A Cursed Device Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be a big one. I could tell. It had been years since I'd gone this long without dropping a load, and this whole situation was so perverted and hot that I just knew I was about to bust the biggest load of my life. And this poor eighteen-year-old boy's ass was gonna get filled with it.

And he was begging for it.

"Please sir, it feels so amazing. So good. Oh god, I'm so close. Don't stop sir. Don't stop it... it almost feels like..." his voice was drowned out in a deep, low moan as I went into overdrive, ready to drop my load into this bitch's ass.

"You want this dick, boy? You want this cum? I bet you've never had dick this good, have you? I make bitches cum with his dick all the time you're no different are you, you little slut."

"Please! Please! Sir! Fuck!" His sobbing voice carried through the house in chorus with mine as I felt so much backed up spunk shoot out of my dick. Blazing white light blinded my vision as pleasure coursed through my body like I'd never felt before. My amazing big thick long dick, pumping cum so far into this boy's ass, he'd be shitting it for a week. It felt so amazing it felt like I was pumping my soul into this teen. It was the strongest orgasm of my life and as it took completely hold of my mind and body, it eventually became too much. With one final spasm, my body pumped Jacob's ass and I blacked out.

When I awoke, I didn't have any idea how much time had passed, but the afternoon sun that had been shining through the windows during the tryst was mostly gone, and I could barely see the room around me. The first thing that hit me was that I was naked. Which I had not been, as I'd been fucking Jacob while fully clothed. As I felt the threadbare sheets of the bed rub against my naked body, I noticed three things in quick succession.

First, the sheets were sliding against my body so smoothly because there appeared to be no hair on my body.

Second, my ass was sore in a way I had never experienced before.

But third was the worst, because as my hands reached down to remove the sheet, it came in contact with something hard, and cold, and metal. Right in the center of my crotch.

And as I tore the sheets off my naked body, the lights suddenly came on and I was finally able to see the impossible. Standing in the doorway, tucking his shirt into his pants and rolling the sleeves of his expensive dress shirt up to the elbow, was... me.

As I stared at myself from the bed, I looked down. Because if that was me, who was... I couldn't understand what I saw. When I looked down I was met with the skinny, unmuscled, pale teenage body that I had just become so intimately familiar with. Completely different from the thick, muscled, hairy torso I saw every day since college. In a panic, I stood up, and even standing on the mattress, I was barely at shoulder height of the man, the... me, standing on the other side of the room. I took a step forward, but a sharp twinge of pain radiated out from my ass, even as an unfamiliar slickness started to spread down my legs. I stumbled, suddenly feeling scared, my hands immediately shot down to cover my crotch. As they came down to block any view of my dick, I was once again met with the feeling of cold metal where soft, thick, warm skin should have been. Between my hairless legs, above my suddenly tiny, tight hanging balls, the dark metal contraption sat, giving off the faintest blow glow from the intricate designs. Unbelieving I tried to flex my dick, make it throb in the cold metal, and was met with the unfamiliar and unpleasant feeling of being completely enclosed.

"You have questions, I presume." I heard my voice say from across the room. My head snapped up and I watched as my own body wandered to lean against the wall, one hand scratching and readjusting my junk endlessly.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked. Immediately, I slapped a hand over my mouth. My voice sounded so soft, so high pitched. Like I had barely entered puberty.

"Well, Jacob."

"My name's Brad." I interrupted.

"No, I think you'll find that my name is Brad Williams. And yours is now Jacob." Whoever was speaking from my body pushed away from the wall and walked over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. The hand seemed so big, so warm, and I had to bend my neck back just to look myself in the eyes. "Or whatever you want to call yourself, I don't really care. Jacob was the name I took when I got stuck in that body. You can call yourself Cupcake for all I care."

"What the fuck do you mean? What is going on?!" I tried to shove away from this man, this person in my body, but even with all my strength, I couldn't push myself out of his grip as he squeezed my shoulder.

"You have a lot of questions, I know and I will answer them. Later. But first, get on your knees boy. I have a lot of time to make up for."


12