A Cure for Boredom

Story Info
John and Alice need help with their boring sex life.
5.5k words
4.5
24.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

Chapter 1

John and Alice love each other without a doubt. They met in high school and married shortly after graduation. Both are blue collar workers in a local automobile plant that provides them a fair amount of disposable income. They don't have children and really are not planning on having any. They are dedicated to each other and life would be perfect except for one little issue.

They were bored with their sex life.

It isn't an issue of looks. Neither of them is model material, but they are attractive. John stands a bit over six foot with brown hair and hazel eyes. He is a solidly built man with broad shoulders. Alice has red hair and green eyes and is pretty, bordering on gorgeous. Both of them have a positive outlook on life. They are fundamentally happy people.

They have been married for six years and during that time have happily embraced sex. They have had a lot of fun, and some muscle injuries, while broadening their sexual experiences. They have always been dedicated to, and totally exclusive with, each other. They still have sex, but it just isn't nearly the fun it used to be.

"John, can we talk about our sex life?" Alice asked as she lay in his arms. They had just completed another sexual experiment. The results were mixed. Yes, they both had orgasmed. No, it wasn't all that exciting.

"What's on your mind babe?"

"I love you and no one could make me happier," Alice whispered as she rose up and kissed him. "You satisfy me in bed. And, that's what I want to talk about. Our sex life is fine, but that is all it is. It isn't exciting anymore. I think that you feel the same as I do."

"You know how much I love you. But, Yeh, I do feel the same. I am at a loss as to what to do about it."

It is important to understand the John and Alice are not only husband and wife, they are also best friends. They could live the rest of their lives with just the two of them and be fine. Because of their relationship they did not seek out other couples to be friends with. It is not that they aren't friendly or don't like people, it is just that they have all they need in each other.

Other couples might have introduced a "forbidden fruit" aspect to their lives. Harmless flirting with someone else's spouse will sometimes lead to fun at home. John and Alice do not have the opportunity for swapping or threesomes, or any number of other scenarios simply because they don't have a relationship with other couples.

Neither of them could imagine how they would even go about setting up sex with other people. The idea was OK, but the execution was way too complicated.

Alice was thoughtful, "I think we could use the help of a sex counselor."

"A sex counselor? Is that a thing? Where would we find one?"

"Well, I was sitting on the john at work and I overheard Janet and Barb talking. They didn't realize I was in there. Anyway, Barb was telling Janet that the sex counseling service she and her husband were using had fixed her marriage. She actually said that they had changed her life."

"Do you know the name of the service?" John asked.

"They are called Sexual Counseling Group. I checked them out as much as I could. I could not find out a lot which actually makes me feel better. Privacy is important."

John grinned at her, "Oh, you already checked them out? When is our appointment?"

Alice playfully slapped his arm and laughed, "This Friday afternoon."

At the appointed day and time John and Alice arrived at a modern office building. The security guard escorted them from the front door to a penthouse office. After knocking on the door, the security guard let them in, then closed the door as he left.

Standing before them was a sharply dressed woman who looked to be in her mid-thirties. "Hello, you must be John and Alice. I am Bonnie and I will be your counselor if you choose to use our services."

They shook hands all around and Bonnie motioned for John and Alice to take a seat. Bonnie sat down across from them a few feet away.

"SCG is a specialized not for profit organization devoted to the improvement of sexual relations between consenting adults. Our primary focus is married couples. Our approach to treatment is unique and proprietary. It not only works; it works over ninety percent of the time. I can also tell you that every case that it did not work can be directly attributed to the client's inability to accept change in their sexual life.

"We have a process tailored to the individual that utilizes a variety of options designed to improve your sex life. We do not sit in a room and talk about your anxieties.

"Due to the proprietary nature of our work we require our clients to sign a contract. The contract protects your interests as well as ours. There are no fees. If, when we are done, you would like to contribute we will happily accept your donation. However, none is required.

'Would you like to give us a chance to help you?"

John and Alice looked at each other and nodded their agreement, "Yes. What do we do?"

"The first step is to sign the contract." Bonne stated as she reached behind her. She grabbed a folder from the desk and pulled two copies of the contract out and handed them to John and Alice.

After they had read through the contract Alice spoke up, "I have a concern. It says that we cannot cancel treatment once it has started. That sounds kind of ominous to me."

"We invest a lot of time and resources in developing treatment tailored to each individual. The treatment cannot be effective if it is not completed. SCG invests in you therefore we require you to fully commit to us."

Alice looked at John and he nodded his agreement. They signed the contracts and handed them back to Bonnie.

"Thank you both. I firmly believe you will be very happy that you have decided to let us help you. The next step is a bit tedious, but very important. We have a series of questions that you need to answer as honestly as possible. Please keep in mind we are working on your sex life so many of the questions will be sexual in nature. They will cover all kinds of sexual behavior.

"You will be placed in separate rooms while you complete the questionnaire. Your name will not be on the questionnaire. We use a client code for identification and I am the only one who will know who you are. Your privacy is assured. So, please keep an open mind when considering a question and be as honest as possible.

"Once you have completed your questionnaires SCG will need a few weeks to evaluate them and develop your treatment plan. I will contact you when we are ready to proceed."

John and Alice spent the next two hours answering questions. Alice finished first, but only had to wait a few minutes before John joined her. They went downstairs and ate at the nice restaurant on the main floor.

Chapter 2

Two weeks to the day later Bonnie called Alice, "We are ready to get started! I need the two of you to come back to my office this evening at six. Can you make it?"

Alice felt a chill of excitement wash over her, "We will absolutely be there! Thank you,"

Alice and John were so excited and nervous that they arrived early and had to walk around for a while. They walked through the building front door exactly on time. The security guard again escorted them to the penthouse office. Bonnie greeted them at the door and escorted them to the couch. She turned to the credenza where a chilled bottle of champagne sat. She poured them each a glass.

"Please enjoy a toast to new sexual excitement. Cheers!" Bonnie watched as the couple sipped their champagne.

Alice looked at Bonnie, "Aren't you going to have some?"

"I never drink when I start with a couple."

"We started?"

"Oh yes. As soon as you walked into the room. As a matter of fact, you should be ready for the treatment center in just a few minutes!"

Alice was trying to process what she had just heard when she fell asleep on the couch. John looked over at her puzzled for a moment before he too fell asleep.

Alice woke up slowly. She was feeling quite happy as she enjoyed the very comfortable bed below her. "Wait a minute," she thought. "Why am I on a bed?" She then noticed that her arms were above her head. She turned her head and saw that her hands were in fur lined handcuffs that were attached to the headboard.

She looked down and saw that her ankles were secured in a similar fashion to the foot board. Normally that would have been more than enough to freak her out. Then she realized that she was totally nude! Even though this was far from normal she wasn't upset. As a matter of fact, she was remarkably calm. She saw movement out of the corner of her I and Bonnie walked into view.

Bonnie was not wearing her fashionable business attire. She was wearing a nearly transparent nighty. The strings that held it on her shoulders connected just above her nipples. A deep "v" opening began where the straps connected that ran to her navel. The only other article of clothing she wore was a matching thong.

"Alice I am sure you are wondering what is happening. You have been lightly drugged with a medication we have developed. The medication is intended to help you relax into our treatment plan and will fade soon. As to why you are where you are, that will become clear as we proceed.

"Please be assured you are not going to be harmed in any way. Our goals and yours are the same. We are dedicated to helping people like you rediscover sexual excitement."

Bonnie pressed a button on a remote and a high definition TV lowered from the ceiling, tilting in place to provide an excellent view from the bed. The TV came on and Alice's eyes went wide in shock. On the screen she could see an "X"-shaped structure attached to a vertical beam. The beam was secured to the floor. Handcuffed to the "X" in a similar fashion as she, was her husband. His feet were supported by steps attached to the "X" and He was totally nude as well!

Into the room walked two women, a blonde and a brunette. Both were very attractive and both were totally nude. The brunette walked over to her husband and began to talk to him.

"Chelsy is telling your husband what I just told you."

Alice watched the blonde walked over to Chelsy. She reached up and pulled Chelsy into a passionate kiss.

"The blonde kissing Chelsy is Maryanne. Please watch as they work with your husband"

Alice continued to watch as Maryanne began to run her hands down Chelsy's arms, then around her waist. Maryanne pulled Chelsy close as she continued to kiss her deeply. Maryanne moved from the kiss to nibble Chelsy's ear then, began to lick and nip at Chelsy's neck. She moved from her neck back to Chelsy's mouth, kissing her passionately.

