A Cure for Panic: Sessions 4

Story Info
The therapist uncovers his unhealthy associations.
4.8k words
4.6
6.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allin78
allin78
196 Followers

Note: This is the third installment of a multi-part story. Start with A Cure for Panic: Sessions 1 and 2

****************************************************************************

***Session 4

When I arrived at the clinic for my fourth session, Janet, the receptionist, immediately stood to greet me with a bottle of water in hand. She was wearing a V-neck sweater with buttons down the front that revealed a large portion of her heaving breasts.

I glanced at her desk and noticed a picture of her with a tall man and five young children including an infant. So I wasn't just imagining her maternal nature!

"I sure do hope things are starting to improve for you!" she said sincerely. "I know how darn challenging those treatments can be here."

"Thanks," I said, startled again by her openness.

"Remember, I'm part of the team trying to do whatever it takes for you to get better. An' I got a hunch things are going to go just dandy today! Now, please follow me." Janet gave me her now-familiar wink.

Walking down the hall, I couldn't take my eyes off Janet's bountiful ass as it swayed left and right. Her round cheeks were testing the limits of how far her jeans could stretch. I was so entranced that I didn't even notice she had led me to a different room than usual until I stepped inside. It was much better decorated than the regular office. A well-crafted wooden desk stood in the middle with a comfortable-looking plush lounge chair facing it. There was no one-way glass and on the wall hung a set of diplomas and certificates with Dr. Madeline Duke's name on them. I took a seat in the chair.

"Good, I'm happy you came back," said a serious voice behind me. "As you can see, this is my personal office."

Dr. Madeline appeared and sat down at her desk. Like the other days, she was wearing a blouse (this time red) and a form-fitting black skirt. I also noticed she had left the third button of her shirt undone and some tight, invisible undergarment lifted her large breasts and accentuated her deep cleavage. It made it appear as though her chest might even rival Janet's.

"Very very nice," I commented, ostensibly about the office. "But why are we here?"

"I'd first like to ask you about your week. How did things go with your wife?"

I told Dr. Madeline all of the details I could remember and how my week had been more difficult than usual.

The psychologist listened intently to my story. She nodded knowingly when I mentioned the panic setting in as my wife spoke of her breasts growing from pregnancy.

"I couldn't even do the homework that Seema assigned. Clearly, I need to work with her a lot more to get past this. Where is she anyway?"

"Listen," Dr. Madeline said with a concerned voice. "I saw what happened last week. Some of what Seema did was unethical and, worse yet, it set back your progress."

"Do you really think so?" I asked.

"I know so. Seema will no longer be meeting with you. To get back on track, I'll be taking over our sessions. I'm confident we can undo some of the damage that was done."

I was shocked. I thought Seema was helping me...and I liked the way she was going about it. On the other hand, I felt relieved that there was some explanation for what had happened this week and I was happy to get more time with Dr. Madeline, who seemed much more experienced and confident than Seema was.

Dr. Madeline continued, "I'll admit that Seema was onto something in her approach. However, she did not appropriately assess your hierarchy of fear. We need to take a more methodical approach to make sure that we don't overwhelm you with the exposure exercises or get...distracted...by activities that do not provoke your fears."

I wasn't quite sure what she was getting at, but I nodded along with her. I was captivated by the unwavering eye contact she was making through her dark-rimmed glasses as she spoke. She projected an air of extreme control and competence. I believed she could help me and I felt ready to do whatever she asked.

"Now, we know that each week you've had a panic attack as you prepared to have sex with your wife. We suspect this is due to your fears of starting a family. However, Seema's decision to go straight to intercourse exposure was likely too intense for your body to handle. I'm interested in other things that are associated with fertility that might produce a more manageable response in your body."

"Like what?" I asked.

Dr. Madeline rolled her chair around the desk so that she was now right in front of me. She pressed her knees together, ensuring I saw nothing under her skirt. "Well, I've been thinking. At our first meeting, we were struggling to find a trigger for you. Then that little mishap happened with the spinning exercise, remember?" She grinned playfully.

"Oh yes, I remember!" I could detect a hint of the flowery perfume I smelled that day when I had been smothered by her bosom. The scent stirred up a slight urge in my loins.

"I record my sessions from the observation room, and I rewatched that part. I noticed that when you were on the ground, you raised your hand up. Was that to indicate panic symptoms?"

"It was," I replied. "You had fallen on me and I found it difficult to breathe. I was choking."

"Yes, I see. I also know from your sessions with Seema, that there is an important link between arousal and fear for you. Would you say that you only experience the panic when you are also aroused?"

"I think I've learned that through this therapy, yes."

"Then, I'm wondering, when I fell on you, you were having those panic symptoms, therefore..." Dr. Madeline paused, her eyes narrowed and she pulled her shoulders back just slightly causing her chest to rise and push towards me. "Therefore, you must have also been aroused by these."

"Well, I..." I had to suppress the fleeting desire to reach out and get a handful of her magnificent breasts.

"You don't have to say it. I know you were because you left a little evidence on my leg. It's a good thing I found it before anyone else did!"

I froze, glancing at her wedding ring.

She smiled warmly again. "It's ok, I'm only teasing you! I know these are automatic processes. But I do think I gained some insight into how to proceed."

"What are you proposing?"

"It seems to me, from your experience this week with your wife and at our first session with me, that breasts may be an additional, lower intensity trigger for your panic symptoms. It makes sense. The bosom is a source of life-giving sustenance and a symbol of motherhood. I think we should start our exposure exercises there."

"I think I'm following you Dr. Madeline," I said, unable to prevent my eyes from looking down at her rack. She caught me this time.

"Mmhmm, that's the spirit!" she encouraged, teasing me, and raising a hand to playfully lift one of her heavy mounds. "However, I have another idea, if you're ok to proceed down this route."

"You're the doctor," I said, embarrassed from being caught.

"Great, then I'll be right back." Dr. Madeline left the room.

She returned a short time later gesturing to someone in the hallway. "I believe you two have already met..."

Into the room walked Janet, the full-bodied redhead receptionist, looking as cheerful as ever.

"Let me introduce you more formally. Janet has worked here for almost six years now. She is wonderful at her job, and she's the proud mother of five beautiful children. In fact, she just came off maternity leave."

Janet beamed and a ruddy blush formed on her light freckled cheeks. "Oh, you are too kind!"

"In preparation for our session today, I spoke with her this week about helping out with your treatment."

"Maddie told me all about your little attacks, and I knew I just had to help!"

I started thinking about breaches of confidentiality, but at that moment Janet crossed her arms across her chest, elevating and expanding her enormous tits. My dick jumped and my mind went blank.

Dr. Madeline continued, "Janet is going to help us with something called graded exposure. We'll begin with an exercise that causes you just a moderate amount of fear and work our way up in small increments until we reach more challenging stimuli."

"That makes sense," I agreed, looking at Janet as took a seat in the chair directly in front of me.

"The trick, in your case, is that we must strike a balance between fear and arousal. If you are too afraid, then the panic will overwhelm you. If, like last week, your arousal surpasses your fear, then no new learning will occur and your progress will stagnate or regress."

"I see."

"Instead of you telling me your SUDS, I'd like to monitor your heartrate with this wristband." Dr. Madeline knelt down in front of me and slid the device over my hand. She turned her laptop around and my heartbeat became a silent, jagged line on the screen.

"Shall we begin?" Dr. Madeline moved behind my left shoulder, just out of sight. Her voice lowered. "Close your eyes. We'll start with some mindfulness. Try to focus on your breathing, in and out, there's no need to speed up or slow down your breath."

Her voice had become soothing, hypnotic even, and almost instantly I felt the tension start to leave my shoulders and back.

"Keep following your breath and if you notice thoughts or feelings creeping into your consciousness, gently bring your attention back to your breath. We'll do this for a few minutes."

I did the exercise as best I could, but I was distracted by the knowledge that Janet was watching me do this. Behind closed eyelids, all I could see at first was the tantalizing abyss of her cleavage. After three or four minutes, I noticed my mind seemed less busy and I was able to wrangle my attention back to my breath more easily.

"Now," came Dr. Madeline's deep voice, closer to me than before, "as we visualize the following things, we'll watch to see if anything elicits the panic symptoms."

She continued, "Imagine your wife is here with you in the room. She's sitting in the chair in front of you."

I could see the image in my mind. I loved my wife and was very attracted to her.

"She has something to tell you. She is pregnant."

My heart skipped a beat.

"She wants to remind you that this will lead to many changes in her body. Changes she hopes you are ok with. Maybe even enjoy."

I swallowed deeply, thinking about what had happened with my wife the previous week.

Dr. Madeline went on, "The delivery is now just a month away. Your wife's chest has swollen to two times its usual size. She asks you to reach out. To feel her changes." Then in a more demanding voice, "Reach out your hands now."

I followed the doctor's order and raised my arms. The sound of squeaking metal came as the chair in front of me rolled. The next thing I felt was the fuzzy fabric of Janet's sweater tickling my palms. Then, the receptionist leaned fully forward and her massive breasts filled my outstretched hands.

"Your wife wants you to play with them."

Eyes still closed, I groped and squeezed each of Janet's giant tits. They were loosely supported by something beneath her sweater. Janet let out a quiet giggle. My cock stirred in my pants.

"She wants you to know how full they have become. They are uncomfortable sealed up. Help her."

I started fumbling in the dark at the buttons of her sweater. I found the first, then second. Her chest began to rise and fall more quickly as my fingers worked their way down, dipping into her cleavage as I tried to undo the buttons. I was shaking again. The panic symptoms were rising in my body. Soon I had found the final button. There was a brief rustling sound and then all I could hear was my pulse. An attack was brewing.

"Good, that's our first exposure" said Dr. Madeline. "Let's pause here and let these sensations subside. Remember that this is your body acting naturally. It is built to handle these feelings."

As I focused on my breathing, the calm returned.

"Now," said Dr. Madeline, "I want you to open your eyes, but keep them low, at her chest."

My eyelids slowly lifted and I kept my eyes downcast. A lacy black corset came into view. It contrasted with Janet's pale white skin and containing the largest pair of breasts I had ever seen. Just a hint of light pink protruded from the top of the frills. The chasm that ran between her freckled mountains led to a zipper, which trailed down to Janet's belly button, which was visible in her exposed chubby midriff.

"Your wife is nursing, and her breasts are full. She wants you to see them. Let them out."

Trembling, I pulled on the zipper. It was tight and required force to move. Finally, it gave way began to peel down. Janet's cleavage separated behind the teeth of the corset as her abundant bust was freed from the vice. When I reached the bottom, the garment sprung off her body and onto the floor.

Janet's heavy tits billowed outwards, hanging low on her chest and topped with pale pink areola the size of sand dollars. Beneath her fair skin, a network of blue veins was slightly visible. Her nipples were damp and pointed slightly upward.

"Oh my god!" I gasped, overwhelmed by the sight, heartrate rising. Then, I winced as my dick snapped to attention, uncomfortably rubbing against my boxers.

Dr. Madeline looked at the monitor, then said, "For us to proceed, you're going to need to remove your pants."

I was caught off guard. "But I thought you said what Seema did was unethical."

"I said that SOME of what Seema did crossed the line. The problem is that Seema got caught up in self-gratification. What she did was solely for her own benefit, not yours." An image of Seema rubbing her clit with my cock flashed through my mind.

"I do not lose sight of the needs of the patient." Dr. Madeline said severely. "And this is the only way you'll be able to maintain enough arousal to balance the fear."

"It's ok sweetie," Janet chimed in, "It's nothin' I ain't seen before."

"Ok, ok, fine." I stripped off my pants.

"Those too." Dr. Madeline was pointing at my boxers. "And I'd like you to sit there instead of Janet"

Janet stood and pushed the rolling chair to me, while Dr. Madeline stayed out of view.

The busty receptionist walked close to me and started moving her hips. Her breasts began to sway left and right. She lifted one up and ran her tongue around the nipple. She moved her hands behind her head and stretched, causing the giant melons to lift and expand toward me.

"Touch them." Dr. Madeline directed.

Janet bent forward and let her tits hang down in front of my face. Reaching up I lifted them in my hands, feeling the heavy weight of Janet's full mammaries. I kneaded them, letting her soft flesh press through the gaps between my fingers. I traced my right thumb in circles around her nipple and it hardened. Janet let out an excited little yelp.

Dr. Madeline whispered in my ear, "Those breasts are truly full of milk."

"That's right," Janet interjected, "I was always big, but they done ballooned up to 36J after the twins were born!"

"Quiet please," said Dr. Madeline to Janet. Then to me, "Your wife's breasts are full of milk. This is the consequence of you joining with her. Of filling her with your cum."

As she said the last word, I felt my throat start to tighten up. The room began to fade. It was all over for me.

Suddenly, a wave of pleasure shot through me. I looked down and saw something wrapped around my cock, stroking it. It was Dr. Madeline's tan hand, reaching from behind me.

"Come on, stay with me," she said, as her thumb began to swirl the slick liquid I was leaking all around the head of my erection. "That's it, you're ok, feel the arousal balance your fear, these sensations can't hurt you."

"I...uh...you..." I stammered.

"Shhh. Let's let that wave come down a little bit." Dr. Madeline slowly and firmly moved her hand up and down my shaft, sending shivers of excitement running up through my spine. My precum oozed down her fingers, coating her wedding band.

The panic symptoms began to subside and Dr. Madeline removed her hand. We sat quietly for a moment, and I noticed Janet was staring hungrily at my hard member.

"Let's move on to our third exposure. Remember, Janet, it's important to keep his arousal up so that the panic doesn't take over."

"Ok, I gotcha! No problem there." Janet replied. She came close to me and started caressing her body again. "You know, hun, before I was married I use-ta do a little dancin' down in North Carolina. Just for truckers and college boys and the like, but it paid the bills."

She turned to the side and leaned forward, suspending her tits in the air and accentuating her apple bottom ass. Janet opened the button of her jeans, then slipped her thumb into the waistband. Carefully, she stripped down, kicking the pants backwards with her foot.

With her body revealed, I could now appreciate the undulating curves of her hips and legs. Plump and soft from tit to toe, she looked incredibly natural with the extra pounds that had been added from her multiple pregnancies.

Janet was wearing black thong underwear that barely covered her womanhood. She turned away from me, and I could see where the strip of fabric disappeared in her voluptuous booty. Janet inched backwards, then, bending at the knees, sent my stiff cock on a mission to find that missing thong. Squeezing my cock between her ass cheeks, she wobbled and shook her hips to stimulate me. I grabbed ahold of her giant jiggling mass as it stroked me. I again felt the urgency I'd had last week in the front office: I desperately needed to be inside of this woman.

"Janet, get him to focus on breasts! This is just going to over-arouse him," Dr. Madeline interjected.

"Oh, fine!" Janet huffed. She twirled around, then straddled me with her thick thighs. "He can play with the girls."

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her chest. My face disappeared between her tits and was immersed all the way to my ears. I was fully enthralled as I began to kiss and nip at her flesh.

Janet pulled back and I began to run my tongue around her left nipple.

"Mmm, I'm very sensitive there!" Janet said and she moved her legs to position my cock in the damp crevice that had formed on her thong. She ground herself against me as I used both hands to squeeze and massage her gigantic tit. "Look what you're doin' to me! Oh, I get so sloppy n' wet!" she whined.

"Please, stay focused!" Dr. Madeline hissed.

I played with Janet's teat with my lips and she squirmed on me, the friction made a pressure start to build up in my loins.

Dr. Madeline's voice was close now. "Did your mother have large breasts?" she asked.

The question startled me and I froze. She did, but what did that have to do with anything?

"How long did she breast feed you?"

It felt like the blood was completely leaving my head and the room started spinning a little.

"We have a powerful bond with our mothers. It's time to connect this way with your wife."

With her right hand, Janet held my head in place while with the left she fed her nipple deep into my mouth. Instinctively I started sucking and was rewarded with a gulp of sweet, musky liquid. Janet was now furiously rubbing herself on my dick and she moaned as I suckled her. The receptionist's panties were overflowing and the juices coated my member.

My heart rate accelerated and I could feel it pounding in my chest. Janet pressed her breast so forcefully on my mouth that my nose became covered and I was unable to breathe. Frantically, I raised my hand as I had during that first session. I could feel a panic attack coming on.

"Oh, the poor thing!" I heard Janet say.

"These feelings are not dangerous!" Dr. Madeline urgently reminded me. Then, to Janet "Try to keep the balance!"

"Ok, Maddie, I know what to do."

allin78
allin78
196 Followers
12