A Cuckquean Wife, A Teen Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth is grating her thighs together desperately. "I bet that felt really good."

"I took it really slow with her. I was sweet. She's so little-- so tiny and young. It took forever to stretch her open. She's so tight. I mean-- her pussy is a thousand times tighter than your ass." I laugh. "So imagine how tight her ass is. It's insane."

Beth is moving her lips wordlessly. "I came in her ass," I finish, tapping the table in front of her, "right here." Beth bucks, a bitch in heat.

"What did you do then?"

"I carried her sweet little body down the hall and gave her a bath. And we cuddled all night."

Beth's chest is heaving as I switch off her toy. I grin at her. "Are you ready to hear how you're going to earn your orgasm?" She nods desperately. I shake my head. "Use your words."

"I'm ready, sir."

"She's coming back over for dinner tonight. You and I will sit at the table while she sucks my cock."

Beth closes her eyes again; I watch her heartbeat flutter in her eyelids. "Okay," she says at last.

"Okay?"

"I mean, yes sir," she corrects.

"I can't decide if I'll have you turn your back after that, while I fuck her in here...," I muse aloud, "or if I'll take her down the hall. We'll think about it." I wink. And I leave her there, heading out the door to go about my day, to anticipate the night all the way until dinner.

12