A Cure for Boredomme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss, Hhhannnah...." Emily said as she focused on the candle while the auction was wrapping up.

"Emily, look at me, please," the hypnotist instructed. As soon as their eyes met, Hannah continued. "The evening is drawing to a close, Emily. you will remember meeting me and having a wonderful conversation, a great time. You will not remember your deep relaxing state or the flame or the snap of my fingers until you are relaxed for me again, do you understand?"

"Yyess, Hhaannnahhh..." the lawyer answered.

"You will remember us having a great conversation, a wonderful time, and think of me as someone you want to know better, do you understand?" Hannah asked.

"Yesss, Hhannahh," the hypnotized lawyer responded, as the hypnotist thought how easily the overtired, overworked woman fell into her pattern of answering 'yes, Hannah'.

"In a moment you will be wide awake," Hannah instructed. "How will you be getting home tonight, Emily?"

"Uber," was all the deeply relaxed attorney with the pretty, glazed blue eyes could muster as an answer.

"When you awaken, we will discuss getting together again and allowing me to drive you home in my limousine with my driver," Hannah intoned. "These are both very good ideas you can agree with, since I am someone you wish to know better, do you understand?"

"Yesss, Hhannahhh..." was the now conditioned response.

"Very good Emily," Hannah said with a satisfying smile. Wide awake at the count of three for me, Emily."

"One...."

"Two...."

"Three..."

SNAP

Emily opened her eyes and shook her head and took a deep breath as she awakened. After a short stretch, literally and figuratively, the attorney looked at her younger table companion and had a confused look on her face.

"I'm sorry I lost what we were talking about, Hannah," the now awake Emily said.

"Oh that's perfectly fine, Emily, we were talking about how wonderful it feels when you finally get a chance to relax," Hannah informed.

"Yes, Hannah," the attorney answered.

"This has been a wonderful evening, Emily, we should definitely meet up again and talk more," Hannah said.

"Yes, Hannah," Emily replied.

"I certainly can't let you call for an Uber tonight, it will be expensive here in the city and you won't get home for some time, Emily," Hannah said looking her new friend in the eyes. "Come with me, my driver will take you home, I insist."

"Yes, Hannah, if you are sure it won't be any trouble..." Emily answered.

"The charity got me the driver and the car, Emily, for my performance tonight, so it is no trouble at all," the hypnotist said. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"Yes, Hannah, I did..." Emily answered, not exactly remembering details.

"Well thank you Emily," Hannah said. "Hypnosis can be very relaxing."

Emily did not reply, instead simply continued to look into the eyes of the hypnotist. Hannah simply smiled before reaching out her hand to gently grab the hand of the older blonde.

"Perhaps you can try it to help you relax sometime, Emily," Hannah said.

"Yes, Hannah.... but I am not sure I can be hypnotized." Emily answered, a bit sluggishly.

"Perhaps not Emily," Hannah said with a smile. "My driver is out front, what do you say, Emily? Ready to go?"

"Yes, Hannah," Emily replied,

"Isn't that your bag under the table?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, Hannah," the lawyer said as she picked up her work gear.

"Very good, Emily, time to go," the hypnotist said as she took the sleeveless arm of the attorney, sending a relaxing feeling through Emily as she led her to the coat room to retrieve their coats before heading to the limo.

Hannah sensed the touch was relaxing for the attorney, who was responding better than expected to the hypnosis and conditioning she was undergoing even in this very public setting. Once the pair retrieved their coats, they made their way to the exit where a line of black limousines waited for their passengers. Once at the correct car, the driver, not sponsored by the charity but the driver of Damon Santiago, opened the rear doors on the sidewalk where Emily entered first, followed by Hannah, who gave an approving nod to the driver.

Once in the car, Emily put her purse on the seat and her work bag on the floor as the driver asked for the address, which Emily gave without thinking. The driver told the pair it would be about a 30 minute trip, after which he closed the tinted privacy window to allow the women to be alone.

"Ever ridden in a limo before, Emily?" the hypnotist asked.

"Yes, Hannah, once or twice," the pretty attorney replied.

"Well Emily, after a full day of work, all the stress that can give, and then an evening out, it is relaxing to just sit and ride along," Hannah said,

"Deeply relaxing," Hannah said as she snapped her fingers in front of the eyes of Emily, who's eyes shut gently as she dutifully fell into hypnosis again at the sound of her trigger..

