All Comments on 'A Cut of the Cards'

by CindysBob

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It ended too soon!

There should be more to this story.

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
omg

thatsallicansay

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Wrong category

Sweetie's Hubby has NO play in this tale. It is a poignant exposé of FiL's conflicted thoughts about his DiL. Incest, pure and simple, despite the lack of shared blood.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Garbage

I just don't see the appeal in fucking over your own son...... Just a garbage story...

DieAlteRomantischeDieAlteRomantischealmost 7 years ago
A rare accomplishment

After reading most stories here I don't feel unclean, but now I have to take a shower. With lye soap and very hot water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well I liked it. I thought he captured the conflicted passions well

Well I liked it. I thought he captured the conflicted passions well

Njjohn52Njjohn52about 4 years ago
More please

This story is one of the hottest ever written on Literotica. It ends right when it was starting to get very hot. There is so much more left to be told. You must write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Needs more...

This is a HOT story! You’re a great writer...a great picture painter. And this story needs a sequel, or two.

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

Wrong on so many levels.

You were right, I never should of cut the cards. I thought we were safe with a King, the Queen will never be the same, what ever will you talk about at dinner

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 3 years ago
I love this story

This is one of my favorite stories ... I think because I fantasized about my dad fucking my ex wife with his beer can dick and listening to her howl with pain/pleasure. I do think it ended too quickly ... I would have liked to have heard how the 2 friends squirted more lube up the daughter-in-law's ass and sawed away for an hour, and then did more perverted things to her. And what if the father-in-law spied his son's shadow looking through the window at one point? Mmmmmm Anyway, I do love your perverted writing style, and I hope your next work is as nasty and perverted as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yep another reader pegged this one right....

Just another GARBAGE story thrown into loving wives. ONE STAR, nothing more needs to be said.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Story

The story is awful, but the drooling scam who like this are even worse.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Another fabulous story. You do this so well, only ends too soon.. Would love another chapter of the next game, when the two take her in both holes at the same time!!!!!5 Stars!!!!!!!!

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 2 years ago

Cannot tell you how much I enjoy your stories. I could jack off to this every day and never get tired of it! As you may know I tried to write a sequel to "The Portrait." Don't know if you have read it but I would love your opinion. Everyone who read it hates it and me, LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How do you not write a sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous