All Comments on 'A Cure For The Birthday Blues Ch. 02'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Fanbluddytastic

Gee I really loved this story, every bit of it. Thank you BB. I hope I can look forward to some more like this one or even another bit about them going home with 2 babies.

meme165meme165almost 7 years ago

After not seeing anything from you for six months I was beginning to think you had given up here on literotica, but what a wonderful return from your hiatus.

Personally I would have liked to maybe see a bit more story, but that is just my opinion, I do find myself these days more drawn to the story and less to the sex, but again, that's just my opinion

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Even better....and the oriiginal was top notch!

Thanks for this!!!!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
correction

"original"....LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well.....

This was written by a woman, right?

Lori_the_HoosierLori_the_Hoosieralmost 7 years ago
re: Anon; 'Well....'

Your comment 'This was written by a woman, right?'

And your point is...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How does it matter?

Some of the best stories on here are written by women and some damn good ones by men. The sex of the author should be, is, irrelevant when the story's as good as this one is. If the author's a guy he should be very pleased that his empathy for the woman's viewpoint has created confusion. 5*s EP

dreamer3366dreamer3366almost 7 years ago

I don't usually read incest stories but I started to read this and became engrossed. It's a beautifully written story. Just wanted to say thank you.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Why can't we give more than 5 Stars?!?

Utterly fantastic!

Really, that's all my mind can come up with at the moment!

Still have it all buzzing around in my head.

OlebillOlebillalmost 7 years ago
Great

It was really great upto the point of another. I knmow you thought it was to help them but I feel the love they had for each other should have been enough I know it would have bothered me in mine to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
spin off series

What about a series based on this mystery woman helping people salvage their relationship's in her own special way

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
another great story

5 stars - of course. your stuff is really brilliant. loved it. the sex was fantastic. i like the idea mentioned below of a continuation of this series with the woman - maybe Cloe's sister - helping others.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Still one of your best BB

Second time around and it still makes my eyes leak. What a truly beautiful story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
RE: Good Story..

She's not suffering from Post Partum Depression, read the story...

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
nice

a true love story. keep up the good work

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Great Love story

While I agree and disagree with some others that comment, I believe Livvie was suffering from a 'form' of postpartum depression, it was NOT the classic clinical form. The clinical form is caused by a hormonal chemical imbalance and usually reinforced by a lowered self-esteem due to body changes after giving birth. Livvie's postpartum depression was caused by Ryan's separation from the family by his drive to succeed and to provide for his family, then made worse by the fact that she had no one to confide in allowed her to believe that she was no longer desirable and wanted by him. Simply put, she was lost, lost herself image, lost herself importance, lost herself respect, lost her part in the family they had built. Ryan being so driven to make a life for his family got so wrapped up in being the next big thing in his company lost sight of what was truly important, FAMILY. The fact that they both felt they could tell no one of the true nature of their relationship only served to exacerbate this feeling of being lost in both of them. While I don't necessarily agree with how they were brought back together I can see it working. I think this was a great love story and was drawn in by the characters Will is so great at creating. Thank You Will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A really worthwhile conclusion that shows that you have your finger on the pulse of human emotion. A perfect erotic love story. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Post-Partum depression diagnosis from all the psychology Majors reading here...

This is just a story, the woman was suffering from whatever the author decided she was suffering from as long as it fit the storyline, so shove your kitchen-corner diagnosing up your asses, you didn't write this, so you don't get to say what was in the author's mind. Sheesh, just read and fucking enjoy, especially you, FuzzyKBear, the author has already told you in the past to quit deconstucting his stories and rewriting them to fit your pathetically inadequate knowlege of clinical depression and psychoses and your laughably ignorant attempts to intellectual and profound, just reading your half-assed wind-baggery raises a belly laugh as you proudly display your ignorance. Quit looking for deeper meaning and just read, enjoy, and fucking move on.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

BB. i sure hope that you got A’s in all of the writing clases you had while in school. ;-} I’ve now read most of your stories (one after another) and they all are superb! This story is my favorite. Thank you for the great effort you give to each story. It really brings your characters alive and emotionally moving.

M4827333M482733310 months ago

The stupidest thing ever.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I liked this but I enjoyed the first part more. I don't know... It just didn't have enough story in the second part since a lot of it was just sex. I know that was kinda the point to bring them back together. I'm glad it ended happily. I think the second could have been better if it had an epilogue. But anyway, thank you for writing and sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories