A Cuck's Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncontrollable rage shot through me as I slapped her ass without warning.

"You fucking slut!"

Shock registered in my wife's face as I screamed obscenities at her. Before Cathy could fully process what was happening, I striked again, leaving a clear red handprint on her left cheek.

The surface of her skin must be burning right now

Unlike how an ordinary woman would react, however, Cathy's eyes, visibly through mine, melted in elation immediately.

"Oh, fuck! Shit. Baby? What's u-up with you?"

I didn't answer. I just stared at her.

After the initial shock, Cathy sighed and wore a beaming smile on her face — as if she couldn't believe what was happening.

It looked as if a lifelong dream of hers was finally coming true, which was accurate. I was finally fucking her the way she always asked to be fucked, irrespective of her own good.

"Fuck, baby! Yes! I love you. Thank you! Punish this slut. Slap me, honey. Do it again!"

I obliged, molding her cheeks to the shape of my palms before smacking down hard. Again.

"Oooh...! Yes! I'm coming, baby! I'm coming!" she groaned at me, her pussy tightening up. Unable to hold back anymore, I tried to time it with my own orgasm.

As if Cathy knew I was similarly about to blow, she yelled hastily, "Cum outside. Cum in my back!"

I stared at her. She seemed panicked all of a sudden.

But it didn't stop the orgasm that was already in motion.

A little ray of awareness briefly came back to her eyes before it turned white completely. With one last scream, we came together as our bodies melded together as one.

I followed her, of course.

My seed uselessly splattered on her toned back as I stroked myself off.

With one last glorious spurt, my knees gave in and I collapsed on top of her, barely holding on to my consciousness.

Weirdly enough, my mind was ironically clear. I knew why she didn't want me to cum inside.

Jasper demanded it.

Tears poured out of me as I mumbled over and over, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

She caressed my hair, stuck between admiring the aftershocks of her own orgasm and feeling confused at my sudden apology.

"No, no. Don't be. That was amazing! I loved it, baby. I think it's the best sex we ever had."

I hugged her closer, shaking as I couldn't believe what I had done.

I broke.

I needed to be the man who didn't hit her.

And I did. I broke what was left of the promise I made on our wedding day.

Crying at the loss and guilt of having done this to her, my mind slowly fell asleep.

For the first time in weeks, it was continuous.

The next two days had me and Cathy closer than ever. Maybe it was because I could finally relate. She failed me. I failed her.

In a lot of ways, we were a lot more similar to one another. She may not know the situation the same way I do, but it may have caught onto us subconsciously. We started to talk at dinners again. We watched movies like we did in the past — with complete commentary for the whole thing. Stuff like that.

Stuff I took for granted.

Part of me wished it would stay this way forever.

But I knew with every minute I spent with her that I was closer to the end of it all.

Jasper said two days. He's probably on his way —

Like death calling, he was prompt. Cathy's phone rang one afternoon. I watched her expression turn complicated as she read the text.

She excused herself and went to the kitchen, starting to type on her phone.

I don't know why, but I suddenly decided to make it easier by taking myself out of the equation. Maybe because I wanted to give her an easier choice.

Or maybe because I was afraid to know whom she would ultimately choose when faced with a difficult one.

"Honey, I'm going to the groceries to buy everything we'll need for the next month. I'm definitely going to take a while. Do you... want to come with?"

As I asked, an odd sense of anxiety flowed through me.

Because whatever she decides here will let me know if the past two days have changed anything at all. Even a little.

Cathy thought for a moment before she replied, "No. I'm good. I think I'm just going to lie down in bed for a while."

She said it so definitively, so certain.

I nodded before kissing her.

"Have fun," I said.

Unaware of what I really meant, Cathy looked slightly confused but otherwise nodded. "Thanks, babe."

I walked out of that door defeated. Cathy chose.

And she didn't choose me.

My dick uncontrollably twitched at the thought. Nothing I did mattered to her. At least not as much as Jasper's cock.

But I was prepared. I didn't want to be, but I was. The cameras I put all over the house were now connected directly to my phone. Whatever happens inside? I'll see it all.

I started the car before driving off, making sure Cathy heard me leave. In reality, I stayed pretty near. I basically just circled around the block before parking near our house.

I watched her prepare from my phone. Slutty clothes, make-up — the whole works.

Even the tint thing Jasper talked about. My wife actually took out her favorite shade of lipstick and rubbed it on her slightly gaping asshole, which she slightly prepared with lube before.

It was ridiculously surreal.

It took a few minutes before I heard a car pulling over at the house. Jasper came out.

As if he knew where I was, he walked over my car and knocked on the windows with a smirk.

I opened it.

"Ready to see your wife get fucked like never before?"

I almost nodded in agreement, but just the thought of it happening brought a pang to my heart.

He looked at my phone and chuckled, "I see you've been pretty busy. All right, cuck. I'll leave it intact for you. That way, you can watch."

"Am I supposed to thank you?" I asked sarcastically.

He shrugged without a care. "I'd wait until your wife is a heaping mess," he replied.

And without another word, he walked away and entered through the front door.

I looked at my phone. Jasper cockily entered our living room and shouted. Like a soldier in attendance, my wife immediately ran to him.

"You look fuckable," he stated.

My wife giggled, as if it were a compliment.

"Only for you, baby."

The two of them greeted each other with a long kiss. Of course, Jasper's naughty hands rudely groped at her body in the meantime.

"I think I passed by your husband's car," he said to her all of a sudden.

Stupid bastard. I clicked my tongue. He was going to get me caught with his fucking stupidity.

As predicted, Cathy looked confused. "You shouldn't have. The mall is on the other way."

Jasper shrugged, completely unbothered, "He might not be headed there then."

I saw my wife suddenly bite her lip as she pondered over it.

He laughed at her. "Why are you anxious? Do you think he's cheating on you?"

Like he had materialized her fears, she scowled at him and broke free of his hands' various molestations.

"Fuck. That look really gets me going."

Jasper licked his lips before unbuckling his belt. The sound of metal unclicking echoed in the hall.

Despite irritating her, Jasper was pretty confident about his chances. I shook my head. My wife isn't anything if not prideful. She would never —

The sound of her knees hitting the ground interrupted my thoughts.

To my shock, Cathy immediately kneeled in front of him before helping remove his pants and underwear. It almost seemed like a subconscious reaction from her end.

My spineless wife and her superior lover.

They couldn't even make it past the living room before they started to tear at each other.

Hunkered down, Cathy swiftly pulled his cock with one hand and inhaled. Like a hungry (crouched) tiger, she voraciously sucked on his meat and stroked the base as if it were her favorite thing to do.

All while glaring at him.

"What? You're still mad about what I said?" Jasper asked, not really expecting an answer. Cathy herself didn't seem motivated to answer either as she never stopped sucking.

Either that or she simply didn't want to.

"Do you have the right, bitch? So what if he's cheating? Whatever he does, it won't even come close to what you've done with me."

Visibly irked, Cathy mumbled over his cock, eyes full of disagreement.

All of a sudden, Jasper slapped her across the face.

"Don't fucking talk while your mouth is full."

I might have imagined it, but I could see Cathy's legs shake as her knees weakly gave in and touched the floor — a frailty the man didn't appreciate.

"Who said you could sit? Squat, bitch!" Jasper spat.

Like a trained Spartan, Cathy sat back up before sucking his big cock even harder. The wetness between her legs finally accumulated so much that it dripped on the floor.

"Good. Now what did you say?"

With a pop, she removed his penis from her mouth before scoffing, "He won't do that. Steven loves me. He'll never cheat on me with some whore."

Cathy emphasized the last word as if it disgusted her beyond imagination. Ironically, she herself currently looked like a whore.

More importantly, I could sense a sliver of anxiety in her tone. She looked as if she was convincing herself, rather than Jasper.

But I nodded. I wanted to shout it to her.

You're right, Cathy. I'd never cheat on you. I love you too much to do any of this with some other girl.

I loved you too much to do what you were doing to me.

"Does that mean you don't love him then?"

Cathy paused at Jasper's unexpected question before resuming the illicit act, even leaning in to suck the undersides of his testicles as she stroked his cock at the same time. I could see tears indignantly starting to form in her eyes.

I took a deep breath and forced myself to keep my eyes on the screen.

Jasper kept provoking her, "Answer. If love was reason enough to stop someone from cheating, does that mean you never loved the dumb cuck in the first place?"

"Shut up! You have no idea what you're talking about. Of course I love him!" Cathy growled at him, aggrieved and teary-eyed, before slowly making her way up to the tip of his huge cock.

As soon as her tongue met his frenulum, Cathy stacked both of her hands on the base of his cock and sucked him in like a vacuum, her cheeks hollowing out in effect. When her throat finally managed to draw in ⅔ of his cock, Jasper held her head and kept her there. She gagged on the monster, further lubricating it with her saliva.

When she finally resurfaced for a breath or two, Cathy still didn't slow down. The thick and meaty weapon routinely entered her soft lips as the underside slid across her wet, hot tongue — taking in its addictive zest. I could see her plump lips form a tighter seal around Jasper's thick shaft by the second.

The sounds captured by the recorders under my couch were directly transported to my ears.

"What kind of slut declares her love for her husband while she sucks another man's cock?" Jasper mocked.

Tears started to overflow from her eyes. Whether it be because of Jasper's words or the way her throat was stuffed full of cock-meat, I didn't know. I bet she herself didn't know.

Jasper uncaringly pulled her hair as he ordered her to get up.

I surveyed my wife. She clearly relished in the degradation, and it showed.

Her huge breasts were spilling from her untidy shirt; at some point during her blowjob, Jasper arbitrarily took them out and played with them. Her hair, which I saw her spend a few extensive minutes on from the camera, was now all over the place, tangled deeply with his rough fingers.

But more than that, she wore an expression full of insurmountable bliss and yearning; soft lips parted in pleasure while her rosy cheeks slacked and relaxed.

She was even drooling.

The same way she did in the picture Jasper had shown me.

Was that really my wife? I suddenly wondered.

Cathy looked like a total slut. Gone was the girl who had neatly ironed out her complete attire before wearing them; wrinkles decorated the expensive fabric of her designer clothes.

As if mocking me, her shirt was currently missing a button as well.

"Get up. I'm going to make you prove it."

She nodded blankly, seemingly on another plane of existence.

Cathy looked as if she wanted to ask what he meant, but she simply didn't have enough spare energy to do so.

Climbing on the couch, she raised her ass under his guidance and offered it for him to fuck.

On the couch I had bought for her. Right beside the coffee table we had bought together.

I wonder what goes through her pretty little head when she sees it.

Does she think of me?

With one fell swoop, Jasper pushed her body onto the couch and buried his cock inside her — not giving me or her enough time to think.

Cathy's jaw dropped as her legs quivered — in the same way they characteristically did whenever she came.

So one thrust of his cock was enough to do it, huh?

Jasper, however, didn't stop there. With no care or regard for her pleasure, he plunged his hard cock inside her pussy and pulled her hair as leverage.

"Steven bought this couch for you, yeah? How does it feel, baby....? How does it feel to fuck right here? Is it better than when we did it on the bed? Or the coffee table? I bet not. Those pathetic photo albums.... should we look at those pictures again?"

Cathy cried out in pleasure, desperately grabbing the ends of the couch. The sound of her skin rubbing against the leather was only minimized by the ringing in my ears and the thumps of their lascivious flesh merging in fucking harmony.

As if she was used to his cruel, invasive questions, Cathy ignored Jasper as she surrendered her ass to his hip's relentless pounding.

"You haven't tried plugging, haven't you?" he suddenly asked her.

Plugging? What was that?

Without a response, Cathy simply continued to whimper as she bounced on his fat cock. I didn't know if it was because she was purposely ignoring him or she really wasn't hearing anything.

Jasper suddenly looked at the camera and spoke, "Oh, she gets like this sometimes. You just gotta reset her like a fucking computer."

He smacked her ass hard to get her back on track and yelled, "WAKE UP, BITCH!"

The so-called bitch jolted as her eyes simultaneously regained some sliver of sanity

The man repeated himself, "I've got one last line of coke in my pants. I'm asking you if you want to try booty bumping it....."

Unlike me, who was completely lost, my wife nodded frantically and shook her ass in excitement as she used her hips to fuck his cock in cyclical patterns.

"Yes! I want it up my fucking ass. Daddy, please? I've always wanted to try...."

She said in a sweet tone.

"You replied late so you're only getting half, bitch," he replied before ordering her to reclaim the pack of cocaine from his pants.

My wife, ramming her delectable ass on his huge cock still, looked around for a while before realizing his pants were just a few feet away from her. She reached out and pulled the piece of clothing towards her when Jasper said, "Uh-uh. Get it with your mouth. No hands."

She scoffed at him.

But despite being frustrated with his games, Cathy indulged her bull's orders, nudging her head against the pants, rummaging like a trained dog.

As if it was a trap, Jasper shoved her face against the fabric without warning.

"It's somewhere there. Found it yet?" he laughed wickedly, knowing damn well she wouldn't find it with her face completely buried in his pants.

"Use your fucking nose. Maybe you'll find it," he ordered.

I could see Cathy instinctively obey as her chest expanded, taking in air as she was forced to smell the used clothing.

My wife has always been weak to smell. I always told her she had the nose of a doberman, and it was a bad combination with the fact that she hated unclean scents with a passion.

But her eyes rolled up in pleasure as she was forced to inhale her lover's scent.

"Ah, fuck. You always get tighter when I do that," Jasper moaned.

Unable to deny it, Cathy forced herself out of his grip and found the psychedelic drug inside a ziplock. She placed it between her teeth and took it out of the pockets.

Without wasting any more time, Jasper snatched it from her mouth and opened it.

"Stay put."

He pulled himself out of her and laid out half the cocaine on top of her butt cheeks. Cathy complained, but she couldn't do anything but obey.

Deftly taking out a straw, he snorted the line with practiced precision and exhaled.

"Yeah, yeah. Your turn," he placed his hand on Cathy's restless body as he waited for the high to kick his fucking ass.

"I'm too fucking lazy to get water so I'm using your pussy."

Wait, what? I adjusted my earphones to make sure I heard him right.

I found the same confused expression on my wife's face as Jasper dove in my wife's pussy, sucking in her juices from behind.

Cathy groaned, reaching out behind her back as she pulled Jasper's head harder against her folds.

After a few seconds, he resurfaced with his mouth closed off.

"What are you doing?" she asked. He held up an index finger, took the ziploc before pouring the remaining contents of it right into his open mouth. After swirling it around his mouth for a moment, he leaned in and spilled the liquid solution directly on her gaping asshole.

Cathy shuddered as she positioned herself more efficiently for the man's access. .

Jasper, on the other hand, started to dab at the drops of liquid that went off-course before pushing it all in with his tongue.

In the end, he ended up licking her anus for a few more minutes.

"And that's how you do a bump up your ass. Trust me, girls love it. It's only, like, their favorite way to take cocaine. You'll feel it soon enough."

Cathy licked her lips in excitement.

"How many minutes do — oh, fuck!"

She turned to Jasper, who was slowly pushing the tip of his cock inside her ass.

"W-wait. I didn't have time to prep my ass today, baby. I haven't — fuuuuck. Oh, my God! It burns..."

The man had a playful grin on his face.

"I'm just making sure it's all in. You don't want it to slip out mid-way, do you?"

Before she could retort and point out his fallible reasons, he re-entered her pussy with a single stroke and began to rebuild their rhythm.

Her mouth gaped, forgetting the very manner in which she argued in the past as an aspiring lawyer.

"O-oooh. Fuck. My butt and pussy...!"

I could almost see the heart symbols in her eyes.

It only took another ten seconds before she started cumming around the misogynist's cock again, her wandering hands fingering her clit at the same time.

Refusing to give her enough time and space to think, the man repositioned her succumbing body on the coffee table.

There, she was forced to focus on the photo album.

Our photo album. Years of memories and proof that we loved each other.

My wife was forced to look at our happy faces while Jasper fucked her senseless.

She cried out, trying to avoid gazing directly into our pictures, "Oh, oh — OH...! N-no — FUCK! I hate this! I hate this, Jas! Stop it...."

Contrary to her feelings, however, her body was more honest. She used the table to push herself even deeper against his big cock, turning her neck sideways and pursing her lips together, as if asking the misogynist for a kiss.

Jasper held her neck and obliged. Together, they looked at the picture book she and I made as they fucked each other like rabbits.

Moaning in coordination with Jasper's thrusts, I see her look at the picture book directly... and smile.

Finally, I realized my place in this dynamic. It was naive of me to think my wife would still pick a normal life with me even after all this.

What I failed to understand is that she had already chosen. Way before all this.

She chose Jasper every day — every time she had sex with him. She chose him at her graduation. She chose him at our wedding. She chose him today.