All Comments on 'A Cuckold's Diary Pt. 01'

by Robsound

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story

The author did a very poor job on this bad story. In fact it seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sad

What happened with LW ? For a long time !! Same perverse stories !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMAZING

The same morons come here day after day to a hot wife sex site,read every story and then cry like a little baby that is was not a good story.Must be some old angry men that come here every day..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Three pages of dancing around the subject???

Instead of dancing around the subject which some of us enjoy, you were all over the map. Seriously, one page could have been a Hot story, with you doing clean up on both of them. Just saying, get to the point, and make it Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When did LW

Become redefined as Lunatic Writers? The entire daily batch of uploads isn't worth 1 *.

At leas this author is consistent, none of his stories is worth a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Was this story great? No, not really.

But censorship by bullying is not cool and people should be able to post whatever.

The site CLEARLY does not agree with the militant defense of some views of the 'LW' preferred content.

And it looks like the same malcontent is clearing their cookies and phrasing multiple comments similar ways.

Everyone needs a hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Seen these things on television that people use to practice their hitting in baseball. What happens is a ball is shot out of a machine and the bater tries to hit it.

What has this info got to do with this story?

Well it's more for the author.

What it should do is stand infront of one of these machines, within 6 inches, with the machine aimed at its crotch. Turn the machine on and masturbate while balls hit it, at full force, in genitals.

The author should video each session and upload them to the net.

Why?

Because they'd be more entertaining that its stories and they would be less damaging to manhood in general.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not such a strange urge

Lots of us enjoy our mates knowing pleasure, it really is a to each their own situation.

The tough part is finding the right partners.

In our case, my wife has a sex drive about 3 times what mine is, no fix for that from me since I manage 2-3 times a week and that is it. . It became either break up or figure something out, toys and touch, oral is fine but still not quite enough.

Swing clubs didn't work, lots of guys without a real clue, selfish.

After about a half dozen tries, with men that tend to be sort of quick and done, we finally found one. He is willing, she is willing, and I am willing.

Works just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO WHAT ?

Lots and lots of comments by readers that don't like cuckold stories. then why read them? If you don't like crime, western, romantic etc. Do they read them then criticise them after ? The title of this story says what it is about.

The writing was good, the storyline to me was good. I'm looking forward to continue reading the next chapter/chapters if the author is not put off by f%$"* shits who can't make positive comments . But the main thing is that I LIKED IT. so what ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Later in life

I tried this once after I've been married for about 35 years and it was fun but when you're in your late forties your wife ain't going to leave you for another cock it was fun for both of us but I sure as hell wouldn't do it when we was younger you taken a hell of a risk if you want to stay married

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good writing

A nice departure from the "fast fuck" stories that go straight to the sex. Continue the story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
title and description attracted the closet cuckies

They flocked to this story, eager to read, spank, then in a fit of shame leave a nasty comment - great job author!

"Calling all closet-cuckies, come out, come out!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is in wrong category...it should be in GAY session!

The author did a very poor job on this bad story. In fact it seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, low context, shallow, poor written and it is not even sexy not hot story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

suckermansuckermanover 6 years ago
MORE

When is the next episode Im desperate to hear what happens. Great story and well written. I like the way the author just lets the odd bit of info drip into the story is very exciting and not at all like some who start the story laying all bare. Roll on the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Read the first sentence.

Sorry, should have read the tags first. It would have explained a lot. Moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: title and description attracted the closet cuckies

Well, it appears you came out of the closet some time ago. Being a cuckold for your trash wife must really turn you on. Do you also love to slurp her cream pies that she gathers for you daily? You really are a sick fucker, aren't you?

No comment on story, don't read hotwife-cuckold stories, but the comments are priceless, especially from the ones like this want to be closet cuckold, who can't help being himself.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 6 years ago
Enjoyable story

Well paced and just enough tension to keep us all interested. Can't wait for further chapters.

I hope accidents happen and she becomes pregnant by a lover - but which one? Figuring out the father would be fun - possible one of several lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Ch 2

I see you turned off scoring and comments in ch 2.

Smart move!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and we have

another cuck auto bio

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife's reluctance overly stated

I enjoyed the story very much but the wife's reluctance is stated multiple times. Also Carol apparently has a room in their house? This is never stated and is a distraction that the reader must figure out. Yet she has to meet them for drinks after work, so this is just my assumption.

norcal62norcal62almost 5 years ago
Quit reading when you had him have "a useless cock."

Poor start, even for an inadequacy story

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Fantastic !!!!!!!

I thought the story was fantastic,i couldn't stop reading,its very similar to how i got my wife into the life style and still have and have had for four years with the same guy.We all enjoy the life style and all three of us get on well together.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cuck worm

If you encourage your whorewife to step out, how it is cheating you dumb fuck?

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Thank God there are these comments. Thanks 26thNC for the heads up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous