A Cursed Device Ch. 01

Story Info
Brad decides to scare off the guy who rejected his daughter.
4.7k words
4.22
25.6k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love fucking my wife. She's got an amazing pussy. And I know she loved my dick because even after three kids and twenty years she can't get enough of me stretching her twat. Unfortunately, y'know, kids get in the way. What with my oldest daughter being a junior in high school, her brother one year older, and my youngest boy just starting sixth grade, it's tough to make time. And because of that, my wife and I both agreed years ago that if we were ever in a situation where we could get some, or get off, then as long as we were safe, there was no problem.

It was a pretty good deal.

My wife tended to be a bit luckier than me in that department. She was sexy in every way you could imagine, and while I've done a good job keeping the gut off as I go through middle age, guys just have it tougher, y'know?

Which is how I found myself in a situation where I was horny as fuck. My wife had been out of town for two weeks and with double parent duty, it had been longer than that since I'd had a free moment to get off. So I was texting this PTA mom that I sometimes hooked up with, ready to finally drop this three-week large load, and I was getting excited. Her husband was finally out of town, and it was the first chore-free Saturday in months, so I grabbed my keys and a few condoms, and was halfway out the door when my plans were... forcibly changed. I was one foot in the garage, about yell at Owen to watch his little brother, when the relative quiet of our house was shattered by the slamming of the front door.

My sixteen-year-old daughter, Stacey, stormed into the house, yelling and sobbing the entire way to her bedroom.

Looked like I wouldn't be getting lucky after all. Duty calls, y'know?

And what was my darling daughter so distraught about? A boy. The stupid boy I'd been hearing her dreamily talk about for weeks, Jacob something or other. It seemed Stacy'd made her move, and it had not gone well, which I gathered as she sobbed on my shoulder while I tried very hard to put thoughts of fucking the PTA mom out of my head.

He turned her down. First, how dare he? But if that wasn't disgusting enough, he'd mocked her for it. This little twerp, the one time I'd seen him he couldn't've been more than 120 soaking wet, had gone off on my daughter so bad she was practically broken. Didn't just push her away, shoved her away and called her and her mother both sluts.

This is what my daughter reported back to me, and that just wasn't going to fly. No one insults my family, especially not my daughter or my wife.

Thoughts of PTA mom far from my mind, I quizzed my despairing girl until I had a good idea of where I could find the twerp—an abandoned place on Elm that I knew the kids sometimes used to smoke pot. The one us parents pretended we didn't know about. And once my baby girl had calmed down enough to fall into a fitful sleep, I made my way to my Corvette and high tailed it across town to that run down house.

And that's why I found myself standing outside this dirty, empty looking place, cracking my knuckles and getting ready to give some snotty teen what he deserved.

"Doesn't look so bad," I mused as I pushed my way through the jammed door and made my way inside. The house wasn't as disgusting as I expected. As I quietly crept through the house, listening for sounds of a little boy pissing his pants, I took it all in. It was a huge house. If it wasn't falling apart it'd probably be worth half a million. Inside wasn't too bad. It looked like the kids who smoked here did a surprising amount of cleaning; there was some crappy furniture in a few of the rooms, including, eventually the jackpot.

On the second floor, passed out on a worn-out looking mattress with some thread-bare sheets, was the shirtless figure of a twinky looking teen. I just couldn't understand what my daughter saw in a guy like him. And furthermore, what the fuck did he have to be cocky about? Looking at him, he couldn't have been more than 5'5", maybe 120 lbs. Stacey had said he was eighteen but it was tough to believe. His skin was pale, and while he wasn't gauntly-skinny, he had almost no muscle on him. His chin-length blond hair fell over his face, but I could see the beginning of a shiner on his right eye. Looked like my baby girl got in one good hit.

But that wasn't nearly enough.

I took stock of the room we were in as the kid slept, probably too high to stay awake. I could feel my adrenaline pumping as I checked for possible weapons and escape routes. This was going to be fun. If I wasn't going to be getting off today, I sure as hell would be getting my frustration out in a different way. Making sure this kid never talked to my family again would be a start.

Finally, after making sure there were no beer bottles or other improvised weapons nearby, I settled on a plan. Not letting myself think long enough to calm down, I walked over to the side of the mattress and clocked the kid in the chin with about a quarter of my strength. Just enough to give him a rude awakening.

"What the fuck!"

Instantly, kid's head whipped off the mattress. His eyes darted around as he tried to figure out what was going on in his sudden, pain-induced panic. His voice was high, barely even sounded like he'd gone through puberty, but if he was man enough to insult my family, he was man enough to take his beating. I wasn't planning on killing the kid or anything, just putting the fear of God into him.

"That's from Stacy Williams, bitch," before he could figure anything out, I went for a sucker punch right in the gut. Poor boy had no fat or muscle to soften the blow, so even at partial strength he was doubling over on the mattress.

"Shit!" the kid choked out as he tried to catch his breath. "Mr. Williams! Shit, sir I... I didn't...."

I gotta say, dominating someone this much, having him call me sir, it was exhilarating. Hand to God, I felt myself start to chub up.

"You think you can talk shit about my daughter?" I spat, slapping the back of his head. I didn't need to keep up with the punches by that point. "My wife?" I slapped again, maybe a little harder than necessary. The kid looked dazed.

"No, fuck! No, I..." He rubbed at the back of his head, flinching as I made like I was gonna slap him again. "Please, sir, don't! I'm sorry. I'm... Please don't hurt me. I don't want to die like this."

I don't know if it was the fact that he was probably still high, but if he thought he was going to die he was being a bit dramatic. But I had no problem playing into that fear.

"And why the fuck shouldn't I end your pathetic life here and now, bitch? I could choke you out right on this mattress and no one would find you till the next time your little friends wanna get high." I shoved Jacob until he was on his back and and kneeled over him, driving my knee into his groin as I did so, surprised when came into contact with something solid. The kid must've been wearing a cup, but he still flinched, which was good enough for me. Just the thought of where I'd hit him gave me a split second sympathy, thinking about my own dick. That, plus the whole blue balls situation, just made me chub up harder until I was about at a semi. Pinning him down with his legs, I made like I was gonna punch him in the face again just to watch him flinch.

"Please, fuck! No! I'll give you whatever you want. I just can't die like this!"

Weird. Dumb-ass kid really thought i was about to kill him. He must've smoked a shit ton. This was like taking candy from a baby.

"Yeah? Shit, kid," I started lightly slapping at his face. "The fuck you got to offer? Huh? Make it good or I'll end you right here, right now."

"Shit I... I don't have money. I don't... Fuck. Drugs? I have pot?" I just scoffed. Like this kid could get me anything worth doing.

"Time's ticking, shit-breath," I reared back and backhanded the kid, again at partial strength, and was surprised to hear his moan of pain sound so much like the moan of a woman when I'm fucking her. I couldn't help but readjust my package in my jeans just thinking about the last time I'd done a BDSM scene with my wife. Months for that. And three weeks without even jacking off. Fuck.

"Fuck, I'll suck your fucking dick if that's what you want," the kid shouted, looking up at me with fear in his eyes. He must have seen me readjust. Fuck, bet he wouldn't even know how to handle a dick my size.

The kid did have a nice looking mouth, though. Minus the small cut that was on his bottom lip. Surprisingly big lips for such a skinny white boy. And this little fuck was the reason I wasn't out getting my dick wet at that very moment.

Fuck, I was actually considering it.

"Oh, I get it, so you're a fag, huh? You think that means you can run your mouth about my family?" I gave him a few friendlier slaps to the side of the head. "Maybe I should show you how to really use that mouth of yours." I grabbed for my pants again and was surprised to find that I was now fully hard. My bulge must have been obvious to him, unsurprising given my size, because I saw his eyes go wide.

"Weren't expecting this, were you bitch? Well you know what they say," throwing caution to the wind, I undid the fly of my jeans and fished out my eight-inch monster. Holy shit, I was already leaking. I must've been hornier than I thought, I'd never done shit with a guy before, much less a kid, but maybe it was because he looked young and feminine enough that I was still getting off on this domination. "Don't make promises you can't keep."

"Fuck."

"Yeah, fuck. Now open wide kid." I don't know what I was thinking, but I saw the boy lick his lips and I was done. If he wanted it, he could have it.

Moving back so that the little blond twink could bend at the waist, I grabbed his shoulders and yanked him until he was face to face with my throbbing dick. He surprised me by wasting no time diving down onto my shaft, taking me into his warm wet mouth before I was prepared. Who knew the little fag was so horny, I was expecting some complaining. Some timid licks. But he went straight down. Within a minute, the kid was deep throating my dick like it was second nature.

Within a minute, I wasn't even holding him down anymore. He could probably have run if he wanted, but it was becoming obvious he didn't. He'd just repositioned his body to get a better angle on my dick. He started moaning around my shaft, and the way his tongue and lips danced over my monster was not the oral skills of someone who didn't want to do it. He wanted this. And, fuck, so did I. I hadn't so much as jacked off in weeks, and if he wanted my load, I was gonna give it to him.

Didn't mean I had to make it easy though.

Getting into it, I grabbed the back of his head and started fucking his throat. It was like magic, I didn't feel a single tooth, even as he started gagging as I drove my dick into his throat. It was like, despite his age, he had already trained himself to avoid something most adult women didn't seem to comprehend. If anything, in between me giving him short breaks to breathe right before I thought he might pass out, he was moaning even louder. I watched as one of his hands wandered down his body. His fingers paused momentarily at his nipples, giving the tiny buds a quick tweak before going farther. I thought the kid was about to grab his own dick when he made a swerve and stuck his hand down the back of his pants and started playing with his own ass. That only got him moaning even louder.

And I was in heaven. After nearly a month with nothing but frustration and blue-balls, his warm, wet, soft mouth was exactly what the doctor ordered.

It only took a few minutes before I could feel my balls start to boil. He seemed to realize at the same time, and put up his first instance of resistance, using all his strength to push himself off my dick as I got precariously close to cumming.

"You really are a little cock slut, aren't you. No way that was your first time, kid," I mused as I continued stroking my leaking cock, keeping myself close to the edge but not wanting to waste my orgasm in my hand.

"Yes sir, I am," he panted, catching his breath as he eyed my monster. "You're... not the first."

"I bet all the boys at school use that mouth. My daughter was barking up the wrong tree, wasn't she?"

"Not just my mouth, sir," the boy said, looking bashful all of a sudden. I realized what he meant as he slowly withdrew his hand from his pants.

"Your ass, too, huh?" I mused, giving the head of my dick a squeeze and letting a droplet of precum leak out. In a flash, the boy's tongue darted out and he was lapping at my leaking dick like it was giving him life. "Slut."

"Do you want to fuck me, sir?" Jacob asked, still demure. I hesitated a second. If the poor kid really was a fag, then maybe I was taking things too far. I couldn't really hold it against a gay kid for turning down my daughter. But as I considered the fact that he had insulted the rest of my family, he suddenly lunged forward grabbing the front of my shirt. "Please fuck me, sir. I need it! I need it so bad!"

"You really want me to fuck you, boy?" I asked. If he wanted it... I was hard and leaking and I didn't see much of a reason to say no. "Don't think I'll go any easier on your ass than I did on your throat."

"Please, you have no idea how much I want you to fuck me, sir."

"And why's that?" I asked, starting to think about the condom in my wallet.

"Because it's the only way I might cum..." he said, suddenly bashful again.

"The fuck does that mean? Even fags can jack off, can't they? They don't need dick in their ass."

"No, sir. But... here, it'll be better if I show you." Squirming under my stare, the boy started pulling down his skinny black jeans. At first, I looked away, I may have been considering fucking him but I wasn't a fag myself. If I hadn't been backed up to hell and on the edge of getting lucky before coming here, this never would've happened. But while I distracted myself with the thin curtains hanging in front of the window, Jacob reattached himself to my flagging dick. I hadn't even realized that I was going soft, but within seconds I was back to full mast.

Once his expert mouth got me close the end again, he pulled back, and for the first time, I saw what I must have made contact with when I'd kneed him in the groin. It wasn't an athletic cup, at least not one that I had ever seen before. At first, I thought his dick was just painted with some metallic paint, but after looking at it for a second, I realized that his dick was actually encased in a metal dick-shaped tube. A small one at that, it couldn't have been two inches long, and maybe an inch in diameter, this metal tube completely encased his dick. I saw just the very tip showing at the end where a piss slit was, but that was it.

This tube was attached to a metal ring that went behind his balls, looking quite tight, as there was no slipping down his rather tight, small testicles. The device was made of dark gray metal, but there was a surprisingly intricate light blue design that almost seemed to glow as the boy breathed heavily.

I could see his hairless groin mounded up a little behind the cage, and I gathered that his body was trying to give him an erection, but the cage was stopping him.

Holy shit this kid was in a chastity cage.

"Why the fuck are you wearing that?" I pointed disdainfully at the device. I could feel myself start to lose my erection. That shit was weird.

"Um... my, uh, my friends locked me in it during a sleepover, sir." Jacob said, looking away from my eyes. "They won't let me out until I've taken five loads from each of them, sir."

"How long ago was that?" I unconsciously went to grab for my dick, part in sympathy and part to make sure it was still there. Jacob, upon seeing that I was only half hard, immediately fell back to sucking my dick until I was back at full mast.

"It's been weeks, sir," he said between deep throating my dick and nursing the head. "Please. I can't jack off, I can't cum, I can't even get hard. The only thing that feels close is getting fucked. Please, fuck me, sir. I don't know how long it will be until they unlock me. And your dick looks like it will feel so good."

"Shit, kid. This shit's kinkier than I expected. Fuck," I swore as he dove down and deep-throated me again. "Do you want me to just... call a locksmith or something?" I tried to get a good view at what was keeping the device closed, but it looked like it was just... locked.

"No, sir, you can't. Um... I mean, if they find out I got out of the device, they'll post all the pictures they took of me sucking their dicks and begging for their cum online. Please, don't worry about me, I will finish getting my friends off soon. But I'm so fucking horny sir. It's been weeks since I came. I'm desperate to have a big man like you fuck me."

I gotta admit, it went straight to my cock to hear him beg like that. Even with the women I do get to fuck, even with my big ass fuck stick, it's not very often they beg. It's not very often I get to dominate. I missed The BDSM scenes I used to enjoy in my youth. My dick throbbed in his mouth as he lapped at the head. He wanted my dick.

"There's a condom in my back pocket. Put it on me."

"No, sir, I want you to cum in my ass. It feels so much better."

My dick surged again. It'd been years since I got to fuck someone raw.

And it's not like he could get pregnant.

"On your hands and knees, bitch."

Before I could even finish my command, Jacob was on his hands and knees in the middle of the mattress. I took a look at his ass. It was pleasantly plump, like he may not have muscle but his ass could rival the hottest strippers I'd ever paid to see. Completely hairless, just like the rest of his body. From behind, with his semi-long hair, I could almost pretend he was a girl.

I hoped he hadn't been lying about his friends using his ass, because I wasn't planning on taking the time to get him ready. I lined the head of my throbbing, leaking dick with his hole and without even giving him warning, starting pushing my way in.

He was tight. Very tight, but his hole opened up for my thick head like it was natural. I gave some test thrusts and found myself easily sinking deeper and deeper into his velvety ass. Fuck that felt good. It had been so long since I'd had a raw fuck, and it'd been years since I got to do anal. This felt amazing. And the moans coming out of Jacob were so feminine, so high pitched. No wonder the boys used his ass. With his figure and voice, as long as you weren't looking at his face, he was practically a woman.

Especially with that cage on his junk. He wasn't even reaching for his dick, just moaning and begging for more. Every once in a while, I came in glancing contact with the cold metal as my big heavy balls swung while I fucked. To be honest, knowing it was there actually made the thought of fucking this kid easier. Not only was he barely male, but I was actually doing him a favor, helping him deal with his own horniness, and getting to drop weeks worth of baby batter in his ass in the process. Eventually, as I was balls deep in his ass and thrusting with all my strength, he began pushing back onto my dick, making me fuck even harder.

The feeling was amazing. So fucking warm, so fucking soft, and so tight, gripping my shaft and head all the way throughout my thrusts. Once again, it was obvious he was no first-timer. Those boys who had locked him up and done good.

Between his constantly escalating moans, and the feeling of his ass, it didn't take long before I started to feel my balls reach the boiling point again. I started getting more vocal, calling him my bitch, slut, telling him to get ready to be bred by a real man, and his moaning was getting even louder. More and more begging for my dick and my cum. I began to feel it building up, starting at the base of my dick, and radiating out and over my body.

12