A Cuckquean Wife, A Teen Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
egirl1212
egirl1212
905 Followers

Beth is humming, smelling of vodka-cranberries and Chex mix. She's brought home dinner-- sushi, by the looks of it. She plunks plastic containers down as she greets me. I kiss her cheek, painfully aware that the living room is covered in Cassie: her panties, bra, and uniform top are all strewn across the floor. It smells like our arousal. But Beth doesn't even glance at the living room. She's clearly had a good time at her girl's night-- she's a little tipsy, very relaxed. She settles down in her seat, then looks up at me in confusion. "Did you spill something?" Her fingers trace Cassie's wetness on the tablecloth.

"I did. Yeah. Sorry." I can't stop picturing Cassie crouched beneath the table. I sit down opposite Beth, head spinning, and feel Cassie's little nymph fingers stroke my ankles, my shins. Her cheek presses against my thigh.

"Tell me about your night," I urge my wife, as Cassie scrapes her fingernails over the sensitive soles of my feet. I jump. I nearly shout as I feel her perfect, royal mouth close over one of my toes, softly sucking. She sucks each toe in turn, slowly, licking and worshiping me, and Beth tells me how her friend Karen served Doritos-- Doritos, can you believe it?-- and Shannon had gotten a promotion, and Twila had gained weight. At least ten pounds. Ten pounds, can you believe it? I'm not listening. Cassie is unbuttoning my pants, pulling my cock free.

Beth sips the wine she's opened, the sushi still untouched. She must be starving, but she likes to wind down first. I knew her patterns. She prattles on as Cassie's tongue laps at my cock, coating me in her perfect spit. Her fingers stroke my thighs. She sucks each of my balls between her lips softly, her tongue painting them in graceful spirals. I can hardly stand it.

Cassie presses my thighs apart, her tongue darting to tickle the unbearably responsive skin below my aching balls, just as her sweet fist squeezes the throbbing base of my cock. I can't fight it, couldn't have stopped it if I tried. I cum meteorically, barely able to control my face, and Cassie gulps audibly in her haste to swallow every drop of my seed. She keeps licking the head of my cock even after the flow halts, unbearable, beautiful tease that she is. I want to haul her out from under that table and give her a solid spanking. Instead, I keep a steady buzz of conversation going with my wife as Cassie massages my feet beneath the table. I let one of my hands drift down to pet her hair. And then, to my immense disbelief, she starts sucking the head of my cock again, almost like she's kissing it. She caresses my balls, drops light pecks down my shaft. And my cock responds to her, like any man's would, hardening again despite the tight proximity of my last orgasm.

As my cock bobs to proper stiffness, Beth rises ungracefully to her feet. "I'm just going to freshen up." Before I can stop her, she turns toward the living room. I can't move, can't reveal the state I'm in. It doesn't occur to me to order her to stop. I'm too focused on Cassie's lips, so velvet against my rod. Beth makes it all the way down the stairs before she notices the detritus. Her eyes go to Cassie's discarded panties like they're magnetic. She turns to look at me, as Cassie presses her little finger against my perineum and circles it slowly, sucking the head of my cock like it's a lollipop. Her favorite flavor.

Beth glances at me. "Nick...?" She takes in Cassie's bra, the cup size so much bigger than her own, the pretty undergarment brand-new and stunning and sexy. "Nick... was someone here?"

I swallow and she catches it. Her throat bobs. "Is someone here now?"

My voice comes out gravelly. "Beth," I grunt, as Cassie hilts my cock in her throat. "Go to your room."

Her eyes swivel to the table, understanding blooming in her eyes. "Is she...?"

"Go to your room, Beth." Her submission clicks into place, saving my ass, making her head dip obediently. She trots compliantly down the hallway. I can't believe my luck. Everyone should have a submissive wife. Trust me. "Don't come out until I tell you," I call after her, securing my peace of mind. I know she'll listen.

I don't even wait to hear the door click shut before I grab Cassie's shoulders and pull her out from under the table. Her eyes are blazing blue fire. She's got two fingers flying over her pussy. "God, daddy," she whimpers breathlessly. "That was so hot."

I haul her bratty little ass to me and kiss her, tasting her unbridled desperation, her need to have me inside her. I bend her over the table, her cheerleading skirt flipping up at the barest flick of my wrist. I jerk her legs apart and bury my face between those biteable thighs. She cries out, loudly, as I drive my tongue into her core. I know Beth can hear her. I know Cassie wants her to. I have to punish her a little, my slutty little partner, so I slap down on her petite, buoyant ass, reveling in her responsiveness. She twists to look up at me, forget-me-not eyes begging. "You can spank me, daddy."

I can't help it. I roar. I spank her so hard my handprints are visible immediately, brick-red against her suntanned skin. She shrieks. I'm drunk. I'm lost. I plunge my cock into her molten center one, two, three times. I circle my thumb over the tight, pretty ridges of her perfectly pink asshole. "Has anyone ever fucked you here, baby?"

Still looking at me, Cassie's eyes go wide. For a moment, she blushes. "No." I press the tip of my thumb into her and she arches into it, quivering.

"Don't worry," I tell her. "We'll go slow." I bend to lick her pussy as I work my thumb into her ass. She likes it, as I knew she would-- a girl like Cassie loves the challenge, the triumph. The pleasure-soaked pain. I pull out of her and push my thumb into her mouth, my desire peaking as her pink lips obediently close around it. She's such a good little toy.

There's a jar of coconut oil on the counter. I grab it and melt a handful between my palms. I press Cassie down over the table again. She's so sexy like that, her tits pressed against the tablecloth, not a trace of cellulite on her flawless thighs, her plump, tight little ass. I rub the oil over her curves, kneading my thumbs into her shining flesh. Oiled up like that, she looks like she's made of silicone. My lifesize Barbie doll.

Cassie moans and shivers under my touch. I circle the delicate star of her ass. She whimpers. I dib my fingers inside her, pressing through the first unbelievably tiny ring of muscle. "Ohhh," she sighs. "I didn't know it would feel this good." Oil is running down her skin. I scoop as much of it up as I can and let it trickle over my finger, where it's submerged in her. She wriggles, pushing her ass up onto me. I watch in delight as an inch of my pointer disappears. Like that perfect little hole is hungry. I gently stroke the inner walls of Cassie's soft, pink chute, coaxing the muscles to relax, urging her to open for me.

She has the best ass I've ever felt-- she's so tight, so smooth, so stretchy. I add my middle finger slowly, inch my inch. I wipe the coconut oil from my other hand and slide up Cassie's back to find her throat. I squeeze, not hard enough to choke her, just enough to constrict the blood flow, to increase her pleasure. It's the right call. "Oh, daddy," she chokes out plaintively, her ass constricting violently around my fingers as an orgasm shakes her little body.

I'm surprised, deeply pleased. Her buttons are so easy to press. So satisfying. I feel like a king. I twist and thrust my fingers in her velvet, oiled ass while I alternate squeezing her throat and stroking her trembling pussy as I guide her through the lingering quakes of her climax. She moans so sweetly for me.

"You're so good, Cassie," I praise her, drunk on the sight of her greased, violated ass. I stroke her inner walls. "And your ass... Baby. Your ass is perfect. I think it was made to be fucked."

Cassie squirms in pleasure. "Please do it. I'm ready." Her little voice is so plaintive.

"Are you sure?" I draw my fingers out slowly, soothe the quivering hole with the pad of my thumb.

Her breath hitches. "Yes!"

I cross to get another handful of coconut oil and pause to kiss her flushed, perfect face. Her lips are swollen, her eyes shining. "You make me so happy." For a moment, I think the glimmer in her eyes might rise to tears. But she only smiles, that glossy white smile that could launch ten thousand ships. I kiss her again. And then I circle back around the table to fuck that little cheerleader's ass.

I've cum a lot these past days, but my cock is utterly ready for her. I let it bounce against her just to enjoy the sight before I glide the tip up and down and around that sweet, begging hole. She pushes back against me and I slowly, slowly begin to stretch her open, the broad, mushroomed head of my cock looking absolutely massive as it pushes into her. Her hands are in fists against the table. I pause. "Relax, baby." She relaxes-- my good little girl-- and the head pops into her. It's enough to drive a man wild. I stroke my thumb over the delicate skin stretching around my shaft.

"Oh my god, daddy." She sounds awestruck and excited. I'd been right. I knew it. She was perfectly suited for anal. I felt a deep rush of honor at getting to be her first. What a fucking day. I hold still for a minute, letting Cassie adjust to having my tip entrenched in her ass. I rub her slick pussy and stroke her clit, massage the electric stretch between her holes.

I dribble more oil down over my shaft and she shivers as drops of it run down her skin. I squeeze her ass cheeks, spreading her a little. Her tunnel constricts around the iron of my rod, her delicate muscles hot and delicious. She's looking back at me over her shoulder. Those blue eyes. Those pink lips. I want to devour her. "I'm ready for more," she giggles, gasping as I pull back instead of pressing in, delighting in watching my swollen head stretch her opening again.

"Not yet, baby. We've got to break you in a little." She arches and purrs as I keep teasing her hole, massaging around the head of my cock as I work her. In and out. I could cum from this alone. But, alas. We've got work to do. I savor the constricting elastic seal as I let the head of my cock pop fully out of her, then dip it back in. She's divine. I do this again and again, until her perfect asshole gapes the tiniest bit, wide enough for the tip of my pinky. And then I let my cock slide into her deeper, beginning to work that second inner ring of muscles.

Inch by addicting inch, I drive myself into her, until finally, I'm fully sheathed in her previously unused chute. She's smiling at me devilishly as I start to move in and out of her, turning that smile into a perfect O of surprise.

"That feels so good," she sighs, rubbing her pussy at my suggestion, then abandoning it to reach back and spread herself wider for me. That sight is fucking life-changing. Oil drips from our joining down to the table, to the floor. Cassie whines in satisfaction as I finally begin to fuck her ass in earnest, enjoying every sweet, tight inch.

I let my balls bounce against her cheeks. I pull my entire rod fully out of her, then plunge it back in, savoring the sloppy squelch, the growing, still-tiny gape of the hole I've claimed. I grip her taut waist, knead her perfect ass. And when I'm ready, when we're both ready, I reach forward to wrap my hand around her throat again, and enjoy her shrieking, shivering clench as I fill her ass with spurt after spurt of cum.

My cream spills out of her, trickling down her legs. Her used hole is flushing and puffy, utterly beautiful as it twitches against the sea of my seed held inside her. I snap another photo to add to my collection, memorizing the sight of her bent over the table, limp and shuddering, still in that little pleated uniform skirt. I lift her in my arms and lay her down on the table as cum leaks out of her, take another photo as she stretches sexily out across its length.

I lean down to kiss her, sucking her lower lip, her tongue. She's utterly spent, exhausted and yielding. I pick her up and carry her to my bedroom, stroke her silky cheek as she falls immediately into sleep, so beautiful and pure in the moonlight. Back in the kitchen, the table is a mess of oil and sweat and our cooling cum. I don't worry about it. I'll have Beth clean it up tomorrow.

egirl1212
egirl1212
905 Followers
12