A Cunt Crusher's Journal

Story Info
Prologue. A young stud's story - in rhythmic verse.
1.7k words
3.44
1.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you ladies feel like fuckin', just say "yes" to the dick. If you'd entertain a three-way, damn, I'm down with two chicks. If you'd like to wet your whistles, I've got plenty pale ale. If you want my cock in condoms, I've got Magnum X-L's. If we need the K-Y jelly, here's an ample supply. Now fuckin' strip off those damn panties - as I undo my fly!

A lot of ladies get excited - when a dick can do tricks. I can make mine disappear - inside a bitch in a wink. I'll fuckin' beat up both your pussies, once you give me some brain. Just fuckin' suck my dick and balls; shit, sand that wood with the grain! I grab a head in both my hands, and sling dick one to the other. It skids through salivating mouths - like it's a well-crafted cutter!

These fuckin' bitches handle penis - just the way that I love. They're fuckin' suckin' so superbly; shit, their mouths are cock-gloves! They're jointly bathing genitalia - with copious spit. The fuckin' throats of both these babes - are goddamn bottomless pits. With a tongue around my dickhead, and a tongue on my nuts, I gently stroke these two hoes' heads; they hum from deep in their guts.

I'm rubbing tits; I'm rubbing ass; into two twats my hands stray. "You nasty girls are fuckin' bitches; hell, I like that," I say. "My anaconda's fuckin' itichin - to get up in your coochies. It wants to slither up between - the pussy walls of you hoochies. Now show me both your dripping fuckholes; let me see their pink beauty; prepare yourselves for penetration - by the snake of yours truly.

Anticipating sexual pleasures - in wet tunnels of love, I put my serpent up against one - and, into it, I shove. My fuckin' cobra's quickly sucked up, disappearing so easy, both these hoes may think they're fuckin' - with the likes of Houdini! "Your length and girth, I just adore!" the girl I'm fuckin' exclaims. "It stimulates my pussy's G-spot; on my A-spot, it strains!"

Her pinkish clit, I see enlarging - as her pussy I hit. I watch my cock plow in and out; the pounding makes her batshit! With my cock deep in one cunt, my face gets shoved in the other. Oh, goddamn, I can not breathe, that pussy's making me smother! But, despite the looming peril, I'm a dauntless young man. Eatin' pussy while I fuck - could be my glorious last stand!

Just before asphyxiation - I'm afforded fresh air. The girl I'm tonguing pulls my head out of her cunt by the hair. She says, "I know I may sound greedy, but I think it's my turn - to plunge your python in my pussy - where I'll make that thang squirm!" We reconfigure how we're sexing, I start fuckin' girl two; her friend returns to suckin' nuts, on both, she lovingly chews.

I'm fuckin' fucking like, forever, but at last, my cock blows. I shoot my spunk deep in the twat; "shit, make me cum!" the bird crows! "Fuckin' - A," I say, "you bet," as her entire body quivers. "My obedient anaconda - fuckin' always delivers!" I keep my penis pushed up in her - as she heaves and she moans. Her friend starts felching for my cum; it's seeping out 'round that bone.

Once again, we reconfigure; I return to girl one. Along the length of her wet slit, I run my long, pointy tongue. Her hungry pussy starts to squeeze it - like a boa constrictor. My mouth starts filling, like a cistern - with a stream of cunt nectar. The bitch is screaming, "God, I'm cumming," and she's thrashing like crazy, "that little snake that's in your mouth is like the other - amazing!!"

Gratified, we rest at last; I gaze upon their bare bodies. Without a doubt, the two of them - are fuckin' beautiful hotties. I say, "you ladies are great partners - in producing good magic. I'd like to fuck you both again; I'd find that fucking fantastic! And if you have more special friends - who like reptilian creatures, I'd be damned pleased to show them, too, my special serpentine features!"

*****************

My name is Deitmar Zeppelin; I just have turned twenty-three. I have promiscuous sex, but do it gentlemanly. I never seek to degrade, hurt or harm or abase. I satiate with carnal pleasures; I put smiles on a face.

I am blessed to be handsome; I have a body that's strong. If it sounds I'm conceited, hell, these facts are not wrong. But the jewel in my crown, is that I'm damned well endowed. My giant motherfucker's - left some brave bitches cowed.

I am a personal trainer - with a job at a gym; I have a broad range of clients, whom I help to keep trim. I set my work hours myself, which is great for sex play. I can schedule a fuck session, anytime, night or day!

I know the parents one gets, is just a roll of the dice. I have a great mom and dad - who have a home that is nice. I still reside in their home, in space that's separate, in back. This arrangement works real well - for my play time in the sack.

Dad and Mom are respectful; they've loved and nurtured me well. They know I have lots of sex, much of it kinky as hell. They accept that I'm freaky, and for that I give thanks. Unrepressed and open sexing - can, for so many, cause angst.

My younger brother is Luke; he's soon to finish high school. We get along very well; he's also got a big tool. He's made his plans now for college; he's to enroll this next fall. He's got the brains and motivation - to do well, all-in-all.

But my future's unclear. What I want I'm not sure. Can my gym job sustain me, or my sex prowess endure? Do I need education, a more responsible life? Should I think about a marriage - with a ring and a wife?

Life, to me, has been kind, and has required little back, and I'm preparing this journal - to help me keep it on track. I've been told that transcribing - what you think, feel, and do - can help you know your inner soul, and to that soul remain true.

I'm aware there are those - who find me vulgar and crude, who, when reading my words, will say, "oh, dude, you're so lewd." But I feel, to gain wisdom, and find discerning insight, I need to keep a candid record - of my thoughts, and my life.

I think that honest expression, ought not require recompense, but I apologize now, if my words give offense. Yet a blunt written record - of my deeds and intents, may show me much about myself - without a mask of pretense.

***************

My life is damn good. I'm blessed with great luck. I deftly attract - sexy bitches who'll fuck. I met one today - in my one o'clock class. In less than an hour - I was pumpin' her ass. We fucked like two dogs - in her daddy's big bed. I tongued her wet pussy; she gave me good head. I showed her true love - till my balls had to blow; I spritzed my love juice - on her face, tits, and toes. I left her content - just a little past four. We'll hook up again soon; she'll be hellbent for more.

Horny still, I head out - for a date set for seven, with a couple I met - last night 'round eleven. They wanted a three-way; "I'll do it," I said, "a bitch is the best, when she's meat between bread." I arrive at their place; the bitch is cock suckin'; they welcome me in; I join them in fuckin'. The cunt of the bitch - takes both cocks deep inside; we joust till we jizz - then withdraw our rawhides. I quiver in pleasure; I shake out my wood. We drop in a heap; well, goddamn, I feel good!

The hour is now ten; shit, I'm still craving play! I enter a club, where I'm sure there's a lay. Mark and Matthew are there - with a group of hot chicks, with tits like porn stars - that I've seen in porn flicks. I give the chicks hugs; I order a drink. I feel my crotch rubbed; I smile and I wink. The music pounds fast; the vibe is red hot. These sluts are in heat, need to give what they've got! We move to a table; one bitch slides beneath. She sucks down my cock; I feel mouth, but not teeth.

Tongue swaddles my love stick; hot breath warms my balls. Around my taut groin, the babe's silky hair falls. I marvel in wonder - at her applied suction; her mouth and my cock - spark magnetic induction. As she sucks, I sip Scotch, and I gaze 'round the table - at sexpots who'll fuck; they're wet, ready and able. One fox kisses Matthew - while fondling his crotch. Mark fingers two others; his hands play hopscotch.

In no time at all - this damn group's at my place: a brood of fine bitches, three mates fuckin' face. I put on rap music - with lyrics of sex. We thrust to the rhythm - aroused by the text. The girls twerk their asses, and bawl, "we want plowed!" Each fuckhole gets plied; the banging gets loud. Three cocks fire a round - into every fuckhole. Cum dumping brings succor - to every mack's soul! Our sex party ends - once libidos get soothed. We drip sweat and spit, cunt squirt and man goo.

It's four in the morning; I damn well need rest. But, shit, what a day, fuckin' - A, the damn best! Sated guests sidle home; I slip snug into bed. I drift off to sleep - with sweet dreams in my head, of tongues up my asshole, and lips on my balls, of cocks thrusting briskly - between pussy walls. Sport sex is my life, what the fuck can I say?? No shit can match up - with the joys of sex play! I sleep in contentment - 'cause I fuckin' know - I'll wake, and damn straight, I'll be fuckin' fresh hoes!

********************