She slid her hand up from Chelsy's waist to cup Chelsy's pert breast. When She lowered her head to lick and nip at Chelsy's breast Alice could hear Chelsy's rapid breathing over the speaker. She watched as Maryanne switched breasts. John was watching closely as well and it was fairly obvious it was having an effect on him. His cock began to rise and stiffen as he watched.

Maryanne slid her hand down Chelsy's belly and cupped her mons. Slowly she began to move her hand along Chelsy's moist labia. Chelsy began to make soft noises and languidly reached out her hand, grasping John's now fully erect cock. She began to slowly stroke it as Maryanne teased and enticed her.

Maryanne began to kiss her way down Chelsy's body. She finally went to her knees and began to kiss and lick Chelsy's inner thighs. She slowly moved her attentions upward until she reached Chelsy's vagina. Pushing Chelsy's legs apart, she began to slowly lick her way up and down her labia.

John was suspended from the "X" with his crotch at the perfect position for what happened next. Maryanne covered Chelsy's mons with her mouth. Alice could see her cheeks moving as Maryanne tongued Chelsy. Chelsy moaned louder, leaned forward, and slid John's cock in her mouth. She began to slowly suck his cock, her hand stroking him in time with her mouth.

Maryanne inserted two fingers into Chelsy's vagina while continued to tongue her clit. Chelsy groaned around John's cock as she began to tremble. Maryanne increased the pace of her tongue and her fingers and Chelsy's moans became higher pitched and louder.

Suddenly Chelsy grabbed the back of Maryanne's head and shoved it hard against her crotch. It was obvious from her sounds and the way her body was shaking that her orgasm was washing over her.

When Chelsy's orgasm finally subsided Maryanne stood up. Chelsy pulled her mouth from John's cock and kissed Maryanne passionately. Maryanne turned to the "X" and began to climb the vertical post using the foot pegs that were attached to it. She stopped climbing and swung one leg up to rest on the "X", placing her crotch on John's mouth. Chelsy returned to slowly stroking and sucking John's cock. John began to tongue Marianne as she pushed her pussy against his mouth.

Bonnie laid down next to Alice when the show featuring John started. She had been lightly stroking Alice's arm while Alice watched. Bonnie could tell by her breathing that the show was having a positive effect on Alice. She lightly kissed her way across Alice's bare shoulder and watched as Alice's nipples became hard. She licked and nipped at Alice's' neck while Chelsy began to suck John's cock. By the time Maryanne was climbing the "X" Bonnie was licking and sucking on Alice's nipples.

Alice began to squirm and moan as Bonnie serviced her and she watched the screen. By now the medication had completely worn off. Alice was fully herself, yet she made no move, or made a sound, that would indicate she wanted this to stop.

John began to stiffen as he approached his orgasm. Chelsy took his cock out of her mouth and her hand stopped moving. John groaned in frustration as he continued to lick Maryanne's dripping pussy. Maryanne pulled hard on the back of his head while thrusting her hips against his face. She ground her pussy hard against his face and her pelvis shook as her orgasm overcame her. She managed, just barely, to not fall from the "X".

Bonnie moved to lay between Alice's legs while the TV showed Maryanne climbing back down the "X". Bonnie began kissing and licking her way up Alice's thighs. Alice was trembling and moaning quietly. It was obvious to Bonnie that Alice was in heat. Bonnie buried her face in Alice's crotch. She didn't bother with starting slow. Alice was ready and she wasn't going to keep her waiting. She ran her tongue over Alice's throbbing clit and inserted her fingers into her vagina. She fingered her hard as she serviced her clit. Alice thrust her hips up to force her mons onto Bonnie's face.

Bonnie really enjoyed this part of the counseling program. Alice was committed now and Bonnie wanted to be sure she enjoyed it. She was well versed in how to pleasure a woman and she put it to work. Before long Alice began to tremble as her orgasm built an built until it washed over her. She yelled out over and over as her orgasm went on and on.

When she finally collapsed back onto the bed she looked up at the TV. She saw that Maryanne was back on the floor. She was again kissing Chelsy passionately. John's rock-hard erection stood alone as the two women kissed. Their lips separated and they turned to John. One at a time each woman bent forward and kissed the head of his cock. They held hands, turned, and walked out of the room.

Ron was hanging on the "X" and his cock was so hard it hurt. Shortly after Chelsy and Maryanne left the room and young black man entered. He looked to be in his early twenties. He had a lanky build with well defined musculature. It was easy to tell that he was also well endowed since he was also naked. His cock swung back and forth as he walked. Alice watched as he approached her husband and stopped very close in front of him.

"That is Jamar," Bonnie whispered into Alice's ear.

Jamar began run his hands over John's legs and up across his stomach. He ran them up John's chest and ran his fingers across John's nipples before slowing running them back down his body. He leaned forward and ran his tongue up John's thigh, stopping just below his testicles. He repeated the process on John's other thigh. He grasped John's cock with his hand and licked it from the base to the tip. John's rapid breathing could be heard through the speaker. Alice was shocked. He was enjoying this!

Jamar took John's cock into his mouth and worked it slowly. Jamar caressed and teased while his hand gripped John's cock and slowly stroked it. He stopped as he sensed John again approaching orgasm. John again groaned in frustration. Jamal climbed the post much like Maryanne had. He stopped with his semi-erect cock close to John's mouth. Jamal grabbed his cock with one hand and moved it toward John's mouth. John opened his mouth to accept it. Jamal's cock began to harden as John sucked on it. When he was fully erect Jamal began to move his hips slowly sliding his cock in and out of John's mouth.

Alice was shocked, but extremely turned on. Watching two men, especially when one was her husband, was the hottest thing she had ever seen. Bonnie was caressing Alice as she watched. Her goal was to maintain the excitement level without Alice coming again. She had other plans for her.

Jamal pulled his cock from John's mouth and descended the "X" until he was standing on the floor again. He walked to a nearby table. He picked up the condom from the table and put it on. He took the lube from the same table and covered his cock with it.

Jamal went back to the "X" and climbed part way up. He was now positioned between John's spread legs. There was the sound of a motor and the "X" began to articulate, raising John's legs so that they were bent at the knees. Jamal now had access to John's sphincter and he rubbed the head of his cock on it.

Slowly he inserted the head of his cock into John's ass. He leaned forward and licked John's nipple as he slowly inserted his cock in John. He then kissed his way up John's chest. Finally, he reached John's mouth and kissed him. John opened his mouth to Jamal's tongue and Jamal began to slowly pump his cock in and out of John's ass. He rhythmically stroked his cock in and out of John while kissing him passionately. Jamal had braced himself with one hand and was caressing John's nipple with the other.

Alice watched as Jamal fucked her husband and was enthralled. "He's really enjoying that isn't he?"

Bonnie smiled, "The questionnaires tend to reveal any repressed sexual urges. You needn't worry though. In his mind, nothing compares to you."

Jamal slowly stopped pumping his cock in and out of John. He pulled his cock from John's ass and pulled the condom off. He climbed up the "X" until he was again presenting his cock to John's mouth. John willingly opened his mouth to Jamal. He began sucking hard at Jamal's cock as Jamal plunged it into his mouth. Jamal pumped his cock into John's mouth and John's tongue danced on it. John licked and sucked with enthusiasm. He could feel Jamal's cock swelling in his mouth. Suddenly Jamal's whole body stiffened. He began to shoot spurt after spurt of come down John's throat.

John continued to suck on Jamal's cock well after Jamal had finished. Finally, Jamal freed his cock and began to climb down. He stopped and kissed John deeply. The kiss went on for a few minutes before Jamal broke off from it and dropped to the floor. He smiled at John, turned, and left the room.

John groaned loudly in frustration. John's cock was as hard as it had ever been. He needed to come so bad it hurt.

Maryanne walked back into the room. She walked over to John and began climbing the "X". When she had gotten as high as she wanted the motor began to run again. John's legs lowered until his legs were again straight. Maryanne positioned herself over his cock and gradually lowered herself onto to it until it was buried in her. She began to fuck herself on John's cock. Raising and lower herself as she held on with her hands. She began to pound herself on him as fast as she could until her orgasm overcame her. John was almost there when she climbed off of his cock and climbed down.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers
12