A Cure for Boredom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Julia decided it was time to get out of bed. She wanted nothing more than to lie there and enjoy the oddly relaxed feeling she was experiencing, but it felt rude to leave Lena waiting for her.

She got up and looked around for her clothes. She didn't see them. Maybe she had left them in the living room. Oh well, after the previous night, the older woman knew Julia's body as well as she did.

She went downstairs and found Lena in the kitchen eating breakfast.

The woman gave her an appraising look. "Sit down. Keep me company while I eat."

Julia sat down across from her. There was an awkward silence. "Good Morning", she said cheerily. "So um...last night...that happened. I guess I'm a lesbian now, or at least bi," she said with a joking tone.

Lena smiled at her. "As much as I would like to think I can turn girls gay, I'm pretty sure your sexuality is the same thing it was at this time yesterday. Honestly, though, your sexuality doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are mine now."

The woman sounded very matter-of-fact about it. Julia felt like she should say something, but nothing came to mind. She never had gotten a chance to ask Sofia about Lena, but she was sure now that this was the woman from all of her stories. She wasn't sure how she felt about that.

She knew she wanted last night to happen again, but she wasn't sure what this woman would expect of her, or if she was ready for it. And more importantly, she wasn't sure how Sofia would feel about her sleeping with her ex. She didn't want to lose the one friend she had at work.

"Nothing to say about that?" Lena asked. "You promised me that you would give this a chance. Don't tell me you have changed your mind."

"No, I haven't changed my mind...it's just that...," Julia hesitated.

"Come on, spit it out. If this is going to work we have to be able to communicate."

"Well, I think you are the woman Sofia told me so much about," Julia said, hoping that she wasn't selling out her friend.

Lena smiled. "I am. Does that scare you?"

"No. Well, maybe a little bit. But what I meant was...I don't know what happened between you guys. Would she be angry about this?"

The woman laughed. "Oh sweet little Julia, you haven't figured it out yet, have you? This was Sofia's idea. She set you up with me. Did you really believe that something came up at the last minute? She never intended on coming to dinner. She just knew you would be too shy to come on your own."

Julia was shocked, but it made sense. "I did believe that actually. Well, I guess if it's her idea she wouldn't be mad huh?"

Lena smiled at her. "No, she wouldn't be mad. We didn't have a falling out or anything like that. She decided that she wanted to go a different direction with her life. I told her that I would let her go when she found me a replacement. You had been telling her how bored you were with your life, and she thought the position, so to speak, would be perfect for you."

Julia didn't know how to take that. It had turned out remarkably well though. She was still surprised that this woman was able to get her into bed on the first date. She hadn't even realized it WAS a date!

Lena looked right at Julia. "So you still in?"

Julia hesitated for a second. "Yes, I think I am still in. I don't know what I am getting into. I might not be any good at it, but I'll try."

Lena half stood and reached across the table to stroke the side of Julia's face. "That's all I can ask. And I promise, it doesn't take a lot of skill. All you have to do is obey."

Julia felt an excited shiver run through her. She wasn't sure if it was from the woman's touch or the idea of having to obey her. "Thanks. I wish I shared your confidence. I am new to all of this, but I'll try not to let you down."

She paused for a second. "So um...how do we start?"

The woman's smile looked different, like she had won something. She seemed quite pleased with herself. "Well, we will start coming up with a contract. It isn't legally binding, but it will help you understand what is expected of you, and what you can expect from me. And the process of coming up with it will help me understand what kind of a slave I have to work with."

"We can talk about your contract weekly, and make sure it is still working for both of us. If we need to make any changes, we will. When your month is up, we will come up with a new contract. You'll have a bit more experience by then, so it might look a little different. We'll just keep going like that, talking about what is working and what isn't, okay? That doesn't sound so scary does it?"

"Well, it's still a little scary, but I think that's because I am so inexperienced. I like the idea of communicating so intentionally. I think any relationship could benefit from that."

Lena smiled at her. "You are right. If every couple did something similar a lot more relationships would last. So are you ready to get started?"

"Yes, Mistress," Julia replied, looking forward to seeing where this would go.

"So you aren't mad?" Sofia asked, sounding relieved.

Julia smiled at her friend. "Of course not! I'm flattered you thought of me. You just gave me the opportunity. You didn't make me do anything."

"I didn't make you do anything, no, but she does have a knack for getting what she wants," Sofia answered. "I know that first hand."

Julia laughed. "She certainly does. I still can't believe I did that. I'm glad I did though. You certainly took care of my boredom problem for me. I don't see me complaining about that anytime soon."

It was Sofia's turn to laugh. "No, I promise that you won't be bored."

Julia hesitated, choosing her words carefully. "Do you mind if I ask why you two broke up? It's none of my business, so don't feel like you need to answer."

"Oh, I don't mind," Sofia answered. "Our relationship had just run its course. I had wanted someone to teach me. She was an amazing teacher. I loved belonging to her. But there are other things I want to learn. I kind of want to try submitting to a guy. And I kind of want to see what it would be like to have someone submit to me."

"Oh wow," Julia laughed. "I had no idea. I thought you were strictly girls only. I can see you as the one in charge though."

Sofia laughed. "Thanks for the vote of confidence. It's certainly something I want to try. As for guys though, I don't think I'm bi. But you can't knock it without trying it right?"

"I guess not", Julia replied. "That's very open-minded of you. I guess that's kind of what I am doing though."

Sofia smiled. "Exactly. This will be a new chapter for both of us."

The thought of anything new was exciting to Julia. This... was on another level. She couldn't wait to see Lena again, to see where this path took her. "I do appreciate you giving me this opportunity. I hope you know I'll always be here for you. Maybe now that I am doing this... I will understand you better."

Sofia laughed. "Oh, you will certainly understand me better. You are about to enter a whole new world. I am always here for you too. I love spending time with you. Now that I'm not with Lena, I will have more free time, but you might not!"

"She kept you that busy?"

Sofia looked into Julia's eyes. "I was her slave. It kind of comes with the territory. You agreed to the same, right? She will treat you like one sometimes." She smiled. "It isn't an easy job, but it has its rewards."

Julia let that sink in for a few seconds. "Yes, I agreed to that. I think I have experienced the rewards, but not the rest of it. I got some idea about the rest of it from the contract, but... "

Sofia put her hand on her friend's shoulder. "Don't worry. You'll do fine. She expects a lot from her slaves, but she is a reasonable woman. Don't be afraid to talk to her."

"I know," Julia answered. "I believe you. It just feels weird even hearing that word, 'slave'. I mean, when you said you were one, it was one thing. But hearing it used to describe me is something else."

Sofia squeezed her shoulder. "You'll get used to it, I promise. It won't take nearly as long as you expect. Before long, you'll be as proud of that title as other people are of titles like doctor or Senator."

Julia laughed. "Well, I look forward to that. I might be a bit intimidated by this, but I'm excited as well. I want to see where this goes."

Sofia grinned. "I'm glad to hear that because that's where you are going now."

"I am?"

"Lena told me to come check in with you and make sure you were doing okay with all this, then to help you pack some work clothes and deliver you to her."

"I...I see...so does that mean..." Julia trailed off, not knowing how to finish her sentence.

"All I know is that she told me to make sure you had enough work clothes to get through the week. If I know her, she will want you full-time to start so that she can work on getting you trained."

Julia felt herself swallow, starting to wonder if this was a mistake. "What does that mean, exactly?"

Sofia's smile was reassuring. "She is just going to help you understand what she expects from you. It might seem like a lot at times, but you will do fine, I promise."

"I hope so. I'm not as adventurous as you are. I mean, I love the way you are, but if she thinks I'm as experienced as you are I'm afraid she will be disappointed."

Sofia wrapped her arms around her friend. "I told her all about you. She knows you are new to this and to relationships in general. If she wasn't interested in you, she wouldn't have asked you to be her slave. Besides, do you think I was always this 'adventurous' as you put it? How do you think I got this way? I was just like you before my time with Lena."

"Seriously? So I might be as cool as you someday?"

Sofia laughed. "Cooler, way cooler. A little piece of advice though?"

"Yes, Please. I'll take all the advice I can get."

"Try not to overthink things, okay? I know you are a worrier, but if you just focus on how you feel now instead of how you might feel later, you will be fine."

"Will she let you go back to your apartment after a week, or just wash your clothes and keep you at her house? I have no idea. But I'll tell you a secret, it doesn't matter. She will tell you what she expects, and you will do it. That's how this works."

What Sofia said made sense. Julia knew she needed to work on her worrying. Maybe this would help her. "I think I understand."

"Good. You'll do great. And you'll see me every day at work. We can take our walks outside and talk about it about it if you want."

That reassured Julia more than anything else. "Thank you, Sofia. That means a lot. I guess there is nothing left for me to do other than hurry up and get ready huh?"

"That's the spirit. Why don't you go find a suitcase or bag and I'll meet you in your bedroom. We'll throw some clothes together and I'll take you to your Owner."

'Your Owner'. That felt so strange to hear. It didn't feel real yet, but she knew that it was. There was something addicting about Lena. It scared Julia how quickly she had been seduced. But there was no denying she had enjoyed herself, that she wanted more.

She had worried about her ability to go through with this, but with Sofia there to support her she suddenly felt confident she could do this.

This was going to be an experience she would never forget.

12