All Comments on 'A Cuckold's Diary Ch. 21'

by Paul Pines

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pathetic

This has to be the most pathetic story that I have ever seen on Literotica. You don't have a marriage and you do have a abysmal excuse for a wife. Get rid of both ASAP and get a shrink. Absolutely pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh dear

You've helped me to understand clearly that a cuckold such as the character in this story, is indeed to greediest and most selfish kind of man on the planet.

The wife is selfish as well, sure. But not in the husband's league. Not by I long shot. The only thing concerning this husband is his shortcomings and the depth of humiliation he can achieve.

I mean, how friggin hard is it to learn how to please your woman? Why not put your efforts into something like that?

Not trying to flame you, but I am entitled to an opinion, yeah? And I chose to call it how I see it with these characters of yours...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ignor the flames asshole.

No guts, no glory. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you crawled out of. Oh, and be sure to pull it back after you so we never have to see one of your perv tales again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

No life. No sex life. No brains. No point to you living. How sad for you. The human race has reached the point where it can almost do anything it wants and yet the non-human likes of you still exsist. The really sad and depressing thing is that you like whats happening you enjoy being the non-human object you are you non-human wife must be laughing her head off at how stupid and pathetic you are but you deserve each other the other asshole that is fucking your non-human wife must really think that you are lower than the dog shit on his boots but then you lick that dogshit off his boots don't your? I really hope you haven't spread your non-human gene that would be really the biggest nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
read some

read some of your comments, it is plain to me that you only write to bug people because nobody is that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
get over it you sad fucks

so you're not into cuckold fantasies? why did you read this story, then? get a grip and stick to story categories you do enjoy... and get it into your moronic minds that this is a sexual FANTASY. and if you feel threatened by this story then, well maybe there's a reason for it that makes YOU the sad one.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed your description of the cucks emotional needs. I really think the hottest part of my wife and her lover is the making out sessions that put her in a sexual trance before they head to her bedroom.

Keep writing please.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 13 years ago
Too bizarre

U are too bizarre to be real, a psychologist could do a masters thesus on you and then some assuming you were real. Still in the wrong category u flamer.... But, had to read your latest installment for shits and giggles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Its like

It's an insight into a mentally ill retarded man and the people around him that abuse him.

It's got all the erotic value of a story about someone drowning puppies and skinning them.

What cuckolds need is intense help from mental health care and for the law to arrest their abusers.

It deeply saddens and bothers me to know that just like a psychotic who doesn't know the visions arenlt real, and doesn't get help, that there are cuckolds out there who not only aren't getting help they need to escape the abuse, the have actually become so fucked up in the head that they defend their abusers.

It's damn depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
....SALLY HAS A SEXUAL SECRET IN HER PAST !!

...Good open-minded wife story, now write about how Sally tested her sexual appetite with her secret vacation job as the poolside erotic masseuse for an African nudist swingers cruise trip..Sally was popular and averaged 20 half hour "sessions" per day..& she was live on the internet 24/7..Sally loved mounting the huge horse-size hung Nigerian basketball players ..what fun ..Looking forward to Sallly's secret cruise trip "massage" stories ,,,, Thanks ,,,,,:::::,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How is this erotic?

It would be like watching your female roommate fuck someone else. Because that's all they are...roommates. There is no sex between them, no intimacy, nothing to indicate that they hold each other in high esteem.

Would he get off on going to a bar and having women reject his advances? Would he be turned on by being hurt? If so, wouldn't a divorce be the most painful betrayal he could endure? Knowing his ex-wife is blissfully happy with another man? Would he whack off to that?? Probably not.

So this isn't about being cuckolded, this isn't about love or respect. It's about selfishness. It's about causing someone pain for no reason than because it gets you off. It's sadism.

You may not appreciate the flames; but if you write crap, you can expect it back in return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Help me understand

You say that your wife loves you, but where does it show? In my mind, when you love someone, you don't hurt them, you consider their needs and you fulfil them, and if they do not fulfil you, you set them free to find someone who will. I believe that you love her, but I will never believe that she loves you. What will you do when she falls completly in love with him and decides to leave you? You have nothing to offer her, and the only real thing tying you together is kids. I am sickened by your story, yet strangely fascinated at the same time. I just want to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

She's in effect ripping you off sexually - ditch the bitch, now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You could have it much better Paul.

Paul, Sally really isn't a good girl. If sex with you hurt her and she couldn't explain to you how to make it better you could of gone to a professional who would of walked you through on how to please a women. Also you could do much better than Sally with the right woman who would cuckold you 24/7. You can surf the net to find someone that will give you what you need. No I see Sally as selfish in treating you the way she does and she has gotten to taste her lover when she wants but all she wants from you is the nice situation with her doing what she wants and then being that bad girl once a month. Yes Paul, she is selfish as she could of taught you how to please her but it was more convenient not to as she really doesn't care for you. Ted gives her what she needs and the rest of the month you put a roof over her head and give her spending money. No Paul, you do deserve better and if you try to search for that woman who will give you what you want you will be much happier. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This story is good because it gives some insight into a cuckold relationship and it is well written. It reads like a tragic war story where the character looses their family to war and gains more insight into who they are. Nonetheless I do question if your relationship crosses the line between a healthy cuckold relationship and a relationship that has marital problems. At least to me, this story reads as though cuckolding is a temporary fix that allows the relationship to end in a controlled manner because the path to the end of the relationship is known and the issues that end it are known. In any event I did enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Where is the love

in this Loving Wife story?????????? Wrong catagory, should be in fetish catagory. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
this line says it all

that is, without her helping me to feel shame and humiliation enough to explain why we no longer fuck

hes a humiliation freak, hes totally sublimated his sexual urges into humiliation to the point whee he cant even jerk off without feeling some minor form of humiliation. frankly he should just put a bullet in his head and spare the world.

of course he probably got hard reading that so im just feeding his disease

anabullyanabullyalmost 13 years ago
quit spamming comments

Read the category description:

"Loving Wives - Tales of adventurous married women & their mates."

If you want to read stories of literal "loving" wives, try Romance category. Adventurous married women = cheating wives. Figure it out and quit spamming the comments of stories in this category.

Obviously the idea intrigues you or you wouldn't even bother commenting. Kind of like how homophobic guys are most likely fags. And really why the fuck do you care? I would guess 90-98% of the stories found on this site are fiction or at least embellished stories of little truth. That is why this site is so great, you can explore fantasies you may or may not ever act out. People get off on all sorts of weird shit. Do you really have nothing better to do than try to pass judgment on someone for sharing their stories, real or fake, with other people who enjoy them? Why the fuck do you care if some dude you will never meet gets off on his wife cheating on him?

If you haven't noticed adulterous stories dominate this category. Its been that way the whole time this site has been online. I never read stories from "Mature", "NonHuman" or any other category, really. And I don't read stories in "Loving Wives" that don't pique my interest, let alone do I waste my time talking shit in the comments for stories I don't like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just another fag wish effort..

pathetic at best. One star and really not worth even that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

So Analbully you get off on this cuckold story? Been reading alot of these types of stories? makes people wonder what YOU are into and what you do in your private life, do you have a wife at home that fucks anyone and everyone but you? I bet you do or your single and this is the only way you can meet girls, apart from the 'fake' girls you have at home. To the writer? buy a blowup doll and fuck it. Anything must be better than what you are doing at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
total shit

Ch1 shit and some how you managed to make every other ch even craper.

Had to keep reading as I thought no one could be that consistent but boy did you prove me wrong .

Please please please never write another word

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
just think . .

all the guys who wrote bitchy comments below have logged on, found a story with cuckold in the title, read it - and then complained !! of course they love it or they simply wouldn't make the effort to do all that! So why do they complain? because they CAN'T HANDLE THE FACT IT TURNS THEM ON. ha ha ha. just jack off and enjoy guys. it's only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

It's amazing how many clowns come on to read these stories, and then cry about it and insult the author. It you don't like the story (or the subject matter), then don't read it!

Obviously, it MUST hold something for you clowns, otherwise you wouldn't read it. I think it's mostly jealousy that they don't have something like this going on. Or ANYTHING going on for that matter. Paul, keep writing your stories. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is fetish

Post this in FETISH

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
1*

Nothing sexy about old folks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a Cuckold Needs?

a bullet to the brain (his, hers, or both doesn't matter)?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WONDERFUL

A fantastic story and so sexy...I love it.

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 21 feedback

A number of thoughts occurred to me as I read this chapter and one of them was about how hard Sally had tried in the early years during sex with you in addition to your own perceived failings with her as a lover?

As much as she may not want to admit this point, maybe it required this situation for her to become aroused irrespective of who she married?

That's the good girl element.

So with him she can be the bad girl and suck his cock in such a way as she never could with you.

Had she done so maybe you would have responded and developed the "skills" needed by her to get her aroused and wet?

Then I had another thought. Maybe she was never attracted to you physically in the first place and that having sex in the beginning was just providing you with your conjugal rights purely as a means to produce children.

That she got off when Tom humiliated you by making you face the door gives support to my first theory that she needed this dynamic for her arousal to really enjoy sex and this adds fuel to my belief that she is controlling the way he interacts with you.

He may not realise it but she is in charge, and it was her choice when they commenced their sex in front of you, not his.

It's complicated to say the least and all my thoughts and conjecture are based solely on your diary.

Regards

R

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Cuckold

As many have said it's only a story : But let me tell some of you disbelievers it is my life down to a T and i love it. I love nothing more than laying on my back on our king size bed and having my wife sit on my face with her used wet pussy pressing down on my mouth for me to lick and suck her lovers cum from her swollen pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaul Pines@Paul Pines
543 Followers
I am the creator of "A Cuckold's Diary," and "The Cuckold's and Cuckolder's Guide." My wife, Sally, has cuckolded me since 1998, and it has worked out wonderfully for all of us - for me, for her and for her lovers. I welcome email from anyone interested ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES