A Cuckold's Dream

Story Info
A Cuckold Finds His Long Held Dream.
4.3k words
4.39
9.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,066 Followers

A Cuckold's Dream

When I proposed it to her, she said absolutely not. There was no way she was going to agree to anything so crazy. Wild horses couldn't drag her in the direction I was suggesting. I honestly thought she might see it as a wonderful, exciting opportunity, an adventure. I figured it would be a wife's dream to be told she could have sex with anybody she had the hots for. I was certain every woman could get wet panties over someone. I figured it was just human nature to want what you didn't have, to crave what was forbidden.

Since I first became aware of my particular inclinations, I contemplated ways of bringing it about, of convincing her she wanted to expand her sexual horizon. Yes, I read all about the practice of men who share their wives. From an early age I knew it was who I actually was. But it wasn't a simple matter. It tortured me to think about. I wanted it, but it tormented me to realize it could happen. Like driving fast. It was a compulsion that scared the shit out of me. Like hoping to be a mountain climber but being afraid of heights. It exhilarated me, but it scared the hell out of me. It drove me, but it terrified me.

What kind of torture was it to want something you feared you'd get? She said she had no interest in having sex with anyone but me, that I was all she wanted, that the idea was perverted and crazy, and she would never agree to it, but I was convinced that if she were in the situation, if she was provided a little temptation she'd go for it, that her womanly desires would take over and she would give in to impulse and sexual hunger of the forbidden fruit.

So I arranged for a single, handsome, sexually active guy I knew to come to our house, have dinner, maybe soak naked in the hot tub, make some moves on her, give them some privacy, let nature take its course. I selected Julian, who was in real sexual demand, had a harem of older women who bedded him on a regular basis. He came, soaked naked with us, worked his magic, but failed pitifully.

She reacted angrily, knowing exactly what I was attempting, and left the hot tub in disgust after an hour. She didn't speak to me for three days after that, and I did all I could to make up for it to her. She made me promise to not try that again. I was totally convinced, since my feeble attempt to seduce her into the world of the cuckold had failed so miserably, that my fantasy just wasn't going to come to fruition.

I am not saying I gave up the dream, but I did think there was pretty close to no possibility. The fantasy was still alive in me, but I realized the chance was getting thinner every day. I still masturbated to images of watching her with someone else, but I knew the chances were slim. Our lives went on as usual, and our sex was pretty normal, not frequent, but not nonexistent either.

Yes, I was frustrated, unsatisfied, but living the life of a normal monogamist husband who had a faithful wife and a pretty conventional sex life. Yes, I had nearly given up on my fantasy ever happening.

Life rarely turns out like you expect, and it was six months after I had proposed it that I got the surprise of my life when Claire told me she thought our friend Harlan was hot. Those were her words, "He is really a hot hunk of manhood." I was stunned, speechless, and as happy as a kid on Christmas morning eager to open his gifts.

"He makes my panties wet," she said using the very words I had dreamed of hearing. "I have been thinking,"she said, "about what you suggested last year." Then she said the magic words. "I think it may be possible." Then she thought about it for awhile. "Well, probably not. I just don't think that is me." She thought some more. "I know you think it would work, but I don't see myself doing that. I hope you are not too disappointed, but it's just not me."

Of course, I was disappointed, but I still held out a little hope. Deep down I figured she most likely never would agree to doing what I fantasized about. Like she said, it probably just isn't her, but I just couldn't give up on what I yearned for.

For the next few months I fantasized about being cuckolded, but I did not mentioned it to her again. We became involved in school, the kids and life in general with little time for sexual matters. Finally, we attended an event in New Jersey on the American Indian culture. We met a couple there named Connie and Marshall. They were teachers and Marshall obviously had eyes for Claire.

We attended two afternoon seminars with them and then went to dinner together.

Claire, it was clear, was obviously taken with Marshall and they chatted at dinner like old friends. After dinner we had drinks with them at a club a block from the restaurant. Afterwards, even though I was pretty tired, they asked if we wanted to go dancing and Claire enthusiastically urged me for us to go along.

At the dance club, they cautiously announced that they were swingers. Claire was clearly fascinated by that and kept asking both of them questions. They said they'd been in the lifestyle for ten years and they maintained it had strengthened their marriage.

Claire wanted to know all about it: how they first got involved, how they both felt about it, and what was their first experience like. She kept asking Connie how she felt about first trying it. Connie confessed at first she didn't think she could ever have sex with anyone but Marshall, that she didn't think it was her, and she didn't think it was right. Almost to the word the same things Claire had said.

My wife listened attentively as the other woman talked, nodding with understanding as she listened to her new friend speak about slowly accepting the strange new lifestyle. Claire asked how she felt the first time she had sex with a man other than her husband. Connie said at first she felt like she was being unfaithful, but began to realize with his consent it wasn't that at all.

Claire listened attentively as the other woman told her that she began to realize sex was different from love, that commitment had more to do with trust and unconditional devotion, and that sex could be recreational and enjoyed for its own sake. I looked over at my wife as Connie talked about her transition to an attitude accepting the open arrangement in marriage and I saw a real interest in what the other woman was saying, a person who she respected and liked and had faith in.

Marshall just sat smiling. I think he saw a transformation occurring in my wife's attitude, an acceptance that was easy to see and it obviously pleased him. He looked up at me with an marked awareness and winked. That gesture said, "You see what is happening?" and I did. Claire was considering a new viewpoint and it was helping her to see things with a whole new perspective and in a completely different way. She had rejected a concept and she had never considered it a possibility for herself.

I could see the wheels turning. If Connie could accept it, then that gave Claire pause and her mind seemed to be more open. I didn't say anything. I just thought I would wait for her to decide whether to say anything about what she was thinking.

It did truly excite me to see that Claire was actually thinking about it in different terms. For me to propose it was one thing, but for another woman she liked to be actually doing it and finding the notion acceptable had far more credibility for her than from her husband.

The wife sharing fantasies were still with me, and Claire listening to Connie talk about her positive experience with a swinging lifestyle was encouraging me. I could not wait to hear what she was thinking after talking with Connie.

It was two weeks after our conversation with Connie and Marshall that they called and said they had four tickets to a Neil Diamond concert and wanted to know if we would like to go with them. Claire loves Neil Diamond and was thrilled.

They picked us up at five and Marshall and I sat in the front seat and the women sat in back. Marshall and I talked Lakers and the women talked about what they had planted and what grew well in our area and what did not. Then my ears perked up when I heard Claire ask Connie if they had been to a swing party lately.

"Last night," Connie said.

"How did it go?" Claire asked.

"Great, as usual," she said. "You should think about coming with us," Connie added. "I think you would like the people there. I know they would like you. You would be the hit of the party," she said with a smile. "Girl, you're really hot."

Neil Diamond was great. We cheered, rocked, and rolled, then we went to a club for after-concert drinks with Marshall and Connie. Connie and Claire had their heads together, and I wondered what they were talking about. Marshall looked at me and nodded. "I think they're planning something," he said.

After we got home we watched a little news, then we both went into the bathroom, brushed our teeth and undressed for bed. As we were climbing into bed, Claire had a smile on her face that told me clearly she had something to say.

"Connie invited us to go with them next Saturday night, to the party this weekend, the swingers' party.

"If husbands want to just watch, they're okay with that," she said, acknowledging my cuckolding desire for the first time ever. However, she was also conceding the possibility of her having sex with somebody else. She had never admitted an interest in fucking anyone but me, but her saying they allowed husbands who just wanted to watch their wives get fucked conceded that she might.

I was ecstatic. She said she loved me, and that it was hearing Connie be so enthusiastic about having sex with others that convinced her to give it a try. She said Connie told her to pick a safe word that would signal one of us wasn't comfortable and we would then stop and leave. She said we had to agree to end it if one of us was not ready.

We decided that if one of us said "Haystack" we would just leave. She also told Claire that "mercy fucks" we're discouraged: having sex with someone who asks that you would rather not. And it is a major rule that "No Means No." if you are told "no" you must stop, immediately.

