A Cure for Boredom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she didn't leave. Instead she began to suck his cock with vigor. Within seconds John began to moan loudly. He stiffened against his bonds as he began to shoot jets of come out of his pulsing cock. He felt like he was never going to stop coming. Eventually he did. Maryanne languidly licked his cock as she slowly pulled it from her mouth. She smiled up at him and climbed far enough to kiss him soundly. They kissed for a few minutes, then she climbed down.

Motors could be heard in the background as the "X" was collapsed. Maryanne released the cuffs on his ankles and wrists and held his hand as he stepped down. She led him away, leaving an empty room.

Chapter 3

Alice was in shock. She had just watched the man she loved in the most sexual thing she had not only ever seen, but had ever thought of. The affect on her was amazing. She was basking in her horniness when she heard a door open. A tall and very muscular black man had just entered the room. He was wearing tight underwear that could not hide a significant bulge.

Bonnie walked over to him and leaned against his muscular body, "Robert. Please let me introduce you to Alice,"

"Hello Alice. You are very beautiful."

Robert's smooth deep voice seemed to caress Alice's skin as well as her ears. She got the most wonderful chills.

Bonnie ran her hands up and down his muscular chest. She kissed him lustily while her hands continued to roam his body. Her hand went to that bulge Alice had noticed earlier and began to rub it. Alice watched in fascination as the bulge began to grow. Bonnie wasn't going to settle for rubbing. She was into holding and stroking. She grabbed the waistband and pulled his underwear down, letting them drop to the floor. She wrapped her hand around his growing cock and began squeezing and stroking.

Alice was getting soaked watching them. His cock just kept getting bigger. He was as sexy of a man as she had ever seen in her life.

Bonnie slid down to her knees and began to lick the head of Robert's cock. He stroked her hair as he looked into her eyes. She put her mouth over the head and slid his cock into her mouth. Licking it as she sucked. Robert became fully hard and she could only suck half of it comfortably. He didn't try to force more than she wanted. He was very happy with what she was doing for him. He was a strong lover, not a mean one.

Alice wanted frantically to play with herself, but she couldn't. Bonnie looked over at her and pulled Roberts cock from her mouth. "Would you like some of this?"

Alice nodded her head," I would like some very much please."

Bonnie released Roberts cock as he put his knee on the bed. He placed one of his arms on either side of her, leaned in, and began to kiss her. Her caressed her face as their tongues intertwined. He kissed her deeply, making sure it was given the time it was due. After a while he withdrew from a breathless Alice. Her heartbeat was fluttering as he stood up from the side of the bed. He slowly walked to the end of the bed. When he got back on the bed he was between her restrained legs, not beside them.

He moved up the bed until his cock was almost touching her entrance. He began to slowly rub the head of it up and down her labia, the back of the head sliding over her swollen clit. Alice was a shaking mess as she lay under him. She had never been so turned on in her life! She wanted that cock so bad right now!

Robert didn't need to be a mind reader to see what he needed to do. He slid the head of his cock into her vagina. He penetrated her slowly and withdrew until only his cock head was in her sopping wet pussy. He continued to penetrated her in that manner. Each repetition burying his cock deeper into her. When his huge cock was in as far as she could comfortably take, he stopped moving to allow her to stretch around him. He kissed her passionately and began to slowly stroke his cock in and out of her.

Alice could never have said when her hands and feet were freed. She wasn't paying attention to that anymore. This amazing man was fucking her and she pulled her legs up and apart to give him more access. She threw her arms around his neck and held on for dear life as an orgasm slammed into her. She definitely wasn't thinking about handcuffs.

Robert continued slowly stroke his cock into her as she shivered below him. Alice moaned out her enjoyment as his amazing cock fucked her. She finally noticed she was free when he stopped and rolled her onto her side. "OK," she was all she thought. The last thing she wanted to do now was get away!

As Robert lay down behind her another man entered the room. He had black hair and blue eyes on a handsome face. He also was built like a brick wall. He was naked and she couldn't help but notice his big cock. He walked to the bed and lay down facing Alice. "Hello Alice. I'm Dave." He leaned down and kissed her deeply. While Alice was being kissed by Dave, Robert raised her leg and slowly slid his cock back into her. He began to slowly fuck her as she kissed Dave.

Dave whispered, "Would you like to suck my cock?"

Alice responded by grabbing his cock and looking him in the eye.

Dave took the hint and lay back on the bed. Alice took his cock in her mouth and began to worship it with her tongue. Slowly jacking him with her hand as she fed him into her mouth. She could feel another orgasm building within her when Robert pulled his cock out of her eager pussy. She was disappointed until she saw Dave and Robert changed places.

Dave moved her onto her hands and knees. He penetrated her slowly and gradually embedded his cock in her. He began to stroke in and out of her while Robert moved the front. Alice took Robert's cock into her mouth and began to make love to it. She loved that cock and wanted it to be happy. Dave began to increase his tempo and Alice felt an orgasm building.

Robert pulled his cock from her mouth long enough to turn around in a sixty-nine position. She began to worship Roberts cock again while his tongue licked her clit and Dave slid his beautiful cock into her. It was all so wonderfully erotic. Her entire body had turned into an erogenous zone. The two men brought her to her sexual peak. The orgasm that washed over her was awe inspiring in its intensity. She had a death grip on Roberts cock as she yelled out her joy.

She continued to suck Robert's cock like it was the most wonderful cock she had ever seen. In fact, it was the most wonderful cock she had ever seen, or felt! She felt him stiffen under Her and his cock swelled within her mouth. Soon he began to shoot his seed. She stroked and sucked his cock while swallowing his come. She continued to lick and suck long after he stopped spurting. She was determined to empty it completely.

Dave withdrew from her and had her lay on her back. He began to fuck her while holding himself on his extended arms. Alice looked down her body and watched his big cock sliding in and out her. She entire body felt amazing. "Fuck me Dave. Fuck me hard!"

Dave did as he was told and gave her what she wanted. She didn't think she could orgasm again, but his cock felt amazing. She was really enjoying his cock slamming into her and wanted him to come. Dave must have read her mind because he increased his pace and began to pound his cock into her. She loved the feeling when his cock exploded into her. She could feel the spasming of his cock as he shot into her and she kissed him hard and long.

Soon the three of them were lying side by side. Robert and Dave took turns kissing her sweetly as they held her. Bonnie sat at the bottom of the bed, "So, do you think our program is effective in curing your boredom?"

Alice smiled, "Oh, absolutely! I think that your program may be too effective."

"How so?"

"From now on I am going to look forward to getting bored!"

Chapter 4

An hour later Bonnie was sitting in the penthouse office, still in her negligee, when the door opened. Alice walked in followed a short time later by her husband John.

As soon as John saw Alice he went to her an pulled her close. He then kissed her soundly. When they finally came up for air and noticed Bonnie she pointed at the couch. The couple sat down close to each other and looked at Bonnie.

"Alice to be clear. Your husband was watching you the same way you had watched him."

Alice turned red as Bonnie looked at John, "What did you think about what you saw John?"

"It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Those guys were like gods and it made me a bit jealous. "

Alice looked at her husband, "Babe, they were amazing, but they aren't you and never will be. You are the one I love.

"I never knew you liked guys as well as girls. It was so hot watching you with Jamar!"

John blushed, "I have always had thoughts, but suppressed them. I am married to you and that was enough for me."

"What did you guys think of the treatment?"

John and Alice spoke at once, "Awesome!"

"I am so glad you liked it. I have to say you guys are a fun couple to work with."

John smiled, "I believe it was our pleasure."

"Now that you have seen what we do I would like for you to help us help other couples. Would you like to do that?"

"How would we be helping?" Alice asked.

"All of the people that you were with are volunteers. They help clients act out scenarios based on the questionnaires and our research. The scenarios are designed to bring out repressed sexual urges. In many cases they provide the fulfillment of a sexual fantasy that the couple would never realize in normal life.

"Volunteers help couples open up to a completely satisfying sex life. Another benefit of being a volunteer is that you get to enjoy your work while helping the couple."

John spoke for both of them, "We would definitely like to volunteer."

Alice smiled up at her husband. She turned to Bonnie, "Can we start tomorrow?"

12