A Cuckold's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked down the hallway Brent took Hope in an embrace and after kissing hard while they grabbed each others' asses, he said to her, "I've never cucked anybody before ... at least not while they were right there. It's pretty fucking hot!"

"I haven't either," she lied. "But I like it, too. Putting hubby in his place with a real man might just become a regular thing for me." (That was true!)

He kissed her again, and then said, "I'll have to arrange my schedule to make more frequent visits to your company."

"As long as you bring POs with you, you're always welcome," she replied.

In the bedroom, I folded the comforter and blanket down off our king-size bed, leaving just the bottom sheet. I then pulled an armchair around from the corner and placed it beside the bed a few feet away. I was standing beside it when they came in with their arms around one another's naked waists.

"Pull your shorts down in the front," she told me. "Take your pecker and your nuts out over the top so we can see how much you like watching Brent fuck me the way that you fucked your little tramp to get you into this situation." She gave me an unseen wink knowing how much I would want to release my trapped boner.

I did as I was told and with my not-insignificant erection sticking straight out and my balls bunched up under it, Brent did a double-take and blinked in surprise. I'm sure he was expecting a little weenie befitting a wimpy cuckold, but my engorged cock was at least the size of his.

Hope noticed his surprise, too, and said, "It's too bad he doesn't know how to use that thing. He barely gets my juices flowing before he wants to pull out and jerk himself off. I don't remember the last time he actually made me cum."

She tossed something to me and I caught it in midair. It was a condom still in its package.

"Brent was thoughtful enough to bring that with him, but he's not going to wear it," she said. "I want to feel his fat cock in my cunt bareback. So, you put it on so your sloppy pecker-drool getting all over the place while you watch us fuck."

I hadn't worn a condom in years but it fit in perfectly with the cuckold show we were putting on for Brent.

They watched as I peeled the package open and rolled the snug rubber sleeve over my boner. It flashed me back to my very first fuck in the backseat of my mom's Buick with cute little Jill Hanover.

When I was done and had a little pocket stretched in the end to collect my drool. Hope said, "That's the last time you're to touch your pecker, is that clear? You just sit down and watch while Brent takes care of me, and try to learn what a real man does with a hot, wet cunt."

She climbed onto the bed, propped her head up with the pillows, and spread her legs wide. "Come here, lover, and show him what a talented tongue can do with a horny pussy!" she told Brent. "Get me ready for that fat cock!"

Brent laid out belly-down with his face between Hope's legs and began to lick her pussy. He went up and down its length then covered her whole mound with his mouth and rocked his head while he sucked. I could tell from Hope's eyes-closed moans that he was probably flicking her clit. When she opened her eyes and let out an open-mouth "Oh!" I guessed that he had pushed his tongue up her cunt hole.

She looked over at me and silently mouthed, "I love you!"

I mouthed the same thing in reply and flexed my stomach muscles to get my steel-stiff boner to bob. When it did, it pumped a heavy ooze of built-up pre-cum into the loose nearly-clear pocket in the end of my condom.

In her dom persona, she sneered, "Well, well! It looks like hubby likes watching you eat my pussy, Brent. His pecker is drooling inside his rubber like a hungry puppy over there." She took hold of her big naked tits and squeezed them to bulge her already stiff nipples, and added, "Come up here and suck on my tits, Brent. Show him how that's done."

He crawled up between her spread legs and I could see the glistening of her pussy-juice on his face as he lowered his lips to one of her fat nipples. He took the whole thing in his mouth and as his cheeks hollowed while he sucked, she moaned and squeezed her tit even harder.

When he switched to the other tit he crawled up enough that his cock could rub Hope's drenched pussy and as he sucked and pulled on her nipple with his teeth he humped his dick across her cunt.

As he attended to her nipples, she rotated her hips to get his cock to saw over her clit and she moaned as he humped across the sensitive nub. After half a minute or so she said, "Okay! Time to fuck! Stick that thing inside me, lover! Let my cheating hubby see what he's not going to get for a very long time!"

Brent lifted his head from her tits, and replied, "Maybe he should come over here and guide it in, huh? Let's make it more personal so he'll remember better."

"I like that!" she said. Then to me, she added, "Get over here, cuck, and help Brent fuck me!"

I got up onto the bed on my knees with my boner sticking straight out and drooling in the confines of my rubber. As Brent straightened up on his knees he looked at my stiff, latex-sheathed dick, and said, "You're right, Hope, hubby does seem to like the cuckold thing!" He then turned toward me, and said, "Bend down there and get me good and wet for your wife's cunt! Suck my cock again, cuckie!"

He had enough pre-cum oozing from his cock-head, plus enough of Hope's pussy-juice smeared along his shaft to penetrate her soaked pussy easily enough, so I'm not sure what his motivation really was for wanting me to suck his cock again. Did he like my style of blowjob? Was he getting off on "humiliating" me? Was he putting me in my place for Hope's benefit? Truth be told I really didn't care; I liked sucking cock. I bent down and eagerly took his sloppy stiff dick in my mouth. A sideways glance at Hope revealed a grin that told me that she liked watching me suck cock, too. Win, win!

I swirled my tongue all over his knob picking up the mixed taste of his pre-cum and Hope's cunt-juice. Then, as I began to take more of his dick into my mouth and pick up a higher concentration of my wife's familiar taste, he put both hands on the back of my head and drove his cock straight down my throat, holding me impaled with my face against his belly.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" he groaned. "This cuckold shit is fucking awesome! I never knew how good it would be to fuck a guy's throat!"

"Well, don't get too distracted there, lover, or you're going to make me jealous!" Hope said with a little chuckle. "You're supposed to be getting your cock ready for my pussy."

"Sorry," he said and gave my mouth and throat a couple more jabbing fucks. "But we wouldn't want him to forget his lesson."

He pulled his dick from my mouth and then pushed my head down onto Hope's belly. "You should have a good, close look at my cock stretching your wife's pussy, cuck!" he said as he maneuvered himself into position between her spread legs. "Guide me in!" he added. "Rub my knob through those hot, wet pussy-lips and then line me up on her cunt-hole!"

I took his boner in my fist and teased Hope's pussy with his cock-head. I slid it up and down through her soft, splayed lips and rubbed it hard against her clit. Then I moved it down and lined it up on her cunt. He leaned forward and from just inches away I watched my wife's pussy lips stretch out to accommodate and then swallow his fat knob.

"How's that look down there, cuckie?" he taunted me. "How do you like watching your wife's tight cunt take a strange cock?" He glanced at my condom-covered erection, and added, "It sure looks like you like it! Too bad you're not going to get any of it!"

He then held my head against Hope's belly and he started to fuck her. He slid his cock all the way up her cunt, eliciting a pleasant moan from deep in her throat, and then began rocking his hips, jabbing her with long, powerful strokes. "Oh, yeah!" he moaned as he sunk his shaft into the depths of her velvety cunt time after time right in front of my face.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and said, "You have to be a complete fucking moron to have cheated on this gorgeous woman, cuckie! But I sure am glad I'm the one to help her pay you back!" With that, he pulled his dick from Hope's pussy and shoved it in my mouth.

Watching, Hope chimed in, "Yeah! Suck my pussy juice off his fat cock! Enjoy it, cuck, because that's about the only way you're going to taste any cunt for a long, long time!"

He fucked my mouth a few times, including a throat jab where he held me impaled for fifteen or twenty seconds, then pulled out, and without the need for guidance, he pushed his cock-head back between Hope's pussy-lips and went back to fucking her.

Having already blown a load of cum in my mouth, Brent's second orgasm was going to take a little longer, and I'm sure Hope had that in mind when she had me jerk him off into my mouth earlier. As he hammered away at her drenched pussy, switching up from long, deep strokes to quick short ones that barely had his knob inside her cunt, Hope was making mews and moans that indicated how much she was enjoying his technique.

I always get turned on by watching and listening to Hope using one of her vibrators and I will sit on the bed next to her and happily jerk off while she pleasures herself. So, it wasn't much of a stretch in this situation for my hand to almost unconsciously take hold of my sheathed boner and begin stroking it as I reveled in the sight and sounds of her getting fucked just inches from my face.

I think she may have been waiting for me to do something like that because she almost immediately said, "Hey! Weren't you told to not touch your pecker?"

"Sorry," I said meekly and let it go. "I was ..."

"You were jerking off when I told you not to!" she interrupted me. "I warned you that it would be your ass if you disobeyed!" She pushed both of us away and she told me, "Take off your shorts and lean over the end of the bed! Brent's going to take care of punishing your ass this time!"

I pushed them down then kicked my shorts to the side, bent at the waist, and put my hands on the bed on either side of Hope as she sat there cross-legged with her naked, wet, just-fucked pussy a foot from my face. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous at having Brent smack my ass, but I noticed that Hope hadn't brought the belt in with her, and that made me feel a tiny bit better.

But I needn't have worried; Hope had other ideas.

I hadn't even seen her put it there, but Hope reached over and picked up a second condom from the nightstand and as she handed it to Brent, she said, "Put this on and fuck his ass! I warned him!"

"What? No!" I pretended to protest. "I'm sorry! It won't happen again, I promise!"

"Just shut up and take your punishment like a cuck!" Brent sneered and gave my ass a barehanded slap.

Looking directly into Hope's grinning face, I mouthed, "God! I love you!"

She gave me a wink while Brent was looking down to get his condom on, but then said to Brent, "You ever fucked ass before?"

"Not a cuckold's," he said as he stroked his rubber-covered dick and walked up behind me. "But I never fucked a cuckold's throat before, either, so this is a whole night of firsts for me."

Hope had to crawl across the bed to get the lube from the nightstand, and as she settled back in front of me and handed it to him, she gave my face a slap, and said, "How about you? I know you never fucked my ass (which was a lie), but how about your little tramp? Did you stick your pecker up her asshole?"

"I, um, ... yes," I answered with pretend nervousness.

"Then you know how much Brent's going to like fucking your tight little virgin asshole, don't you?"

I felt the coolness of the lube drool onto my puckered sphincter, and then I felt his squishy knob being pressed against it.

Hope pushed my face down into her sloppy pussy, and said to Brent, "Fuck him! Shove your cock up his ass and make him a two-hole cuckold!"

He held my hips and he drove his fat boner into my guts with one long, hard push. Into Hope's pussy I let out a long "No! No! Ow! Shit that hurts! Ow!"

But that was a lie, too. Hope had pegged me with her various dildos and had fucked my ass with her strap-on plenty of times, so my ass was hardly virgin, and I easily accommodated Brent's cock. Not only did it not hurt, as I was pretending, it felt wonderful! Hope's dildos and strap-on were simulated cocks, but the real thing, with its heat and its squishy head sliding across my prostate, felt so much better!

"Your mouth says no, no," Hope mocked me, "but your pecker says yes, yes! Look how stiff it is and how it's twitching at feeling your ass get fucked!" She mashed my face into her crotch and commanded, "Eat my cunt while he fucks your cuckold ass!"

He hammered away at my ass, pulling all the way out and jabbing his cock back into my asshole several times. As I lapped and sucked at Hope's cunt I was moaning and groaning in pleasure, but I think he mistook my sounds as distress as I took my punishment, which he obviously enjoyed.

He pulled all the way out, slapped my ass again, and as he drove his dick balls-deep up my ass, he said, "You learning a lesson here, cuck?"

"Ow! Ow!" I fake-groaned into Hope's pussy. "Yes! Yes! I promise I'll never cheat again!"

"Oh, fuck, I'm getting ready to cum again!" he said as he fucked me with shorter and faster strokes. "I think I should blow my load all over his face!"

"Good idea!" Hope agreed. "I'll take a video of that and if he ever even thinks about cheating on me again, I'll plaster the Internet and his buddies' inboxes with it!"

He pulled out of my ass, stripped off the condom, and started to jerk off to keep his orgasm building. Hope pushed me away from her cunt and I turned around and went to my knees in front of Brent's drooling cock. A moment later, Hope was beside me with her cell phone.

Brent groaned a couple of Oh, yeah's as he beat away on his meat, and then he held his boner still, two inches from my face. He grunted and I watched his cock-head throb and then a spurt of thick, white cum shot from his pee-hole and hit my nose. As it drooled down onto my closed lips a second shot squirted across my cheek. He then began jerking off again and painting my face with his hot jism. Considering it was his second orgasm of the night I was surprised at how much he was pumping onto my face. I guess cuckolding poor, submissive, cheating hubbies really turned him on. Of course, fucking my gorgeous wife probably played a big part in refilling his balls, too.

When he finally squeezed the last drop of his splooge onto my forehead, Hope tossed her phone onto the bed and said to me, "You just sit there and think about what you did to get you into this situation while his cum dries on your face. Brent and I are going to go take a shower." She reached out with her bare foot and flicked my stiff boner, and added, "And don't play with that thing! I better not see a load of cum in that condom when I come back!"

I was left there sitting on my haunches with Brent's jism cooling and drying on my face for about a half hour while he and Hope showered and then got dressed. She managed to get rid of him finally, although he wanted to spend the night, and she came into the bedroom, helped me to my feet, and kissed me hard through his thickening cum.

When she broke the kiss with a web of jism still connecting our lips, she said, "Holy fucking hell! That was so frigging hot! God, I love you, baby!"

"I love you, too, babe!" I replied. I then added with a laugh, "Who would ever have guessed that being dominated and humiliated by an overbearing jerk could be so arousing?"

"Speaking of arousing ..." Hope said as she took my condom-covered, half-hard dick in her hand. She slid the rubber off and with a few strokes, she had me as stiff as steel, and then she went to her knees and took me in her mouth. After a few bobs and a drive forward that pushed me down her throat, she looked up at me and said, "Wanna fuck?"

A minute later, she was naked and we crawled onto the bed. She sat on top of me and lowered herself onto my cock until it filled her cunt. She rocked her hips and bobbed up and down for a short while, getting my long-denied orgasm to start percolating again. Then, sitting still with my boner buried deep in her cunt, she picked up her phone and replayed the video she had just made of me taking a facial, in slow motion.

She held it so we could both see, and as Brent's dick shot his ropes of cum onto my face, Hope rocked her hips in time with the squirts. By the time he was rubbing his knob across my forehead I was blowing a massive, pent-up load of my own hot cum up into her cunt.

When I finally stopped cumming, she slid her splooge-filled pussy off my dick and crawled forward. She planted her sloppy cunt in my face, and said, "Clean up your crème pie, cuckie! Eat your wife's fresh-fucked pussy!"

As I drove my tongue up her cum-filled cunt-hole, she moaned, "God, I love you, baby!"

I agreed with an enthusiastic, "Mmm, mmm!" as I sucked a mouthful of my still-hot jism from her pussy.

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey

12