All Comments on 'A-Cup Angst Ch. 03'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DB71DB71about 10 years ago
Wow!

5*!! That was an execptionaly well done chapter! I can' wait to see where you take this next.

billyjim55billyjim55about 10 years ago
OH SNAP !!!!!!!

Talk about turning this story into a top 5 in my book, wow 5* just isnt enough, lol. I hope the next chapter isnt to far behind. ty/ bill

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeabout 10 years ago

Excellent progress, dude. You've taken this from an almost typical thing about getting sex slaves to an actual story -- one that looks as though it could potentially be in the same league as Intrepid_Fate's "Path of the Necromancer."

You clearly have a strong grasp of this story and where it's going, so I won't say anything more about that.

But, while you were focusing so much on the plot, the sex suffered a bit. Don't skimp on those details, they're what make it hott!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 10 years ago
Fantastic.

Towards the end of page 2, I was hooked. Excellent turnaround from what I thought was going to be a typical boy-gets-powers story. Now I'm dying to know what happens next.

Loved how long you made this installment. I hope you continue to make each chapter at least 5 pages. Tell the story. Sex scenes are nice, but there's only so much you can do, imo, with rather boring sex between the main characters. I'd much rather see the action scenes increased than another boinkfest in a hotel room. We get it. The guy has a lot of sex with some super-hot sex slaves. If they're always doing the same thing, it's not really that hot after awhile.

Now that you've brought in vampires, werewolves, government agencies, registered witches, etc, there's plenty of 'neat' stuff that can be focused on. Advance the story, so to speak, rather than simply repeated the vanilla sex scene.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
Great story

I agree with the other comment that this has really turned into a story worth reading. Interesting characters and plot.

And good pacing which I don't see often. It doesn't bog down or dash away.

Thanks and keep it coming!

sycksyckosycksyckoabout 10 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thank you for your lovely comments and the surprisingly high rating!

I'll clear things up right away, I read Path of the Necromancer a few months ago, and I loved it, so, yeah, it shows, doesn't it? Don't worry, I have my own take on things paranormal and will not make a carbon copy of the works of others.

As far as the sex goes, I will not focus on it. It would be boring and repetitive to keep writing the same stuff over and over again. However, there will always be sex scenes in each chapter. In this one, they served to highlight Jamie's moods and attitudes, in the next one, they will serve to illustrate the girls exploring their boundaries. In the future, I will only focus on the "action", when they bring something, or someone, new to the budoire.

Thanks and keep reading, I expect to submit the next chapter in March!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice one

Hi this is second time I am reading your series, loved it.... But you could have spent at least one page describing them losing anal virginity.... For all those perverts who love that kind of thing :) definitely not me :p

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 9 years ago
Really good story and quite "Sexy" as well

Great story. And yes I have read path of a me romanced as well. I also liked it.

I like the turn of the story. With more of a plot besides sex you can make a real go of it and insert ( poor choice of words) the sex parts as they fit.

Great effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pretty good

For an "off the cuff" find, this little story seems to be quite entertaining. The sex is mundane and a bit wearisome (i.e. how many times can you have the "BEST sex of your young life" without getting bored writing the exact same descriptions over and over and then copy and paste... ad infinitum). At some point, even the lowliest being comes to grips with the burdensome variety and searches for the basics which are held in the heart of who we are (monogamy for the normal among us).

Interesting read.

Smokepole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
1598 Followers
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES