A Cuckold's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Another cuckold role-playing opportunity presents itself.
6.6k words
4.77
14.7k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,354 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

A Cuckold's Awakening Part-2

How to be a cuckold hubby for fun and great sex!

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

[Author's note: The following storyline was brought to me by one of my loyal readers, and he claims that it is absolutely true. With no way to verify that assertion, I have changed the names, made a few literary adjustments, and am publishing it as fiction. I hope it is entertaining to many and inspirational to some. It sure seems to be working for David and Hope. Enjoy!

Love,

Casey]

Part-2: Punishment for a Cuck

After Hope and I got home from our weekend in Vegas where we had acted out her cuckold-fantasy wedding-night, our sex life—which was already great—went to fabulous. We shared more fantasies with each other, watched threesome porn videos—often including a dom wife and a cuckold husband—and generally fucked our brains out. That included a pseudo-DP, where I had my cock shoved into her tight little asshole while she fucked her pussy with a fat, lifelike dildo. It also included her watching me give the rubber cock a sloppy blowjob and her pushing it up my ass while she told her imaginary lover that he could do whatever he wanted to her cuckold hubby. Life was good!

Another thing she did that was surprisingly arousing for both of us was to sit in her home-office chair, fully clothed with her legs casually crossed at the knees, and to have me strip naked and stand in the middle of the room and jerk off for her.

About a month later, Hope called me at work from her office, and told me, "I'm going to be working late tonight, babe, and you need to come down and join me."

There was a frisky lilt in her voice that I knew and loved, and I asked, "What's up?"

"You will be if you're up for another cuck session," she replied. She then explained that she had been watching our Vegas video streamed to her office computer during lunch and she'd been so distracted with her hand up her dress rubbing her pussy through her panties that she didn't notice the new office manager come in until it was too late to shut down the video.

With the threat of being fired for using her company computer to watch porn, the manager, a woman I hadn't met named Tracy, made her play the whole thing for her. By the time they were watching Hope and Todd fucking in her wedding gown while I stroked his cock between his legs, Tracy was rubbing her own pussy through her slacks as she stood there beside Hope, who had pulled her skirt up to get better access to her pussy.

Hope went on, "So, Tracy told me that not only could I keep my job but I would get that promotion I've been wanting if I agreed to act out a fantasy that she had ... which, after watching the video, includes you.

"It seems that Tracy enjoys being a dom," Hope explained, "and her boyfriend likes being her sub, but they've only ever acted out their kinky fetishes with each other. She's always wanted to 'force' her boyfriend to suck a cock, but they never had anyone they could trust to play with. So, she wants you and him to come down here to the office after everyone else is gone, and we're all going to act out a fantasy she's had for a while. You think you might be up for that?"

I don't think I need to tell you that the rest of my day at work was a torture! I finally got home, and while in the shower I was sorely tempted to jerk off, but I decided to let my build-up ride. It had been three days since Hope and I had fucked so there was a good natural build-up going on from me thinking about sex a dozen times a day, but the thought of acting out a new fantasy with her had my dick stiff most of the afternoon adding even more sperm to what I wanted to be a fierce first-cum, later on.

After I got ready, I drove to her office and parked outside to wait for her call as we'd arranged.

A short while later I was riding up in the elevator with half a dozen people I didn't know. I got off on the fourth floor with a guy I'd never met, and when he started toward the office suite where Hope worked, I asked, "You here to see Tracy?"

"Yeah," he replied. "You Hope's husband?"

I extended my hand and said, "Yeah. I'm David. Pleased to meet you."

"Joe," he replied as we shook. "Same here. So, Tracy told me that you and your wife are into role-playing fantasies; that's why we've been summoned. Tracy and I have plenty of fantasies, but we've never tried acting one out. Did Hope tell you what they have in mind?"

"No details," I answered, choosing not to mention the dom/sub fetish thing that Hope had mentioned or that Tracy apparently wanted to watch her boyfriend suck a cock. Who was I to spoil the surprise? "She only said that I was to pretend to be an employee when I got here."

"Me, too," he said.

The door was locked when we got to it, but it buzzed and we stepped into an empty lobby. A stern voice called from down the hall, "This way. Both of you." I assumed it was Tracy because it wasn't Hope.

Hope's office was the only one with a light on and the door open, and when we stepped inside, Tracy—sitting with one shapely leg up on the corner of Hope's desk—said coolly, "Close the door." Joe did, and she asked, "Do you two know why you've been called here?"

We both assumed our employee roles, and answered, "No."

Hope said, "It's come to our attention that each of you, separately, has been downloading pornography onto your company computer during your lunchtime. We also have evidence that you've been masturbating to said pornography and ejaculating into your respective wastebaskets."

Tracy took over, and said, "Both of those transgressions are cause for immediate termination. But aside from this infraction, you both have excellent performance reviews, so Ms. Smith and I might be persuaded to overlook this incident if you're each willing to do whatever we tell you to do for the rest of this meeting."

"Like ... like what?" I asked feigning nervousness.

Hope replied, "Well, let's just say that an examination of your search histories has given Ms. Green and me some ideas. To start with, take your clothes off; both of you."

"What? Right here?" Joe said. "What if we refuse?"

"Then you'll be terminated, humiliated, possibly prosecuted, and when your wives find out, you'll probably end up divorced, as well," Tracy answered.

He sighed (very convincingly) and said, "And after this, our records will be expunged, right?"

"It'll be like it never happened," Hope said with a little victory grin. "Now, you can indicate your agreement to our terms and conditions by taking your clothes off."

A minute later, Joe and I were standing side by side completely naked. If this had been a real situation, we both probably would have had limp dicks as we awaited further degradation and punishment, but this being a role-play fantasy, and with each of us knowing what our respective partners were capable of, we each had raging hard-ons.

We stood there with our hands behind our backs and our boners sticking straight out while the two women overtly checked us out. It was then I noticed Hope's engorged nipples tenting her blouse. From the familiar shape and position of her tits, I could tell she was wearing her push-up shelf bra. I knew she would never wear that to work, so I surmised that she had gone home to get a change of clothes after she'd called me. I would find out that Tracy had done the same thing.

As Tracy stood up and began to unbutton her blouse, Hope commanded me, "Get on your knees and suck Joe's cock!"

"What? No!" I faux-protested playing my role. "I don't do that!"

"No?" Tracy said. "Well, your search history shows you certainly have quite a curiosity about it. You've downloaded a dozen or more male bisexual videos."

"That ... that was to watch guys getting a blowjob from another man, not giving one," I stammered.

"Well, this is your lucky day," Tracy taunted. "Because after you suck Joe's stiff cock, he's going to suck yours. So, you be sure to show him just the kind of bi-blowjob you want to get."

"On your knees, David!" Hope repeated as she, too, began to unbutton her blouse.

Although Hope and I had made oral use of her realistic-looking rubber dick during our love-making sessions, I was looking forward to having the real thing in my mouth again. Joe's cock was probably the same length that Todd's had been, but it was thinner, which gave it the appearance of greater length. The other obvious difference was that he was uncircumcised. I was really curious about that!

On my knees with his cock in my face I took it in my hand and pulled and pushed, getting his foreskin to slide over his knob, making it disappear, then stretch back completely exposing the shiny, purplish plumb. I had to believe that having a foreskin to protect it from rubbing against his underwear all the time must have made his cock-head far more sensitive than mine.

With his skin pulled back with one hand I rubbed the fingers of my other over his knob and its fire-helmet ridge. I then pulled forward and got his foreskin to cover his knob and one finger at the same time. I immediately wondered if I could get it to do that over my tongue, as well.

After a few more strokes, I moved my fingers, pulled his skin forward, and clamped my mouth over his hidden cock-head. I sucked, pulling the soft tube of flesh farther into my mouth and I pushed it around and played with it with my tongue. Then I wormed the tip of my tongue into its nozzle and poked his pee-hole. What an odd and wonderfully arousing sensation! And it obviously had the same effect on him as he stood there moaning while I explored his foreskin and knob.

Then I stretched his skin back and with my lips locked behind his ridge, I sucked and swirled my tongue all over his naked cock-head. I rubbed the rough surface of my tongue against the sensitive cleft under his head and then pulled his skin forward again. With some extra sucking and some maneuvering with my hand on his cock I managed to get his foreskin tube over my tongue, hugging it snuggly against his knob. What an amazing feeling!

I opened my mouth and extended my tongue to show Hope what I had accomplished and she laughed, and said, "Well, aren't you a cocksucker of many talents! Shit, I've never even done that!"

"Stand up and dock with him!" Tracy told me.

With my tongue still trapped in his foreskin, I mumbled, "What's that?"

"Stand up and he'll show you," Tracy said. "Joe's downloaded enough videos of uncut cocks to know what I'm talking about. I'll bet you've always wanted to try that, haven't you?"

"Fuck, yes!" Joe moaned. I would learn later that he had "docked" with a dildo, but mine would be the first real cock he had ever gotten to play with, so he was super excited to do it with me.

As I stood up I glanced over at the two women and saw that Tracy's blouse was completely gone and her tits—slightly bigger than Hope's—with their huge, dark nipples were on display and held high and proud by a "mistress bra" of black leather straps that crisscrossed her chest giving shape and support to her tits but plenty of exposure at the same time. Hope's blouse was unbuttoned and pulled open to expose her mostly-naked tits being held up on display by her black, lace-trimmed shelf bra. Her big nipples were as stiff and protruding as I'd ever seen them.

I stood up facing Joe and with his own cock in one hand he took hold of my boner with the other—a first for him. With his skin pulled back he pulled me close and he rubbed our two cock-heads together smearing our pre-cum over both. Then, with my knob mashed tightly against his, he pulled his skin forward, causing the tube of loose foreskin to envelope his cock-head and then slide over mine, as well.

It was a very interesting feeling, but an even more amazing sight. He let go of my dick but held his skin drawn forward, and we stood there connected by one long, stiff cock that had two head-bulges in the middle covered by his stretched foreskin.

"Siamese cocks!" Hope commented with a little laugh. She then said, "But enough diversion. I believe you were in the middle of giving him a blowjob. Back on your knees, David!"

It was a fun little trick, but I really did want to get back to sucking that uncut cock.

On my knees again, I wrapped my fist around Joe's dick, stretched his skin forward to cover his knob and took it in my mouth. As I sucked and swirled my tongue I stroked his cock, pulling his skin back and forth, getting his smooth, squishy cock-head to play peek-a-boo inside my mouth.

When I let go of his dick to cup his balls in my hand, his skin drew back to its natural hard-on state leaving his knob exposed in my mouth. I then began bobbing up and down its length, enjoying the feel of my lips slipping back and forth over his thick head-ridge and down the now-taut skin. Bobbing my head and massaging his balls had him moaning very quickly and he placed his hands on my head following it in and out.

"Fuck his mouth!" Hope commanded Joe. "Hold his head still and feed him your stiff cock!"

He moved his hands to the sides of my head, held tightly, and he began rocking his hips. I sucked hard and moved my tongue around to enjoy the feel of his knob pistoning in and out, and the taste of his copious pre-cum.

His moaning increased as the speed of his mouth-fucking increased, and I was pretty sure he was rapidly building to his first orgasm. Apparently, Tracy recognized the signs, too, and she said, "You like getting your cock sucked by another guy, don't you Joe? That's much better than jerking off into your wastebasket, isn't it?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" he moaned.

"You seem to like getting your mouth fucked, too, David," Hope said as she stepped around from behind her desk. "I see your cheeks all hollowed in sucking on his fat cock, trying to milk his jism out of it!"

She stepped up behind me and Tracy went behind Joe. Then, they must have given some kind of signal because they both pushed us forward at the same time, driving Joe's big, spongy cock-head down my throat until my lips were mashed into his wiry pubic hair.

With Hope's help, I had practiced deep-throating with one of her dildos, but although the rubber cock was very realistic in look and feel, it didn't compare to the real thing. The squishiness of Joe's cock-head, the heat of his boner, the mixed musky/salty taste of his sweat and his re-cum, the coarseness of his pubic hair in my face, and of course his reaction of, "Oh, fuck!" as his cock filled my throat, all combined to make my own dick throb and drool onto the floor.

The two women held us forced together with my forehead against his belly for what seemed a long time but was probably only ten seconds or so, then they pulled us apart. A web of the phlegm brought up out of my throat remained connected between his cock-head and my open mouth as I caught my breath.

"Jerk him off!" Hope directed me. "Use that slime to stroke his dick and get him ready to blow his load in your mouth!"

I reached up and began pounding his slippery cock aimed right at my face, and every ten or fifteen seconds Hope would push my head forward to take his boner back into my mouth and straight down my throat. As my lips stripped my fist from his shaft I took hold of his balls and mashed them up against my mouth.

As Joe's breathing and moaning picked up we all knew he was getting ready to cum and Hope held my head still with my lips locked around his big knob.

"Jerk him off, David!" she told me. "Suck on his fat cock while you pump his hot jism into your mouth! Squeeze his balls and make him squirt every one of his wiggly little sperm into your mouth and then swallow it!"

In her role of dom, Hope was "forcing" me to take his load of cum in my mouth, but in reality, there is nothing I want more right then. I had eaten Todd's splooge back in Vegas, but that was after he'd filled Hope's cunt with it and I sucked it out. I wanted to taste and feel a load of hot fresh jism right from the hose!

I sucked his cock-head while I flicked my tongue under its cleft at the same time that my hand was flying up and down his exposed and slippery cock. His body stiffened, he grunted, "Arrgghh!", his balls tightened, and his knob expanded in my mouth. Then his first jet of hot cum shot from his pee-hole against my tongue.

It was a surprisingly long squirt and I held my hand still and gripped tightly around his hard cock until I felt it stop. I swallowed and had his cum sliding down my throat just in time to get a second blast about half the length of the first one. I then began jerking him off again while I sucked his knob to get as much of his seed out of his constricted balls as I could.

After half a dozen more squirts his orgasm was finally tapering off and I slipped his cock-head from my mouth but kept it pressed against my lips as I swished his hot, salty jism around in my mouth, letting every one of my taste buds get the full experience. There was certainly a common theme to the tastes of Todd's, Joe's, and my own cum, but there were wonderful subtle differences, too. Joe's had a kind of rich, earthy note in it. Something in his diet?

As Joe stood there moaning and catching his breath, Tracy looked down at me and said, "Well, did you like that? Was it everything you thought it would be when you were jerking off watching your bisexual porn videos? Did you like having a hard cock blow its load into your mouth? Did you like swallowing all of his thick, gooey cum?"

"I, um ... I guess so," I answered in my role of dominated employee although the real answer was Fuck yes!

"Well, time for some quid-pro-quo," Hope said as she pulled me to my feet and Tracy pushed Joe down.

I wondered if Joe was going to be enthusiastic about sucking my cock after he'd just blown his own load. I knew that the I'll-try-anything fog that clouded a guy's judgment while he was horny often lifted right after his orgasm, and what seemed like an arousing idea before he came could suddenly become less appealing. Apparently, that was not the case with Joe, however.

Not only did his hard-on not lose very much of its stiffness after he emptied his nuts into my mouth, he was barely on his knees in front of me when he had my cock-head between his lips, his tongue swirling all over it, and his hands gripped tightly into my ass-cheeks.

He pulled me forward and drove my boner as far into his mouth as his gag-reflex would let him, then he rocked his head and sucked. He obviously had as much pent-up curiosity about cocks as I did. He then began bobbing his head as he kneaded my ass, giving me my first bi-blowjob.

A couple of times he pulled me hard and tried to get my cock into his throat, but he gagged and lurched violently each time. Seeing this, Hope said to me, "Why don't you tell him how that's done, David? You took his cock down your throat; it's only fair that he return the favor and swallow your stiff dick."

I put my hands on the back of his head, and said, "The whole trick is to not try to swallow it, per se, but to just push it down your throat, quickly. Once it's in, your gag reflex is kind of pushed aside. Do the little "Ahh," thing like at the doctor's and I'll shove it in, okay?"

"Uh-kay," he replied with my dick still in his mouth. I heard and felt him go, "Ahh," and with my hands holding his head, I shoved my cock down his throat, pulling his face up against my belly. He hardly flinched and with every inch of my dick in his mouth and his throat, he squeezed my ass and held himself impaled as I felt his tongue flicking my balls.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,354 Followers
12