A Cuckold's Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Hope brings a client home to cuckold David and he loves it!
7k words
4.76
13.9k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

A Cuckold's Awakening; Part 3

How to be a cuckold hubby for fun and great sex!

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

[Author's note: The following storyline was brought to me by one of my loyal readers, and he claims that it is absolutely true. With no way to verify that assertion, I have changed the names, made a few literary adjustments, and am publishing it as fiction. I hope it is entertaining to many and inspirational to some. It sure seems to be working for David and Hope. Enjoy!

Love,

Casey]

Part-3

Cucking for Fun and Profit

A couple of weeks after our role-played punishment encounter with Tracy and Joe we got together with them again at our house for just good old-fashioned, wife-swapping, bisexual fun. It was the first time I'd gotten to watch Hope with another woman and it was hot as hell! Although I wasn't playing a cuckold role I still credit that with having brought my wife and me to this point in our sexual relationship, opening us up to all sorts of new possibilities.

That night of every-combination four-way sex was awesome, but having played the dom role a couple of times now, Hope kind of missed being a dominating hot-wife with a cuckold hubby, and about a month later she called me from work with an idea to satisfy that itch.

"Hey, baby," she said when I answered my cell phone while in my cubical at work. "Are you up for some cuckold fun tonight?"

"Sure!" I answered without hesitation. I found that I kind of missed that role, too. "Tracy and Joe?"

"Nope. I client here at work," she replied.

"No kidding? How'd that come about?" I asked.

"Well, this guy—his name is Brent—sees himself as a real ladies' man," she explained. "He's been hitting on me since we picked up his company as a customer about a year ago, and I've playfully flirted back but let him know that I was married and didn't fool around. He more or less took no for an answer, but he never completely stopped trying, either."

"Is he good looking?" I asked.

"Oh, yes! And he knows it," she answered. "So anyway, there is a big contract that we're bidding on with his company and it looks like we're neck and neck with our competition. So I figured I might be able to tip the scales in our favor with a sexual favor, and with the newly-expanded horizons of our sex life I thought that you'd probably be okay with me giving him a blowjob to secure a healthy bonus if we land the contract."

"I can live with that," I said as an image of her in her office attire on her knees sucking his fat cock materialized in my head. "But where does the cuckold part come in?"

"So, he hit on me again at lunch today, and he said something to the effect that he'd closed more deals in motel rooms than in board rooms. Taking the not-very-subtle hint, I told him that if it would clinch the deal I'd meet him at his hotel after work. He was a little surprised at his sudden success and asked, 'What about your husband?' I threw you under the bus and said, 'Fuck him! I just found out he's been cheating on me with some slut from work. It's payback time.'"

I laughed and said, "Glad I could be of service."

"Without any prompting from me, he said, 'You should cuckold the stupid prick. What kind of a moron would cheat on a gorgeous wife like you? You should make him watch while you get your pussy drilled in revenge.' I naturally agreed."

"Naturally," I said with a chuckle. "Seems only fair."

"So, if you're good with all this, I'm going to call you later on while he's listening and set it up," she said.

"I'm all in!" I replied rubbing the boner in my pants. "So, do I know that you know that I've been cheating?"

"Yes," she answered, "And you've been waiting for a call from my divorce attorney. We can play it by ear from there, okay? He seems really into the cuckold thing so I think we can have some fun with that angle. He's a player, so I think it will be fun playing him."

"I'll take off in a few minutes," I said, "to go home and neaten the place up and shower and whatnot." I lowered my voice and added, "I also don't want anyone here to overhear my end of the conversation."

About 3:00 o'clock my phone rang and I answered, "Hi, honey."

"Don't give me the honey bullshit, cheater," she replied with quite an edge to her voice. I could tell her phone was on speaker and I assumed that Brent was there with her, wherever she was; maybe in her car. "I've decided how I'm going to pay you back for fucking that tramp from your office. I'm going to do the same thing and I'm going to make you watch." She then added in a taunting tone, "You wouldn't have any problems with that, would you?"

"I, um ... who is it?" I asked as if caught off guard.

"It's a very important—and good-looking—client who's generously agreed to help me cuckold my cheating husband," she replied.

"Cuckold?" I repeated. "Like how?"

"Like doing everything—and anything—that either of us tells you to do," she answered.

"Like ... like what?" I replied acting nervous.

"I haven't decided yet," she said. "But I'm sure that Brent and I will come up with something. To start with I want you to clean yourself up real good which includes shaving all your pubic hair; clean it off your balls, too. You're probably still carrying lice from that slut's nasty twat. Then put on your tight little Speedo underpants so we don't have to look at your pathetic dick, and wait for us to get there. Be ready to make Brent feel welcome with a cocktail." She then asked him, "What do you drink?"

"He ... he's there?" I stammered as if shocked.

"Hello, dipshit," he answered. "I don't know how anyone could be dumb enough to screw around on such a beautiful woman as Hope, but I'm going to enjoy making you pay for your stupidity. I drink gin and tonic on the rocks. Tanqueray gin, so if you don't have any go out and get some." He was wasting no time in putting me in my place.

Then Hope said, "We'll be home in about an hour. Tell your boss you have to leave early and have the house spotless when we get there. And be ready to start taking your payback, cuck." With that, the phone went dead.

As I put my phone down, I smiled at how she was playing him. She knew that I was already home and cleaned the place up, and I'd been shaving my pubes and balls since right before our last get-together with Tracy and Joe. I would have to go out for the Tanqueray, though.

I was sitting in the front room watching out the window when an hour later Hope pulled into the driveway with Brent in his rental car right behind. She waited until he came up and opened her door, then got out and they embraced and went into a passionate kiss. Hope would have known that I was watching for them and the steamy kiss was as much for my benefit as for her own. I had to wonder what any neighbors might be thinking if they were witnessing my wife kissing this strange man. It was sure as hell no brother-sister kiss!

Willing my dick to relax I went to the door to open it for them. When they stepped in, Hope said, "Brent, this is my pathetic cuckold hubby. He's going to do whatever we want tonight because he knows that if he doesn't I'm going to take him through a nasty divorce that will leave him with nothing but the tight underpants he's wearing." She looked at me and added, "Isn't that right, dear?"

I swallowed hard, and answered meekly, "Yes." I looked at Brent, and said, "It's nice to meet you. Can I get you a drink?"

When I came back with his G&T and Hope's Chardonnay, they were in another passionate embrace kissing hard while they gripped each other's asses and pulled themselves tightly together. They broke the kiss, but still holding each other's ass with one hand, they took the drinks. They clinked glasses and Hope said, "Here's to payback!"

Brent looked at her and added, "Here's to the most beautiful and sexy woman I've ever met." Then he turned to me and went on, "And here's to the moron who cheated on her to give me the opportunity to fuck her."

"Cheers!" they both said and took long sips of their drinks. Hope then turned to me and said, "Undress me. Brent has been undressing me with his eyes since we first met and it's time he finally gets to see what he's only been imagining."

I pulled the zipper down the back of Hope's dress, then as she swapped her wine glass from hand to hand, I slid it off her arms. As I pulled it down over her hips she took another big sip of her wine and then kissed Brent, swapping it back and forth with him. Their lips were still locked while she stepped out of the dress, leaving her standing in her bra and panties.

If she had known that all this was going to transpire when she was getting dressed this morning she probably would have worn much sexier under things, but in reality, her everyday underwear must have made the impromptu hot-wife cuckold session all the more believable to Brent.

Still kissing and holding his drink with one hand, he fondled Hope's tits as I unhooked her bra from behind. It had no shoulder straps so he let it fall away to the floor and then began groping her naked tits and tugging gently on her engorged nipples. She moaned into his mouth as he pinched and pulled on her stiff nubs one after the other.

While they kissed and he mauled her tits I rolled her panties down over her hips and ass. She stepped out of them, leaving her bare-ass naked except for her shoes. When she left for work this morning they were just attractive office attire; now they were fuck-me pumps.

She broke the kiss and took a couple of steps back, then did a slow modeling turn with her glass in one hand. "What do you think, Brent? Everything you've been imagining?"

"I'm even more amazed that this dipshit would find it necessary to go out and fuck someone else when he had you at home," he replied. "God, Hope, you are beautiful!"

"Thank you!" she said with a wide grin followed by a sip of wine. "Now, let's see what I have to look forward to." To me, she said, "Undress my lover for the night!"

Hope sat down and crossed her legs sexily as I stood in front of Brent and undid his shirt buttons. After I got it off his arms I laid it over the back of a chair, and Hope said, "Fold his clothes nice and neat unless you want to be ironing them for him before he leaves."

While I folded his shirt he handed Hope his glass and then I pulled his t-shirt off over his head. He did not have quite the Adonis-like build that Todd from Vegas had, but he was still pretty fit for a guy probably in his mid-fifties.

"Hmm!" Hope said appreciatively looking at his bare chest with a wisp of graying hair.

I undid his belt and fly and worked his pants over his hips. I lowered them to the floor and he used my head to steady himself as I pulled off his shoes and socks and then removed his pants. He was wearing a pair of snug black boxer briefs that outlined his semi-hard dick as it stretched down one leg. I imagine that if he knew how his day was going to turn out he'd have gone commando when he dressed to leave his hotel room this morning.

As I folded his pants he leaned down and kissed Hope again. I walked up behind him and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of his shorts to pull them down but Hope stopped me, and said, "From the front ... and on your knees. I want you to see—up close and personal—what he's going to be using to fuck my pussy!"

He took a nonchalant sip of his G&T as I worked his briefs down over his hips and ass. Again, he used my head to steady himself as he stepped out of the shorts, but this time he intentionally moved himself back and forth so his semi-erect dick rubbed across my face.

"Make him hard!" Hope directed me.

I sat back on my haunches and took his dick in my hand. It began to grow immediately as I stroked gently back and forth, and I found that I kind of liked it. Both the feeling of his boner as it inflated and elongated in my hand, but also the fact that I was arousing him. There was a certain satisfaction in that. But I didn't want him to know that so I was using only my fingertips and thumb to stroke him, feigning reluctance to be touching another man's bare penis.

"Use your whole hand!" Hope commanded. "Pretend you're jerking off your own pathetic pecker!"

I wrapped my fist around his dick, which by that point was enlarged to a full-fledged cock. I slid my hand down its length and then gripped tightly on the return stoke to milk a drool of pre-cum from his pee-hole. I used that to lubricate my next, faster strokes, but after a few, Hope upped the ante, and told me, "Use your mouth! Get his fat cock ready for my cunt with your mouth, cuckold! Suck it like your little slut sucked on your pecker!"

Pretending to be disgusted at the prospect of having another guy's penis in my mouth I made a grimacing face and leaned in slowly with my lips barely parted, but Hope grabbed a handful of my hair from behind and shoved me forward driving his boner between my lips and deep into my mouth. "Suck him!" she demanded. "Suck his fat cock, hubby! Show us what a good obedient cuckold can do!"

She pushed and pulled my head back and forth a few times as I hollowed my cheeks and kept my tongue pressed up against the bottom of his cock, which elicited a low, "Oh, yeah!" from him. "Cuck-boy knows what he's doing down there!" he added. "I'll bet he's thought about sucking cock a lot!"

"Have you, hubby?" Hope demanded as she pulled me back off of his boner. With a wet bridge of spit still connecting my lips to his dick-head, she repeated, "Have you been dreaming about sucking a stiff cock while you've been jerking off?"

I swallowed and blinked and finally answered meekly, "I ... I guess so, maybe."

"Well, isn't this your lucky fucking day!" she snarled at me. She then drove my head forward shoving his cock down my throat and my lips into his pubes.

"Oh, shit!" Brent groaned in delightful surprise.

Hope then took his free hand, put it on the back of my head, and told him, "Fuck his mouth, lover! Fuck his mouth and shove your cock down his throat like it's his little slut's cunt!"

Brent didn't have to be told twice. He set his drink down, took hold of my head with both hands, and began to rock his hips driving his dick in and out of my mouth and shoving it down my throat every fourth or fifth stroke, pulling my face hard against his belly and holding me there.

I've already mentioned the surprising discovery that I like the feel, taste, and warmth of a stiff cock going in and out of my mouth, but as Brent hammered away at me, I realized that the abuse of being used as a sex-toy was unexpectedly arousing, as well. I guess I'd have to equate it to the pain/pleasure paradox only with that being more physical in nature and being used being more mental. It's hard to explain and I wouldn't have guessed it, but being a submissive fuck-toy cuckold was turning out to be far more fun than I'm sure either Hope or I imagined when we started down this road. And somehow, the fact that it was make-believe and that we were actually using Brent for our fun made it even better.

As he aggressively fucked my face, Brent, moaned, "Shit! Your cuck hubby is good at sucking cock! I've never blown my load in a guy's mouth before, but I'm getting close, now!"

Hope responded, "As long as you think you can get it up again to fuck my cunt, go ahead and fill his mouth with your cum! I think he should jerk you off while he sucks on your fat knob!"

"Oh, I'll get it up again for your lovely pussy, don't you worry about that!" he said to Hope. Then he stopped pulling my head and rocking his hips, and with his cock-head in my mouth, he told me, "You heard the lady; jerk me off! Make me fill your mouth with my hot splooge!"

Hope had slid off the chair and was now on her knees beside me so she could watch closely, and she gave me a wink that he couldn't see. Then, in her dom role, she said, "Do it, cuck! Jerk him off and suck every drop of his seed into your mouth and swallow it! And you better not let any of his load leak out or you'll be sorry!"

As my fist flew up and back along his slimy cock I made a face like I hated what I was being forced to do, but in reality, I was loving every aspect of my punishment and I couldn't wait to feel his dick throb and spurt into my mouth and to taste yet another brand of semen.

It wasn't long before he was growling and he arched his back and let out a low grunt as his cock erupted and shot a jet of thick, hot jism against my tongue. I kept jerking his dick and sucking and he kept spurting rope after rope of cum into my mouth. I decided to disobey Hope's command to not let any leak out just to see what she had in mind if I did. Before swallowing the first time I opened my mouth to take a breath and I made sure some of his salty splooge ran down my chin.

I swallowed three times in total, enjoying the slightly different taste of Brent's cum, but making faces like it was going to make me throw up.

When he finally pulled his sensitized knob from my mouth Hope reached over and scooped up the jism on my chin with a finger, and said, "What's this? Didn't I tell you not to let any leak out?"

"I ... I'm sorry," I answered submissively. "There was just so much of it."

"No excuses!" she snapped. "Get on your feet and go bend over the back of the chair!"

While I bent at the waist and leaned on the back of the easy chair with my ass sticking out, she slid the belt from Brent's pants and I knew what the cost of my disobedience was going to be. I just hoped that she was going to deliver it. She knew my limits; I was afraid that he might try to draw blood if given the chance.

As she doubled the belt and walked around behind me she said, "Pull your shorts down and bare your ass! And don't put your hands in my way!"

I pulled the elastic waistband down in back, hooking it under the curve of my ass, and held it there.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Hope pull her arm back for a good wind-up—no doubt to impress Brent—and then bring the belt around. I tightened my ass and braced myself for what looked like a hellacious smack, but Hope flicked her wrist at the last moment landing a stinging but not devastating blow. I yelped and jumped as if the smack was much harder, but in reality, it was just about perfect. There was a nice crack! as the two halves of the belt slapped each other and my ass; there was a quick, sharp sting that shot a bolt of electricity to my cock-head, still jammed inside the front of my shorts; and then there was the growing, lingering burn. I'm sure there was a good red mark, as well, and I wished that I could see it.

I was just settling into the afterglow of Hope's first smack when the second one landed on my other cheek. "Shit!" I groaned at the inexplicable pleasure derived from the delivery of such pain.

As good as it felt, I wasn't sure if I could take another blow on either of those tender spots, and Hope apparently sensed that, too. "Pull up your shorts!" she commanded. "You disobey either one of us again and your ass won't get off so easy next time!"

As I stood and pulled up my underpants I noticed that Brent's cock was back to full stature. He obviously liked seeing me get punished. Again, I was thankful that he wasn't wielding the belt!

Hope gave me another light flick across my covered ass with the belt and I sucked in my breath at its unexpectedness. "Go to the bedroom and get the bed ready for Brent and me to fuck! Pull a chair around so you can sit and watch. Maybe you'll learn something."

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers
12