Fapper's Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01

Story Info
A femboy gets the chance of a lifetime!
4.7k words
4.6
33.4k
61

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! Another commission, this one for an anonymous reader. This is about a hung femboy who gets the chance of a lifetime after meeting someone on a dating app. This is a lot "nicer" than my past few releases! Also, though the term "futa" isn't used in the story, the female-with-male-genitals characters can be considered as such if you choose!

Contains: futa on female, futa on male/femboy, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, group sex, all the way through, muscle stuff, etc.

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

"Ohmygod fuck yeah baby, fuck me just like that!"

This vulgar crescendo blared from the speakers of a small smartphone, accompanied by flashes of lurid images that illuminated the face watching them. A skinny, tanned man was bent over a couch moaning loudly, his body shaking from the force of the person thrusting into him. Behind him, a tall feminine figure stood, one of her hands gripping his short, brown hair, the other slapping his ass as she jerked her hips back and forth against his backside. View changing as the camera-person moved around the pair, they saddled up next to the taller woman, angling the captured picture downward, looking down her breasts, long blonde hair, and flat stomach towards her groin, where a particularly large object connected her to her costar's asshole.

There were no straps or fake pubic hair attached to her crotch, no cleverly positioned underwear to denote that she was wearing a fake dick - it was all real. She was all real. Attached to the space between her legs was a girthy, throbbing cock, one that she was currently using to plow into the man's rear over and over again with. Every time she pulled out over a foot of pale, thick girlmeat came into frame, showing off that there were still many more inches left inside the hole she was ruining. Occasionally she paused her fucking to put on a show for the audience, alternating swift in-and-out plunges, displaying just how much she was gaping the male's ass, and then using her fleshy club to beat his fat ass cheeks red, letting anyone watching the video see exactly what she was packing, loud slaps reverberating off his battered skin.

Once she resumed her intense, rhythmic pounding, the view of the video changed again, dipping under the pair's bodies. With this new position, the viewer was afforded the sight of both sets of genitals up close and personal, the lens of the camera hovering only inches away from them. The man's was average in size, his hard dick and balls that were framed by a trimmed patch of dark pubic hair jostling with every thrust, his cockhead slapping against his stomach; the woman's, however, looked even bigger from the underside. Her massive, softball-comparable balls bounced to and fro, smacking against her costar's smaller pair, completely eclipsing them with their enormity. She had an enormous urethra, one that constantly engorged every time a helping of precum raced up its length and deposited itself in the man's bowels. The size difference made the whole thing hotter!

The lit-up face watching this pornographic material was contorted by extreme pleasure.

Large, baby-blue eyes were half-covered by their lids, long eyelashes fluttering with every blink, a smattering of dyed-purple hair swishing above them across a pale forehead creating a curtain of neatly-trimmed bangs. A slightly-upturned nose wrinkled and twitched over a pair of plump, pink lips that folded in on themselves with every soft moan that managed to escape the orifice. Rounded cheeks blushed a fierce scarlet, heated by an arousal that coursed through the individual's features and down the rest of their body - the rest of their body that was entirely nude, revealing a slender, albeit pear-shaped figure.

Below those delicate, ecstasy-twisted features, past a slim, smooth neck, was a flat chest, capped by tiny, pink nipples. The small nubs were like little erasers sticking from his pastel complexion, surrounded by equally-small, similarly colored areolas. They heaved up and down in time with the labored breaths that he took, his flat stomach rising the small amount it was able to as well, completely level and hairless. As his body hit his hips, his figure suddenly flared out dramatically, a pair of lush, grabbable hips meeting his waist; despite laying on his back, the sides of a pair of huge, fat cheeks pressed out from under him, lifting the young man several inches into the air from their incredibly out-of-place size. A thin arm brushed against one of them - the other lifted to hold his phone above his face - and rested firmly against his crotch.

Held between his dainty fingers was something particularly unfeminine compared to the rest of his traits.

Looking more like some kind of unnatural growth than anything belonging on such a lithe figure was how the young man's huge cock appeared. Longer than a ruler and thicker than a can of soda, it was as neutral in tone as the rest of his body and shining slightly despite the darkened nature of the room he was in; the reason for the gleam was the copious amount of precum his wide, pink glans constantly spit out, soaking his willowy fingers and out-of-place shaft over and over again in off-white goo. His hand created a squelching commotion with every stroke, the natural motion he made while jacking himself off massaging the milky liquid into his oversized endowment. A pool of it had formed on his hairless crotch as well, creating a small puddle that dripped down his thick - thick with two 'c's - thighs.

His cock wasn't the only thing that appeared to be attached to the wrong person - his balls were just as unruly in their bulk. Like a pair of large apples in a bag, the ponderous orbs bounced up and down between his legs, forcing them to spread with their incredible girth. They slammed against his light, purple bedspread with each stroke, hammering against each other like a Newton's Cradle. A visible throb shot through the duo of undulating sperm breweries, signifying each gout of pre-seed that they sent through his member, the proof of it immediately soaking his lower half. It was an intense display of virility and potency, one that was currently wasted on self-pleasure.

"Fuck yeah, take it you little slut!"

The voice came from his phone again, the she-stud on the screen sexually berating her partner; the only sounds the young man made were moans and squeals, no one else in the room for him to share his ecstasy with. Those words made him stroke himself even faster and bring the device in his hands closer to his face, like he could slip into the scene and join in if he tried hard enough - but that wasn't going to happen. Instead, the dyed-hair, feminine individual was left to laying down and watching, alone in his room in the dark, jerking his huge cock off for the third time that day, pornography beaming into his brain through his pretty eyes.

But that didn't stop him from imagining it differently.

His mind's eye see-sawed back and forth between two fantasies, the first one being himself topping the man. Grabbing his hips and plowing into him, finally able to put his cock into something that wasn't his own hands. Watching the other guy's smaller dick bounce around, throbbing with pleasure that he was making him feel. Seeing the pornstar cum all over himself, spraying his stomach and chest with his own load. This was all, of course, before he filled the good looking performer with his own thick progeny, dumping load after load into his ass, the warmth of his sperm bringing his pleasure to greater heights. Just the idea of having someone squirming in ecstasy below him was enough to make the young man almost explode right then and there!

In the other one, it was him being fucked by the massively hung woman, one who's endowment surpassed even his own; it was a vision that was less prominent, but something that was difficult not to imagine considering the point-of-view of the video. The tan, male professional on the screen getting reamed and clearly feeling immense amounts of pleasure wasn't there anymore, the young man's own svelte, pale being taking his place. It was he who was getting his ass pounded and fat cheeks slapped. It was he who was getting fucked harder and harder, flipped into numerous positions at the awesomely endowed bull's whim. It was he who had already orgasmed once from his costar's ministrations, obviously on his way to his second one in a row. These images were so strong he could almost feel them, his hips shaking like a pair of hands had actually grabbed onto them.

A lonely life had given him the ability to conjure vivid fantasies, a skill he put to use several times a day.

"You like that Todd, you like my fucking cock?"

Now he was putting his own name in the mouth of the woman - something he couldn't help while lost in his intense pleasure - instead of the male performer's on the screen; Todd managed to utter a high-pitched confirmation, responding like she was speaking to him directly. She had the man on his back, splayed across the couch they'd been fucking on, his legs lifted in her hands, her hips still thrusting rapidly against his backside, her enormous cock sawing in and out of his ass. Now that the actor was in the same position that Todd was, he unconsciously matched his movements, slightly rocking back and forth like he was getting fucked, his bubbly behind sliding across his bed. He was momentarily annoyed by the fact that he had to keep his phone aloft, instead wanting to explore his own ass with his fingers - but there was no way he was gonna stop jerking himself, his hand speeding up to a blur.

The more he watched the obscene video and the more he pictured himself in it, the more his body moved. His girlish, giant hips gyrated back and forth, his pillowy cheeks mashing into his bed, denting and creasing the sheets around them. Chest rising up and down rapidly, his gem-firm nipples practically cried out for attention, quivering in their stiffness like they were trying to make themselves as suckable as possible. Long lashes batting up and down like he was trying to clear his eyes of blockage, his blue orbs were glazed over in their lust, staring past the phone above them, gazing into his deepest desires instead. More erotic utterances flung from his oral cock cushions, overpowering the man on the screen's own moans.

Thrusting upwards, Todd fucked his own hand as he stroked himself furiously, once again visualizing himself fucking the tanned man on his phone's screen. Precum shot out of his cock in large ropes, splattering onto the colored sheets around him, lining his fat thighs and thin calves in pearlescent strands. His fingers were constantly pushed apart by this throbbing rod, not able to completely circle the massive meatstick in the first place, his arousal making it ultimately a futile gesture that he attempted anyway. Pencil-sized veins and arteries pushed against his digits, grinding into soft skin, pumping more blood into his already painfully erect member. Todd's movements had grown so wild that his cum-packed testicles managed to lift high enough to smack into the backside of his hand, beating round, red imprints into his pale skin.

Laying there, lost in the throes of pleasure, soaked by his own sexual secretions, is not where Todd wanted to be, however.

He wanted to have sex! There was nothing more that he desired at this moment than intimacy with another. it didn't matter with who: man, woman, a penis-possessing female - anyone touching him was better than this. His cock in a warm hole, or, influenced by the video he was watching, a cock in him was all he desired. A well-hung woman or man - a woman who maybe was wearing a strap-on - all flashed through his brain as he jerked himself harder and harder. Todd just needed something, someone there with him, joining in his pleasure. A moment of erotic companionship, a sliver closeness, a hint of proximity, anything to free him of this sexual solitude. Porn just wasn't cutting it anymore!

Hips bucking, Todd could feel himself getting close. To his delight, the video was reaching its end, the bar almost completely filled at the bottom of his phone's screen. It showed in the way the stud was fucking as well, her thrusts growing more wild and rapid, sweat dripping down her body; the man was now seated on her lap, bouncing up and down on it, her large balls thwacking against his ass over and over again. His mind was once more torn between wanting to be in both positions, the small starfish between his fat cheeks winking with need, his cock throbbing at the same time like it was ready to ram into anything that came near it. Bordering on hyperventilating, Todd's entire body undulated, almost lifting off the bed with each jerk of his groin like he was possessed by Pazuzu.

Todd's cock had grown so engorged it looked like it might burst at any moment. The once deep, white skin on his member had become an intense shade of pink, splotches of slimy seed dotting its form. His stroking had become so fervent and full of need that occasionally Todd's fist would fly off his wide, flared glans from the added lubrication that didn't stop flowing from his tip, the disruption only lasting a second before his fingers half-regripped his massive meat. Trembling from lust, he was right on the edge, his balls pulling up towards his crotch slowly but surely, gaining extra size as they brewed up another patch of potent cum, reddened from their constant slamming back and forth. Another inch of cock forced itself into Todd's shaft, shooting his cock farther from his hand, more precum spraying into the air. His moans matched the pornstar's on the screen as they both came at the same time.

Unfortunately, Todd didn't get to watch the woman's climax

As soon as he started cumming, a violent shiver ran down Todd's body. His limbs momentarily weakened as he was wracked with pleasure, his hand on his cock sliding down its base, while his other tried to make a fist; because of this, his phone slipped out of his hand and landed right on his face, bopping him in the nose before tumbling down to his flat chest. Todd let out a brief, pained grunt before his cock expelled the beginning of his load, a girlish squeal replacing the previous, hurt utterances. The sounds of moaning and screaming emanated from the device on his chest, and, having nothing else to look at, he closed his eyes and basked in the erotic cacophony, his imagination running wild once more.

Due to how he was holding his cock, his fingers pressing against the thick base of it, his member was angled towards his own body, giving it a direct target to unload on. The first milky blast flew from his pulsating, pink glans, flying high, arcing over his lithe torso. As wide as a permanent marker, and longer than the massive appendage it exploded from, it cleared the entirety of Todd's upper half, the end of it landing right above his head; the rest, however, splattered in an unbroken line down his figure, creating a single trail that connected his hairline all the way to his crotch. Another moan slipped from his lips as the warm liquid covered his countenance and body, his brain automatically picturing that it was the performer in the video's cum instead.

