A Cuckold's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had fucked my horny wife without pause for forty minutes and her pussy gripped around his cock and was swollen and pink from exertion and vigorous use by his stiff shaft plunging into it. Her body bounced with his energy and he rapidly maintained the sliding into her as if he could go all day.

Her pubic hair was matted from her congealed secretions and a white foam formed around the shaft of his cock from the air in her pussy fluid, thick and milky, slick and pasty. It lubricated the friction generated from their mutual energy and his cock slid into her without effort, quickly moving in and out, tightening her face as she luxuriated in the sensations of exciting sex.

"Oh, yes, fuck me," she shouted like a whore in a sailor's bunk. "Please, faster, harder," she yelled totally controlled by her yearning to be filled and penetration by his iron-like cock.

Sweat covered their bodies and they slipped against one another like eels, slapping bare skin against bare skin, letting the sounds echo around the room, punctuated by their mutual grunts and squeals of delight.

He then pulled his foamy cock from her pussy and lifted it to her mouth. "Suck it, bitch," he demanded and she quickly took it into her mouth and wrapped her lips around its tip, her tongue circling the knob as it slid between her lips.

It was a dream come true for me. I had watched my wife be vigorously fucked by a bull who scowled at me and made me sit and watch, but that is what I craved, what I fantasized about and jacked off to. I had no idea why, but the reason was irrelevant, it was the viewing that was important. It was that she had been fucked and loved it, begged for a strenuous fuck, called for him to fill her with cock and pound it into her pink and splayed pussy, making it raw and sore and swollen. Giving her the kind of screwing I could not.

He scowled at me as he fucked her mouth and I shrunk back and cowered, fulfilling my role like a true cuck, giving him total control, submitting to the power of his sexuality. When he was finally done with her, his cum on her lips, her smile a satisfied resolution to his control and vitality, her lipstick gone with the movement of his cock. She had swallowed his semen as he had told her to and she smiled as it slid down her lovely throat.

He told her to clean his cock with her tongue and she did it dutifully, ravenously licking her juices and his excess cum from his dwindling member, kissing it on its shriveling tip and obediently lapping the dried cum from his thighs.

When he was gone I looked at her sprawled across the bed, naked, satiated, limp like a wet rag draped across a counter at the sink. She seemed to be unable to raise her head, exhausted by the fucking she been given, satisfied by the raw and forceful sex she'd received at the hands of the bull we'd called just days before.

I had been unaware of her desire to be dominated and fucked forcefully, but the fact thrilled me, sent me to a place I had only hoped to be. I thought about future times I would have to watch her get the same bonus. As we sat after her bull had left, I put my hand on her knee. "You enjoy today?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," she said with a wide grin. "You?"

"A dream come true," I said.

12