On the way to the party Marshall asked me what my preferences were, what I liked to do. "What do you like? Any special fantasies, any fetiches, any kinky stuff?"

I told him straight out that I had cuckold tendencies. He smiled, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "I can introduce you to a bull who specializes in fucking wives of cucks," he said as if he was recommending a barber.

I thanked him, said I would tell Claire, especially if things went well at the party. I told him that I just wanted to watch. "Claire told Connie that you probably would prefer that," he said. I felt good that he didn't judge me, but he just accepted my perversion like it was just the most normal thing to do.

When we got to the party, he introduced us to the host and hostess, then after their orientation, he took us around and introduced us to folks at the gathering. We met Wendy and Jonathon, from Pasadena, Gail and Ron, from Huntington Beach, then he introduced us to the best looking pair of people I think I have ever seen: Ruth Ann and Lawrence. They were stunning and from Santa Monica.

Then we met so many other people I began forgetting their names. When Marshall was introducing us to Ruth Ann and Lawrence he didn't equivocate. "Dave is a cuckold," he said like he was just telling my address. Lawrence nodded like it was totally normal and fine, like he accepted it as if I was just telling my age.

I felt affirmation I had never felt before, as if these people were open to nearly anything. One thing they were not open to was closed mindedness. It was clear this group of people accepted you as you were, and I was feeling better about it myself than I had felt in years. They accepted what I liked without reservation and did not judge me at all in a negative way.

Lawrence and Ruth Ann sat with us after dinner and asked how long we had been in an open marriage. We told them it was our first time, that we really hadn't opened up yet. They both smiled and welcomed us to sexual freedom. He asked me how long I had been a cuckold. When I told him I had never had a cuckold experience, he said that they had friends who had that dynamic and said he hoped we would enjoy it. When they left I felt a high I had never felt before.

Ruth Ann had told Claire to remember no "Mercy Fucks." "If you don't feel attraction to someone, you don't do it with them," she said. "No trouble."

Later that night a man asked Claire to dance and he seemed quite taken with her, said his wife was upstairs in the "group room" and I started to feel excitement like I never had. His name was Trevor and he was a principal of a high school. He was probably around six feet, with a swimmer's body and short, wavy hair. He was a good dancer and she loved to dance.

I realized after a short time they were no longer on the dance floor. A few minutes later Marshall came over and told me where the observation room was and took me to it. Sure enough, my wife was there on the bed with Trevor and I got a jolt of exhilaration that made me feel good about our being there.

It was even better than I had expected watching her have another man's penis pushing into her, making her throw her legs open and tilt back her head, a dreamy look on her face. Even though we were behind glass, I still felt a connection with her that thrilled me. I was so happy that the pleasure I dreamed about was coming to me in waves as I watched my wife have sex with another man.

Later, as I was coming down the stairs a woman greeted me, introduced herself, and asked if I were interested in some time in the single's room. I thanked her and told her I was there to watch my wife. "Have you been able to watch her yet?" she asked. I told her about seeing Claire with Trevor. "Then she will have a great time," she said. "Trevor is my husband."

She then told me her brother was a cuck and his wife had a few bulls she used regularly. "I can ask her if she can recommend one for your wife. What's her name?"

"Claire," I said. "I didn't think she would come here, but a friend convinced her she should try it. I was surprised she agreed to it."

"Most women would, eventually. They secretly fantasize about being fucked by a masculine hunk with a sexy smile and a big incentive to offer," she said with a smile. "Your wife is Claire and your name is?" I told her my name was Dave and I was a teacher. She smiled, knowingly and said she taught high school and was always happy to meet another educator. When we parted we both said we would like to introduce our mates to our spouses.

I watched Claire with two other people that night and left in the morning with Marshall and Connie in their large Mercedes camper van. On the way to our house Connie asked Claire what she thought about the party, if she liked it. "Everything you said was true," my wife told her. "I felt really free. I experience a desire that thrilled me. I knew Dave was watching and got pleasure from knowing that. I wanted to please him, and I wanted to please myself. It was amazing," she said enthusiastically.

I smiled at my wife's energy, her obvious happiness. I had watched her with a large black man, a very accomplished lover from France, two men who treated her to her first double, and a husband and wife from Greece. I had seen her in true sexual reverie and my cuckold tendencies were satisfied like I had never expected them to be.

"And how did you feel watching her?" she asked me.

"I loved it, I loved her, and I loved having the chance to see her really sexually satisfied," I said. "It was incredible. Her black lover was so big that I was amazed she could take him in, but she did, and it was incredible to see. I was simply in heaven. I can't explain why I like it so much to watch her get fucked," I said, "but the truth is I do."

Marshall and Connie smiled at me, pleased that they'd helped me get so much enjoyment from the evening. "You interested in contacting the bull we recommended?" I looked at Claire and she nodded.

"Yes," I said, "we are."

As they let us off, they handed me a card. It had a number on it in bold script. The card was all white with the phone number in the middle and the words "bull service" across the top. "He is very good," Marshall said. "Very big, and very manly." He looked at Claire. "You will like him."

She gave him an I'm-sure-I-will smile, and blushed. "He is aggressive, but he fucks really good," Connie said, an air of experience in her voice. I wondered if she had used his services, but I did not ask, the unspoken code of the sexually liberated. I looked over at my wife and smiled. She smiled back and blew me a kiss.

The next night we called the number and the voice on the phone asked for the address, but no niceties, no chitchat or polite conversation, no business talk, only the address and a date was requested. Then a time was given and the line went dead. We looked at one another and said nothing.

When the day came there was a knock at the door at the time suggested. I opened it to a massive man in a track suit and a ball cap. He asked my name and when I told him he walked passed me and told me to take him to the bedroom. He saw Claire and motioned for her to follow.

I took him to the bedroom and he told me to sit. I took the chair at the window and he waved Claire to him, then got undressed. "Show me your naked ass," he demanded, "so I can fuck it." She undressed willingly, slowly, but he told her to hurry up. I got a jolt when he demanded she speed it up. "Assume the position," he said firmly.

I began to realize Claire enjoyed the assertiveness as much as I did. She compliantly knelt on her knees, spreading them and arching her back, which opened her ass cheeks for him. He knelt behind her, then in one quick thrust he pushed his greased cock into her anus and she grunted and squealed from the pain, then in less than a minute when the discomfort subsided she smiled and pushed against him, letting him fuck her with rapid and forceful shoves, pushing her ahead with each powerful drive of his hips. Her smile told me she loved it.

Her body bounced forward each time his hit against her rear, and her breasts swayed with the rhythm under her.

Fuck her good, I thought. His pace picked up to an impressive speed and he grunted each time his body hit against her flesh. My pulse matched the speed of their fucking and my breath became potent like I was running a marathon and I was in rapture.

Nothing had ever aroused me more, and I was thrilled by the sight of my wife being fucked by a bull who gave it to her like a stallion on the prairie. I had been told to keep my hands away from my erect cock and I yearned to take it in my fist and pump it until it shot spurts of cum on my stomach, but I was obedient and submissive like I had been ordered.

I watched him pound into my wife's ass, swinging her hair as he pushed her forward and back, bringing a stream of grunts from her throat as her breathing reached its maximum. He then pulled out and surprisingly cleaned his cock with a wash cloth and then turned her over and rammed his clean and erect cock into her pussy with a vigorous push of his hips. She put her head back and accepted him into her, taking his cock deep in her slit, holding her legs apart and pulling his body against hers. Humping against his sweaty body like a rutting animal, crying out with each thrust and whining with a constant wail, filling the room with the sounds of sex.

She looked over at me as he pounded into her from above and tried for a grin, but it was twisted off her face by the energy of the sex she was getting. She closed her eyes and bit on her lower lip with her upper teeth, savoring the feel of his huge, hard cock banging into her pussy.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,066 Followers
12