A Cup of Coffee at Ellen's

Story Info
Jay gets set up with a woman who likes taking charge.
4.8k words
4.55
11.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamsynner
tamsynner
23 Followers

This continues the story begun in " A Bottle of Concha y Toro, " in which Jay establishes a relationship with his neighbors Mel and Jeff. It can be read as a standalone without needing the context of the earlier piece.

* * *

"Are you sure Jeff is okay with this?" I asked as I bent her over the arm of the couch, flipped up the back of her skirt, and roughly yanked her black satin panties down to her knees.

"It was his idea," Mel said. "He... oooh!"

I could hardly blame her for losing her train of thought, as I'd just dropped to my knees and buried my face in her cunt. I let my tongue wander a bit to circle her asshole while I drove my fingers into her. One of several tricks I'd learned during our first time together.

"Oh, that's good that's good that's good," she moaned. "But we don't have a lot of time and I need your cum inside me."

I didn't need a lot of convincing. I stood up and pushed down my pants and underwear in a single motion, then drove my achingly hard cock into her with no further preamble. Both of us had our legs pinned together by our underwear, which in another situation might have been funny, but I didn't care. I grabbed her by the hips and slammed myself into her cunt over and over again.

"Use me how you need me!" she gasped, her words staccato as each new thrust knocked the breath out of her. "I just want your cum!"

I twined her dirty blonde hair around one hand and pulled her head back, using it as leverage to drive myself deeper and deeper into her.

"Fuck, Jay, yes, just like that!" She'd made it clear last time she liked it rough. "Do you know why Jeff wanted you to come over and fuck his wife senseless?"

I gave her ass a sharp smack, leaving a satisfying handprint behind. "Because you needed it?"

"Mmm, I did need it," she purred. "He needs it too. That's why he asked me to collect some of your cum for him."

"Oh, is that what you're doing?" I was getting close.

"Mmm-hmmm," she said. "And when he gets home, I'm going to take him straight upstairs and feed him every single drop I've collected..."

I groaned and came, thrusting deep and filling her up.

"Yes! Good!" she said. "Don't waste a drop! Fill me up!"

I shivered as my orgasm tore through me and, finally, let my cock fall out of her and stepped back. Mel quickly pulled up her underwear, then gave me a mischievous smile.

"Next time, maybe I can be the one to take the kids to the park and Jeff can stay home," she said.

* * *

It had been two weeks since the three of us had first gotten together, and we were discovering the first complication of adding a third person to a married couple's sex life... the scheduling. We'd agreed, in the post-hookup conversation we'd held a week after that night, that under no circumstances would we risk me fooling around with either of them when one of the kids was in the house, even if they were supposed to be asleep - and there simply wasn't any time in a typical week when all three adults were home and all three kids were not. Even though I lived just a few houses down the street from Mel and Jeff, the timing never worked out. And while that weekend quickie with Mel had been fun, to say the least, it just wasn't the same as the three of us all getting together.

The first time, of course, it had nominally been a way for their oldest, Kris, to get babysitting experience by taking their brother Mason and my son Tim for an overnight while Mel and Jeff supposedly stayed in my guest room. But it's not like that was going to be easy to repeat. How many times can you say, "kids, Mommy and Daddy are going to go have a sleepover at Mr Jay's house tonight" without it being extremely obvious that something weird was going on?

The solution came from a very unlikely place when Kris, who had apparently been worried about their parents' social life, offhandedly suggested that Mel and Jeff should try joining a Dungeons and Dragons group or something as a way to socialize with adults a bit more. Kris even offered to watch Tim and Mason so they could come over to my place, if I was interested. Suffice it to say... I was interested.

(I'm almost 100% certain Kris didn't know exactly what kind of adult socializing they were enabling. There's no way they could possibly have known. Right?)

I'd played D&D in college, but fifth edition was new to me, so Kris graciously loaned me some books, sent me a whole mess of YouTube videos, and gave me a few pointers on how to be an effective DM. It was actually excellent advice, mostly centered on how to make sure everyone was feeling safe, maintained open lines of communication, and, above all, was having fun. Fortunately, since I had no intention of actually running a game, it turns out these are also equally important skills for group sex.

One thing Kris said seemed particularly valuable: apparently, among D&D groups these days, it's common to have a "session zero" - a meetup before the actual start of the game to make sure everyone is on the same page. That way hopefully you avoid situations where the DM is planning a serious campaign full of intrigue and diplomacy and one of the players wants to be Stabby McKniferson, the elf who loves to murder. So one Thursday night, Tim went over to the neighbors' house and Mel and Jeff came over to mine carrying a bottle of Concha y Toro and two bootleg copies of the Player ' s Handbook, and we had our own little session zero. No sex, just talk.

Intellectually, of course, I knew that keeping this meeting chaste was important - it was my idea, after all. But when I opened the door and saw them there, my heart skipped a beat, and when each in turn gave me a neighborly hug hello, the feeling of their warm bodies pressed against mine flooded my body with the kind of raw, desperate desire I hadn't felt since I was sixteen and Libby McDaniel flashed me a smile across the room in third period English. Jesus, I was going to need that wine.

The two of them sat on the couch in my living room (the same couch where Jeff had fucked Mel's face while I ate her out, but I wasn't supposed to be thinking about that right now) and I sat down in an armchair facing them. I think they'd both tried to dress as unprovocatively as possible - Jeff was wearing beat up jeans with a flannel shirt, Mel was in a loose-fitting black floral jumpsuit - but I knew damn well what was underneath those outfits. Under Jeff's there waited a muscular six foot frame, covered in surprisingly soft dark hair, with that faded Marine Corps tattoo on his chest, and his uncircumcised cock that, if it was anything like mine, was stirring to life now that we were all in the same room again. And when Mel went home and stripped off that jumpsuit, she would reveal the softest, smoothest pair of breasts I'd ever known, strong legs leading up to a gorgeously round ass, and... I shuddered, pushed the thought out of my mind, and took a gulp of my wine.

"So," I said, finally gathering my composure. "Session zero, I guess."

"To be 100% clear," Jeff said, "we're not actually going to be playing Dungeons and Dragons, right?"

"Which is not to say a little roleplay couldn't be interesting," Mel said with her trademark smirk. "Is there such a thing as strip D&D?"

"Hey now, no flirting with me tonight," I said. "It's hard enough being alone in the same room alone with the two of you."

"It's hard enough already?" she said. "Jay, you're insatiable."

I laughed. "Goddammit, Mel. You're not planning to make this easy, are you?"

"Sorry," she said. "I just... well, this couch brings back fond memories."

I remembered kissing Jeff for the first time while Mel stroked both our cocks with one hand, then banished the thought with another gulp of wine. I was going to have a hell of a headache in the morning at this rate.

"Mel, you made ground rules last time," I said. "And they were good ground rules... for a one-time thing. But clearly it wasn't a one-time thing. We should talk about what needs to change for this to work longer-term."

"We've been talking about that, and we do have one stipulation," Jeff said.

"You need to date other people," Mel said.

I blinked at that. It was the last thing I'd expected to hear.

"I'll get you started," Mel continued. "I've got a couple people I could set you up with. But your first date needs to happen before we meet up again."

"Where is this coming from?" I asked.

"We're worried that it would be really easy for this - us - to become a replacement for your own independent romantic life," Jeff said. "That would be bad for everyone. Mel and I are married. We love each other. We care a lot about you... but we can't have the same relationship with you that we do with each other."

"I would never ask you to try."

"I know, Jay," Mel said. "But I'm worried that if we're around to meet your sexual needs while your emotional needs go neglected, it'll end up with resentment or jealousy. We seem to be doing a weirdly amazing job of avoiding that so far, and I intend to keep it that way."

"Okay," I said. "Okay, I'll give it a try. I can't promise more than that."

"Great," said Mel with evident relief. "Okay, let me show you some photos."

* * *

Ellen had been Mel's friend since college. She was, I was told, a vivacious and open-minded woman who was just rejoining the dating scene after breaking her engagement to her high school sweetheart the year before, and she'd been at the top of Mel's list for me.

"She deserves the best," Mel had said, "and that's you, Jay."

And so the following Saturday evening found me in the same restaurant where I'd had my first date with Tim's mother a decade ago, which also happened to be the restaurant where I'd first told Mel and Jeff I was bi a month ago. A few minutes after I arrived, an extraordinarily pretty woman walked in and gave me a smile that left me speechless.

"Jay?" she said. "Sorry I'm a bit late."

"No, no, I was early," I stammered. "It's lovely to meet you, Ellen."

"Likewise." She put her arm in mine as we were led to our table.

I held out her chair for her, then sat down opposite her. She was a petite woman of, as best as I could tell, East or Southeast Asian descent, with black hair in a short bob and a long black satiny dress with a high collar that clung to her slender figure entrancingly. I was spellbound.

We made small talk through the appetizers, were up to big talk by the main course, and were well into flirtatious talk by the time our desserts arrived. She was a fascinating person with a sharp-edged wit, the kind of person you could talk to all night without realizing until the sun came up. She told me about her ex-fiancé, a good and kind man who she had stayed with for far too long but who she eventually realized wanted a life more boring than the one she had in mind for herself. She told me about her recent travels to Bolivia and the beautiful Neo-Andean architecture of Freddy Mamani. She'd gone to architecture school herself, but graduated right in the middle of the 2008 economic crisis when nobody was building anything at all, had gone into graphic design instead, and had been unexpectedly successful. I listened raptly to her stories, told a few of my own, and by the time she took her last bite of cardamom ice cream (her favorite, she informed me) and gently dabbed her lips with her napkin, I decided to order another cup of coffee just to hear her keep talking.

"Hang on a moment," she told the waiter, after I had placed the order. "I think he might change his mind about that coffee. Can you give us a second?"

As the waited nodded and walked off, I looked at her, surprised.

"I hope I'm not overstepping," she said. "I just thought you might prefer coffee at my place."

I frantically looked around for the waiter and made eye contact. "Check, please!"

* * *

Her apartment was in Logan City on one of the higher floors, and must have had an amazing view. I didn't notice which floor exactly, though, as we started making out before the elevator doors had even closed and barely broke apart long enough for her to fish out her keys and haul me bodily through the front door. She shucked off my jacket in the foyer and unbuttoned my shirt as she pulled me to the couch.

"Jesus Christ, I need this," she murmured as her lips slid down to my neck and she ran her hands across my chest and abs and down to my belt buckle. I let my hands run over the smooth satin of her dress, down her back, and over her tight ass.

"Jay," she whispered, her lips inches from my ear, "can you do something for me?"

"Anything," I said.

"I want to take charge," she breathed. "I want to dominate you."

I moaned as her hand reached into my pants and encircled my cock. "I'm yours. Anything you want."

"Just tell me to stop if you need me to." And with no further preamble, she pushed me backwards so I was lying on the couch, rucked up her dress around her hips, and straddled my face.

"Nobody but me has made me come in more than a year," she said. "I know you won't let me down."

She slid her black satin panties to the side and sat on my face. I could see nothing under her black dress, but I didn't need to see. I ran my tongue up through the wet folds of her pussy and over the rock hard nub of her clit, lapping up the taste of her like a thirsty dog.

"Oh shit," she said. "Yes, bitch, lick my cunt like the hot little slut you are."

I'd never been called a slut in bed before, but I loved it. I wanted to be a good slut for her. I redoubled my efforts. She must have been as keyed up as I was, because within just a minute or two she groaned and ground herself into my face as she came on my tongue.

"Fuck yes, bitch, don't stop," she moaned, and I was happy to comply. A minute later she screamed as either an aftershock or a second orgasm roared through her, and she lifted off my face and sat on my chest.

There was fire in her eyes as she looked down at me, my face covered in her juices. "And here I thought you might be out of practice," she said.

"Like riding a bicycle." I grinned cheekily up at her.

To my shock, she gave me a quick slap on the cheek in response. She leaned down until her face was just inches from mine and smiled back as she said, "When spoken to, slut."

She stood up then, letting her dress fall back down around her, and twitched a finger imperiously. I stood up obediently and she looked me over. "Strip," she said.

I wasted no time, taking my shirt off and dropping my trousers and boxers to the floor, pausing just long enough to awkwardly get my shoes and socks off. I stood there naked in front of her, my cock throbbing, as she, still fully dressed, gave me a lazy once-over.

"Not bad," she said. "Not bad at all. Sit."

I sat down obediently on the couch in front of her. She bent to pick up her purse off the floor and took out a condom, then put one knee to either side of mine and straddled my thighs, staring me right in the eye as she ripped the package open with her teeth. I whimpered and looked down as she started working the condom onto me, but with one finger under my chin she gently tipped my head back up.

"Look at me," she said, as her other hand finished rolling the condom down my rock hard cock. "Do you like it when we do things my way?"

"Yes," I whispered. "I like being your slut."

"Good," she said, and in one smooth motion she impaled herself on my cock. Her eyes rolled back and her eyelids fluttered as the incredibly tight walls of her cunt gripped me hard.

She fucked me hard and fast, squeezing me tight on each upstroke, with one hand under her dress busily rubbing at her clit. Her other hand wrapped around my throat - not squeezing, but offering a firm reminder, if any was needed, who was in charge tonight. I kept my own hands by my sides, sensing it wouldn't be my place to touch her right now. I knew that if I behaved I would get my chance in time.

She began to make a high pitched keening noise as she increased the tempo, fucking me so hard it almost hurt. She leaned back to give her fingers more freedom to thrum against her clit and came again with a throaty moan. Her cunt bore down on me so tightly it was almost painful, and I whimpered, on the edge myself.

"Come for me," she groaned, and that was it, that pushed me over the edge and I came as hard as I ever have, moaning in relief as I filled the condom with my seed.

She collapsed against me then, her small body light and trembling, and slowly lifted her hips until I fell out of her. We paused for a moment, both of us panting for breath, then she sat upright again. Her lithe nimble fingers carefully pulled the condom off of me, not spilling a drop. She lifted the cum-filled condom up to my lips.

"Drink, slut," she commanded, and without hesitation I opened my mouth and let her pour my own cum in, feeling it coating my tongue. It was only the second time in my life I'd had a mouthful of cum, and I found I still loved the taste, even when it was my own and being served to me from a latex condom. I swallowed and opened my mouth again to show her I had drunk it all like the good little slut I was.

"Holy shit that's hot," she said. She kissed me, hard, and I knew she could taste both of us on my mouth.

* * *

"Sorry if that got a little out of hand," she said. We were still on the couch, but she had pulled a blanket up over the two of us and was resting her head against my chest as we enjoyed the afterglow. "The, um... that last thing..."

"I didn't mind," I said honestly.

"Still, I was pushing my luck," she said. "I just... I'd seen it in a video once, and I guess the moment just got to me."

"I'd have told you to stop if I wanted to. I actually really like the taste."

"I've never been able to do anything like this before," she said. "My ex was... not very open to the idea of giving up control."

"I've never really done anything like it either," I said. "But it was fun. I liked being your slut."

"I can't believe I actually called you that." She laughed. "Is there... anything you would like?"

"I'd like to see you, if that's okay. It's an incredibly sexy dress, but..."

She smiled and leaned forward. "Unzip me."

I obeyed, and she stood up and gently shimmied out of the dress. It pooled around her feet, leaving her wearing only the black panties - her small breasts evidently needed no bra - before she slid those down her hips as well, revealing a totally hairless mons. She looked slightly embarrassed as she gave me a little twirl and a glimpse of her pert little ass. "Ta da," she said.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I said.

"Shut up," she said with a grin, and got back under the blanket with me.

"Thank you for tonight." I traced a hand up her side, feeling her shiver lightly, and up to cup her breast, idly playing with her nipple.

"You can stay," she blurted out, uncharacteristically awkward. "I mean... I'm sorry, I know you have a kid. You probably have to get home."

"Tim's having a sleepover with Mason," I said. "I don't have anywhere to be. Let me just drop Mel and Jeff a text so they know I won't be home."

I grabbed my pants off the floor to fish my phone out of the pocket and texted: "I'm afraid I won't be home until morning. I'll have my phone on if there's a problem."

Mel almost immediately texted back a series of heart-eyes emoji. Jeff responded a moment later with, "Jay, you sly old dog."

I couldn't help but smile as I texted back, "Yeah, okay, I'll admit it... you're pretty good at this matchmaking thing."

There was a ping as a notification came through telling me Mel had turned disappearing messages on in Signal.

"I expect all the hot details next time we see you," Mel texted. "Possibly with demonstrations."

tamsynner
tamsynner
23 Followers
12