A Cuckquean Wife, A Teen Girlfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Nick and Cassie make plans.
3.9k words
4.61
32.9k
56
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
egirl1212
egirl1212
905 Followers

I wake an hour later to Cassie licking my cock, still sticky with cum. She beams when my eyes open, pulls me to my feet like it's Christmas morning. "I'm starving."

We wander into the kitchen together, Cassie's little tiptoes pattering across the floor, her fingers wound effortlessly through mine. Beth's sushi is still packaged on the table, kept cool by a convenient ice pack. Cassie squeals in bratty delight. "This is perfect!" The moonlight paints her perfect suntan silver instead of gold, illuminates the dainty, doll-like features of her heart-shaped face. Her bare breasts jiggle sexily as she climbs up onto the counter and sits down, her delicious, used ass naked against the cold granite. She shrieks at the unexpected chill, squirms in delight. "That feels good."

I laugh at her, laughing harder as she pops a massive piece of salmon into her mouth, filling her cheeks absurdly, making her look like a little bunny. I kiss the pert tip of her nose. We eat and talk, making a bigger mess of the kitchen, not bothering to be quiet.

"We should take your wife some," Cassie suggests when we're finished. "To thank her for getting us dinner." Her expression is perfectly, ludicrously innocent.

I like watching her play. "Go ahead."

Cassie gathers our scraps and the remaining untouched spicy tuna roll and jumbles them up on one of the dirty plastic trays. She giggles as she skips down the hallway, the bare curves of her ass peeking out from beneath her skirt enticingly. I watch as she kneels down and shoves the tray under the door to the guest room. To my stupefaction, she cups her hands like the cheerleader she is and shouts, "Say thank you!" Her hands distort her voice; I wonder if Beth recognizes it.

To my even greater amazement, I hear Beth's voice faithfully reply, "Thank you."

Cassie dances back up the hall to me. "I have an idea."

I cup her adorable face. "You're an absolute menace. Tell me."

"You love it," she interjects loftily.

I do. I tell her as much.

"I want to come back for dinner tomorrow night," she explains cheekily. "I want to suck you off under the table again. But I want you to tell her I'm there." It's a wicked, nasty idea that makes my cock stiffen. It'll drive Beth crazy, not knowing who's sucking me right in front of her. I think of her sitting there, growing wetter and wetter as she imagines what's going on right under her nose.

"Whatever you want," I tell Cassie, who crows triumphantly.

"Does she really do everything you say?"

I nod. "That's always been part of her kink. She loves to be dominated... humiliated...."

Cassie's azure gaze is excited. "Would she do anything I say?"

"If I tell her to."

"What kinds of things have you had her do?"

My mind reels, wondering which stories will please the little villain most. "Last month, we brought a girl home from the bar. I had Beth kneel by the bed while we undressed. While we made out. Then I had her hold my cock and slide it into that girl's pussy."

Cassie starts to softly finger her clit. "Oh my god. Then what?" Her eyes are huge.

"I had her grab this girl's ass-- she had a great ass, though not half as cute as yours-- and help her bounce up and down on my cock. It was exhausting for her." I remember Beth's face, flushed and sweaty, unable to tear her eyes away from that girl's cunt, sliding up and down my rod.

"No way."

I nod. I watch her pretty fingers slide over her folds. "Another time," I continue, understanding Cassie wants to hear more, "I had a poker game here with a few friends. I had Beth serve us drinks all night." I let that sink in for a minute. "She was wearing a collar. On a leash. We only let her crawl."

Cassie beams. I can almost taste her emanating wetness, that dewy pinkness. "Nick... I'm really glad we met."

It's the first time she's called me by my first name. I'm surprised by how much I like it, how comfortable the intimacy feels.

"I'm glad too," I tell her, running my fingers softly up her calves. I can hardly believe how glad.

"Beth hates me," Cassie snickers. "But maybe that's because I've had a crush on you since the day we met."

"I'm sure that didn't help." I squeeze her toned thighs. "And then there's the fact that you have these sexy legs. And they look so cute under your little skirts." I move to my hands and knees to kiss her flat, taut stomach. "And you have these unbelievable abs." I fill my hands with her voluminous, impossible tits. "These perfect breasts. I mean, fuck, Cassie. I know you know you're beautiful. But do you have any idea how great your tits are?" I knead them softly. "They're huge-- fucking massive on that little body of yours. Not a hint of sagging. Like gravity's never touched them. Not a single stretch mark. Just smooth, tight, perky tits."

I trace her nipples. "These perfect, pink nipples." I have to swallow. "I love how responsive they are." I tug on them hard, demonstrating, leaving them standing a full inch away from her skin. She moans softly. I caress her face. "Your gorgeous face. Those dreamy blue eyes. That adorable little nose. Those pouty, sexy, cock-sucking lips." She giggles at that, but a hazy, cock-drunk haze is creeping over her face. I can tell her pulse is quickening. "You have a perfect smile," I tell her. "My heart stops for your smile."

I run my hands down her body to grip her ass. "Your sexy ass. Do you know how everyone stares at your hot little ass?" She nods, breathless. "I couldn't take my eyes off it. I just knew I could bounce a quarter off it." I pull her to her knees to give her a light spank. My hands drift, finally, to her cunt. "And this sweet little pussy. So wet, and tight." I bend down and swirl my tongue over her clit. "This sexy, slutty little pussy." She sighs sensually. I lick her slit in long, lazy strokes. Her hands knot in my hair. I kiss my way up to her belly ring. "You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen," I tell her. "You're the perfect fuck."

She's looking up at me with a bizarre mix of reverence and victory and joy. She runs a finger across her own lips. I follow the touch, making her shiver. I stand and pull her to her feet, pressing her against the wall as I kiss her.

She grinds against me greedily, and I lift her up in one easy swoop. She leans hard against my shoulders, her legs a perfect belt around my waist. I position my cock at her fiery entrance, but she wraps a hand around my girth to halt me. "Not here." She points down the hall, to Beth's door. "There."

I carry her down the corridor, luxuriating in the press of her flawless body against mine. I push Cassie back against Beth's door and kiss her heatedly, tasting the sweet skin of her lips. Her nails dig into my back as I thrust my cock into her. The door rattles in its frame. The leverage is amazing. I've never fucked anyone as tiny as Cassie-- it's so fun, so satisfying, how unbelievably easy it is to throw her around. I want to make her squirt again. I can't believe how many times I've gotten to fuck her over the last scant hours.

I slow my pace, making each push of my cock leisurely and deep. Cassie sighs and keens softly, our eyes locked together. She pushes against my shoulders to contribute to our rhythm, the velvet grip of her pussy tight and unrelenting as a fist. I let my fingers close gently, firmly over her neck. "Can I choke you?"

"Hard, please," she whispers back. I can hear movement behind the door. I wonder if my wife is masturbating. I wonder what she's imagining. I tighten my grip on Cassie's slender neck and watch her smile stretch into something savage and begging. The black of her pupils widen, spread out over her irises like inky pools. She gasps softly against my hold on her. Her face is turning pinker, burnishing like a July sunset. My cock strokes firmly in and out of her. She moans weakly. I release a little, and the color washes from her face almost instantly.

"No... please...." She presses her fingers down over mine, trying to make me choke her harder. My cock throbs. I squeeze that pretty neck again and her answering smile could have made the heavens sing. Her innermost muscles clamp down on my cock. Her eyes roll back. Only the faintest whisper of air sighs past her parted lips. She's the very image of bliss as her face goes redder and redder. I want to learn to paint, just so I can paint her.

Veins tremble at her temples. Still smiling, she starts to go limp in my arms. And then her orgasm rocks her. Her pussy floods, soaking our legs. She gasps and twitches wildly, frantically, as I give her back her breath. She clings to me like a vine, shaking, half-sobbing in pleasure. It's magnificent. I've never been so happy. I kiss her as she comes down from the pleasure, my cock begging for me to allow my own release. But I don't. I want to be left suffering, want to be woken by desperate throbbing all night. I want to be half-crazed by tomorrow night. It's hard though. Nearly impossible. Cassie's perfect sex torments me as I caress her face and carry her into the bathroom, squeezing me with her every thundering heartbeat. I have no doubt that my little lover's legs will collapse the second I set her feet on the tile, so I arrange her in the bathtub instead and start the water for her, making sure it's as warm and safe as cider.

"You're not going to cum for me?" Cassie's voice is rough, her throat evidently raw. It's an effort for her to blink her heavy lashes open, to arch a perfect, bratty eyebrow.

"I like to torture myself occasionally," I explain, sinking at her as I use the removable showerhead to aim its steaming spray down Cassie's shoulders. Her sleepy eyes light up. I love how helpless she is after we fuck. How adorably sleepy.

"Will that make it better for you tomorrow?"

I nod. "And better all night, as I'm dying to get back in that perfect pussy of yours." She moans contentedly, letting her head settle against the rim of the tub. I lather her hair and rinse it twice, rub suds over her used, exhausted body. Those superb tits, soaped up and slippery... it's all I can do not to slide my dick between them, saying 'fuck it' to my resolution and to Cassie's obvious fatigue. I lift her out of the bath and settle her on the counter just long enough to rub her silk skin with lotion, massaging her gently. I want her to feel good in the morning. Then I carry her to my bed, where she falls asleep like a child, nearly at once, before I return to the bathroom for my own shower. Every graze of my hand or the water against my engorged cock is incredible. Unbearable. And all night, I wake to find its swollen length pressed against Cassie's angelic body-- against her dancerly hipbone; against her grinding, perfect ass-- and it's all I can do not to ravage her again.

Sometime after sunrise, the light wakes me. I open my eyes, my heart nearly stopping as I drag my gaze over the girl in my bed. She's tossed the sheets and blankets off in her sleep, yet she's serene as a doll, stretched out languidly on her back, one foot pulled up to her knee in a ballerina's passe, her soft, tan thigh twisted outward to bare every centimeter between her legs.

Her beautifully waxed little slit is pearly wet; I imagine she's dreaming. I wish I could peek inside her head. Her hip bones rise from her flat stomach, leading to the long, elegant lines of her tight abs. One of her hands rests lightly on her hip. Her breasts are beautifully lit by the soft kiss of the sun, as if even its beams want to get their hands on her. Her rosy nipples are still swollen from yesterday, erect at the tip of her divinely sculpted mounds. Her breath falls in slow, even crescendos. Her lips are candy-pink, and I ponder how pretty they are, the top one particularly, disproportionately, adorably full.

I bestow the most gentle graze of my fingers down her breasts, her side. She moans almost imperceptibly, shifting over my sheets. I trace the telling wetness between her legs. She stretches again, spreading her legs wider for me, another pleasured gasp stroking my ears. I let my middle finger slide into the slit, surprised at how soaked and ready she is. I draw my finger in and out of her slowly and bend down to kiss her strawberry pout. She sighs into my open mouth, her tongue coming alive to brush against mine as her crystal blue eyes blink open. She rolls into me immediately, her body still warm from sleep, taut and firm against mine. My cock is rock-hard, pressed against her stomach. She wraps her thin, toned arms around me and kisses me deeply, one of her legs nudging its way between mine. She tastes like flowers. One of her pretty hands glides down to grip my aching shaft.

"Oh, daddy," she exhales, and every atom of my body sparks. She's hardly conscious, and her every sense is attuned to me. It's flattering, rewarding, wonderful. I want to build this girl an altar. A temple. A fucking palace.

She sucks my bottom lip between her teeth and nibbles it tenderly, then kisses her way down my neck, tasting my skin, my pulse. She bites softly into my shoulder, shifting her weight to push me to my back, to straddle me. Her things are like tensed silk. Her sweet cunt is a dripping velvet furnace. Her body, rising up above me like Venus from the waves, is so creamy and smooth, so fit, so young. Her pussy slides over my cock and she settles down to snuggle against my chest, every inch of her skin a balm. "I like you so much," she whispers, her pressing, soaking slit begging me to fill it.

"I like you too, Cass."

She dimples at the nickname and gyrates slowly against me. "I guess this is probably off-limits, huh." She shifts into a seated posture again, my cock pressed between her outer lips, directly against her warm opening. Her nails tickle the veins along its side, directly beneath the head. I groan. Her muscles elastic and flexible as rubber bands, she lifts herself off of me and positions the head of my cock exactly at her entrance. One thrust and I'd be sheathed inside her. Heaven. She rolls her hips, teasing me, lowering herself down one perfect inch, swallowing up my head. I grit my teeth. She lets her weight drop, taking every inch of my length in one fell swoop. She shrieks in delight. I shout. I grab her shoulder and pull her off me, rolling her underneath me and pinning her arms. This doesn't have the calming effect I'm hoping for. "Cassie!"

"What?" She shrugs her shoulders under my weight, wriggling in delight. She likes being held down, it's clear. That knowledge makes my balls throb so aggressively it's painful. I move off of her and get up, wrapping a towel around my waist. "If you don't get out of here right now, I'm going to fuck you."

I can't even look at her. She doesn't miss a beat. "But I want you to. I can take it, daddy."

I'm in fucking pain. Delicious pain. I shut myself in the bathroom. "Be back here at six, Cassie!"

I hear her giggling as she dresses. She throws open the door to kiss me goodbye, squeezing my cock through the thick towel. I'm about to throw the little slut out the door or bend her over the counter. And then she's gone, skipping down the hallway, her creamy, flowery scent trailing behind her.

I take a cold shower before I go to retrieve Beth from her room. Even the icy water hasn't fully relaxed me; my cock is half-hard; my heart is hammering; my breath is tight.

My wife is kneeling in the center of the room, waiting for me. She looks up at me with desperate, pleasing fire in her eyes. I love it when she looks like that. "Was it good?"

I touch her cheek and she turns to capture my finger, sucking it hungrily. The level of her arousal is apparent, and pleases me.

"It was so good." I smile at her as she sucks my finger like it's a cock, sure she can taste Cassie's delicious cream on my skin. "And you helped make it good. You were so good for me."

She whimpers gutturally. "Will you tell me about it?"

I offer her my hand and help her to her feet. "Yes. Come with me." I lead her down the hall and into the kitchen, to the table, painted like a Jackson Pollock with coconut oil and cum. I pick up Beth's vibrator, tossed where Cassie left it, and guide my wife to her place at the table by her shoulders. I can hear Cassie's lovely wicked voice echoing from last night. 'I want you to eat my pussy right where your wife eats her dinner.'

"Before we turn it on," I instruct Beth, "get it wet for us." I drag it slowly against her gaping lips. She tongues it immediately. "Can you taste that? Can you smell her-- my little girlfriend?" I've never called Cassie that-- and, I know, I know. It's a little soon. But anything for the sake of the game. Beth grinds her hips mechanically against the seat of the chair. She's so horny. I could laugh. I do. I snap a photo of her sucking the soiled toy to show Cassie later.

"You can use it now," I allow her, crossing the floor to fetch something from the living room. "But don't come." Beth whines nasally. "If you're really, really good tonight, I'm going to let you cum," I promise her. Her eyes go positively feral. She looks like a junky, willing to do anything for her fix. I know she would, too. I grasp her chin and tug her mouth open, filling them with Cassie's little satin cheer panties. "In case you get too loud," I wink, taking another photo. She doesn't just keep them held between her teeth. She sucks them sloppily, working them with her tongue. She's going for extra credit, her need to climax that desperate. I watch for a minute. It really is shaping up to be a nice morning.

And then, true to my word, I talk. "She came over as soon as you left," I tell Beth. Her bark-brown eyes are locked like lasers on me. Her pussy is visibly sloppy. "She gave me a lap dance in the living room. She moves so gracefully. You can tell how confident she is." My blood heats. I let Beth see. "And she should be, too. Her body's so fucking perfect."

I decide to reward my wife: I turn up the humiliation a notch. Nothing makes my wife hotter than being degraded. I kneel down in front of her and lift her medium-sized, sagging tits. "She has the bounciest, perky tits. She wears DD-cups, but they're bigger than that. She just likes how the little, tight bras show them off. They've got to be twice as big as yours. And they don't droop at all, the way yours do. Isn't that sexy?"

Beth has to pull the vibrator away from her body to keep from climaxing. "Yes," she chokes out.

"I think it's because she's so young. They're just perfect. How long ago were you eighteen? Remind me." I pull Cassie's panties out of her mouth.

Beth squirms, her eyes rolling skyward. "Twenty-six years ago...."

"That's right." I pull out my phone and show her one of the pictures Cassie sent me of her topless; I zoom it in so her face isn't visible. "I mean, look at them." I nudge the vibrator back to Beth's clit. "You can see why I like her so much, right? Tell me how sexy she is."

Beth's eyes are glued to the phone. "Her tits are perfect, Nick...."

"Tell me how sexy she is," I repeat, a hint of warning in my voice.

"She's so sexy," Beth breathes weakly.

"I was so turned on after she danced for me," I continue, patring Beth's cheek to affirm that I'm pleased with her. "I brought her up here to the kitchen. She used that vibrator. And then you got home."

Beth gulps, her eyes bulging. "She ducked under the table," I go on, slowly. "And while we were talking, she sucked me off. She gives an incredible blow job. Her lips are so soft." I lower my voice to a whisper. "I came in her mouth and she licked up every drop."

Beth closes her eyes and I push the vibrator away from the apex of her thighs, sensing how close she's getting. "She kept sucking me. I was hard again right away. I sent you to your room...."

I dream of Cassie spread over the table. "And then I fucked her in the ass. She'd never been ass-fucked before, can you believe it? Can you imagine how tight she was? How good that felt?"

egirl1212
egirl1212
905 Followers
12