A Cup of Tea Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dax's face was now smeared with Jennifer's juices. As a submissive, he had done Mistress Elaine's bidding. Now he wanted to go further ... much further than Keiko was willing to take him ... to explore the deepest, darkest crevices in his soul ... those places where words are not spoken but the actions understood. Mistress Elaine had been to these places before, where degradation and humiliation gave special meaning to the participants, but would be difficult to understand by outsiders. The sex stirred his soul, now he wanted her special brand of domination to caress and feed his blackness.

"Dax darling," she said in an imperial tone. "Get on your knees and hug that bench over there." It was her spanking bench, and Dax had already assumed the position with his arms outstretched and gripping handholds. His bottom was extended out beyond the end of the bench and his knees were on the ground. She knelt next to his head and blew hot air across his ear. The hairs on his arms stood on end.

"I'm going to enjoy this ..." she whispered into his ear. She slapped the handle of her flogger, still slick with Jennifer's juices, against the palm of her hand. "... and you're not."

She expertly flicked the flogger, its falls biting into the wrinkled flesh of his scrotum. She leaned over and pumped his throbbing cock. "That's one dear." He groaned.

She did it over and over until she reached twenty. He was babbling and his precum made a spidery thread from the tip of his cock to the padded floor.

"And here's the fun part," she said flippantly. She made his stand up and stood toe to toe with him. His balls were throbbing. She was in her heels and was almost even with the barefooted man. She used her hand to tilt his head slightly down so that they were looking directly at one another.

"I'm your Mistress." She gripped his cock hard and stroked it. "Tell me."

Dax's lower lip started quivering. "You're ... my Mistress."

"And Keiko, that slut," she said dismissively, "She's not your Mistress." She pumped faster.

"Keiko ... Keiko," he stuttered, "She's not my Mistress."

"Please," he blurted out.

"Please what?" She of course knew, but half the fun was hearing it.

"May I cum?"

"No."

She pumped even faster. She marveled at his ability to control himself.

"Mistress ... please."

"No. This is punishment for standing me up the last time. I want you to remember this."

He was thrusting his hips forward in time with her strokes, the veins bulging in his forehead as he stalled the inevitable.

"Please."

"Tell me again. Who's your Mistress?"

"You are," he spit out instantly.

"Jennifer ... here." Elaine pointed to the spot right in front of Dax as she stepped slightly to one side. Jennifer knelt down, tipping her chin slightly upward.

"Cum on her face."

Dax roared as Elaine drained his balls onto her sub's face, another coating after the facial from Boxwood. The utter wantonness of his actions made him feel complete and sated. But Mistress Elaine wasn't done with him yet.

"My friend Maddy seems to have gotten overly aroused by your little show." Maddy hiked up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties, and her pussy was already drenched with desire. "Go to her and show her why I've chosen you as my pet."

Dax looked at Maddy, watching her ample breasts heave with each expectant breath. Her legs spread and invitation clear, the urgency of time suddenly lost its importance. His pulse quickened as he knelt between her outstretched legs. He stroked her trembling inner thighs with the back of his hand, relishing her anticipation. Her breathing became panting. He stuck his tongue out as far as it could go and touched lightly her protruding nub.

"Yessssssss," she hissed, as a warm current crackled though her. She lifted up her hips, pressing her sopping wet cunt against his open lips. His tongue responded, the tip pushing inside her, then tongue fucking her.

"Oh God ... Elaine ... I can't ... ohhhh," she babbled his tongue pleasured her in ways she didn't think possible.

Dax reached up, ripping open her blouse, the buttons popping off and rolling on the floor. She reached behind to unclasp her bra, her DD breasts flopping down on her chest. He hungrily sucked an erect nipple into his mouth, gently nipping it. His hand ventured lower until it was between her sweet cheeks, separating them and using his middle finger to tease, and then penetrate her nether hole.

"No ... no ... no," said Maddy, her voice and her objections fading. The anal stimulation set off another gush of her musky essence. Dax gave one more squeeze to her succulent breasts and then plunged his head between her legs as he thrust his digit inside her until he could go no farther. Maddy's body suddenly stiffened, her hips gyrating wildly as the pleasure escalated beyond her tipping point. Dax continued to fuck her ass, inserting a second finger and spreading them and stretching her anal ring. Her panting became a series of staccato breaths, rising in pitch, until her back arched and yet another copious ejaculation of fluids followed. Her body relaxed, and her breathing became ragged gulps of air.

"That's good my pet," complimented her Mistress. "Now run along. Don't you have someplace else you need to be?"

Her comment jarred his memory. He was too far gone to have had a cogent thought. Keiko, he thought. Oh shit ... he was going to be late ... and after she specifically told him that he shouldn't be. He gathered up his clothes and quickly dressed. Elaine laughed when she saw Dax stumble as he attempted to put his shoe on while he was walking.

Unnerved, he left Elaine's house without a goodbye and wearing only a thin dress shirt, walked out into a blizzard of snow. The air was now frigid, and a stiff breeze bit into his cheeks as he walked towards the Bentley, parked in the closest space in the adjoining parking area. He sprinted over, out of breath. He got into the car, still zipping up his pants with his suit coat wadded up under his arm. "Mason ... time?"

"Five thirty, Sir."

"Oh fuck ... how long to the theater?"

"Two hours ... if we're lucky, Sir." He pointed to the snow falling all around them as if he had to make his point.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," his boss spit out. "I am royally fucked."

"I'd have to agree with you there Sir."

Mason drove swiftly where he could, but it was clear with the snow and the stop and go traffic that they wouldn't get to the theater until the play was deep into Act I. Dax was seething in the back seat at his inability to control his urges and wondering if he had just thrown away the most precious relationship he had ever had in his life.

The Bentley finally rolled into the theater district, but the area of the street where the theater was located was walled off with a low rise metal police barricade. Mason pulled around the corner, parked, and then dashed around to open the passenger door.

Dax peered out, big clumps of wet snow already encrusting the top of his head. "Mason, this is not going to be good."

"Good luck Sir," said his trusted sidekick, helping him out of the back seat.

Dax got out of the comfort of the Bentley and into the bitter cold of New York City, prepared to face the consequences of his actions. He walked into the theater, hoping against hope that he hadn't ruined the best thing he ever had in his life.

The End

* * *

Introduction to the next story by Mistress SWP -- "Mel"

It was Mel's house. In the fashionable part of town. Dax trusted Mel because she was smart and had good instincts when it came to business matters. As the team found success, Dax started cutting Mel in on the equity side of his deals. She had accumulated a healthy seven figure portfolio over that time and was a highly educated consumer of the finer things in life.

It had been over three months since Mel last saw Dax. She didn't know what she wanted to do next. She had been cooling her heels in her pool for the three months after the break-up and was sipping a glass of champagne (Veuve Cliquot if you must ask) in her hot tub, bubbles swirling around her luscious breasts, and her radiant face looking up at the stars. There was a noise of breaking branches in the shrubs surrounding the sunken hot tub.

"Hal," the surprised brunette gasped, spilling her champagne into the bubbling water.

The man, clad in all black, crouched next to her and slipped his hand over her mouth, putting his sneering lips a mere cunt hair [ed. note -- thank you Deadwood] from her ear.

"Miss me ... sweetheart?" he said, his hot breath sending chills through her naked body.

To be continued ...