A Cuckolds Journey - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last message was 20 minutes ago. I barely have time to process when I get another message.

"We're almost there. I want you to unlock the door but keep the lights off. Sit in the living room and wait until you're called for."

I quickly do all that I'm told. Just as I'm sitting down the front door opens and the pair stumble in. I see that her robe drops to the ground as soon as they enter -- obviously it wasn't being worn.

Alex guides Leah through the house and into his room. I see that his mood lights are turned on and Leah's playlist starts.

My cock is starting to react. I listen, but I can't hear anything yet. It's too far and the music is just loud enough. Another text arrives on my phone:

"Bring us some champagne and pour yourself one too, bring them all in here. You should be celebrating that you're about to be a cuck."

As I enter the room with the three glasses, I see Leah laying casually on her side.

Alex is standing over her with his shirt off.

I hand them their glasses and stand awkwardly. Alex speaks first.

"Here's to Leah, a fine piece of ass and to her cuck husband that made this all happen."

"Here here!" Leah says excitedly and clinks his glass. I lean in and they clink mine as well.

"Now, you may stand outside the door, or wait somewhere else. If you come in here before you're called for again, or you don't come when you're called, then you will need to go sleep in the car. Understood?"

I nod and leave the room. I don't think I'll be able to handle listening outside the door, so I return to the couch and sip my drink.

By the time I'm called my drink has long since been emptied and I started to doze off. I quickly snap back and move to the bedroom. Leah is laying spread eagle and breathing heavily. Alex isn't in the room.

"My love, come give me a kiss. Tell me this is ok."

I move to her and bend down. Kissing her passionately. There's a faint musky taste mixed with the champagne. Alex's cock I think.

"Leah, it's ok. You look beautiful, are you happy? Are you satisfied?"

Her breath starts to return to normal.

"Yes, this was amazing. Thank you. Now one last thing..."

Alex comes into the room holding some bottled water and hands it to Leah. He's still naked. I try not to look and his cock but it's impossible not to. It's just...there. It must be at least 8", a solid 2" more than me. Except I'm a grower, and apparently, he's on fully display all the time. He's definitely thicker than I am too, not that anyone's complained, but the difference is noticeable, I'm sure.

Leah takes a drink and continues her sentence,

"You need to ask Alex if it's ok to eat his cum that he so wonderfully unloaded in your wife." I feel humiliated at both having to ask to eat a mans cum, but also the intentional mention that she's my wife and he fucked her while I did nothing.

"Alex, may I please clean up Leah."

"NO! That's not what I said!" Leah snaps impatiently.

I sigh heavily and begin anew, "Alex, may I please eat your cum from my wife. I know you put your cum there with intention and so it's only right that I be granted your permission before removing it."

Alex let's a laugh out, "Yeah man, have it. Enjoy your dessert" and then he leaves.

Before I can move Leah commands me again. "Lay down and be still."

I quickly lay down, and as soon as I do she gets up and straddles my face. My nose is stuffed into her ass. The smell of sweat, cum, and pussy is too much for my cock. It stiffens and contorts, begging to be released.

My mouth comes open and I start to lick. Almost instantly I get an undeniable taste of cum. A moan escapes my mouth. Leah starts to grin on my face, using my nose, mouth, and tongue to please her. I start to get a steady stream of cum in my mouth and smeared all over my face. I enter another realm, the rhythm of her hips and the scent of her pussy and his cum is all that exists.

I'm brought out of the trance to a hard slap to my balls. I'd yell in agony but I can't breathe. As my body adjusts to the impact and the pain recedes Leah lifts up, allowing air back in to my lungs. The moment is gone and she smothers me again, when she settles she slaps my balls again. This continues about a dozen times when on the last one, my cum finds its escape. I'm dribbling onto my balls in a steady stream, my cock trying to twitch to no avail.

"Well I think that was a success. Let me get my clothes and we can go home. We probably should've brought you a change of pants, you're going to have a wet spot."

Looking down I realize she's right, the cum is coming through my clothes. I'm glad it's night time.

We gather our things and leave. Alex was nowhere to be found, though I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again at some point.

Leah remains in her lingerie but walks confidently to the car and gets into the front passenger seat.

The scene is over, we're back to being faithful husband and wife. We both know that this is not over, we're only just beginning.

12