A Cup of Tea Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what?"

"But he's no good for her."

"Isn't that for her to decide?"

"Well yes, but ..."

"I don't think there's a 'but' there," she said, unapologetically interrupting him. "Give me a good reason that I shouldn't hang up ... right now."

"Because I love you?"

"That's not a good reason to break into someone else's apartment, but I guess it's a reason."

"Can you forgive me?"

"Maybe in time, but not yet."

"So I can't come over?"

"No."

"Can I call you?"

"Call me in a week. Goodbye." The line went dead.

Dax looked at his phone, started to call her back, then thought better of it. She's pretty mad, he thought, and best not to make her madder.

* * *

Mel wasn't even that nice. Dax tried to call her, but she was refusing to pick up. She hadn't shown up at work since the incident. After his fifth attempt to call her he swallowed his pride and called Hank.

"Hal, it's Dax."

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Mel, she won't return my phone calls."

"She doesn't want to talk to you ... ever."

"I'm sorry I got carried away ..."

"Whatever ..."

* * *

Dax felt cut off from the world. His trusted assistant Mel wasn't speaking to him anymore and his Mistress and lover Keiko had put him on indefinite probation. He had a felony assault charge against him, and instead of concentrating on his business, had to focus on mitigating the charges. So far, Hank was unwilling to withdraw his complaint, and a felony conviction would severely restrict his ability to put together deals and secure government approvals. As a result of the turmoil in his organization, his business empire was starting to crumble.

To make matters worse, Keiko had nurtured his desire for submission to an irresistible compulsion. He couldn't put it out of his mind, and the only relief he could muster to this unrelenting urge was to succumb to it. Despite knowing that Keiko would vehemently disapprove, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about calling Mistress Elaine.

He laid awake at night, on top of the covers, looking at his feet and then the view of the lighted skyline across the river. His eyes trained on the sliver of the river he could see from his window. The glittering blackness ... the allure of that blackness in his soul.

The blackness won ... it always won. He could see Keiko standing in front of him, scolding him for what he was about to do. He wanted to soothe the hunger of that dark spot, and there was no force that would stop him. He hit "dial" for Mistress Elaine's number.

"Hello?" The voice was ice cold. Her first utterance gave him shivers.

"Mistress Elaine? It's Dax."

She, of course, was expecting his call. She knew that she was his comfort food in a time of extreme stress, and this was one of those times. "Dax. You're more famous than ever."

The comment was intended as a dig. One of Mistress Elaine's fetishes was dispensing humiliation. She wanted to know if he was an eager recipient, like Boxwood.

Her comment felt like the kiss of her flogger -- it hurt, but in a good way. "Ummm ... maybe infamous is a better term."

"What can I do for you?"

"Can I see you?"

"I'm having some friends over this weekend. Did you want to join us?" Elaine was thinking about Dax and his chiseled body and the things they could do with him -- and to him.

"I do."

"It's just a couple of my girlfriends ... and Jennifer and Boxwood, you know, to have some fun."

Dax knew what "fun" meant to Mistress Elaine. It was the fun he was seeking.

"Tomorrow at one. You know how to get to my country house?"

"Yes."

"Don't be late."

Dax felt invigorated by the conversation. He thought about Mistress Elaine, her cool demeanor, wicked sense of humor, and her mastery of domination, Jennifer, and her sassiness and voluptuous body, and Boxwood, who gladly accepted the humiliation doled out by his Mistress. He wanted desperately to get away from the madness that was his life and deep into the world of D/s.

Dax picked up his phone and called his driver.

"Mason."

"Yes Sir."

"Be ready to take me to Connecticut tomorrow morning."

* * *

Dax was enjoying his Saturday morning breakfast in his apartment for the first time in a long time as he sat there skimming through his burgeoning backlog of e-mails. Madeline was serving him a second helping of her famous French toast when his phone chimed. It was a text from Keiko.

"Call me."

Those two words sent him into a tizzy. It had been a week since they last talked. What was he going to say? And more importantly, what was she going to say to him? His stomach started churning, and somehow that second piece of French toast didn't look quite as appetizing. He pushed his plate away and called her.

"Keiko?"

"Dax. Are you available tonight?"

He had to be in Connecticut at 1. He was quickly doing the math to see if he could get back in time. Maybe a couple hours at Mistress Elaine's and then back in the City before 6. He did not consider the possibility of cancelling with Mistress Elaine.

"Umm ... sure."

"I know we've got a lot to work through, but I was presented with a unique opportunity and I think we should take it. A good friend of mine gave me two tickets to Hamilton. Can you be at the Richard Rodgers Theater at 7 p.m.?"

Dax didn't want to say no, even if he was cutting it close. "Yes, yes ...of course."

"Don't be late." Her parting words made his nerve endings sizzle. Those were the same words used by Mistress Elaine. He was going to have to make this work.

* * *

As the Bentley left the hubbub of the City and rolled through the Connecticut countryside, Dax lowered his window and let the cool air, laced with the scent of pine trees, wash across his face. It all seemed so sane, so peaceful, away from the grit and grime of the big city. His blood started pumping in anticipation of his visit to Mistress Elaine's. The last time he was there, he watched Boxwood have sex with her smart mouth sub Jennifer, whose petite body had natural breasts that would have been the envy of any porn star. Dax's cock stirred in his pants when he thought about him eagerly cleaning up the "mess" with his tongue. His concerns about Keiko faded into the wind.

Mason got off the main road and smoothly navigated through less traveled roads, avoiding potholes and driving through cattle guards to a long winding driveway through well-tended fenced horse pastures. He circled to the back service entrance of the grand country estate, remembering his instructions from the last time they were there. He knew that Dax was his boss (was his boss always right?), but also knew that Dax went against his better judgment in going there. He waited in the parking area, watching a movie on his tablet to pass the time.

Dax, dressed in a coat and tie, stood at the back service entrance to the kitchen until it was 1 p.m. He pressed the call button on the newly installed security box and moments later the door opened.

"Oh ... it's you," said Jennifer, with a yawn. She was wearing a dress that was a size too small with her breasts threatening pop out at any second. He had interrupted her lunch, and she had a small speck of lettuce stuck to her chin.

"I'm here to see Mistress Elaine," said Dax, stating the obvious and not knowing what else to say.

"Oh yeah .. I think Mistress Elaine left something for you to wear," she said with disinterest, pointing to a row of brown paper bags with names written on the side in black magic marker. She turned around and walked away from him, her high heels clicking on the white tile floor of the commercial kitchen, making her hips sway suggestively with each step. Dax watched her hips jiggle as he thought about the possibility of being able to spank her smart ass.

Dax rifled through the handful of bags until he found the one with his name written in all capital letters on the side. He opened the bag and found a sleeveless white t-shirt (L, he usually wore XL), a pair of skintight jeans, and flip flops. Not knowing where else to go, he stood in the middle of the large, fully stocked kitchen, and changed there in the main work aisle, putting his suit on the stainless steel countertop as he donned his bad boy attire. He carefully folded his suit and put it in the brown paper bag and put the bag back in the place where he found it. He smoothed his hair with his hand, looking at his reflection in the refrigerator door, and then walked confidently into the living room. He stopped when he saw Jennifer and Boxwood, collared, leashed, naked and on their knees, flanking the wingback chair holding Mistress Elaine, who was deep in conversation with her two girlfriends. The conversation died down when Elaine noticed Dax's presence.

"Oh Dax, good of you to come," she said, admiring his muscular build. The sleeveless t-shirt displayed his brawny, muscular arms to their best advantage, as did the tight jeans for his backside. Dax's impressive appearance was not lost on the other two women. "So Dax, you've certainly had your share of attention lately." She smiled and tugged lightly on Jennifer's black leather braided leash. The kneeling woman chafed at her collar but said nothing. "Jennifer couldn't wait to see you, isn't that right my little smart mouth pet?"

Jennifer spoke with reluctance. "Yes, Mistress."

"I'm sorry pet, I didn't hear you."

"Yes Mistress," she said firmly.

"Thank you for inviting me, Mistress Elaine."

"Well, discretion is the watchword for the day, isn't it ladies?"

The two women nodded. There was no doubt they recognized Dax from the recent media coverage.

"Well, now that Dax has arrived, I think it's time to start the day's festivities." Mistress Elaine pointed to the woman seated to her left. "Let me introduce you to Alice. Alice is a friend of mine from work. She almost enjoys submission as much as you do." Alice waved to Dax. Dax noticed that Alice was scantily dressed, wearing a white string bikini that did little to contain her ample bust. "And on my right is an old sorority sister Maddy." Maddy was called "MaDDy" in college because of her cup size. She was wearing a tailored blouse that left nothing to the imagination.

