A Cure for Boredom

Story Info
A recent college grad takes a job in a new town.
5.7k words
4.3
5.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Cure for Boredom

Julia tried to force a smile. It was the polite thing to do. She hated being the center of attention. She also hated 'mandatory fun'. It couldn't be helped though. Today marked her one-year work anniversary.

After graduating from college a year prior, she had gone right to work for a Fortune 500 company. Now, a year later, she was the proud owner of a new keychain. Naturally, it had the company logo prominently displayed. If there was one thing that would make her want to use the oversized monstrosity, it was the ability to do some unpaid advertising for the company. Maybe at 5 years, they would give her a shirt, so she could really be a walking billboard.

It wasn't a bad job. It paid well and wasn't particularly stressful. She just didn't think one year of not getting fired or being motivated enough to find a better job was worth celebrating. Still, who didn't love cake? After all, those 40 pounds everyone seemed to gain sitting at a desk all day wouldn't put themselves on.

Julia knew she needed to work on her attitude. Outwardly, she was the perfect employee. She was always polite, diligent, and enthusiastic. But inside, she was just flat-out bored. She had always known it was referred to as 'work' for a reason, but she hadn't imagined it could be so absolutely mind-numbing.

Of course, it didn't help that she hadn't really made any friends since moving here. If she had a life outside of the office, it probably wouldn't have bothered her nearly as much. But all she had done over the past year was work.

Oh, she had time for other things, plenty of it. And she wasn't anti-social. It's just that in college it had been so easy to make friends. It seemed to just magically happen. Now the only people she interacted with were at work, and almost all of them were far older and had families.

She supposed she should have gone out and made more of an effort to meet people, but she just didn't seem to have much in common with the people she ran across in this town.

Someone walking up interrupted her train of thought. "Hey, Julia, congrats. They let me bring you your card."

Julia smiled at the petite Hispanic girl. Sofia was the one friend she had here. They almost always ate together and went for walks to break up the day. They were always talking over email and IM. They just didn't see each other often outside of work.

They had hung out 3 or 4 times over the past year. One of those had been a road trip where the two had spent the entire day gossiping, really getting to know each other, talking about things you couldn't talk about at work.

It had been a lot of fun. Julia wished they could do it more often, but the older girl seemed to be very busy. At 32, she still wasn't married, though according to her she had a very active (and adventurous) love life. Julia was more than a little jealous.

She reached out and took the card. "Thanks."

"Hey, no problem." Sofia lowered her voice. "Nothing says, 'you are a valued employee' like insincere thanks on a card everyone is forced to sign."

Julia laughed. It was no wonder the two got along so well.

"Anyway, I've been meaning to ask you something," the older girl continued. "You seem kind of down. Are you still bored with your life?"

Julia smiled. "What, I have a life? When did that happen?"

It was Sofia's turn to laugh. "Girl, we need to get you out of the house more often. Come to dinner with me tonight. There is someone that I want you to meet."

Julia pulled out her phone. "Hm...let me check my calendar..."

"Very funny. You know that new place on Elm? The fancy one? Be there tonight at 7:00 pm okay?"

"Sure, I'll be there," Julia replied, genuinely grateful to have plans for a change.

Julia walked into the restaurant, hoping she had dressed appropriately. She was wearing a dress, a rare occasion for her. It was well above the knee, showing off her long legs. The lack of sleeves showed off her thin arms. It completely covered her chest and back.

She loved dresses with straps, showing off the shoulders and most of the back. Those just weren't for her. At 6 feet tall, she already intimidated a lot of guys. She knew she wasn't going to win any beauty pageants either. She thought she had a nice face, but her long torso and small breasts worked against her.

So, no low-cut dresses for her. She would work with what she had.

Just as she walked up to the Maitre D, a woman stood up and waved to her. She was around 5'8 or 5'9 and looked to be in her late 30s or early 40s. She had striking long, dark hair and curves that Julia would have died for. Based on her outfit, she enjoyed showing those curves off.

Julia excused herself and walked over to the woman, consciously reminding herself that she would have shown off a body like that as well. It didn't seem fair, but there wasn't actually an inverse relationship between cup size and quality of character.

"You must be Julia," the woman said. "I'm Lena, nice to meet you."

