A Cushion's Extra Duties

Story Info
Filtering her gas wasn't in the role description...
5.9k words
7.2k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sequel to Truth or Dare. Contains facesitting, farting, f/m femdom

It's been about 3 weeks since the first incident. True to her word, Mom has taken me over to Raegan's house every week so that she can go jogging with Brandi, completely under the belief that Raegan and I suddenly became friends one day after years of hating each other.

The second week I was roped into another game of truth or dare. Raegan slowly worked her way from making me sniff her dirty socks to just spending the rest of the afternoon sitting on my face. My only real saving grace was that she did keep her shorts on that day, but I'm 99% sure she had the same socks as the week before, still unwashed besides the one that received a tongue bath.

It seemed like she got bored much faster since I struggled far less, just kind of accepting my fate for the day as her toy. I'm not saying I liked being under her ass or anything, but I knew I didn't have a choice in the matter.

I resist, and she finds something worse to do. I try to fight back; she makes up some lie or blackmail and gets me in trouble with our parents. It's a true scenario of "her house her rules". So, I did what was easiest.

The next week she devised a really sadistic game, one that took place outside in the Alabama summer heat. A game of hide and seek, or cat and mouse to be more accurate. There were multiple buildings throughout the property: horse stables, a workshop, some old cargo containers, and trails throughout the woods.

The game was simple, I got 10 minutes to hide anywhere on the property except in the house, and then Raegan would track me down and torture me if she caught me. If I managed to survive until our parents got back, I got the day off from being mercilessly violated. Easy enough.

The game lasted most of the afternoon.

I had found a spot inside an empty stable and tucked behind a pile of hay. It was unbearingly hot there, with temperatures averaging mid 90s outside. No matter the heat, it was still better than having my face forced between the various places Raegan planned to shove me.

At one point she came through the stable but didn't find me. This gave me a false sense of confidence in my spot, and I began to relax in my pile of hay. At some point I fell asleep and woke up to find Raegan standing over me, rage encapsulating her entire being. I was frozen in fear. Sweat dripped off of her chin, dark grey spots down the sides of shirt. As they say in the south, it isn't the heat that really gets you, but the humidity.

"2 hours. I've been searching for you for 2 hours straight in this muggy ass weather. And you were ASLEEP here THIS ENTIRE TIME."

To be honest, I really don't remember what happened after that. It's all a blur. All I can remember is waking up shirtless and covered in sweat to the sound of my phone ringing. My mom was calling me to tell me to come to the car, and there was a text from Raegan telling me the game was over.

My face was covered in...sweat? Grease? I really don't know. No matter how hard I try to remember, it simply won't come back to me. But if I can't remember, it must not have been important, right?

The third week she spent the weekend away at her dad's house, so I got to spend the day on the couch watching tv like a normal person. It was truly a breath of fresh air in her domain (literally).

I doubt I would get that lucky 2 weeks in a row though., so I sighed as we continued to bump down the dirt road to the house on the hill. Hopefully she's in a good mood this week.

Maybe I can wager to just be a casual seat for the day without all the extra stuff if I don't resist or something. Who knows? Or just stick to being an inanimate foot prop?

We pull up to the prison, I mean house, and get out. As we step into the living room our moms immediately begin to conversate, catching up on the town tea and gossip they missed in the one week apart.

I can't help but notice Raegan wasn't in the room. I was sure she'd be waiting to pounce on me from the beginning due to a missed week, not giving me a chance to hide myself away.

Brandi notices me searching for her and answers my question, "Oh, are you looking for Raegan? I know you guys must have missed each other last week. Unfortunately, she seems to have come down with some kind of stomach bug. We think it is just food poisoning, but you should probably just stay in here for the day."

Stomach bug? She would HAVE to stay in her room all day then. There's no way she would have the energy to terrorize me.

"We tried that new mexican restaurant last night that everyone has been raving over, you know the only good thing that comes around to small towns besides a new Dollar General, and poor Raegan has been laid up in bed all morning. I heard some horrid sounds back there a bit ago, so I would recommend you keep your distance for today. You guys can hang out next week."

"Oh man, I hate to hear that. I'll make sure to keep my distance then."

I couldn't be happier. 2 weeks in a row! I know it'll bite me in the ass come next time, making up for lost time and all, but we'll cross that sweaty sock infested bridge when we get to it.

They waved me off and headed out the door to begin their walk. They don't even try to pretend it's a jog anymore. In this heat, I'm just amazed they go at all, especially since it's more of a social gathering for them than anything. I just wish they would hang it up already, so I didn't have to come over here anymore.

Whatever, I can complain all day and it wouldn't change anything. Every time I try to fight coming over here Mom just chalks it up to me being antisocial and that "having a friend is good for both of us."

It certainly doesn't help that I can't exactly come out to her and say "Help! Every time you bring me to her house I get violated endlessly! She won't stop making me kiss her ass!"

Let's just enjoy my day off.

I lay across the couch and fire up the tv, scrolling through channels to find something interesting. History channel? Nah, mostly aliens now. Disney? I'm a bit old for that. MTV? Eh, I guess I can get invested in a shitty reality show for the day.

Maybe around 15 minutes of peace pass before my phone buzzes. I flip it open and see a text from Raegan

"R u here?"

I choose to ignore it. 2 minutes pass before I'm interrupted by another buzz.

"Come here."

Well, she knows I'm here then. I text back, "No, ur mom said ur sick with stomach bug."

She fires back within seconds, "u have 1 minute to come in here or I come in there and shit this stomach bug down ur throat."

Fuck, I really don't put it past her either. Maybe she just wants me to help care for her, like a glass of water or something. I sigh and lift myself from the couch, silently begging for that to be the case. But deep down I know I'm not that lucky when it comes to anything dealing with this monster.

I head down the hallway to her room and grab the door handle, pausing before I turn it. Maybe I could just hide somewhere outside like I did last time. She wouldn't have the energy to hunt me down if she really was sick.

No, you know it wouldn't be that easy. The next time you come over there would be absolute hell to pay. Just accept your fate, you'll only make it worse further down the road.

I turn the door handle and enter her room, only to get punched in the face with a wall of smog. The sheer humidity that encases me as I step through the door is unlike anything I've ever experienced under the Alabama heat. I can physically feel it surround me like an extra layer of clothing as I attempt to break through it, waving my hands to try and cut my way in.

"Holy crap Raegan, are you running a humidifier or something-"

First, I felt the fog that hovered over the room. Second, I smelled it.

The smell was a mixture of boiled eggs, warm potato salad, and just absolute vileness. Stomach issues was an understatement for the hell that was being unleashed in this room. She needed a doctor, or a priest. I immediately began to gag before I could even finish my sentence, making a break for the door.

"Hey! No! Stay in here!"

"Oh, fuck you! *gag* You can torture me all you want but I draw the line here dude. THAT is disgusting."

"Look, just for a minute. Let me talk. I really don't feel good." Her voice is pitiful as she begs me to listen.

I tuck my nose into my shirt to filter what I can from the air. It does little to nothing, but it dampens the effects at least a little. Eyes watering, I turned away from the door to face Raegan.

She's sitting up in her bed, hair thrown into a messy bun with a croptop on. Her waist is currently covered by the blanket. Her eyes droop a little bit, giving the appearance that she is in fact sick. I'd feel bad for her if I didn't know the reality of how big a bitch she truly was. But in this state, she does look pitiful.

"Would you mind staying in here with me?"

"Raegan, I would rather die. If I stayed in here, that's quite a possibility. It smells like a skunk quite literally died in here then emptied its bowels."

She crosses her arms and pouts, "You don't have to be mean about it. I'm sick, I can't help it. I just really need some company for a little bit, it's just farts you wimp."

"Again, no."

She puppy dog eyes me in a final effort to make me come willingly. "Please? I won't torture you today."

"Being in your presence is already torture." I sound like a complete ass, but I owe her nothing.

She sighs in defeat. I'll pay for standing my ground next week, but this is too much. The smell of her fart smog probably already buried itself into my shirt as it is.

"Fine, could you at least bring me a glass of water from the kitchen? Be just a little nice to me today? I won't ask anything else."

We get in a staredown, her puppy dog eyes beaming into me. She almost looks kind of cute, begging like this. As big as bitch as she is, she is just asking for a little help right now. But what if this is a trap?

No, she's sick. When I'm sick, I can barely get out of bed, so I could fight her off if I really needed to.

"Damnit... fine. I'll be right back with your water. But that's it."

She claps giddily, "Thank you! I really appreciate your help."

I roll my eyes and exit the room. She could at least open a window or something in there...

I peruse the cabinets looking for the cups and fill it up in the sink with cold water. It feels weird to do something nice for her. I've read a few times that people's entire personalities can change from traumatizing events to the point where they're unrecognizable. Maybe she could get sick enough she could have a coming to Jesus moment and treat me nice the rest of the summer.

I scoff at my own naivety. Keep dreaming pal. Let's just take these small wins in stride for now.

I head back to her room with the cup of water in hand.

"Here Raegan, take-"

As I enter the room I notice her sheets thrown to side, with a sick girl nowhere to be seen in the bed.

Before I can finish calling out for her though, I am instantly set into freefall towards the ground. I hit the carpeted floor, spilling the cup of water as I tried to catch myself.

"Raegan what the f-"

A weight drops onto my back, knocking the wind out of me. In a matter of seconds my hands are forced behind my back and I hear 2 familiar metallic clicks. I try to pull my hands back in front of me to lift myself off the ground but can't get them out from behind me.

Handcuffs. Fuck, not the handcuffs again. I knew this was a fucking trap. I knew being nice to her would bite me in the fucking ass.

"Raegan, what the fuck?! You're supposed to be sick!"

She pats my head, still sitting on my back. "Eh, don't worry I am. It just comes in waves. I've got it mostly out of my system, but I keep getting these mild attacks where my stomach starts to bubble up and cramps really bad until I release it. There's nothing solid left in there, I hope. Just a loooot of gas."

She hops off my back, grabbing the chain on the handcuffs to pull me back up onto my knees.

"And that's where you come in pal. The room has just gotten so muggy, I'm tired of smelling myself. It's honestly giving me a headache. But I have to let it out or I just keep hurting. I was thinking..."

She walks around to my front seductively. My eyes follow her hips unwillingly, as I take notice that she currently doesn't have any pants on. A simple pair of pearly white laced panties traces her hips and suddenly disappears between her cheeks. She steps in front of me and bends down, breaking my eye contact from her hips and redirecting them to her own.

"I just thought that you had been such a good cushion for me these last couple weeks, you wouldn't mind continuing the job?"

"You want me to smell...THOSE?"

"Well, of course." Raegan smirks. "A cushion has plenty of jobs, and one of those is absorbing my farts and filtering them for me."

"Raegan, come on. This isn't funny. I can barely sit in this room. You can't make me take those at point blank. I'll puke for sure."

She furrows her brow, "Hm, you make a good point. They are really fucking bad, so it wouldn't be surprising if you did."

She walks to a drawer and pulls out a roll of duct tape.

"Good ol' reliable. If you puke, it doesn't go anywhere. You either hold it till I let you go, or you swallow it, neither of which will be my problem." She rips a piece off and goes to place it on my face.

I thrash about, trying to lengthen my minute of freedom and prevent her from placing that obstruction on my lips.

"Look, you're already handcuffed dumbass. Either let me put the tape on you, or I find the panties that I already stained from the first half of the day, shove them in your mouth, and then tape it shut anyways. Choose." Her menacing tone pierces right through me, forcing me into submission like a trained dog.

My struggles ceased, knowing she is one to stay true to her threats, and I allowed her to place the tape over my mouth.

"Good boy. I really don't know why you bother with this whole struggle charade. You should just accept your place here. If I want you to struggle for my amusement, I'll tell you and give you a head start. Now, stand up and lay on the bed."

She helps me rise to my feet and I turn around, jumping back onto the bed and laying on my back. As I lay on the mattress a poof of trapped gas erupts from the sheets. I try to hold my breath, letting it float away. But no sooner than it disappears is it replaced with a short blonde girl, mounting my chest in preparation to take a seat on her cushion. She sits up on her knees for a second, reaching back to pick her wedgie out and splay her panties across her cheeks. At the moment they're still white, surprisingly. How a hole hasn't been burned through them though is beyond me.

Raegan meets my gaze over her shoulder.

"Let's go over this one more time. You stay down there and sniff. You keep sniffing unless I tell you otherwise. Your only job here is to filter my farts and lay there like a good cushion. No crying, no begging, just sniffing. And I don't want to smell a thing myself, got it?"

I solemnly nod, understanding the role in life I've been demoted to.

"Good. Just to make sure you don't miss anything I'll be closing you up in there," she lifts up the blanket to show that she's going to trap me inside, leaving nothing to waste.

"I'll give you some fresh air every once in a while if you're a good fart cushion. Have fun."

With that farewell she pulled the covers up over my body and tucked it around her hips like a dress, sealing me into a dutch oven with no routes of escape from anything that is released inside. With what little light that shown through the blanket I could see her white asscheeks hovering over me, like 2 distant moons that grow closer and closer, slowly enveloping my entire world.

She drops back onto my face, wriggling her ass back and forth to break her cushion in, trying to get comfortable. She can't seem to get it just right though, and resorts to reaching back to spread her cheeks, before slapping them back down on me. My nose buries itself perfectly into her crack where it belongs, and she sighs in relief.

Unlike last time with her smother games, she has resorted to placing most of her weight on my mouth to ensure I can still very much breathe. My nose has its own little pocket of space right in between her ass cheeks, and right against what I can only assume is her asshole through her panties. I take a hesitant sniff and can't help but groan in disgust.

Her panties have definitely been the only line of defense between the horrors that lurk in her bowels and the rest of the world, that's for sure.

Each time I build up the strength to take another sniff, the fumes from her ass proceeds to punch me in my lungs. Over and over, I huff in the lingering scent of stale old farts that were released throughout the day. After a couple minutes I find a steady rhythm, her scent beginning to mellow out as I grow used to it. I close my eyes and slow my breathing, trying to place myself somewhere else mentally.

Maybe on a beach? Pearly white sands stretch for miles to my left and right, the vast blue ocean extending past the horizon. The waves crash along the shoreline, causing me to relax a little bit.

As I rest in the sand, hands crossed behind my head, a putrid smells stabs my nostrils. I look up and see the water now coated in raw green sewage, destroying the pristine blue color I had dreamed up and breaking my illusion.

"Oops, sorry. That one was silent."

I gagged as she continued to release a hissing wind down my airway. Even without willingly breathing it in it worked its way down to my lungs, staining the insides. I cried out, trying to shake my head side to side to escape.

Raegan bore her weight further back onto my face in response, cutting off my airway entirely and giving me no room to move.

"What did I say? We're not doing this struggling shit. Suck it up and sniff before I use your mouth instead." With that she sat back up, placing her weight back over my mouth and leaving me to sniff her ass like the good dog she wants.

I sniffed the remnants of her SBD for another 5 minutes while she watched Youtube. I would occasionally hear her laugh or a sound effect from a video, but most everything from the outside world was muffled entirely by her asscheeks around my ears.

After a couple moments I did hear something from the inside of my little world though. A long deep growl erupted from within the insides of my fleshy prison. Raegan curled over and grabbed her stomach.

"Fuck, there's another one."

She rubbed her stomach, trying to qualm the bubbles and growls that terrorized her gut. Another growl rumbled across for a solid 3 seconds before she straightened back up.

The second I heard this, my eyes shot wide in realization and I knew this was not going to be pretty. A single tear fell down my cheek as I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst. As Raegan sat back up, I felt her asshole pucker against my nose while she proceeded to push, trying to vacate whatever terrorized her body.

Suddenly, a long slow fart rumbled across my nose, filled with an extreme amount of bass as her cheeks viciously vibrated on each side of my face. I held my breath and counted as it continued to pick up intensity, like she was pushing her foot down on the gas pedal further and further.

6...7...8...9

The heat from her ass began to send beads of sweat down my forehead as her gas continued to blast past my nose. Finally, it ended with a final pppt and the air was filled with a deafening silence.

Raegan struggled to catch her breath like she just finished a bench press PR above me, but still managed to sling a command my way. "I don't hear you sniffing. Do your job."

12