"Maddy and I had fun in our sorority house, didn't we?"

Maddy put down her drink and laughed. "That's what she calls 'fun'? Elaine can be one twisted person."

"We all know what we sign up for when we come here, don't we Maddy? I mean, we're all adults. You're not just indulging in my fantasies, you're indulging in your own, aren't you?"

Maddy paused for a moment before answering. "You've got me there. I promised myself I wouldn't come here anymore, yet here I am."

Dax was mesmerized by the conversation between Elaine and her subs, so much so that he had completely lost track of the time. It was already 2 p.m., and he had at least an hour and a half drive back to the City to meet with Keiko. But his mind wasn't where it needed to be. It was focused on Maddy, and her skimpy dress and the hot body that was underneath it. Her face was already flush, talking with Mistress Elaine but yet thinking about the delicious punishment she had yet to mete out.

Elaine not so subtly crossed her legs, allowing all present to see the long expanse of her legs under her gauzy cream colored dress. "I think I remember what you like best. I'll have Dax assist me. Would you like that Dax?"

Dax heard his name and realized she was talking to him. "Umm ... yes, Mistress."

"Let's go the playroom, shall we?" Elaine said, rising out of her wingback chair.

The "playroom" was a specially constructed room with Elaine's favorite devices and toys. There was an inconspicuous door in the hallway to the back of the house, and inside it was outfitted with a number of restraint devices, ranging from hooks in the ceiling to spanking benches and a Symbian. Elaine unlocked the door and turned on the soft, indirect lighting. Dax and Maddy hadn't seen the room before. Their eyes adjusted to the low lighting and focused on each of the playthings in the room. Elaine assumed her usual seat in the corner in an old fashioned, well loved dark brown leather club chair. Boxwood and Jennifer knelt on each side of her.

"Before we begin, Jennifer needs to be punished again. Jennifer can be a sassy little bitch, and every now and again she needs to be reminded of her place." Elaine reached to her side and tugged on Jennifer's rolled leather collar. "Isn't that right my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress." Outwardly, Jennifer was seething. She resented being singled out for minor transgressions and punished in a more public setting, in front of people she barely knew. But Elaine knew better. Jennifer craved humiliation, and her belligerent behavior was intended to invite "punishments" such as the one she was about to receive.

"On the other hand," continued Elaine, now pulling on Boxwood's collar, "Boxwood here has been a good boy and needs to be rewarded. He made a fabulous lunch for us today. So sorry you missed it Dax. Now Boxwood, be a good boy and stand in front of us."

Boxwood got up and stood before the group. He was a bit overweight, and the ill-fitting bra and frilly panties looked ridiculous on him. But the impressive erection under the panties told everyone that he too craved humiliation. Boxwood always had a crush on Jennifer -- short, sassy and stacked, and was hoping that his "reward" would be administered by her.

"Boxwood, show Jennifer what you want."

Boxwood looked at Elaine, looking for assurance. She gave a subtle nod of the head. He hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his panties and pulled them down to his ankles. His cock bobbed in front of him, the head already expelling its first droplet of precum. Jennifer and Boxwood had shared many scenes together. Their eyes met, and there was silent assent between them. Jennifer knelt in front of the older man and put her hands under her breasts, lifting them up to encase his manhood between the two fleshy orbs. She spit on his penis to lubricate it, and leaned forward to lick the top of his penis as it slid freely between her breasts.

Dax felt his own erection threatening to bust out of his tight fitting jeans. The massive lump in his pants did not go unnoticed by Elaine.

"Enjoying the show?" she asked, as Jennifer jiggled her breasts to stimulate Boxwood.

Dax nodded his head, his eyes transfixed on Jennifer's breasts, slick with her spittle and his precum.

Boxwood's knees were starting to shake. "Mistress ..." he croaked. "Please."

Elaine smiled, and not just a happy smile, but a smile of deep satisfaction. "Jennifer, finish him ... on your face."

Jennifer took his throbbing cock, encasing it with her fist, and pumping it as she captured the flaring head in her mouth, swirling her tongue. Boxwood groaned and staggered backwards a half step.

"Oh God ..." he moaned. Jennifer sped up the action of her hand. He was already beyond the point of no return, the cum boiling in his balls. He was desperately trying to stave off his orgasm.

Elaine waited just a few more seconds. "On her face Boxwood."

Boxwood bellowed, then fired rope after rope of cum, painting the short blonde's face, white clumps dripping from her chin. She reached up with her hand to wipe the mess off her face.

"Uh huh," admonished the Domme. "Don't touch it. Now be a good pet and assume your position next to me."

Jennifer, ashamed and humiliated, knelt next to her Mistress, Boxwood's cum now running down her face, down her neck and across her breasts.

"You like this, don't you Jennifer?"

"Uhh ... no Mistress."

"Dax, come over here."

"Get on your knees in front of Jennifer and put the palm of your hand on her pussy."

Jennifer was so sexy, her face and breasts dripping cum. Her shaved pussy was shiny with her excitement.

"Is the little slut wet?" Elaine asked rhetorically.

"Very," answered Dax, as he slid the palm of his hand across her inflamed pussy.

"That should tell you what Jennifer really thinks about her punishment."

"Here Dax, put these on her." She gave him a small wooden box. He slid the lid open, and inside were two small adjustable nipple clamps. "These are Jennifer's favorites."

He took the clamps and screwed them on her nipples. The blonde gasped, but said nothing.

"A little tighter please," urged the Domme.

As Dax turned the screws on each clamp Jennifer starting squirming, the pressure moving from discomfort to painful.

"Stand still."

Elaine retrieved a small flogger. It had a short leather handle and falls that were about eight inches in length. She swished it in front of Jennifer. The well-endowed woman's eyes opened wide as she followed the arc of the flogger.

Elaine playfully slapped the inside of the blonde's thighs. "Spread your legs wider."

She skillfully worked the inside of each thigh, never hitting the same place twice. The insides of Jennifer's thighs were beet red. She was panting and sweat was beading on her brow.

Elaine turned to Dax. "Do be a dear and tighten those clamps a bit more."

An audible whoosh of air escaped the sub's mouth. "Ughhhh," she sighed as the pain from the increased pressure of the clamps merged with the prickly white heat generated from the flogging.

Again directing Dax, Elaine said, "Touch her clit with your fingertip."

Jennifer jumped, as if subjected to an electric shock. As Dax withdrew his finger the flogger hit, this time catching part of the sub's labia. She winced, but only for a moment. Dax saw her, eyes glazed, as the pain morphed from a prickly heat to a warm glow. He knew the feeling. One of contentment. Where the body meets the intersection between the madness of everyday life and the nirvana of submission. The perfect balance. He watched with jealousy.

"Dax, worship her ass."

Jennifer was such a tart. Her lily white ass, a bit plump and every bit delectable, was yet unmarked. He couldn't resist the temptation to nip the soft, spongy flesh.

"Oooh," she gasped at his love bite. Her back arched, making her tits more prominent. Dax smiled to himself and then started nibbling his way to her back passage. He could see the muscles in her ass cheeks constrict with each nibble He used his meaty hands to part the globes of her ass, exposing her starburst to him. Just as he parted her cheeks Mistress Elaine hit Jennifer squarely on her pussy with her flogger.

"Owww!" she shouted, reacted at the sharp pain from her most tender of regions. She recoiled when she was hit, driving her ass into Dax's face. Dax pushed back, burying his tongue deep into her back passage. The startling sensations of pain and pleasure took the buxom blonde's breath away.

She started to fall backward, into Dax. He flexed his tongue, gently stretching her anal ring, as the muscles pulsed with pleasure. "Oh God ... oh Goddd ..." she moaned as her ass and pussy were under twin assault. Her thighs started quivering, then Elaine took the leather handle of the flogger and pushed it between the folds of her pussy lips, pumping it as Dax gripped her hips and ground his tongue deep into her asshole. Elaine took off the nipple clamps and Jennifer's body was flooded with prickly heat. Then her inevitable climax happened, purposefully without her Mistress's permission.

"Ummmhhhh ..." she purred as each velvety orgasm made her skin tingle.

Dax laid her gently on the floor and suckled hungrily on her swollen nipples as her head faded slowly to the right, her eyes misted over. Elaine knew how to play each of her pieces to perfection. She loved punishing and humiliating the chesty blonde in just the right way that would bring pain and then pleasure.

Elaine continued to tap the now tender area of Jennifer's exposed pussy, with each touch of leather eliciting a short, breathy gasp.