A Cuckold Story Ch. 57-59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even in her jean skirt and casual top, Cheryl looked like an angel and it was hard to believe that she was sixty years old. It seemed like only yesterday that we'd met at the community college coffee shop and here we were almost forty years later, still together. Never mind that my wife regularly had sex with other men and had done so throughout our relationship. That didn't diminish the love I had for her and as Cheryl put the finishing touches on her lipstick and announced that she'd better get going, I exclaimed, "Sweetie, you look so beautiful! I love you so much!"

Cheryl smiled at my statement as she then proffered her cheek for a kiss before heading downstairs to get her purse and keys. "I may not get home until later tomorrow afternoon, okay? That reminds me, maybe you could call the hotel and schedule a late checkout. Jack said he doesn't need to be home until later in the day," declared my wife as I opened the front door for her.

"Oh, yeah, sure, Honey," I replied as I watched Cheryl stroll out to her car. Although not as tall as the Louboutin pumps she planned to wear that night, my wife's wedge heels coupled with her short jean skirt made her legs look so shapely and sexy and when I thought about how they would soon be wrapped around her lover, I felt my penis twitch helplessly inside my chastity device.

As Cheryl drove off the familiar silence settled in over the house. Although I knew she'd be gone only a little more than twenty-four hours, I already missed my beautiful wife. And though she hadn't listed off any particular chores she wanted completed, I knew Cheryl well enough to know that she'd expect to return home to a spotless home. And so, once I'd called the hotel and arranged for a late checkout, I turned my attention to housekeeping, scrubbing the kitchen and baths before vacuuming the entire house.

Once I'd completed my chores, I spent the remainder of the night reminiscing about all the great times Cheryl and I'd enjoyed together. From Cheryl's incredible patience when we first met, taking her time to help a shy virgin overcome his sexual anxieties, to her brazen sexual appetite that had resulted in many, many men sharing her bed over the years, there was no denying the fact that my wife was a complex woman. And as I recalled all the highlights of our almost forty-year relationship, I couldn't help but thank my lucky stars for having met Cheryl so many years ago.

That night and for much of the next day I focused on the incredible love I had for my wife. I was glad I was in chastity since I would have otherwise been powerless to resist masturbating to thoughts of Cheryl and Jack. But with my penis still securely locked in its plastic sleeve, I tried to keep my thoughts from dwelling on the prurient aspects of my wife's behavior.

Instead, I concentrated on all the times we'd walked on the beach, hand in hand, while discussing our aspirations. Or the many dinners we'd enjoyed over the years while staring across the table at each other, knowing that our love was everlasting. More than once, I teared up thinking of Cheryl and when late Saturday afternoon I heard her car in the driveway, I practically ran to the door, looking to welcome my sweet wife back home.

When I saw Cheryl, my heart swelled in my chest and she gave me the most winning smile imaginable. And when I asked how everything had gone, my wife got a dreamy look in her eyes and said, "It was really special, Mike. I had such a great time."

Hearing this, I felt a little weak in the knees and assuming Jack and my wife had spent the better part of the day in bed, I longed to drop to my knees in front of Cheryl and nuzzle her sweet pussy beneath her short skirt. But I was reluctant to push my attentions on my wife too quickly as I knew she was likely tired from all her earlier exertions. Instead, I rushed out to Cheryl's car, taking her suitcase from the trunk and carefully sorting through her clothes while she headed upstairs to the bedroom to change.

Cheryl didn't get around to unlocking my chastity device until later that evening after dinner. I'd danced around the subject all through our meal, telling my wife how I'd spent the bulk of her absence reminiscing about our time together, hinting that I couldn't very well masturbate. But Cheryl was either oblivious to my hints, or she was intentionally making me wait. And it was only when we were sitting in the living room after dinner that my wife said, "You'd probably like to take that chastity thing off your dickie, wouldn't you Honey?"

I didn't even bother to answer Cheryl, as I stood up and dropped my pants right then and there. My wife giggled at my impatience as she got up and retrieved her purse from the kitchen and when she returned to the living room, Cheryl handed me the tiny key to my chastity device.

"Just cause I'm letting you out of that thing doesn't mean we're going to have sex tonight. I'm kind of worn out after Jack. But if you need to go play with yourself, it's okay with me," warned Cheryl as I fitted the key in the tiny lock and then extracted my neglected penis from the plastic device.

Normally, I would have deferred my wife's offer, telling her that I'd wait until she felt up for sex, or at a minimum I'd wait until she wanted to tell me about her night with Jack. But after having been locked in chastity for two weeks, I was at my wits end and so I sheepishly told Cheryl I was going to go masturbate in the bathroom.

"Okay, Honey, I'll see you in a minute," my wife replied cheerfully and, as it turned out, she was right, it took no more than a minute for me to get myself off as I stroked my dick to visions of Cheryl and Jack celebrating her birthday in bed.

When I returned to the living room, my wife was thumbing through one of her magazines and she briefly looked up and asked, "Do you feel better now?" and when I replied that I most certainly did, she smiled sweetly and then turned her attention back to the magazine.

I suppose I could have been miffed at Cheryl's seeming indifference to my sexual needs, but I'd seen this behavior many times before. After spending almost twenty-four hours with a stud like Jack, my wife was sexually satiated, and it was going to take some time for her batteries to recharge. And that meant that I might have to wait a bit before hearing of her escapades, much less having an opportunity to make love to my beautiful wife.

That night and for the bulk of the next day, Cheryl and I didn't talk of her night with Jack whatsoever. It was only as we were turning in on Sunday night that my wife said, "I'll bet you'd like to hear about my birthday night, huh?"

My dick sprung to life instantly and when Cheryl said, "Why don't you lick me first," my face was between her legs at once and I proceeded to lick and suck my wife's sweet pussy until she cried out in orgasm, her legs thrashing about as I tickled her clit with my tongue.

When Cheryl had sufficiently recovered from her climax, she had me lie besides her on my back as she gently grasped my penis. My wife then proceeded to tell me all about her birthday evening, from greeting Jack in the hotel room wearing nothing but her garter belt, stockings and Louboutin pumps, to unashamedly flashing her pussy at the Top of the Mark bar, leading to a drunken fuck back at the hotel that lasted for more than an hour.

Hearing my wife recount her birthday evening with Jack was heaven itself and about half-way through her story, Cheryl had me take over stroking my penis, encouraging me to "play with myself" as she continued to describe her escapades.

I don't know if it's only cuckolds that enjoy masturbating in front of their wives, but as I ran my hand up and down my dick, I thought that I was the luckiest man alive. Stroking my penis, I closed my eyes and envisioned the late- night scene at the hotel, my sexy wife clad in her sensual lingerie, her legs held up and spread wide with the red soles of her Louboutin pumps pointed towards the ceiling and her well-hung lover poised between her thighs.

And as I pictured Jack easing his cock into Cheryl's freshly shaven pussy, each inch of his thick shaft eliciting moans of gratitude from my insatiable wife, I began to stroke my penis with more urgency. Cheryl continued to stoke my excitement as she described how Jack fucked her "so good" and how she lost count of how many times she came.

Eventually I couldn't hold out any longer and as my wife told me how Jack had flipped her over, inserted his cock back into her juicy pussy from behind, before resuming his long, deep strokes, I came, my sperm pouring out of my dick and coating my hand.

My orgasm had been one of the best I'd had in ages and when I opened my eyes and saw my wife smiling serenely at me, I felt truly content. This was what being a cuckold was all about! The ability to vicariously share in my wife's sexual adventures, to visualize the raw lust and passion between she and a lover has always made me appreciate how lucky I am to be married to Cheryl. And although I've always enjoyed making love to my wife, I can honestly admit that some of my best and most memorable orgasms have come from masturbating.

Listening to Cheryl describe one of her lusty encounters, my hand on my penis, I can lose myself in the moment without worrying about coming too soon, or whether my dick is too small. A loving wife who is willing to share her experiences in this way is a dream come true for a man like me and as my dick wilted in my hand, I gazed lovingly into Cheryl's eyes and softly whispered, "Thanks, Cheryl. That was so amazing. I love you so much."

Cheryl returned my profession of love and then suggested I go clean up before coming back to bed. And when I returned to the bedroom after washing off the semen from my hand and penis, I slipped in next to my wife, cuddling up against her as I kissed the back of her neck and whispered, "Goodnight, Sweetheart. I love you."

Following my wife's birthday celebration with Jack, she fell back into the routine of seeing The Weightlifter every week or two and spending a couple of weekend nights a month with Jack. One would have thought this would be sufficient to keep Cheryl's sexual desires in check, but my wife continued to receive Facebook messages from former lovers, and she was more than happy to rekindle a short-lived affair with Thomas, a former co-worker of hers.

I must admit that I 'd expected Cheryl's sex drive to wane after turning sixty but it seemed that she still very much enjoyed the attentions of men and I must admit there's worse things than having my wife return from a date with a satisfied smile and a creamy, well-fucked pussy.

Chapter 59

Cheryl's sixtieth birthday was a little more than one year ago today and with the Covid-19 pandemic, my wife and I have been essentially confined to our house for the past year. And although this confinement has been difficult for us, it pales in comparison to the hardships endured by the front-line health care workers as well as those infected by the virus.

There has been one bright spot, however, and that has been that I've finally had the time to finish this story. I started this collection of vignettes from our marriage many, many years ago to pass the time when my wife was on vacation with various boyfriends. And in writing about our experiences, I've come to better understand my cuckold nature.

At first, I drafted a number of fictional stories depicting my wife in all manner of debauched encounters but I eventually concluded that our real-life experiences were just as titillating and allowed me to express the range of emotions experienced by a true-life cuckold husband.

Working from home during Covid-19, I've had ample time to put the finishing touches on this memoir and with Cheryl confined to the house as well, she has been able to read my drafts, adding snippets of information and corrections where appropriate.

My wife and I have developed a routine that has allowed us to weather the storm rather well. Each day, after breakfast, I seclude myself in front of the computer and type out my recollections of my cuckold history. At the same time, Cheryl works out, either taking an online yoga or Pilates class, or sometimes just performing one of her typical regimens from the gym. Afternoons, we'll sometimes go for a hike but if I'm feeling particularly productive, I'll continue to work on my story.

Evenings are my favorite time as after dinner, I'll give Cheryl a printout of what I've written that day. My wife will read what I've written and, if necessary, she'll make suggestions to assure the story conforms to her recollection of the actual events.

Sometimes, after reading a particularly steamy episode, Cheryl will insist that I go down on her and I will tongue my wife's sweet pussy until she explodes in orgasm. Then we might make love, but more often, Cheryl will have me masturbate as she recalls some of the missing details in what I've written, oftentimes reminding me just how truly naughty she was.

In many ways this forced seclusion has brought Cheryl and me even closer. Reading and discussing my innermost thoughts and emotions with respect to my cuckolding over the years has given my wife even greater insight into my psyche. And when Cheryl perused certain chapters of my story, complaining, "You make me sound like I'm some kind of bitch," I had to explain that, on the contrary, rather than seeing her as a "bitch", instead I saw her as my "queen."

Expanding on that, I told Cheryl that I've always needed a headstrong, confident woman to make me feel complete and that any time I could have pushed back against any truly excess behavior. Instead, I embraced my wife's hold over me, savoring the serenity that comes from submitting to the woman I love with all my heart.

My wife and I have had numerous heartfelt discussions surrounding what it means to me to be her cuckold husband and she now better understands that I wouldn't change a thing about our life together.

I adore Cheryl's passion and enthusiasm for sex and although her most memorable experiences have all been with other men, this doesn't diminish my appreciation at being married to a woman with an almost insatiable sexual appetite. And as for those times when Cheryl blatantly ignored my sexual needs or humiliated me, I remind my wife that I was a willing accomplice to all of it and that denial and humiliation in the right doses can be very much a turn on for cuckolds such as myself.

And as for Cheryl's unmet sexual needs during this pandemic, let's just say that I've tried as best I can to keep my wife satisfied. Of course, my feeble efforts in the bedroom serve only to confirm to both Cheryl and me that she needs other men on a regular basis to make her feel complete.

Cheryl has been sexting with Jack and The Weightlifter almost from the outset and occasionally she will seclude herself in our bedroom and will facetime with one of her lovers as they mutually masturbate. During her hiatus, Cheryl also reconnected with Marcus and they made plans to get together once the pandemic calms. As my wife repeatedly told me, "When things get back to normal, I'm going to have to make up for a lot of lost time."

A couple of months ago, Cheryl made her first foray to visit Jack since the pandemic broke. My wife locked me in chastity a good week before her weekend away and she and I thoroughly enjoyed the build up to Cheryl's first extramarital encounter in some time.

All week long, I watched my wife try on various alluring outfits and shoes, while she teased me about her plans for the weekend. And with nail salons just now opening up, it was up to me to paint my wife's fingernails and toenails in preparation for her long overdue get-together with Jack.

I was in my element as I kneeled before my wife, naked except for my chastity cage, as I painted the bright red nail polish on to her pretty toenails. And all the while, Cheryl excitedly chatted away about how she couldn't wait to see Jack and how she was planning to fuck him as many times as possible over the course of the weekend.

I pretty much kept to my task, occasionally replying, "That sounds great, Sweetie" or "Jack is going to be so excited to see you," as Cheryl babbled on and on about her plans. And as I shaved her pussy before she left, Cheryl said she'd try to fuck Jack right before she returned home, vowing to bring me my first creampie in many months!

Later that afternoon I placed my wife's suitcase in the trunk of her car. Cheryl then sat in the kitchen writing out a list of chores for me to complete while she was gone. Just these simple acts were a reminder of how much I missed my wife's dating and I finally felt like things were maybe going to get back to normal in our household.

Since Jack and my wife weren't planning on going out in public, Cheryl opted to wear one of her most revealing dresses, a sheer black cocktail dress that fit her like a glove. On her feet were a pair of my wife's tallest heels, black strappy sandals that perfectly accentuated her red toenails that I'd painted earlier that afternoon.

I watched Cheryl list out my chores with a growing sense of exhilaration. My wife was soon to be in the arms of her lover and all I could think was that this is what our marriage was all about. Never mind that I was going to have to wait until Sunday to fondle my penis, the important thing was, Cheryl was finally going to be able to receive the sexual attention she so richly deserved. And when we finally said our goodbyes, I told my wife I hoped she had a great weekend and that I'd be waiting for her with love in my heart.

That weekend, my wife and Jack spent two days and nights ensconced in his townhouse, fucking each other senseless as they relived their pent-up desires. And just as she'd promised, Cheryl returned home Sunday afternoon with a well-fucked pussy for me to clean and I spent a good twenty minutes with my tongue buried in the folds of my wife's cunt, scouring out the remnants of her weekend escapade.

Since Cheryl's weekend with Jack, she's been back twice, each time spending the bulk of their time in bed. My wife has also hooked up with The Weightlifter twice as well, each time shooing me out of the house for the afternoon so that she could entertain him in the comfort of our marital bed.

And next week, Cheryl has made plans to get together with Marcus. Cheryl's been teasing me incessantly about wanting to once again ride Marcus' "big, black cock" and if she hadn't insisted I be locked in chastity, I'm sure I would have masturbated numerous times by now just picturing my wife and her former lover together once again.

I must say that over the past year, despite knowing that Cheryl had been climbing the walls waiting for the opportunity to return to her adulterous ways, I have never been more content to be my wife's cuckold husband. Writing this story, coupled with our numerous heartfelt discussions, has enabled Cheryl and I to truly understand that we are made for each other.

When I think about what my life might have been like had I not met Cheryl, I can't help but cringe. To have married some prudish virgin, to never know the selfless joy of allowing my wife the pleasures of other men is unthinkable now. Yes, I was born to be a cuckold and I can't imagine any other way of life for a man like me.

And now that my wife is resuming her extramarital adventures, I feel like our world is back in balance. Sitting here at my desk, my penis securely locked in chastity while anxiously waiting for Cheryl's date next week with Marcus is heaven itself. And when I envision Cheryl, her legs wrapped around Marcus, a blissful smile on her face as he pounds her with his thick black cock, I can't help but be overwhelmed with love for my beautiful, vivacious and very much, unfaithful wife.