A Cure for Panic: Sessions 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down, she slid her thong to the side and sat down with her full weight on me, plunging my cock to the deepest part of her. "Oooooh, lord yes!" Janet sighed.

The spike in pleasure brought me back from the edge of panic and I felt a primal urge unleash in me. I thrusted up into the receptionist as she crushed down into me and we deliriously fucked, the force sending ripples through her chubby belly.

"Janet! This is not what we—" Dr. Madeline protested.

"Oh, Maddie, my husband won't touch me after our last one. I need this! Plus, they say you can't get pregnant when you're still nursing."

This safety signal emboldened me and I felt the animalistic desire to empty myself into this big, beautiful woman. As Janet rode me, her massive, freckled tits slapped together rhythmically, sprinkling my face with droplets of milk. Janet breathed heavily as her warm insides began to contract on me, edging me closer to my limit.

Between gasps, Janet kept talking. "Of, course...mmm...my "twins" are really...OOOH, GET IT!...Irish twins...MMMM...only 11 months apart! AAHHH!"

A storm of fear quickly overwhelmed me. I began hyperventilating and my hands impulsively grasped Janet's jiggling ass and clung on for dear life.

"Oooh momma likes that!" Janet hollered. Then her body went rigid and, pinching her nipples, she rode herself to orgasm with my straining cock sheathed to the hilt in her slit. Her stomach and tits vibrated and jerked as she savored her climax. I put all the effort I could muster into holding back my own.

"Stand up!" Dr. Madeline yelled at Janet. "You've elicited too much fear! You were supposed to stick to breasts!"

Janet lifted her sopping pussy off of me. I was certain I was having a heart attack. Dr. Madeline appeared in front of me. As my vision started to get hazy, I saw her unbutton her blouse. Beneath it she wore a bandeau bra that tightly bound her large breasts. It was sheer white, and I could see the dark circles of her nipples beneath the stretchy material.

"It's going to be ok. We'll get you balanced." Dr. Madeline knelt on the floor and lifted the bottom of her bra. She slipped my cock under the fabric and it clutched me in the cleft between her tits.

"Do you like them?" She was looking me right in the eyes through her dark-framed glasses.

I was starting to come to my senses. Compared to Janet's, Dr. Madeline's breasts were tan and firm. My breathing was still heavy, the panic was still intense, but my attention shifted away from my tightening chest to my throbbing cock.

"These are built for pleasure too. Go ahead and fuck my tits."

I was still immobilized and could only watch in awe as my cock disappeared completely in her cleavage.

"That's ok, just relax and enjoy yourself," she said, perceiving my situation.

Janet's slick juices provided the lubricant as Dr. Madeline raised her hands above her head and leaned forward and back to slowly stroke my member with her tits. Her breasts did all the work. Her brown nipples were now erect and extended almost a full inch into the see-through material that was holding my cock in place. It was an unbelievably sexy sight each time my engorged tip emerged from her cleavage. The primal urgency began to rise in me again.

"It's time to let go now," she said. My legs started to tense. Arms still in the air, Dr. Madeline pushed her tits down onto my legs, causing them to bulge and tighten around my shaft. She looked at me and opened her mouth in a seductive half-smile, half-snarl. "Do it. Shoot your load on my chest."

My heartrate escalated. But, instead of a panic attack, my release arrived.

A jet of cum burst out of me and right onto Dr. Madeline's glasses. The next pulse landed in her open mouth. She grinned and swallowed as I unloaded onto her neck and chest. Reaching her hands down, she pressed her tits together and my cock slipped completely into her bra and she aggressively milked the last few spurts out of me. My seed saturated the fabric, siphoning out through the sheer weaving and adding a shimmering glaze to her dark nipples.

Dr. Madeline stood and grabbed some tissues off the desk to clean up. She wiped her glasses and neck then found her blouse and redressed. Janet was sitting in the lounge chair with her eyes closed and two soaked fingers resting on her prominent clit.

"Now the big question: Did you survive?" Dr. Madeline asked me.

"Yes, I did." I replied, completely spent, but shocked that I hadn't had a panic attack. The sexual arousal seemed to have supplanted the anxiety. So this really had been all part of the treatment!

"You performed very well."

Janet stood up and started getting dressed. "You did SO well, sugar!" she beamed at me.

"We achieved an important milestone by not letting the panic interrupt your ability to orgasm. I think with the progress we've made, next week can be our last exposure session. We'll finally have to confront your deepest fear. Do you think your wife will be able to join?"

"Well, um, I guess I'll check."

"Good. Also, for homework this week, I want you to do something a little different. We learned today that you you need to be intensely aroused to counter your panic feelings. Given how anxiety-provoking next week will be, you'll need to be able to achieve maximum arousal. Please refrain from any masturbation this week."

"Ok," I said, unsure if I could manage that.

As I left the office, I felt more confident than I had in a long time. I was nervous about bringing my wife in, but I appreciated that I'd be having Dr. Madeline's support with this step.

That night I told my wife about the plan. She was delighted and quickly agreed to come in with me to the next session.

My promise not to masturbate proved to be a challenge. As the week wore on, I became more agitated and eager to find relief. Worse yet, I got a call from Janet telling me Dr. Madeline needed to push back the appointment by three days.

I started having intense sexual dreams. In one I was banging an ex-girlfriend who I'd never even slept with. In another, I was titty-fucking my wife, but her chest had morphed into Janet's massive rack. Each time I woke up just in time to stop myself from ruining my homework (and my sheets).

The dream I had the night before our session was the strangest, though. I was having sex with my wife doggy-style when Dr. Madeline walked in. She climbed onto the bed and removed her clothing. She started pushing my ass to guide my strokes into my wife's pussy. She reached underneath and tickled my cock, trying to coax it to impregnate my wife.

Then, the psychologist moved to the pillow above my where my wife's head was pressed down into the mattress. She spread her legs and looked up at me. A dildo appeared in her hand that was shaped exactly like my dick. Dr. Madeline started sliding the dildo in and out of her wet hole, matching my rhythm perfectly. In fact, I realized that my thrusts were controlling her arm as she penetrated herself. It felt like I was fucking both women at the same time. Dr. Madeline bit her lip and arched her back as I compelled her pussy to take in the full length of my cock. Just as I was about to blow my load, I awoke covered in sweat.

Needless to say, I was eager to get to the session that day and put an end to this torture.

12