Unable to find the strength to restart his stroking, Todd used the fingers on his cock to push into the root of it, kneading the soft-but-hard skin, feeling out every cum-formed distension of his urethra. No longer holding his phone, he used his other to rub his own seed into his stomach, his hand sliding up and down his abdomen, his digits gliding through the copious wiggler-filled gunk. His oversized dick lurched as it shot off another salvo, this one falling short of the first, but still covering his face and abdomen with just as much virile seed, slowly giving himself a one-man bukkake; Todd's cum poured into his mouth as he breathed heavily from the exertion of such an intense orgasm, his throat swallowing rapidly like he had done this exact thing a million times before - something that wasn't far from the truth.

As much as Todd wanted to picture himself filling up a hot person like the man or the bull in the video with his syrupy substance, the opposite was what was actually occurring; with every one of his own cumshots drenching his form, the vision of the fit, hung woman doing it grew more vivid. His frame grew more and more covered, several huge salvos going wild and landing on his thighs, a stream of it running from his neck to groin, his own cock a pillar of creamy white goo. Rivulets of his seed ran down the sides of his stomach, outlining his writhing form, staining his sheets like every other set he possessed. But he didn't stop, his hips jerking towards the ceiling, gush after gush of prodigious progeny curving through the air.

Moans muffled from the sperm masking his mouth, his lurid whimpers were overpowered by the same sort of exclamations coming from his chest. It sounded like the pornstar's orgasms lasted as long as his at least, encouraging his fantasies, his entire world transformed into the scene on the screen he couldn't see. It was him lying on that couch, able to do nothing but get engulfed by burning hot cum, having been brought to his own orgasm - which was still happening - by another and not himself; this thought, this reverie he had lost himself in, was enough to intensify the ecstasy ignited every nerve inside of him, his cock throbbing harder than ever, his whole body wiggling back and forth, smearing his back and fat ass in his creamy dreg. Fleshy beast bucking against his fingers, his explosive climax didn't stop, ropes and strands of pearly baby batter gaping his piss slit, all aimed at one place.

Completely enveloped by cum, his hand roamed higher across his midsection, running over his semen-soaked phone before finding one of his nipples. The pink nub was as drenched as every other part of him was, but Todd still grabbed it between his semen-webbed fingers and began to pull on it. Like it was some kind of kick-starting button, touching made his orgasm even more powerful, his glans firing off sperm with renewed force. His bulbous balls, which were just as cum-plastered as the rest of him was, throbbed between his thighs angrily, the veins popping out across them, pushing their ridiculous production to the limit. Todd's entire body felt like it was on fire, like every ounce of his soul was being put into this climax, like his sole purpose of his existence was to cum as much as possible!

It was quickly becoming a fact that there wasn't a single part of Todd's figure that wasn't covered by his semen. His dyed-hair had been recolored white, not a single straight strand not plastered to the bedding or his skull, like it was covered by a frothy kind of shampoo; his visage was unrecognizable, his eyes sealed shut, his lips a facemask of gooey essence that bubbled whenever he took a breath, unable to inhale through his sperm-blocked nostrils. There was so much cum covering and pooling around his neck that it had built up into a small hill, creating the illusion that he was wearing a thick cast instead. The amount only grew more insane the lower his body went, his torso receiving the bulk of his minute-long ejaculation.

If Todd was a woman - something he wasn't, despite what his feminie figure might suggest - he would have given himself a brand new bra made of cum, his chest engulfed in its entirety; even his hand that was tweaking at one of his small nipples was hidden under the mountain of semen, the appendage glued to his flesh. This was the area on his body that had been layered over and over by the opaque strands of ball juice the most, his cock perfectly pointed to paint it. The massive amounts of cum ran down to his stomach which sunk into his abdomen, creating a pool of the ivory liquid - a pool deep enough that he could have stuck a straw into it to suck it all up! It was from here that the thick seed ran down his sides and accumulated around him, practically creating a second, warm blanket for him to lay on.

12