A Cushion's Extra Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obey and take a small hesitant sniff. The hot gas, still fresh and lingering in my little pocket between her cheeks, singes my nose hairs as I breathe it in. Each sniff burns more and more as I continue to consume the heavy mixture of carbon dioxide and methane that slowly fills my lungs. Every couple sniffs I begin to gag and heave as my body fights to release everything inside of it, but I fight to hold it back. If I puked now, I would only have to swallow it anyways.

Slowly over the course of the next 10 minutes I began to filter the monster she had just ripped through my lungs. With each sniff, the smell slowly dissipated and returned to a less dense aroma of unwashed ass instead, making my position a little more tolerable as I continued to filter it out.

No sooner than I cleared the air does her stomach begin to rumble again. I groan in distress and annoyance, but her rumbles muffle it out, telling me my complaints are insignificant. Once more she grunts above me, shifting her hips back and puckering her asshole directly against my nose, creating a direct tunnel from her rectum to my lungs. Another silent one seeps through, a slow hiss at first. But as it continues to break through her asshole widens from the pressure, allowing more and more to push through at once.

I sniff and am overwhelmed by the sheer toxicity of rotten eggs and what I can only imagine is pure death as she continues to force her gas down my airway.

My eyes water as some of the gas escapes and begins to invade my other senses. I continue to sniff though, hoping that my sense of smell will slowly burn out as I continue to inhale it to make this easier.

After about 5 minutes of filtering her latest fart, Raegan sits up and opens the blanket, graciously allowing light and fresh air to spill in. I inhale it greedily like a prisoner who has spent months in solitary.

Raegan takes a sniff of the air, testing my progress.

"Hmm, not too bad. You really do make a good fart filter. I may have to add this to your job title for the rest of the summer."

I viciously shake my head no, screaming through the duct tape for literally anything but more of this.

"Relax, relax. I'm just kidding." She mumbles under her breath, "as if you would have a choice in the matter."

~

"All right, break time's over. Get back under there."

A moment of peace, gone all too soon. She closes the blankets back around me and spreads her cheeks one more, dropping her plush ass onto my face and slotting my nose right back into position against her rancid asshole.

I began to sniff again, and the smell hits me like a truck. Where I had finally gotten used to the smell, it seemed Raegan had reset me entirely by giving me that single minute of fresh air. Now, it almost seemed beneficial to just stay under her permanently once I grew accustomed to her gas so that I didn't have to go through readjusting over and over.

After a couple of minutes Raegan's stomach rumbled once more, signaling the start of the next round.

I braced myself for the next blast. Once more, a deep bassy fart rumbled across my face and seeped into my pores. I immediately began to sniff, trying to accustom myself to it early before it got worse. This one had the smell of boiled cabbage and moist dirty laundry, a smell that has no right coming out of a human.

I groaned in pain but continued to push through it, taking bigger and bigger sniffs of her ass as she shoved her gas down my nostrils. I almost didn't make it. Slowly I began to grow more and more lightheaded as I inhaled the methane that exited her body.

Speaking of things humans weren't meant to do, a human isn't meant to inhale another's farts. Without fresh air, the mind and body slowly begin to shut down.

But for every breath of fresh air I take, I had to reset and live this torture through again.

Another fart, smaller this time, blows straight into my nose. I sniff it up, slowly letting it intoxicate me as I lose my train of thought. All I know is I have to keep sniffing, keep inhaling her ass. Nothing else matters right now. Nothing else matters but her ass and my duty as her cushion. I'm nothing better than a worthless fart filter. A pathetic dog under my master's ass.

The blanket fills up like a sauna and sweat begins to build up along the small of her back. Slowly, beads of sweat begin to filter from the top of her crack down to my little pocket of space and accumulate in her panties. A damp puddle forms across her panties and makes breathing just a bit harder, like a tease at being waterboarded.

Now with each fart she released I had to sniff with everything I had to make sure I could enough tainted air to keep myself afloat. Her sweat particles coated the insides of my nostrils alongside her atrocious gas as I huffed her ass. How long had it been? I lost track of the time after about 5 or 6 farts. Or was it 10?

It doesn't matter, just keep sniffing. I want her to praise me and show mercy on me for being such a good ass sniffer, right? No, I want to be free.

But I'm here anyways...

Raegan's stomach rumbles, but this time nothing follows suit. Again and again her stomach keeps rumbling, with nothing coming out the other end. Raegan falls over on the bed, clutching her gut in pain on her side. I lay on my back, not moving as I slowly come back to my senses with the introduction of fresh air again. I almost forgot I was an actual person for a moment there. The fog in my head slowly dissipates as I remember my surroundings, remember that I was actively being tortured.

"Fuck. Fuuuuuck *guuuuuuuurgle* oh this is bad. This hurts so fucking bad. Lee, get your ass over here and put your face back in my ass NOW."

I look over and see Raegan is laid on her stomach, ass slightly perched in the air.

She makes eye contact with me, and has a slight grin.

"You're not getting out of this. Get your face in my ass, now."

She grabs my hair and pulls my head up, moving me from a laying position to a kneeling one behind her as she tucks my nose back into her ass. My face is buried so deep I can just barely see down her back as my eyes ever so slightly poke out of her cheeks.

Raegan reaches for something I can't see on her bedside table and loops it back behind my head.

"I can't risk you moving away on this one. Pucker up."

With one hand she reaches back, adjusting her cheeks to allow my face to fall fully between them. Once she's satisfied with my face placement, she tightens what feels like some type of scarf or sash around my head, tying a knot around her front.

She essentially has made a belt to keep my head buried in her ass. I try to move my nose side to side, but the wiggle room is minimal at best.

Her stomach growls once more, like a hungry lion with its prey cornered right where it wants it. It cannot wait to eat any longer.

"Oh god, I think this is it. I want you to know I'm genuinely sorry for what's about to happen."

Sorry? What the fuck does she mean sorry?

She buries her head into the sheets and pushes her ass back further and higher into the air, taking a doggy style position. I would kill to see a girl like this any other day, but my face is only wedged tighter into her ass as she pushes it back. My nose is shoved so deep into her crack the only thing preventing it from entering her asshole itself was the thin lining of her panties.

With a couple wiggles and a push, she manages to push the tip of my nose back and press her exit hole with the entrance of my airways, forming a direct tunnel with nowhere else for the gas to escape.

I would cry, beg, plead for her not to do this but there was no time.

Her stomach rumbles one last time, and then Raegan pushes with everything she had. A deep grunt escapes her lips as her brown flower kisses my nose, an immense pressure ready to break through at any moment.

Finally, a small sliver of gas breaks through, hissing like a leak in a pipe silently. The scent of eggs and spoiled milk floods my nose hairs, filling my nostrils with the sensation of an invisible fire. I cry out in disgust, but her ass responds in kind. Slowly the sound grows in intensity, picking up volume. Her ass rumbles louder and louder for what seems like an endless number of seconds.

I struggle to break free for an ounce of fresh air but the way she has me tied to her ass has not an inch of flexibility or give in it. I close my eyes and pray for this typhoon of methane to end, as it's continuously pumped down my throat. I can barely exhale against the sheer force of the wind blowing against my face. Her ass is now erupting at a deafening volume, vibrating my entire face.

I don't even have to sniff, the power of her gas being shoved down my throat is enough to fill my lungs on its own, forcing me to endure every ounce she's giving me. My throat burns so bad I can no longer make a noise to even express the pure hell I'm going through.

I begin to edge towards unconsciousness as she destroys my every sense. Finally, a small mercy.

With a final push, her fart ends with a disgustingly wet squelch. She lets loose a sigh of relief and drops me and her ass to the side.

No, there is no way I just heard...

I open my eyes and see a dark splatter staining her panties in front of my nose. No, did she just-

I immediately began to scream through my gag, kicking my feet and squirming refusing to take a breath in.

"Dude chill what the hell is your issue-" No sooner than she says that does she feel an uneasy slickness as my face thrashes about against her panties.

"Oh. OH. OH MY GOD I'M SORRY I DID NOT MEAN TO DO THAT IM SORRY"

She starts fumbling with the knot, fighting to get in untied and release me from her accident.

"Fuck, you tightened it with your stupid struggling. Chill out for like 2 seconds and I'll get you out. I'm so sorry."

My breath slowly runs out, my lungs burning as I fight not to smell the literal shart my nose is pressed against. Finally, she undoes the knot, freeing my face from its prison. She rips the tape off my mouth and bolts for the restroom.

"Wait! C-Could you please undo my hands before you go so I can clean my face off? It's the least you could do after...that."

She pauses at the door. "Oh, you didn't figure it out yet? Those are gag cuffs. There's a little switch on the side to release them. They just feel real. I honestly thought you would have found that out by now."

I stared, openmouthed, at her in pure disbelief. I could have escaped this entire time...

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Hey, don't complain. Time is of the essence right now. I really need to go clean myself up."

Her stomach growls to add to her point. "Fuck me. I am sorry though. I did not mean to go that far, I promise I'll make up for it later. But it looks like you didn't mind todays treatment anyways."

With that, she disappears into the bathroom and shuts the door.

What did she mean? I didn't enjoy....

I look down and notice the obvious tent pitched in my basketball shorts. You could see from a mile away how rock hard I was.

No... I would have known. How long had I been hard? Did she know the entire time?

Did I...enjoy her torture?

I lay my head back on the mattress and sigh in defeat. I don't know what I believe anymore. She endlessly violates me, belittles me, and just short of rapes me. Do I enjoy this?

The thought of getting off from her actions disgusts me, but the thought of defying her isn't even considered in my mind.

Maybe I really am nothing more than a cushion.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Bracks02Bracks027 months ago

Oh I love this, being a human cushion is a dream of mine and this is so degrading and beautifully written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I LOVE the conditioning aspect of this. That's so hard to find in a story. Please continue!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Worshipping Lili's Ass Pt. 01 College girl dominates smaller boy.in Anal
My Beautiful Teacher Young student becomes the slave of mature Japanese teacher.in Fetish
BBW Girlfriend and Sub Boyfriend BBW girlfriend indulges in submissive boyfriend's fantasies.in Fetish
Enslaved By My Best friend's Mom How I Became Degraded to My Best Friend's Family Slave.in Fetish
Girlfriend Wants to Try Facesitting Girl uses her boyfriend to vent after a rough day at work.in Fetish
More Stories