"I don't think you can't not be hypnotized, Emily," the hypnotist grinned. "I am going to teach you so much, Emily, doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Yyyyesss, Hhhannnahhh...." the Assistant District Attorney answered.

"Emily, when you open your eyes you will look for my eyes, no longer looking for the flame of the candle. My eyes will relax you even further." Hannah intoned.

SNAP

Emily opened her eyes and looked into the eyes that relaxed her, the hazel, almond shaped eyes of Hannah Hunt.

"Very good, Emily, you are doing very well! Now, I need to focus and listen carefully, are you ready to focus on my voice and what I am telling you?" the hypnotist asked.

"Yyyyesss, Hhhannnahhh...." Emily said as she looked deeply into the relaxing eyes of her hypnotist.

"Very good Emily," the hypnotist started. "When you get home, you will be very tired. You will immediately get prepared for bed then go to bed. You will fall right to sleep, remembering how wonderful it was tonight, meeting me and feeling so relaxed being with me. You will remember wanting to get together with me again very soon."

Emily continued to look into the eyes of her hypnotist, her breathing slowing.

"Emily, take out your phone," Hannah ordered.

Emily fished her phone out of her purse without taking her eyes away from the relaxing eyes of Hannah Hunt.

"Hand it to me, Emily," the dominant ordered.

The hypnotized woman held out her phone to be taken. Hannah took the phone, then took the finger of Emily and unlocked the phone using the fingerprint feature. In the contact section, Hannah added her own phone number, then added a custom ring tone for when she called.

"Emily, I have added my phone number to your contact list. Whenever you hear this ringtone you will drop everything you are doing and answer the phone whenever I call. You will forget your work bag in the limo, you simply won't remember it when you leave the car, do you understand?" Hannah instructed.

"Yyyyesss, Hhhannnahhh...." the hypnotized attorney answered as she heard the custom ringtone- the song "Talking in Your Sleep" by the Romantics.

"Very good, Emily," Hannah praised. "You will not even realize the bag is missing, you will believe everything is safe and sound. Put your phone away Emily."

Emily took back the phone, and put it away in her purse.

SNAP

Emily's eyes closed.

SNAP

Emily's glassy, vacant eyes opened and found the pretty eyes of Hannah to stare into, as the hypnotist continued to condition the woman to follow her instructions with every snap of her fingers until the limousine pulled up at the home of the deeply hypnotized woman.

"Emily, you are home now, tell me what you are to do when you awaken?" Hannah asked

"Yyyyesss, Hhhannnahhh...." was the reply. "Forget bag....Tired, bed, answer your call...."

"Very good Emily," the hypnotist told her hypnotized new friend. "Awake at three for me now,"

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

SNAP

A very visibly tired and glassy-eyed Emily Tobias awakened from hypnosis, and the driver opened the door on the side of Hannah Hunt, meaning that the attorney would need to go around the hypnotist to leave the back of the spacious limo.

"Well Emily, I certainly enjoyed meeting and talking with you tonight," Hannah said as she held out her hands indicating she was expecting a hug.

"Yess, Hhannah," Emily replied as she slid into the arms of her hypnotist for a hug. What surprised her was the light kiss on the lips, which caused a rapid feeling of relaxation to cross through the body of the pretty older woman.

"It was wonderful to meet you too," the attorney responded as she blushed from the kiss, after which she yawned.

"Tired, Emily?" the hypnotist asked as Emily slid by to exit the limo.

"Yes, Hannah," the Assistant District Attorney answered.

"Well I had a wonderful time, Emily, we should get together again soon," Hannah said as the woman made her way to exit.

"Yes, Hannah," Emily said in her almost completely conditioned reply, causing the younger hypnotist to smile before again seeing the formerly hypnotized woman yawning.

Hannah watched from the limo as Emily made her way to the front door and smiled as she noticed her subject yawn deeply as she unlocked her front door.

"Phase one, a complete success," Hannah said into her phone as she patted the work bag of Emily Tobias while she watched her latest subject enter her house to complete her suggestions and fall into a deep sleep for the night.

On the other end of the phone, Damon Santiago smiled. "Bring me the bag, my technician will need 24 hours with the computer..."

12