A Cuckold's Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, aren't you the quick learner?" Tracy chided him. "I'll bet you jerked off a lot more than once dreaming about being able to do that while you watched your bi-sex porn videos."

When he finally started to pull off, I pushed his head back quickly, knowing that his gag reflex would be triggered just as much on the way out as on the way in if he didn't get past it quickly.

With his eyes watering and his mouth open as he caught his breath, he panted, "Fuck! That felt amazing!"

"Well, I'm glad you liked it, Joe," Tracy taunted him, "because even if you didn't, we'd still make you take him down your throat while he fucks your face and blows his load of hot cum in your mouth!"

"Fuck him!" Hope told me. "Fuck his sucking mouth like all those bi guys you've been watching and dreaming about!"

I held his head and began jabbing my cock in and out of his mouth, every once in a while pulling him hard against my stomach and driving my fat knob down his throat, and holding him there for ten or fifteen seconds. When I pushed him back all the way off my dick there would be a slimy web of phlegm still connecting us. Looking down on him it was almost as hot to watch as it was to feel!

After a few more sets of mouth-fucking and throat-jabbing I was about ready to cum and Hope recognized all of my signs.

"Suck on his knob while he jerks off in your mouth!" Hope told Joe. "But open up when he starts to cum! We want to see his splooge fill your mouth before you swallow it!"

Joe sucked my cock-head and swirled his tongue all over it as I pounded away on my slippery boner, pulling my orgasm closer and closer.

"Oh, yeah! Here we go!" I growled and he opened his mouth wide but continued to tickle my pee-hole with his tongue. Seconds later I let out a long grunt and squeezed my cock and balls as that first always-glorious spurt of burning-hot cum ripped up through my dick and shot into his mouth.

Another shot followed and then I began jerking off, again, pumping everything I had built up in my balls into his open mouth.

When I finally squeezed the last drop from my boner and stepped back, Tracy said, "Show us what you've got in there, Joe! Open wide so we can see the mouthful of hot cum your going to swallow!"

With his head tilted back he used his tongue to push my load of milky-white jism up to his lips, then he closed his mouth and swallowed hard. He opened up again to show it was all gone, then said in an almost pleading tone befitting his role as the unwillingly dominated employee, "So, we're ... we're done now, right? We've taken our punishment and we can go?"

"Hardly," Tracy replied with a scoffing laugh. "You two have only scratched the surface of your payback for all the porn you downloaded" She then told him to stand up and told both of us to turn and face the desk.

With our erections only slightly diminished from our recent orgasms, we stood side by side, bare-ass naked as the two women looked us up and down. While Joe had been sucking my cock each of the women had removed their outer clothes, and Hope now stood there in her push-up bra with her erect nipples exposed above the lacy trim, and a pair of matching thong panties that I could see were wet in the crotch. Tracy wore a black leather garter belt that matched her mistress-bra and held up a pair of dark stockings. She wore no panties and I could see that her pussy was wet, too. The sight of the two sexy, nearly-naked doms had our boners back to rock hard as we waited for our punishments to continue.

Hope reached into her desk drawer and took out two lengths of clothesline rope. She had probably picked it up at home when she went there to change clothes.

She tossed one piece to Tracy, and said to Joe and me, "Put your hands together out in front of you."

They looped the rope around our wrists and tied knots that were far more symbolic than secure, and then pulled us toward the desk. "Bend over and lay your chests on the desk," Tracy said. "Put your arms out in front of you." They then pulled the ropes over the edge of the desk and tied them to drawer handles to keep us in our very vulnerable positions.

"They have nice asses, don't they?" Tracy said as she slid a hand over our naked cheeks.

"Maybe lacking a little color," Hope said as I noticed her slip the leather belt from the loops in my pants. We had smacked each others' asses in the throes of hot passionate sex, but always with just our hands. The belt had me excited and nervous at the same time.

I watched her fold it in half and then craned my neck to follow her as she stepped behind us. Joe was watching, too.

Tracy reached over and pushed our heads as she said, "Eyes front!"

A moment later, Hope brought the belt down on my right ass cheek. Jesus! Did that sting! And Holy shit! Did it make my cock throb! I'd never felt anything hurt so good in my life! The searing sting of the impact of leather on flesh shot a bolt of electricity that went straight to my cock-head, and then the deep after-burn seemed to light up my balls and my whole engorged dick.

I blew out a long breath as I closed my eyes and readied myself for another smack but hoped that it wouldn't be on the same tender spot. I got my wish as Hope landed the belt on my left cheek with a little more force than before. "Holy Christ!" I moaned as my boner drooled onto the floor.

