A Cunt Crusher's Journal Ch. 01

Story Info
Dietmar discusses his playtime - and his work.
2.4k words
1
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Some introductory info can be found in the Prologue for A Cunt Crusher's Journal)

****************

It is a beautiful day, and I am hella horned up; I hear the call of the wild, from my athletic cup. And when that inner-beast bays, I am compelled to respond. I've got to set out in hunt - for head and copulation.

My nose for pheromones kicks in. I take on powers of a buck. I fuckin' smell a damn bitch - who needs and wants a good fuck. Oh, sexy babe, your scent calls - and Dietmar Zeppelin is here. My tools are ready to serve - they'll fuckin' make your ass sear.

I greet this doe with a smile - I ask to chat over tea. I say, "I'll get to know you, and you can get to know me." We sip on drinks and we quip - until we've melded one mind, a mind committed to sex - shit of the nastiest kind!

I take her back to my crib; we quickly strip off our clothes. We dive straightway into bed, and link our legs and elbows. I kiss across her fair face. I kiss each inch of her tits. I stretch apart her ass cheeks, and kiss the hole where she shits.

I say, "bitch, spread your legs wide - and take my manhood inside; I've fuckin' geared my big stick - to shift to 'fuckin' long ride.' Yes, grip that cunt 'round my cock; you know it feels fuckin' good - to fuckin' fill your love tube - with fuckin' solid hardwood."

Bitch, fuckin' take my cock strokes - I pump while suckin' your tongue. My body's heavy on yours; I know you love how I'm hung. Your fuckin' legs hug me tight, I sense your will is now mine. I've fuckin' pounded your puss - until your brain is just brine.

Yeah, fuckin' moan, baby, moan! Squeeze your legs 'round my back! Quick rounds of bullets right now - are firin' out my sack! My fuckin' discharge is strong; it fuckin' makes us both shake. We cling together damned tight, throughout a carnal earthquake.

At last, the tremors subside, and with the calm comes release. We're soaked in bodily fluids, but we feel in such peace. We give each other warm smiles; we lie entwined very still. We've no desire to unlink - or sweet sensations to kill.

I place my lips on her ear, and flick her lobe with my tongue. I whisper softly these words as breath returns to my lungs, "oh, baby, thanks for the honor, to lay my love-pipe up you, and, as my chest pressed your tits, fill your love-tank with goo!"

******************

My fuckin' essence of life - stems from my balls and my cock, and when those fuckers need tapped, this ship hooks up to a dock. I feel a fuckin' transcendence - when I'm fuckin' a bitch. I find a power and a joy - in every thrust and each twitch.

I'm both a cocksman and wizard; I make mad magic in sex. My fuckin' cock is my wand, which never pumps up a hex. When its enchantment is spun, a spell for wonder is cast; virgins morph into sluts - so filled with lust they're aghast.

I think the cock is a vessel - that is most sacred to God, a tool for hallowed creation, not a cause for jihad. If sexual play were extolled, and as a sacrament claimed, then the wide world would see - less guilt and hate and deep shame.

******************

My fuckin' buddies and me, we fuckin' share a firm creed: fuckin' bitch-fuckin' orgies - satisfy bawdy needs. To fuckin' live out our creed, we fuck, routinely, in teams. To fuckin' fuck in a pack, creates deep bonds that redeem. Fuck conventional sex - our fuckin' orgies transcend! In the heat of orgy fuckin' - there's a consciousness bend. Fuck all bitches who will. Fuck in round robin rows. Fuckin' fuckers find nirvana - fuckin' gangbangin' hoes!

******************

Fuck, hoe, twerk it slow; let us see - a pussy show! Dang, mates, fuckin' 'bate;drool at that - pink pearly gate! Hell, guys, spread her thighs; damn, this bitch - wants warm creampies! Yes, whore, fuck us four; take us all - through your back door. Damn, dawgs, drive those logs; roll that lumber - through her bogs! Shit, bitch, scratch our itch. Fuck us, till - we serve up pitch! Fuck, slut, we shot nut -

up your ass; it's time to cut! Shit, buds, we need suds; we just launched - a line of Scuds!

***********************

We're fuckin' virile young cockhounds - all my homies and me. Fuckin' bitches beg to bang us, and we always agree. But when we're gun-range horny, crave machine gun fire, we'll throw ourselves an orgy to fulfill our desire!

The selection is made - of the time, date, and place, to deliver us temptations we are sure to embrace. Fuckin' mattresses laid; fuckin' leather slings hung; fuckin' lube and condoms ready; fuckin' porn set to run. Fuckin' lights are dimmed low, but there's still light for this: to watch the fuckin' and the suckin' - or a bitch take a piss.

The fuckin' crowd has arrived - the fuckin' tension is high. We're fuckin' naked and we're horny; hell, our fuckfest is nigh! The fuckin' beat of the music - sets the rhythm to fuck, or to pace ourselves by, as we lick and girls suck. I fuckin' thrust in a pussy - fuckin' plug that fuckhole. The fuckin' grip of its walls - fuckin' rivets my pole. I fuckin' feel a hand touch me, fuckin' low on my back. It's my fuckin' little brother - fuck, he's grabbin' my sack! He fuckin' whispers, "hey, dude, you know today I'm eighteen. To learn to fuck like you fuck, I'm fuckin' ever so keen."

I pull my cock from the pussy; I tell him, "fuck yeah - good bro! I'll fuckin' help you to fuck; make you a gangbangin' pro! Fuckin' shove your cock here - through these tight pussy lips." He fuckin' does what he's told - he's fuckin' soon pumpin' hips. A sexy second bitch tags him, rims his ass while he fucks. Luke's fuckin' feelin' fuckin' pleasures - men can't measure in bucks. I tap a third bitch to join him; a slut with fuckin' big tits. Luke sucks a tit in his mouth; I fuckin' hope he won't shit. But Luke is fine with the fourway; he takes three bitches with skill - Luke's fuckin' born to fuck in orgies - and that gives me a thrill!

I whisper, "hey, buddy Paul - that's sure a hot ass you're on. Could I tap in now, please - and let her sample my bone? You say she's not yet fuckin' ready - to release your fat cock, but she'll fuckin' take a second, if it's hard as a rock? Oh hell, my cock is damned hard; that fucker's primed up to pump. I'll fuckin' slide in with yours; we'll fuckin' both fuck her rump!" She fuckin' bucks like a mare - with two big cocks in her ass - what a fuckin' motherfucker to be sharin' this lass!

The fuckin' sling chains all rattle, as deep in pussy studs grind. "God, let me fuck every bitch" - my buddies pray in their minds. "Fuck one bitch to orgasm; then fuckin' move to the next; this fuckin shit is communion - a rite of unabashed sex!"

The fuckin' porn rap excites - the fuckin' lust is intense. The fuckin' stank of bodies fuckin' - makes erotic incense. A row of bitches start gaggin', they've sucked till buddies are wired. A line of locked and loaded cum-guns - are repeatedly fired! The fuckin' cum blows in sheets - oh fuck, there's no time to duck. My fuckin' face takes a hit; I fuckin' don't give a fuck. Fuckin' loads of cum gushin' - like a whitewater falls! It fuckin' pours over bitches - fuckin' runs down the walls. Fuckin' bitches on all-fours - on the cum-covered floor; they're fuckin' runnin' long trains, fuckin' lines out the door.

I fuckin' go check on Luke; he's fuckin' doin' damn well. He's got bad bitches spread eagle, and fucks that bevy like hell. I think my mom couldn't watch him - but my dad I know could; he'd fuckin' love to see Luke naked, fuckin' polishin' wood. Luke's fuckin' eyes meet my own; he fuckin' lets his load drop. "Fuckin' - A!!" his eyes say, "a ten point Richter scale pop!!" Soon we'll share all our bitches, little brother and me, tag-teamin' bitches routinely - double-fuckin' with glee!

I roam the lengths of our venue - to check for more raunchy shit. Everywhere, I see hot fuckin', and I jack till dick spits. I fuckin' spy a nude redhead - who reclines, with legs spread. She coyly beckons me over; I, to her, quickly tread. She orders, "fuck me, stud, fuck me; take my ass for a ride! Use me as your motorcycle; mount upon me, astride. I'll be your Ninja 300, or Harley Iron 8-8-3. Once you've throttled my engine - you'll fuckin' burnout on me!"

My mind's eye sees a two-wheeler, a fuckin', bitchin'' machine; when its ignition gets flipped, the fuckin' roar will be mean! Damned excited, I mount her; and wrap my legs into place. I get her tuned engine revving; we're fuckin' off for a race! Her fuel injection works great. I hug her body real tight. I'm poppin' wheelies; she's cummin'; her crankshaft's spinning just right! I work my hands on her titties, such perfect, streamlined controls - till I'm fucking climaxing; at full throttle, I blow!

And then I'm off to the toilet - I fuckin' need a long piss. I find a bitch and a stud there - long tongues locked in a kiss. I fuckin' piss in a bowl, but drip some piss on the floor. The fuckin' bitch laps it up; the stud then kisses her more.

The fuckin' orgy's run late; it's fuckin' nearly sunrise; leggy bitches squat wide - and fuckin' shit their creampies. I find it so satisfying - to watch that fuckin' cum ooze - from the holes of fuckin' bitches - who have sex as they choose. They've got such gut-felt deep passions, they're moved by such base desires. And to indulge those completely - is what their slut-souls require. To me, they do public service - by freely making men blow. I salute these fine cum dumpsters, they're damned praise-worthy hoes!

I end the evening, exhausted, but, shit, this night was divine! I've had my plumbing fully flushed, and, fuck, my steel pipe's been shined!

**********************

The work week's begun. Damn, Monday came fast. How quickly charged moments - slip towards a vague past. Our orgy was awesome - I loved every minute; each pussy was potent, which welcomed me in it. I am dressing for work, when Luke enters to talk. With his school clothes, and backpack, he looks like a wonk.

Luke gives me a grin, and he asks how I am. I say that I'm great, but "are you worth a damn?" He rubs his crotch, whining, "my groin feels all weird - like my cock's been sandpapered, and both my balls seared." I reach 'round his neck, and I say with a hug, "with the babes you were fucking, of course it does - lug!"

We both have a laugh; then I say, "but don't fret; you'll notice it less, the more pussy you get. As your body adjusts - to intensive fucking, your junk will inure - to its getting a shucking. I constantly fuck, so I'm out-of-sorts, if I'm failing to feel - fresh ground beef in my shorts."

Luke says, "that sounds awesome! And I hardly can wait - till I'm fucking so much - I'll no more masturbate. And Dietmar, I'm happy - you turned out to be cool, that I attended the orgy - without your prior approval. Your mate Mark dared me come - and partake in the play, so I did without checking - that you'd find it okay."

"It's fine, lil' bro! I'm fuckin' glad you showed up! You're no barefoot small boy - drinking milk from a cup. Fuck no, you're a man - with big balls that make milk, and a prize schlong that slides - through the pussies like silk. Fuckin' cliques of hot chicks - will be soon on your back, to get you to bed - to fuckin' bust your allsack!"

"Well, goddamn, bring it on! Let it come hella soon," Luke tells me, excited, "I'll sing to that tune! I wanna follow your lead, and fuck hot babes every day, babes who know what they want, and what they want, they will say." Luke then checks the time quickly, says, "I'm off now for school; I do hope my Boss briefs - don't rub raw - my chafed tool!"

I smack across the kid's ass - as he departs from my room. His life as a man - is just starting to bloom. He's soon off to college, which damn well will bring - swoony co-ed's for swinging - on his stout ding-a-ling. "Brassy bitches will bitch fight - about which one he'll next shag," I think, with a chuckle, as I fetch my gym bag.

***************

One, and two, and three, and four, I'm with a client - on the work-out floor; five, and six, and seven, and eight, I count the squats he does with weights. Nine, and ten, eleven, and twelve. "Great job!" I say, "hydrate yourself."

Now on this mat, for elbow planks. Planks aren't bad; don't be a crank. Just keep your abs and buttocks flat, and always breathe - remember that. Shoulders down, and shoulders back, will aid your quest - for a tight six-pack.

Down and up; and up and down. Your bar needs weight - let's add some pounds. Keep arms in, and chest pressed out, pump that barbell - as we count. Pull in slow; then push out fast. Apply good form - build muscle mass.

Can it be true - an hour just passed? This training session - went by fast. Let's meet again - on Tuesday, next. We'll focus then, on sculpting pecs. You've done real well; yes, you've worked hard, and, for progress - that's required.

You like to exercise, you say? It isn't work; it's more like play? Well, play and work, and work and play, are much the same - to those who stay - attuned to thoughts - of how to be - alive in joyous tranquility.

*************