for "old times sake."

Always careful not to mix her dating life with our family life, Cheryl never "friended" these guys but she did make contact with several of them, going out on a couple of dates with former lovers and fucking two guys who had once been part of her rotation.

And when Dave, the fraternity jock who'd fucked Cheryl while I was in college, contacted her out of the blue, my wife and I arranged a two-night trip down to Los Angeles. Each day my wife and I would tour the sights and each evening, Dave would show up at our hotel room sporting a grin a mile wide and a sizeable bulge in his pants.

Each night, Cheryl would have me welcome Dave into the room, inviting him to join my wife for a drink before I'd make my hasty exit. Then Cheryl and Dave, who was married, relived their affair, fucking several times before he'd head home to his wife.

To be honest, my wife's active sex life and frequent overnights with other men has always kept our marriage fresh and exciting. In contrast to many, or perhaps I should say most, women in their late fifties, Cheryl still took great pains to look great and several hours in the gym was, and still is, normal for her. And with Cheryl dating frequently, and the fact that both of her regular lovers were younger than her, Cheryl's impending 60th birthday was less of a blow than would normally be expected.

My 60th birthday had taken place about six months prior to Cheryl's and when she'd asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I confessed that what I wanted most of all was to have Cheryl spend the day with one of her lovers and to then return home to me where we would enjoy a romantic dinner at home.

"I can do that!" exclaimed Cheryl when I told her what I wanted and that very evening she contacted The Weightlifter and arranged to get together. And the day of my birthday my wife spent the afternoon with her boytoy, returning to me with a well-fucked pussy that I thoroughly cleansed, giving Cheryl an orgasm in the process.

Although my wife then offered to let me make love to her, instead I opted to masturbate. Stroking my dick to an incredible orgasm while hearing about Cheryl's afternoon tryst while gazing at my beautiful wife, naked except for her sexy sling-back heels. That evening, Cheryl treated me to a wonderful home-cooked meal as we enjoyed each other's company like only a long-term happily married couple can.

As Cheryl's 60th birthday approached I was thinking we might do something similar to what we'd done for mine but when I suggested she spend her special day with one of her lovers rather than me, she said, "I don't know Mike. Maybe it should just be you and me that day."

As touched as I was by my wife's suggestion that she and I spend her birthday together, I sat her down and explained that turning sixty was a monumental event and that she deserved to spend her special day with a "real man" who had the attributes and skills to sexually satisfy her in ways that I could only dream about. And with both Jack and the Weightlifter fitting that description to a tee, I told Cheryl that I would feel forever guilty keeping her from spending the day with one of her lovers out of some misplaced notion that she needed to be with her husband on her birthday.

When I finished my piece, Cheryl kissed me full on the lips, exclaiming, "Wow, Mike. You're so sweet. I love you so much!"

As we worked on the logistics of my wife's birthday celebration, however, I realized that it really made more sense for Cheryl to spend the day and the night with a lover and she and I could then celebrate the next day.

Cheryl chose Jack for her birthday celebration and with him living in the South Bay it became clear that I should make hotel reservations for him and my wife if they were to celebrate her birthday properly. And so, I set about making reservations for a hotel room in San Francisco along with dinner at my wife's go-to date restaurant, Bix. And when Cheryl asked Jack to join her for her birthday in San Francisco, he promised her a birthday she'd never forget.

Two weeks before Cheryl's birthday I arrived home from work to find a pile of clothes and shoes scattered across our bedroom and my wife busy trying on various outfits to decide what she wanted to wear for her special night.

It had been some time since Cheryl had been out on the town with a boyfriend and she wanted to look fantastic for her birthday celebration. And when I stripped off my suit, I sat back on the bed to watch my wife model her clothes and shoes while I idly stroked my half-hard penis. Watching my wife dress and undress has always been a favorite pastime of mine and as she poured through her closet pulling out various sexy dresses and high heel shoes, I began to masturbate in earnest.

It seemed that practically every outfit my wife tried on had some sort of lascivious history, from the little black dress that Cheryl had worn when she first gave James her ass, to the tight blue minidress she'd worn for Ian when he took her out dancing in London. And as I pumped my dick, Cheryl would remind me of these adventures, teasingly posing for me as I ran my hand up and down my penis. Eventually, however, my wife emerged from her closet holding the Chanel suit that she'd bought nineteen years earlier in Paris. "I don't know if I'll still fit into this, but it's so sexy," quipped Cheryl as she wriggled into the tight short skirt and donned the stylish jacket.

I hadn't seen Cheryl wearing this suit in probably ten years, but it still fit her like a glove. And when my wife headed to her closet and slipped into a pair of tall spike heel pumps, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Cheryl looked every bit as sexy as she had when we first bought the suit in Paris and I picked up the pace on my dick as I recalled how she'd taken Stephane, her young black lover, back to our apartment that night, leaving me to wander the streets of Paris alone.

I wasn't alone in remembering Cheryl's Paris escapades as my wife giggled, "Do you remember how Stephane was all over me when I wore this that night in Paris? When we got back to the apartment, I had to make him wait so that I could take off the suit. I thought he was going to just rip it off!"

Picturing my wife trying to hold off her impatient black lover, his massive black cock throbbing with excitement as he eagerly anticipated penetrating her sweet little pussy, had me feverishly pumping my dick. And when Cheryl giggled, "That was such a fun night. Stephane and I fucked twice, and you cleaned me up like a good little hubby," I began to come, my semen spurting out of my penis and all over my hand.

Cheryl watched my performance with a sly smile on her lips. It had been some time since I'd masturbated to my wife modeling clothes and I think my excitement at seeing her in her Chanel suit was one of the factors that convinced her to wear it for her birthday dinner with Jack. In fact, I was still mopping up my come with a tissue when Cheryl exclaimed, "I think I'm going to wear this for my birthday! I'll just need to pick out some sexy underwear."

Having just come, my focus was less on my beautiful wife than it was on cleaning up my mess as I told Cheryl I was going to take a shower. But as I got up off the bed and prepared to head to the bathroom Cheryl said, "Uh, Sweetie. Maybe you should shave while you're in there."

Now, ever since Cheryl had stopped locking me in chastity on a regular basis, I had become somewhat lax in shaving my private parts and when I looked down at my penis, I saw that there was a bit of stubble surrounding my shrunken member. And so, I told Cheryl I'd take care of it and as I headed off to the shower I wondered if she was planning on locking me up in anticipation of her birthday dinner with Jack.

My question was answered when I emerged from the shower and saw my pink chastity device sitting prominently on the bed. And Cheryl didn't even need to prompt me to put it on as I grabbed the plastic device and slipped it on to my penis while my wife looked on approvingly.

When I'd successfully attached the chastity cage to my penis, I clicked the tiny lock shut and obediently handed the key to my wife. Standing there before Cheryl, totally naked except for my pink chastity cage and having just masturbated, I felt totally content with my lot.

My wife deserved so much more than a skinny, chastised cuckold like myself and it was my duty to assure that she had every opportunity to enjoy fulfilling sexual encounters with other men. And as I gazed at my beautiful wife, still clad in her Chanel suit and high heel pumps, I couldn't help but blubber, "Oh God, Cheryl. You're so gorgeous. Jack is going to love you in that suit. I want you to have the best birthday ever."

My wife listened to my compliments with a growing smile. I'd just finished telling her how she looked even sexier than when she was younger, when Cheryl quipped, "You don't think I'm too old to be going out with younger guys like Jack and The Weightlifter?"

My response was immediate and genuine as I gushed, "Oh my God, No! You're the sexiest woman I've ever known. Those guys are so lucky to be able to be with you."

Cheryl was clearly enjoying my flattery as she moved closer to me and reached down and tapped on my chastity sleeve with her manicured finger, teasing, "What about you, Baby? You don't mind your naughty wife fucking other men? You don't want me all to yourself?"

"I love it when you fuck other guys!" I emphatically blurted out before telling Cheryl how I knew she needed "real men" to keep her satisfied. I even apologized for my sexual shortcomings, telling my wife that being her cuckold husband was the best thing that could ever happen to a guy like me.

All my words had the desired effect on my wife as she embraced me, planting a sloppy wet kiss on my lips. "You're such a Sweetie, Mike. I love you," cooed my wife as I held in her my arms, relishing the chance to hug my wife, even if I was securely locked in chastity.

The two weeks leading up to my wife's birthday wasn't nearly as frustrating as some of my earlier extended chastity sessions. For some reason, having my penis locked up in anticipation of Cheryl's birthday evening with Jack just seemed like the right thing to do.

Even when, a week before her birthday, my wife returned home after an impromptu date with The Weightlifter, I refused her offer to unlock my penis, telling her that I wanted to remain chaste until after her birthday celebration. Instead, I dutifully licked Cheryl's pussy clean, even giving her a mild orgasm in the process, before telling her how much I loved her and how lucky I was to be married to such a wonderful woman.

Cheryl's birthday fell on a Friday that year which was perfect with respect to arranging her evening with Jack. He was planning to meet my wife at around five-o-clock, and so Cheryl and I had much of the day together to celebrate in our own special way.

I was up at the crack of dawn and I prepared a light breakfast that I served my wife in bed when she eventually awoke at around eight-o-clock. And as Cheryl ate the fried egg and fruit salad that I'd prepared, I gave her my birthday present, a diamond tennis bracelet that I knew she wanted. All the while I was continually wishing my wife happy birthday and telling her how much I loved her.

Cheryl planned to go to yoga that morning and so after I carefully shaved her pussy smooth in anticipation of the evening's festivities, my wife headed out while I laid out the clothes she planned to wear that night. After yoga, Cheryl texted me to say she was going to stop by the nail salon to get a mani-pedi. Earlier that morning, I'd offered to paint my wife's toenails, but it appeared she wanted a more professional job and so, instead, I drove to the store and picked up a bottle of Champagne and two glasses so that she and Jack could celebrate my wife's birthday properly.

It was a little past noon when Cheryl finally arrived home and I greeted her with an affectionate hug before she hurried up to the master bath to clean up. I followed my wife like a puppy dog and as she soaked in the bathtub, we talked about her plans for the night. Besides the inevitable sexual antics and dinner at Bix, Cheryl wanted to enjoy a drink at the Top of the Mark, a swanky bar that my wife had visited plenty of times with various men.

It's funny but hearing about my wife's plans for the evening I was not beset with jealousy or envy as I might have been when I was younger. Instead I was happy that Cheryl had a hunky young lover to escort her around town and to make her birthday something truly special. And as I mused about how easy it was for me to now put aside my own selfish desires and to devote myself to my wife's happiness, I realized I had truly become the ultimate cuckold husband.

Cheryl was planning to head into San Francisco early and check into the hotel at around three-o-clock. And so, when she emerged from the bath and I'd helped towel her off, my wife then slipped into a short jean skirt and black top for her drive into the city. Although disappointed that I would not be able to see Cheryl in the outfit she planned to wear to dinner, I completely understood her desire not to be overdressed this early in the day.

Nevertheless, Cheryl did examine everything I'd laid out on the bed, making sure that I had included every item of clothing that she planned to wear that evening. There was the Chanel suit, of course, and the Louboutin pumps, but my wife had also chosen to wear a very sexy black garter belt, panty and bra set along with a pair of lace top sheer black stockings. Carefully placing these items in my wife's suitcase, I felt the pinch of my chastity sleeve as I pictured Cheryl how stunning my wife would look in this outfit, and I knew that Jack was going to have a great evening with my sexy wife.

When I'd finished packing Cheryl's suitcase, adding her makeup bag and jewelry, I carried it out to her car. All the while, Cheryl had been doing her makeup and curling her hair to look as alluring as possible for her date. And as my wife continued to primp in front of the mirror, I watched her with my heart bursting with love.