All Comments on 'A Curious Beginning'

by SamSpeck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Glory hole

I came across one in an adult bookstore a couple of years ago during my lunch break , I was in a booth , watching gay videos when I heard the next booth door being shut and bolted .. to the left of my seat , at waist height there was a large smooth hole through to next door .. I knelt down and peeked through to see a guy in a business suit sitting looking at his screen , his trousers open and stroking himself through red satin panties !!

He must have realised I was looking because he stood up , took off his trousers and stood near the hole ( his cock was ‘tenting’ the panties and a wet patch was on the front ) .. he stood for a few seconds before pushing himself against the hole so his panties protruded ny side !!- I couldn’t help myself , I ran my fingers all over the bulge and got some precum on my fingers doing so - I licked it off as he pulled back slightly , then stuck my finger through and beckoned him forward .. he shuffled back and stuck his now bare cock through the hole , it was big and cut , the purple head shining invitingly .. I leaned in and licked the head , tasting his precum .. he pushed more through and I took it in my mouth sucking and licking it ....

While I was sucking him , I had my own in my hand , determined to cum too

Neither of us lasted long , he came first spurting a watery load into my mouth which I gulped down greedily - my own cock jerked and I splattered cum on the floor in front of me as I licked him clean !!

My biggest surprise came when we both left our respective booths and instantly recognised each other - he was the company accountant from the sixth floor - Mike !!

We met many times after that , usually in his office , but sometimes in his apartment he kept in the city ( he lived 100 Miles from home and stayed there through the week )

Mike loved to dress up and loved to indulge with me whenever he could ( I was single , so I could stay with him whenever I wanted to )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wanting Cock

This cock story made my cock so hard and dripping precum. I masturbated until i shot large ropes of hot cum up to my mouth and then licking and swallowing all that my tongue could reach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story...

… but be careful about too-long sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I wish that I had tried this when I was younger.

I thought this was written well and I was turned on by the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous