A Cumming Out Story

Story Info
I come out to my friend, and he rewards my courage.
3.4k words
4.75
16.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dividence
Dividence
151 Followers

I always wanted to be a girl.

Every time I saw those pretty girls prancing around the college campus, I became green with envy. Their feathery skirts caressing glossy thighs. Long, silken hair cascading across bare shoulders. High heels clicking on the pavement as they paraded their fit asses in front of all the guys. They were allowed to be sexy, and no one would stop them. And the warm summer days would convince even the shyest girl to parade her body.

In my mind I used to fantasize about being one of them, feeling the coolness of silk and coarseness of lace slide along my naked body. When I finally quit imagining and decided to do something about my aches, I instantly knew I should have made the decision ages ago.

Access to online clothing and lingerie stores was immense, and I felt like a child in a toy store. For every accomplishment at my studies, I would treat myself to a little online shopping spree. Once every week I would find an opportunity to secretly indulge in my room, all by myself. Although every night ended with a joyous release, that was by far the most important aspect. What I enjoyed the most were the fantasies, and the sense of reality introduced by my feminization.

The feminization was by itself not too challenging. All my years of fantasizing had kept my mind correctly attuned. Motion and attitude came easily. I had never really been a masculine boy, and when I let my hair grow, took good care of my body and expertly applied make-up, it was not difficult to pass as a girl. When I looked in the mirror my eyes saw only the pretty girl I wanted to be, and not the subtle hints that gave me away as a boy.

Over the weeks and months following, I became an expert at changing my appearance. I was happy with the way I looked, and every day, as I came home to my dorm room, I would rush to the increasingly crammed closet and change into some of the daring clothes I had stashed there. Every day a different outfit, and every time feminine and sexy.

As much as I enjoyed the dressing-up, I realized I wanted more. The rituals lacked a vital ingredient. What was the point in being sexy if no one was there to see? I needed someone to confide in. Someone I could trust with my life. There pickings were slim. I only had one true friend. Dave had been my pal since childhood, and we had shared every experience together, save one, obviously. We even ended up applying to the same college.

When I confided in him, he laughed straight into my face. I instantly turned grey as a ghost, but he caught my appalled expression and eased my terror.

"I know, I know. This is a serious matter for you. But do you really think I haven't suspected? You've let your hair grow out, and now it's glossier and softer than any of the girls on campus. Your long fingernails are somewhat of a give-away. Your sudden refusal to shower at the gym wasn't all that subtle either. But your biggest blunder was that time you forgot to hide the make-up in your bathroom."

I was at a loss. My embarrassment was obvious as I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"Don't worry. Why should it bother me? You haven't noticed that I knew before, so why should anything change now? Go on. Get back to your room and change, then I can come over later and we'll watch tonight's movie like we always do. Then you'll realize that nothing has changed. You're still my friend; trannie or not."

Stunned, I simply turned on my heels and went back to my room. I could not believe how easy that went! The thrill and relief of finally having someone to confide in was immense. Hurrying to my closet once more, I was determined to test my newly found confidence and put on my best performance.

I felt a bit overdressed, but I knew that I needed to look my very best. After all, the desire to feel feminine was the main reason I enjoyed this. I was wearing a short, black skirt that covered the upper part of my thighs and the broad lace band on my stockings. The bottom hem was ruffled with lace, and the satin details shone in the lamplight. The stockings were held in place by a girdle with four garters. My hair was loose and curled.

If I had not been sitting with my legs crossed, my tiny thong could easily have been seen covering the closely shaved crotch. The corset I chose had numerous black and red silk ribbons and lace details, making me feel like a Victorian lady. The breast forms were difficult to conceal, but I managed nicely enough by wearing a puffy, white blouse underneath the corset. My shoulders and neck were soft and naked above the laced upper hem of the blouse. A tight necklace with a large brooch at the centre of my chest completed the look.

The movie was quite long and boring. The dim light and soothing heat of the summer evening slowly made me dozy, and as the film was nearing its end, I was fast asleep, leaning my head on the soft cushions. I slept through the end of the movie, and as usual when I wore my outfits, my head filled with erotic dreams where I really was a girl. They were so life-like that I could almost hear the sounds I made as I was fucked in my boy-pussy and driven towards orgasm. First a slap, then my high-pitched moan, followed by the slower, deeper grunt of my lover.

Suddenly the dream vanished, and with regret I noticed the images in my mind fade away. The strange thing was that, as I came to myself, the sounds kept on. I could still hear myself moan with each thrust. My lover's pelvis was pounding my ass with a sound like clapping hands.

I opened my eyes and found myself back in my room, lying against the pillows on the couch with Dave at my side. Before us, next to a tall mirror, was the telly. A glimpse of rapidly moving flesh on the screen caught my eye. A beautiful girl was sitting on her knees on a bed with a pair of strong hands forcefully gripping her hips. Her lover rammed his lower body against her rear. The large, unnaturally firm breasts rocked back and forth in opposing tune with the couple's movements.

What surprised me most was the realization that the girl on the screen was no girl at all. While supporting herself on one hand, the other was between her legs jerking a large, erect cock. This made my subconscious comparison with her even more real, and I felt a strong surge of arousal rise through my body from somewhere below. I imagined myself sitting on my knees being fucked in the ass whilst jerking my now rapidly growing penis.

My short skirt lifted slightly under the movements of my member, and I glanced shyly to the side to see if Dave had noticed. Like me he seemed fully preoccupied with watching the wonderful scene taking place on the screen before us. He had his right hand below the rim of his pants, and I could see the crotch move rapidly as he touched himself. I was a bit shocked. He was enjoying this? He who was the archetype of male bravado.... was aroused by watching a shemale being ass-fucked by a guy?

I had trouble deciding how to behave in this situation. If I moved, he would know that I had caught him watching this, and I did not want to embarrass him. Still, if I pretended to be asleep, things might get more awkward. My mind desperately worked to repress the thought of him cumming. This had gone on far enough.

I looked over at him again, and this time I turned my head with a yawn to make him aware that I was awake. He started, his hand flying up from his pants, and I could see his eyes dart towards the remote that was lying on the couch between us.

"Don't turn it off. I wanna watch," I said. "I didn't know you too were into that sort of thing."

He looked embarrassed and did not speak a word. I looked at him teasingly.

"Don't be shy. Why should I care if you touch yourself? I'm equipped just the same way, you know. It just might not look that way. To be honest, the film turns me on too." I looked him in the eyes with an expression that could hardly be misunderstood.

Still he said nothing. He just stared into my eyes with a baffled look.

I moved a bit closer, knowing that he would smell my perfume, and I could not help glancing towards the large bulge in his pants. It moved and pushed harder against the fabric as if it yearned to escape and stand tall and free before me. I knew that my words had affected him the way I secretly hoped.

"Feel free to continue. Or shall I do it for you?"

I laid my hand on his naked belly, where his shirt had been pulled slightly up. The little strip of hair guided my hand down towards his still-closed belt buckle. He made no move to resist, just sat there looking at my hand on his abdomen, slowly sliding down past the rim of his trousers. His entire body was quivering, and I was unsure whether it was from fear or excitement.

The moment I felt the incredibly warm, hard surface against my fingers, I felt myself shiver exactly like him. With calm and steady movements, I began to stroke the length of his shaft. My own penis was fully erect and protruded far beyond the thin waist of my panties.

"Let me see you," I whispered softly.

"Oh, man. That feels good."

He stretched out his hand and laid a careful finger below my chin to lift it and get a good view of my girlish face. With my eyes firmly locked in his gaze, I nimbly undid his belt and fly before sliding his pants down.

He pulled off his shirt at the same time. Slowly, whilst still stroking his cock, I moved down to sit on my knees before him on the floor. Through the tall mirror beside the TV, I knew that he would have a clear view of my ass. The short skirt covered only the upper part of the closely shaven bum, and the tiny triangle covering my testicles was visible between my thighs.

The couple on the screen took a break in their frantic fucking, and the girl got to her knees before her lover, in much the same way that I was already sitting. She grabbed the cock, ripped off the sticky condom and put the shaft greedily into her mouth, sucking with great energy. Loud sucking noises reached my ears as I watched Dave's eyes shift between me, the screen, and the mirror.

I followed her example and bent forward, giving him a hasty kiss on the tip of his penis. The taste of the syrupy pre-cum was strong, and the penis head was glistening with more drops of it. I licked him again, eager to get another taste. Whilst my had still moved, I let my tongue slide over the split tip and down along the tight string below. He twitched as I touched the coarse area where the string met the soft skin. His eyes were fixed on the mirror, and I tried to push my ass back as much as possible to give him a clear view.

I paused my sucking to pull my panties off. They slid with ease down my shaven legs, and I teasingly tossed the tiny garment onto his chest before continuing my previous caresses. With my free hand I spread my ass and rubbed myself on the tight opening. Dave was paralyzed, staring at the mirror, and I realized that he silently wanted to penetrate me. To be honest, the thought of him driving his massive cock into my ass was both arousing and terrifying. I really wished to feel completely like a girl and knew that being fucked by a man was the only thing that could make me experience true femininity.

Touching my ass made me remember my own hard cock, and I began stroking myself fervently. Wishing that he might soon take me from behind made me horny as hell. With rapid touches I approached orgasm, a lot sooner than I had anticipated. I had little self-control left, but I made sure to allow him a full rear view through the mirror. As the climax came, I moaned loudly whilst placing my hand under the tip to collect as much of the semen as I could.

The surge of sperm was powerful, spilling over the sides of my palm. I raised my hand and emptied it over my ass, feeling the warm liquid run down between the round cheeks, covering my imagined pussy in sticky goo. Fully lubricated, I began to push two fingers inside the hole. I had done so on numerous occasions and with many different objects, so I knew how to stretch myself to accommodate something the size of a man's cock. Jizz covered my fingers and made them slide easily in and out as I fucked myself. I could only hope he took it as an invitation.

Now that I had climaxed, I came somewhat to my senses, realizing what I was doing. Still, I had little problem with it. There was no turning back now. I yearned to feel every form of pleasure together with my friend. I wanted to feel and make him feel as good as possible.

While pleasuring myself, I had forgotten about his needs. With a new burst of motivation, I continued my sucking with increased energy whilst my fingers were still inside my ass. His lips were open, breathing heavily and moaning, happy to once again be the center of attention.

But my ass was waiting, and my arousal was once again on the rise. My eyes turned upwards with a silent plea, meeting his gaze and telling him that I was ready. Still on my knees on the floor I turned around and saw him through the mirror, staring at my glistening, lubricated, and stretched hole.

"Please, Dave. Please let me feel your huge cock. I want you inside my pussy. Please."

I begged him with my voice, eyes and ass, leaning down towards the floor feeling the carpet pressing against my cheek. The position opened my buttocks and showed him what was waiting for him. I felt the chill draft in the room brush against my wet cave, covering my fit bum with gooseflesh. My body was quivering with anticipation, and I braced myself for what I desperately hoped was coming.

Without touching me with his hands, he steered his rod against the gaping hole, and I whimpered as the head of the penis, glossy with pre-cum and saliva, touched me. I wiggled my ass a bit, making him rub against me before pushing backwards. The feeling as he increased the pressure, slowly entering my asshole, was like nothing I had ever felt before. The warm, pulsating sensation of his hard flesh was so much more stimulating than the rubber dildos I had used on myself.

I tried tightening my rear a bit to prolong his entry, but his pressure was greater than my resistance. With a scream I lost the struggle and felt his penis enter deeper inside. He did not go all the way in, but held his position for a while, allowing me to adjust to his size and relax. When he slowly pulled himself out again, his unmistakable sounds of pleasure were like music to my ears. He was enjoying my body. His beautiful, sexy, and girly lover.

Before entering me again, he waited a few seconds. The moment seemed like an eternity, but I could do nothing except lie panting on the floor and wait. Lost in his power.

Pleasure surged through my body as he once again entered my ass, now more lubed by my semen and sliding further in than before. He paused, retreated, and went in for another try. This time I could already feel his abdomen reaching my behind, and his balls touching my own. From this moment on, as he took me again, he increased the speed and force of his movements, making us both cry out in pleasure with each thrust. His balls were now pounding against my perineum. The sticky sperm covering me made loud, slapping noises, leaving no doubt about what we were doing.

I was thrown forwards each time he fucked me, and I loved the feeling as he slid through my opening with just a hint of resistance before reaching all the way inside. His hands held on to my hips, boring his nails into my skin. Neither of us took any notice. The pleasure and ecstacy we both felt fully occupied our minds and bodies, driving us nearer and nearer the edge of climax.

Finally, as I was rocking back and forth, adding my own movements to his thrusts, he stuttered out from between hasty breaths that he was about to come.

"Yes, come! Come inside me! I want to receive your load. Take me and do what you want with your girl!"

This was all he needed to let go. His movements were frantic and driven by sheer lust as he let loose his orgasm and rammed me, reaching further in than he had ever been. I could feel how his crotch began a series of rapid pulses, driving semen through his cock and releasing it within me. The feeling was beyond words. I was kneeling before a man who was using me for his pleasure. The mere thought was enough to bring me to the brink of yet another orgasm.

His movements inside me continued for several thrusts. Knowing that I had pleasured him greatly allowed me to focus on my own joy. My hand slid along my flat chest and reached the thoroughly shaven area between my legs. With my fingers I traced the opening just above my balls, touching his shaft and feeling how he vanished inside my stretched hole.

I began stroking my own cock, bending my head down to watch myself and trying to get a glimpse of the unbelievable. A cock deeply wedged inside my tight ass. Shortly thereafter, my own rod twitched before sending a powerful surge of hot, white semen out from the end. It crossed the gap towards my face, striking me several times over on my lips and chin. I had tasted myself many times before, but never got tired of it. I readily licked my lips and felt the semen stick to my teeth and mouth as I swallowed.

The ejaculation seemed to draw every ounce of energy from my body, releasing it in an orgasm more powerful than the last. My ass tightened rhythmically around his shaft, and I could hear him reacting to the sensation with delight.

At the same time, the room resounded with high-pitched screams from the television as my fellow trannie came and shot her load all over her own belly and tits. I could recognize my own climax in her eyes and knew that I would never again watch porn without thinking of this wonderful adventure.

Dave was still standing on his knees, shivering with strain. Sweat was running in small streams down his forehead and torso. I turned around and smiled the widest, most natural smile possible. The girl in me took over and laughed with joy as I threw myself at him against the couch. His cock slipped out with a pop, leaving a trickle of semen run down my thighs. My lips embraced his own in a long, passionate, wet kiss, loaded with sheer affection.

Today, I had showed him how much I appreciated his understanding. I guess some things had changed after all.

Dividence
Dividence
151 Followers