"Your turn," Hope said as she handed the belt to Tracy. I wasn't sure if that meant her turn to smack me or to start on Joe. A moment later, I heard a smack that I didn't feel and Joe jumped and groaned, "Oh, shit!" Another smack followed, and he moaned, "Jesus!"

I then felt fingernails digging in lightly across the burning patches on both my cheeks and I moaned as my dick dribbled more pre-cum. Then nothing.

I glanced back over my shoulder to see Hope helping Tracy into her strap-on harness, which she obviously picked up from home at the same time she changed and got the rope.

Hope noticed me looking, and said, "Hey! Eyes front!" Then she reached out and slapped my ass with her hand. Right on top of the belt-mark, it stung like hell and felt so good!

Playing the tormented-employee part, I said, "Come on, not that! Not up the ass! Those videos were about doing it, not getting it! Come on!"

Tracy slapped my other ass-cheek—a little harder—and said, "Just shut up and take your punishment like a man! You don't hear Joe whining about the fat dildo Hope's going to shove up his ass!"

Hope sneered, "Maybe that's because he wants to see what a hard cock feels like fucking his ass!" She smacked his tender ass-cheek, and added, "I'm right, aren't I? Your search history doesn't lie!"

"I ... I guess so," he answered meekly.

She smacked him again—I assumed on the other cheek—and mocked, "You guess so?" She gave a sinister little laugh, and added, "Well, let's just find out for sure."

I risked a quick glance back and saw Hope drooling lube into Joe's ass-crack as she held her realistic-looking rubber dick with its suction-cup back end. I'd had it up my own ass on occasion, and it was the one on which I'd learned to deep-throat.

As she nuzzled the big knob between his cheeks he let out a low moan, and at the same time, I felt the cool drizzle of lube on my asshole. It was followed by the tip of the strap-on that Tracy was wearing. With the rubber cock-head just starting to open my sphincter, Hope said to Tracy, "On three?"

Tracy counted and when she reached three, I felt the glorious searing pain of my asshole being stretched to accommodate her fat pseudo-cock.

Joe growled, "Oh, fuck!" at the same time, and I knew that Hope had shoved her dildo up his ass.

The two dominating women then began to fuck us. Tracy rocking her hips and driving the strap-on in and out and over my prostate, and Hope pushing, pulling, and twisting her hand-held cock in and out of Joe's ass.

Had I not just cum in Joe's mouth a short while ago, I'm sure the rough pucker-stretch and prostate massage I was getting from Tracy fucking my ass would have triggered its own orgasm. But even so, I could feel a new load building as my stiff cock and my balls swung back and forth under the rocking anal onslaught.

Then suddenly the cock disappeared and as my sphincter shrunk back to its normal size—or close to it—Tracy said, "I think it's time we got something out of this!"

"Agreed!" Hope said as she pulled her rubber cock out of Joe's stretched asshole. A few moments later Tracy had removed the strap-on and Hope had taken off her thong panties, and the two women came around the desk to untie us. But it was a short reprieve.

They had us stand up—with our raging boners sticking straight out—and tied our hands behind our backs. They then sat side by side on the edge of the deck and Hope commanded us, "On your knees and eat our cunts!" We didn't have to be told twice!

I dropped down and leaned into Tracy's drenched pussy. I lapped the length of her slit and then opened my mouth to engulf as much of her soft pussy-lips as I could. As I began to suck and worm my tongue into the velvety folds, she took hold of my head and began using me as a fuck-toy.

She mashed my face against her cunt and rocked my head back and forth and up and down. She positioned me so my nose was pressed into her clit and as she ground it into the little nub I was driving my tongue as deep between her pussy lips as I could get it. When I extended it reaching for her asshole, she said, "Oh, yeah! Get down there and poke your tongue up my ass!" She moved my head and rotated her hips, and I pushed my tongue up her tight little pucker as she let out a contented moan.

With my face mashed between Tracy's stocking-clad legs I couldn't see what Joe and Hope were doing, but based on the moans and groans coming from both of them, it had to be something similar to the "facial abuse" I was getting—and loving!

Then I heard the unmistakable high-pitched sound that Hope makes when she cums, heard the sound of sloppy, wet lapping, and heard Joe going, "Mmm!" as he sucked up her gushing pussy juice.

Not to be outdone, Tracy pulled my face back up to her pussy and commanded me, "Tongue-fuck my cunt! Make me cum all over your sorry face!"

It was odd eating pussy with my hands tied behind my back, but the effect of being so dominated while doing it took it to a whole new level. I eagerly jabbed my tongue in and out of her cunt-hole as she had my nose ground into her clit and it wasn't long before she let out a low growl, she pulled my face into her crotch so tight that I couldn't breathe, and her cunt erupted into my sucking mouth.

As I sucked and swallowed gush after gush of her hot pussy-juice it occurred to me that this was the first pussy I'd tasted aside from Hope's since well before we were married. I found that I missed the subtle difference in tastes and even the feel of her slightly different pussy configuration. This cuckold thing was having awesome unexpected benefits!

I don't think Tracy was through cumming—I know I wasn't done eating her cunt—but she pushed my face away from her pussy, and told me, "Stand up and fuck me! Shove your cock up my cunt like in those videos you jerk off to!"

Again, I needed no second invitation! I got to my feet, and with my hands still tied behind me, I stepped forward to let Tracy guide my drooling, bobbing dick to her cunt-hole. She rubbed my knob up and down through her pussy-lips a few times, then got me lined up, and snarled, "Fuck me!"

I stepped forward and leaned in and as my cock slipped into the hot, cum-drenched grip of her cunt-hole I sucked in my breath and then let out a long moan.

"You like that, huh?" she taunted. "Does my cunt feel better on your fat cock than your fist? Do you like getting a real fuck for a change?"

"Oh, God, yes!" I groaned as I began to rock my hips. "Please let me cum in you! Please! I swear I'll never download any more porn ever again!"

At that point, Hope pushed Joe's face out of her pussy, stood up, and came around behind me, leaving Joe on his knees to just watch.

She slapped my ass on one of the tender spots—causing me to pull away from her and drive my cock hard deeper into Tracy's cunt—and then she mocked, "Oh, you'll download more porn, but only when and what we tell you. And only when we're here so that you can service us rather than whacking off into your wastebaskets! Is that clear?" She punctuated her sentence with a slap on my other cheek.

I let out a small yip and with another flinch-driven push into Tracy's pussy, I answered, "Yes! Yes, that's clear!"

She gave me another smack on each cheek, and said, "Good! Now fuck that hungry cunt and fill it up with your cum and then you can get down there and suck it back out!"

As I began hammering away at Tracy's pussy as best I could with my hands tied behind me, she began to moan and I felt her cunt tighten as her unfinished orgasm reignited. It was only because I had only recently cum in Joe's mouth that I didn't blow my quickly-building load right then.

Hope pulled Joe to his feet with a handful of hair, then bent herself over the desk beside Tracy with her beautiful ass facing Joe and her gorgeous free-swinging tits hanging down. I hadn't noticed when she had taken off her bra, but now she was completely naked as she took up a fuck-from-behind position right next to me. "Get in here with that cock!" she commanded him.

She reached between her legs, guided his slobbering boner to her pussy, and he sunk it into her cunt until his hips were pressed tightly against her ass. Both of them let out simulations moans.

Then, as I rocked my hips, feverishly fucking the only other cunt I'd felt since before we were married, I watched my nympho wife getting her cunt pounded by the second strange cock she'd taken in that time.

Was I jealous that some other guy was fucking my wife right there beside me? Fuck no! This cuckold thing was far hotter than I ever imagined it could be! I was enjoying a hot, hungry cunt wrapped tightly around my cock while I watched and listened to my wife's pussy getting fucked like the porn star she probably could be.

The slapping, sloshing sound of Hope's cunt being pounded as her orgasm erupted around Joe's hard cock pushed me over the edge, and I jabbed deep into Tracy's cunt to empty my load into her guts.

Hope recognized my orgasm grunts and reached back to smack my ass hard, several times in rapid succession as my balls tightened and my cock throbbed deep inside Tracy's cunt.

With Joe still fucking her pussy from behind in his standing, wrist-bound position, he started groaning, "Oh, fuck! Oh, God! Yeah! Yeah!" as his cock spewed his load of cum into Hope's pussy.

With a set of groans that indicated his balls were pretty well empty, Hope pushed him back then spun around to sit on the desk next to Tracy, and told him, "Get on your knees and clean me up! Get in here and eat your crème-pie out of my cunt like you watched in all those cuckold videos!"

"You, too!" Tracy demanded as she pushed me away. "Get down there and suck your splooge out of my pussy! Give my cunt a good cuckold clean-up!"

Side by side on our knees with our hands tied behind our backs Joe and I lapped and sucked our own hot jism out of the other's partner's cunt while they held our heads and rocked our faces across their drenched, sloppy, just-fucked pussies.

When they finally let us go, we sat back on our haunches to catch our breath and the two women slid forward so they were standing but leaning against Hope's desk.

"Well, I hope the two of you have learned your lesson!" Tracy said sternly. Then in a facetious, joking tone, she added, "I'd hate to have to repeat your punishment."

Hope laughed, and said, "Like every couple weeks or so."

I looked at Joe, then up at the two gorgeous dominating women, and said, "I'd don't know about him, but I'm a pretty slow learner. I'm sure I'll need some reinforcement!"

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey

12