A Cup of Coffee at Ellen's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a bleep from Ellen's purse, and she fished her own phone out. She blushed slightly as she read the text. "Mel is already asking me for details," she said.

"Me too," I said.

"Really?" she said. "That's a bit forward, even for Mel."

"We've gotten... pretty close."

"What should we tell her?" Ellen asked.

I spoke aloud as I texted back: "We went back to her place for some hot, probing Bible study."

Ellen laughed, and composed her own text: "Some quilting, a bit of light crochet. Usual stuff."

"You two are conspiring to rob me of wank fodder," Mel texted me back. "I won't stand for it."

I didn't respond to that one, because Ellen was kissing me.

* * *

Ellen was an early riser. I discovered this because she decided to wake me as well, using the nicest method for waking someone up yet invented. I was startled for a moment to find myself in an unfamiliar midcentury modernist bed, then looked sleepily down my naked body to see her head bobbing as she took my cock in her mouth and groaned. She looked up to make eye contact with me and smiled around my cock.

"God, Ellen, that feels good," I said, grabbing fistfuls of her bedsheets.

She said nothing, just gazed up at me, and continued her ministrations.

At that maddening moment, my phone bleeped. "Fucking hell," I muttered. "I'm sorry, that might be Mel and Jeff."

Ellen lifted her head for a moment. "Don't mind me," she said, before giving my cock a long lick from base to tip and then wrapping her lips around it again.

I grabbed the phone from the nightstand. There was one new notification, a text from Mel: "Can Ellen see your screen right now?" The message lingered long enough for me to see it, then disappeared.

I looked down. Ellen gave me a wink and started bobbing faster. I felt my cock hit the back of her throat with each downstroke. "No," I texted back, "she's otherwise occupied."

"Look how excited we got last night because of you," Mel texted. A moment later, she sent an image. It was taken from Jeff's perspective, looking down over his muscular body towards his cock, which was buried completely in Mel's throat as she knelt in front of him, just as I had only a few weeks ago. My cock surged in Ellen's mouth as I tried to take in every detail of the image before it disappeared.

"That's exactly what she's occupied with," I texted back.

"You naughty boy!" she said. "You're sexting with another woman while getting a blowjob?"

"I thought it might be about Tim. Had to check. She kept going."

"He's fine, still asleep," she texted back. "Are you about to come in my best friend's mouth, Jay?"

I moaned as Ellen's tongue flickered over my frenulum.

"I want you to," Mel texted. "Better yet, I want you to come all over her face."

"I'm close!" I said aloud.

"Like this." Mel sent me another image from the previous night, this one of her face painted with Jeff's cum. I moaned and Ellen pulled her mouth off of me just in time to inadvertently recreate the image in real life as a hot rope of cum splashed across her face. For a moment I could see both women's cum-streaked faces at once before Mel's text disappeared.

Ellen smiled at me. "Everything alright with Mel and Jeff?"

"Just fine," I gasped. "Sorry. Had to check."

"It's kind of hot," Ellen said. She casually mopped up some of my cum with one finger and held it out for me to lick clean. "Sucking you off while you talk with my best friend and she has no idea."

"Yeah," I said, and I pulled her towards me for a kiss.

* * *

"Listen," Ellen said. She seemed distracted as she looked across her mug of milky tea out through the floor to ceiling windows at downtown Philadelphia below. Her pink silk robe hung partly open, exposing the gentle curve of her left breast.

"I'm listening," I said, after a moment's pause.

"I like you, Jay," she said. "I like you a lot. More than I'd been prepared to."

I took a sip of coffee and waited for her to continue.

"I want to see you again," she went on. "I really, really do. But I'm not sure if it's a good idea, me getting involved with you."

"Because I'm a father?" I said.

"A year ago, I left the man I'd been with since I was sixteen because I didn't want to get tied down. I loved him, but I couldn't be the person I wanted to be while I was with him."

"And you're afraid history will repeat itself."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I'm just... it's a lot of responsibility."

"I understand," I said. "To be honest, I wasn't sure I was ready either. I went on the date because Mel basically gave me an ultimatum."

She laughed. "That sounds like Mel. So you're not mad?"

"Not at all," I said. "I had a fantastic time - not just the sex, but also definitely the sex - and if you're interested in a casual thing I would love to see you again. But if that doesn't work for you, I understand."

"Maybe," she said. "I very much enjoyed your company, in every sense. I'm just... it's alarmingly easy for me to imagine catching feelings for you, Jay."

"Likewise," I said.

I decided not to mention that I was pretty sure I already had.

"Do you have time for some scrambled eggs?" she asked.

* * *

We parted ways with a slow, lingering kiss at her front door. I turned back as I walked back to the elevator, but she had already slipped back inside. For some reason I felt the urge to go knock on her door and tell her that I was fucking Mel and Jeff. I'm not sure why - because I wanted to prove I could do a no-strings casual thing? Because I felt bad lying by omission? Because I kind of hoped she'd be into it? There was an image... Ellen riding Mel's face like she had mine, stroking me and Jeff with one hand each... well. Maybe someday.

For now, though, I pressed the down button for the elevator and waited. Five more days until the next D&D night.

12