"That's me," she replied with a smile. "Nice to meet you as well." Julia shook her hand before sitting down.

"So how do you know Sofia?" she asked after getting situated.

The woman smiled. "Oh, we used to be lovers."

Julia felt herself blushing. "Oh, well I guess you know her pretty well then."

Lena laughed. "Yes, I think you could say that."

Julia wondered how recently the two were lovers. Was this the woman that Lena had such an adventurous love life with? There was no polite way to ask. She would wait and ask Sofia after dinner. For now, she tried to change the subject. "So what do you do?"

"I was a model in my younger years. I still do a bit of that, but mostly now I'm a fashion designer."

Julia had no trouble picturing the woman as a model. "Well, that must be fun, at least more fun than sitting in a cubicle."

The woman laughed. "Yes, being a model and finding models to work for me both have their perks. Sofia mentioned you were bored at work. I don't blame you. I could never do that. Maybe you should try a bit of modeling sometime, see what you think of it."

Julia watched the woman, looking for signs of sarcasm, but didn't sense any. "Oh, I could never do that. I'm not really built for it."

"Nonsense!" the woman said with a tone that surprised Julia. "You absolutely could. You are a beautiful girl. Tall, lithe girls are hard to come by. Most of them that are out there are getting paid the big bucks, and as a result, are arrogant cunts."

Julia laughed nervously. "Well, uh...thanks. I'm still not sure I have what it takes, but I'll consider it."

"You will do more than consider it. I have a project coming up that you would be perfect for. Give me your phone number so that I can send you the details when I have them."

"Uh...well..." Julia stammered before giving the woman her number. She watched as the older woman keyed it into her phone.

"Well that is unfortunate," the woman said, still looking down. "Something came up, Sofia won't be able to join us this evening."

Julia pulled out her phone but didn't see any messages. "Should we postpone?"

"No no, we are both here now. We can see her some other time." Lena motioned to a waiter who promptly came to their table and asked if they were ready to order.

Julia was about to say that she hadn't had a chance to look at the menu yet when her phone buzzed. It was Sofia, apologizing for having to cancel. By the time she looked back up, Lena was already ordering.

"I will have the Gnocchi Cacio e Pepe, and she will have the Risotto."

"Anything to drink?" the waiter asked.

"Baron De Ley Rioja Rosado for each of us, please."

Julia hadn't planned to drink tonight, but she did enjoy a good wine. She suddenly wondered if the woman would be picking up the tab, and if she could afford the fancy-sounding drink if they split the check. Surely if the woman wasn't going to pay, she would have let her order for herself, right?

Oh. Suddenly Julia realized that her earlier question had probably been answered. This had to be the woman that Sofia had told her so much about, but her friend hadn't mentioned the two had broken up. Surely she would have told her, right? She tried to come up with a discrete way to text Sofia and ask, but the woman was staring right at her.

"So tell me about yourself."

Julia didn't know what to say. "Okay, anything specific?"

"Well, Sofia tells me that you are bored at work, bored at home, in general in need of some adventure in your life, maybe some meaning too. Let's start there, why is that?"

Julia was taken aback. What all had Sofia told this woman? "Well, uh... I guess my job just isn't as interesting as what you do."

"No, I couldn't handle that job. What about the rest of it? No romantic partner?"

"No, not really. I haven't even dated since college."

The woman laughed. "Well, you're still a baby. College wasn't THAT long ago. So are you a virgin?"

Julia blushed and risked a quick glance around. Most people appeared not to have heard, but the nearest table was trying to hide smiles. The young couple made eye contact with her and she quickly turned back around. "Well...uh..."

Lena smiled. "There is no right or wrong answer dear. I don't judge."

"Thanks. It isn't that. I just don't know how to answer. I uh... I had a boyfriend in high school that I... ya know..."

The woman just stared at her. Julia lowered her voice to almost a whisper. "I went down on him a few times. That's all I have ever done though, not... the other stuff."

The woman laughed. "Did he return the favor?" she asked, not lowering her voice at all.

"No, not really."

"Figures...men..." The woman laughed again. "Have you ever tried women?"

Julia heard a chuckle from the next table. She blushed. This didn't seem like an idle conversation. Was this woman trying to seduce her?

She had told Sofia that she had considered trying a woman, given the right one presented herself. She suddenly got the impression that Lena already knew that. She suspected that she already knew the answer to all of these questions.

"Well?"

Julia suddenly realized she had gone silent and wondered how long she had been lost in thought. "I...I don't think I am... ya know... but... I have considered trying it."

The woman smiled and was about to ask another question when the food arrived. Fortunately, that seemed to end the interrogation. The rest of the evening went by very pleasantly, with the two woman trading stories about their work.

Eventually, the waiter brought the check, which Lena kindly paid. Julia sat there watching the waiter leave after returning Lena's card, wondering when she should get up to leave. She never had been good at that.

Lena stood up first. "So, shall we go?"

Julia stood up as well. "Sure. Thanks for dinner. I had fun."

"Good, I'm glad," the woman answered. "But the night isn't over."

Julia felt a tingle run through her. "It isn't?"

"No, you said you needed to get out more. The night is still young. You are coming back to my place."

"I am?" Julie wasn't sure if the woman wanted to hang out more, or if this was a proposition. She wasn't entirely sure which she hoped it was.

"Yes, you are" Lena answered as the woman walked towards the door.

"Well, okay. Where do you live, or should I just follow you?"

"Don't be silly. You will ride with me." The older woman's tone said that she was used to being obeyed.

This had to be the woman Sofia had been seeing, but if they had broken up, why had Sofia invited her to dinner? Maybe they parted on good terms. Julia desperately wanted to ask her friend, but if she was going to ride with Lena, there was no way she would get the chance to talk to her. "Will my car be okay here?"

"Oh yes, it will be fine. They never tow. I've seen cars here for days."

Had the older woman just given her a look? Or was it all her imagination?

Julia got in the passenger seat of Lena's car and the two were off.

It had taken about half an hour to get to Lena's house. It was just outside of town on several acres. It wasn't a huge house, maybe 3000 square feet, but no expenses had been spared, and it was immaculately decorated.

Lena had gotten a bottle of wine and the pair went back to chatting and drinking. The conversation had gone back to Julia's love life or lack thereof. Before long, Julia felt a hand on her thigh. Lena leaned in and kissed her gently.

"Lena...I'm not...I mean, I'm not sure..."

The woman backed away and shot her a dangerous-looking smile. "Julia, it's okay. You already said you were curious. Just let it happen. What's the worst-case scenario? You decide it isn't for you. That's no big deal, you can forget all about it." She shot Julia a seductive look. "You could also decide that you love it..."

"Thanks. I'm flattered. But I mean, did you date Sofia? Would she be okay with this?"

The woman laughed. "Yes, I dated her, for quite some time. We are just friends now though. She wouldn't mind. I promise."

A part of Julia was relieved. Another part was more concerned that now she had a decision to make. "You're sure?"

Lena laughed. Instead of answering she pressed herself against Julia, kissing her passionately, chewing on her lower lip as her tongue explored Julia's mouth.

Julia felt a hand slip under her shirt, cupping her right breast. After a quick squeeze, Lena's other hand moved up Julia's other side, adeptly removing her shirt. The next thing she knew, her bra was gone as well.

How had she done that without breaking off this kiss?

Julia felt strong hands rubbing her breasts, pressing against them, flingers flicking across her nipples. She felt herself losing control.

Just then, Lena backed away. She quickly removed her own shirt and bra, then pressed Julia back against the couch, leaning over her, the woman's large breasts in Julia's face.

She had been staring at those breasts all night, envying them. When Lena had started playing with Julia's breasts, she had felt the sudden urge to return the favor, to feel the woman's large breasts. And here they were.

She very tentatively kissed one, just a tiny peck.

The older woman laughed. "You can do better than that. It's okay, don't feel bad. Here..." Lena took one of her breasts in her hand and guided it to Julia's mouth. "That's it, take it. Lick it, suck it."

Julia complied, and before she knew it she was suckling the older woman like a baby would its mother.

After quite some time like that, Lena backed away again. She stood up. "So, Julia, do you want this?"

Julia was in far too deep to stop now, and she knew it. "Yes, I want this."

The woman removed her pants and underwear, showing her cleanly shaved pussy. "Go ahead then, lose the rest of your clothing."

Julia shyly removed her pants and underwear, glad that she kept herself neatly trimmed despite her lack of love life, but still self-conscious after seeing the older woman's hairless pussy.

The older woman stared at Julia's naked body. "If you want to be with me, this is going to be on my terms. Do you understand?"

Julia's insecurities assaulted her from all sides under Lena's gaze, but the look of lust on the woman's face was reassuring. "Yes, I think so. I mean...I've never done this before, so..."

Lena smiled. "follow me."

Julia followed her up to a bedroom.

"Lay back on the bed."

Julia laid down, eagerly anticipating what was surely coming next.

"First things first." Lena reached into a drawer and pulled out several sets of padded cuffs and started attaching them to the bed frame.

Julia suddenly realized how badly she had wanted this. She was being an idiot. Letting the older woman drive her here hadn't been smart. Letting the older woman tie her to the bed on a first... meeting... was this a date? Whatever it was, being tied up also wouldn't be smart.

"It's okay. Sofia trusts me. We were together for a long time. If you don't trust me though, you can call her. I know she would enjoy watching."

It was like the older woman had read her mind. Julia certainly hoped she couldn't. "No, that's okay."

"Good. Well then, if we are going to do this, please understand that you are officially mine", the woman said as she began restraining Julia. "This will NOT be a one-time thing. You will obey me, inside the bedroom and out."

Julia forced out a nervous chuckle. "I...I understand. Since I've never done this before I will probably need the practice anyway."

Lena laughed. "Oh, I promise you will get plenty of practice. And you, you promise to let me do as I please to you? Do you promise to let me own that body of yours?"

This was all moving so quickly. Julia wasn't ready, but she NEEDED to know what Lena was going to do. She needed to experience this. "I promise. May I ask..."

"If you have questions, now is the time. Split them out."

"Well, I mean...I'm not totally sure I know what I am getting into. I know Sofia adored you though, so... I'm willing to... do whatever. But... just to be clear, what are we talking about, I mean, how long am I agreeing to this for?"

The woman smiled at her now spread-eagle victim. "Good question. You will be my slave. You will do whatever I say for a month. When we are through here, we will come up with a contract. It isn't legally binding obviously, but it will let us both know what is expected of us."

"Once a week we will revisit it and see if anything needs changing. After a month, if you want to continue, we will work out a new contract. But we will still revisit it from time to time and see if either of us wants to make any changes."

Julia let out another nervous chuckle. "Well, I guess that doesn't sound so scary."

The woman leaned down over Julia. "So, you're in?"

"I'm in." Julia surprised herself with the lack of hesitation.

"Ok then, tell me that you are my slave."

Julia looked up at the woman straddling her. "I am your slave. Do what you will with me."

Lena smiled. "Oh, I will, believe me. But I want to hear you ask for it. And from now on, call me Maam."

"Please, fuck me, ma'am. And teach me how to please you."

Lena smiled. "Good answer!" She moved forward and lowered her pussy to Julia's mouth.

Julia struggled to wake up. She was vaguely aware that she wasn't in her normal bed, but she was too exhausted and relaxed to think anything of it. The cycles of brief semi-consciousness followed by more sleep continued for quite some time, each cycle bringing her closer to being fully awake.

She remembered the events of the previous night. Lena had given her feelings that she never knew were possible. She remembered involuntarily straining against her bonds, writhing under the older woman's sexual onslaught. Despite the experimentation with her boyfriend in college, she had never known it was possible to lose control of her body like that.

And pleasing the older woman wasn't half bad either. Her breasts were amazing, and despite being sure she was straight, they felt amazingly natural in her mouth. She couldn't get enough of them.

Eating a woman out would take some getting used to, but it was rewarding in its own right. She hadn't known how she felt about that at first, but her desire to please the older woman made her try. And once she got started, she quickly got lost in the older woman's reactions. Knowing that she was causing Lena to move that way, to make those noises was addicting in its own right.

The pair had gone on exploring each other's bodies and how they reacted for most of the night. Finally, just before dawn, they called it a night. Julia fell asleep on her side, the older woman spooning her back despite being the smaller woman.

Julia remembered all the things she had said the previous night. She felt silly for saying them. She felt stupid for agreeing to so much. She wasn't the type to have sex on the first date, or really at all, but the woman had well and truly seduced her. She found that she was reassured by the fact this wouldn't be a one-night stand.

12