All Comments on 'A Cuckold's Story Pt. 01'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Re: “The idiots are not dying out”....

I know, right? They keep clicking on titles such as A Cuckold’s Story, and then they get upset and snarky because it’s about cuckolding.

To the author: good start. Forgive me for saying it’s a bit cliche so far with the story, but I’ll see where it goes. Appreciate your effort.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Just dont understand why they dont open the closet door and step out. Even living vicariously through their wives cant be fulfilling to any real degree.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963about 3 years ago

Nah, cheaters don't deserve to benefit, they should suffer.

Grow a backbone.

RassclautRassclautabout 3 years ago
Cuckold

Looking forward to part 2. Very similar to my wife Nirmala and her boyfriends.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
SUPER HOT STORY...BUT....

really enjoyed the story and especially the fact that the author kept all three together...some stupid dumb ass authors have the wife running off fucking behind hubby's back..glad that didn't happen...but...where's part II ??

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

The idiots don't die out. You can even find them among the commentators. They have to share their perverted, deviant opinions and sexual preferences with others, believing they are spreading hope for better stories! Not correct!!! You are abnormal and remain abnormal in your desires. And to name this openly is every normal person's job!

BoytitsBoytitsabout 3 years ago

I would like to have seen hubby clean up after being fucked still liked it *4*!

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006about 3 years agoAuthor
Story

Part 2 is coming... Been working on other stories... Please be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fun Story

That is ideally when you have “the talk”, before you’re married. Most wives have to be dragged or pushed into it. Still, he was lucky she took to it so easily.

On the other hand, it was all fun and games, and there wasn’t the typical cuckold angst. Most cuckolds expect humiliation as part of the ride. In fact, just typing the word “humiliation” has got my dick leaking.

So if this is Pt. 01, where do you take this couple? Does she give up her anal virginity to a lover? Does Hubby want to see her blacked? Does one of her lovers knock her up? Does his boss become her permanent bull?

LockedinSoCal

shang40shang40about 3 years ago

I agree with boytits.

Real fun is in slurping her Cunt

Hawke77Hawke77about 3 years ago

It is a decent story. I would have liked a little more dialog and character development. With practice, you will get there, I'm sure. There were also a few, not many, proof reading errors. I am also amazed by the detractors of wife sharing stories. One in particular called your story perverted and deviant, but when you check their profile, their favorite stories are incest themed. Guess they really get their kicks from putting other people down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bucket list...

Now this is the reality I would like in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He actually invited you to move on ...

... but YOUR perversion is your compulsion to seek out, read and then - after a quick clean-up - declare your absolute revulsion at the very thought of a cuckold story.

Hope all the confused commenters are enjoying their afterglow. We all enjoy these stories in our own way, don't we?

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaabout 3 years ago

Mattenw stated "The idiots don't die out. You can even find them among the commentators. They have to share their perverted, deviant opinions and sexual preferences with others, believing they are spreading hope for better stories! Not correct!!! You are abnormal and remain abnormal in your desires. And to name this openly is every normal person's job!"

Yes, because we wouldn't want people on a PORN SITE such as this sharing their perverted, deviant opinions and sexual preferences with others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It happens and it's wonderful

My husband has been thrilled for years by watching other men fuck me. We have limited my "stable" to four men; two dear friends from college, a neighbor, and a co-worker. I crave fucking, and I need it frequently. It also makes my husband happy, so...win, win! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you author.

For warning us normal heterosexual people from reading your depraved and deviant sexual behavior. Other deviant sick authors should also put warning notes before the story so that we won't waste time reading such sick stories.

Oh yes I get that this is your wife's lifestyle so I will leave you to it, it just amazes me how your wife still has her respect for you when she can (by your permission) CAN (if she craves to) have sex with all the MALES in your city or town with you still smiling and looking at her doing those train of men. You know she's not respecting you at all, I know you feel that but that is your choice in being delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
and, and

A bit of technical advice. Use commas in place of multiple "ands" in a sentence. For example, "Lisa walked into the room and sat down and poured us a glass of wine" should be "Lisa walked into the room, sat down, and poured us a glass of wine."

Thanks for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry ass writer cannot even put tags on his stories!!! This story is a strong 1*.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loving all of your work. keep up the brilliant writing

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As soon as the guys pulled their COCKS out of my wife's cunt I would have licked them clean and the sucked my wife's cunt clean of their ht creamy delicious cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous