A Cure for the Blues Pt. 03

Story Info
Ben and Bunny learn to share.
1.1k words
4.75
5.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, I woke to find Mark sound asleep but fully hard. I almost couldn't believe myself as I started to stroke the length of him. I admired his cock. I traced the veins with my fingers, watching in react to my touch. I felt like such a slut as I put my lips to it, and slowly swallowed the tip. Gently, softly I licked up and down the shaft, and Mark moaned appreciatively. I wasn't sure if he was awake or not until I felt his hands on my shoulders. I began to pump him with my hand, and bobbed up and down on his glorious manhood. I tasted his precum and smiled.

"Good morning, handsome," I cooed, taking his dick out of my mouth just long enough to tease.

"A very good morning, indeed." He sighed in pleasure as I licked the underside and began pumping him faster. God, I was really enjoying his moans. I wanted him in me, I began to imagine his cum leaking out of my ass. The thought was so hot, I was hard from sucking his dick. I pulled my lips off him again, this time kissing him deeply. His tongue plunged in my mouth, as I stroked him faster and faster with my hand. He was getting close, and he rolled me on to my back, still kissing me. He was so strong as he pinned me to the bed. My ass craved him, though my head was screaming at me. Oh, how those urges conflicted in me. He spread my legs, and I felt him playing with my asshole. I couldn't stop him, I didn't want to stop him. Shit, I needed to stop him. His fingers invaded, and I limply let go of his wonderful cock. I was his play thing, as he lubed up my ass. I wanted to tell him no. I couldn't.

Fortunately, Ana walked in the door unannounced, wearing just a bra and panty. "Bunny, you moan so loudly." Rather blasé about the whole thing, she unrolled a condom down Mark's shaft. "fuck her good, Mark," she said in a stage whisper. I felt him slide in to me as Ana sat down in a chair.

Mark was not camera shy at all. He thrust deep into me, moaning with pleasure. He began to push deeper and deeper, and I looked over at Ana watching us. She slid her hand down her panties, I heard her little moans as she watched me impaled. God, I could barely stand it! Her moans, and now her scent, filled the air along side Mark's grunting. I pulled him deeper in, my clitty rubbing between us. He came loudly, and Ana stood over us. I felt his surge in my ass, and I longed for his hot sticky cum. I was leaking, very close to orgasm myself. Mark rolled off of me, and Ana grabbed my clit, stroking it in her fingers.

"that's my good slut, Bunny." She lowered her pussy to my face, and took me in her mouth. I felt Mark's hands on my body as I started licking furiously. Ana was so wet, and she came quickly. Her mouth was soft and wet around me, and it was not long before I filled squirted. She caught my hot sticky cum in her mouth, and then kissed me deeply, sharing my load between us. She then settled down next to me, Mark on the other side, both of them snuggled to me.

"Bunny, do you think Ben will be around today? I need to talk to him."

"Yeah, Ana, I think that can be arranged. Maybe after a shower?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. And, Mark? I think we should maybe all go get tested together. Bunny doesn't always thing straight, and I won't always be around to supply condoms for that big cock of yours."

"I never turn down a request from a beautiful woman. Or two." Mark laughed, and I was happy.

The shower was a cold dose of reality. Slowly I became Ben again, all the make up and breasts gone. Ana did not join me, as I thought she might. Instead, she was waiting for me at the kitchen table, drinking her coffee. She looked amazing, and smelled faintly of sex.

"Ben, I need you to let me talk for a moment. Please, just listen." I nodded, preparing for the worst. "I love you Ben. I was miserable without you, and I should never have left. I needed sex, and you weren't giving it to me. Our relationship isn't about sex, but I do have needs. I want you back, Ben. And I want Bunny, too. She was fun and daring and full of passion. And...I want her to date Mark. And anyone else she wants to, so long as you and I remain together."

She paused, and I just nodded slowly. "So, we date. You and Bunny date. Bunny dates whomever she wants to. Doesn't seem entirely right. I think you should be able to date, too."

"Yes, I was going to get to that. I saw what Mark was packing. I felt it, and part of me wanted to ride it. I'm not going to steal him away, don't worry, you two are too cute together. I love the way he looks at Bunny. And the way Bunny looks up at him while she's sucking his cock. I wonder what it tastes like."

I blushed furiously. I knew Ana was going to fuck Mark. No way he would turn her down. i wanted to watch that. I wanted to be involved in that. I was horny thinking of it.

"Ana, I don't know. I do want you back. I was miserable without you. And I want you to..."

"Get all the big dick I need? You're thinking about Mark's cock inside me right now, aren't you Ben? You're thinking of licking our cum off his cock after he fucks me, aren't you? About eating my cream pie. About being my little cum slut? Don't even bother denying it. I can see the truth in your lap. Ben, Bunny, trust me, and we will have such good times together. Say yes. You know you want to. You want to be my little cum slut." she was stroking my cock though my jeans. I was leaking again.

"Yes," I barely whispered. I was hers, and she knew it.

"That's a love, Ben." She hugged me close. "We will figure all this out. One day at a time. But I will be there with you, no matter what. If I never see Bunny again, or if you decide to be Bunny all the time. You don't kneed to decide that now. It's a process."