A Cycling Odyssey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is your room" she said looking in. She continued walking. I poked my head in and saw a king size bed. My bags were open, on the floor beside a chair. I continued following Abbie down the hallway. She opened a door on the left and turned on a light.

"This is Renee's studio".

Paintings - mainly nudes and erotic images - were stacked everywhere and hanging from the walls. A large, unfinished canvass of a field of mushrooms was on an easel in the middle of the room. They were the penis shaped mushrooms I had seen in the bag this morning.

"Renee has an exhibition in Copenhagen next week. That's why there's so much here right now".

I walked slowly about the room wishing Dana were here to see this. She would love Renee's art and the way the house was furnished - a classic, simplistic, Scandinavian style.

"What do you think?" she asked,

"These are lovely...I was wishing my wife was here to see this".

"If you're in Copenhagen next week, perhaps you could both come to Renee's opening?"

"You'll have to give me the details. That would be great!"

We returned to the kitchen. Renee had supper ready and was just refilling her wine glass.

"I was just about to come get you two. I was afraid you'd got carried away" she said with a wry smile.

"We're ready for supper. Paul, you can sit here" Renee said pointing to the chair at the head of the table.

Abbie replenished our glasses and brought another bottle of red to the table while Renee and I sat down. We started eating. The conversation continued from where we had left off at lunch.

As we were finishing, Renee asked "So, you're cycling across Denmark, but I see the ring on your hand. Where's your wife?"

"She's at Ry Hoejskole" I replied.

Abbie's eyes widened. "That's where Renee...".

Renee interrupted Abbie. "What's she doing there?" she asked.

"She's attending an art programme exclusively for women. There are workshops on painting, literature, music and dance".

"Oh!" Renee said sounding as though she was interested in hearing more.

"Dana was looking forward to learn how to Tango".

"I can imagine" said Renee glancing over at Abbie with a smile. "So, have you heard how she's liking it so far?"

"We really haven't talked that much. But she seems to be enjoying it".

Abbie had a wistful look on her face. "Tango can be exciting...very sensual. I once took lessons and attended a Tango festival...".

I waited for Abbie to continue. It was as though she intended to say more but had second thoughts. To break the silence, I decided to change the subject, "I love your art, Renee".

"Thank you! I've been busy but lost some inspiration the last couple of days".

"Actually, you found us in the forest looking for some inspiration this morning" Abbie added.

I asked Renee about her upcoming exhibit. She explained that she had no problem getting a sponsor given the erotic nature of her art and the profile she was getting in the media. She had hoped the mushroom painting was going to be the focal point of the exhibit.

"My idea is to have an erect penis - a real one - in the field of mushrooms - one for the viewer to find. When we were in the forest this morning, we were hoping to get a picture of a scene that I could work with - that would inspire me. But we didn't come up with anything".

Renee paused. "...until we met you".

She waited for my reaction. There was a long silence. I looked back and forth between them. Renee leaned forward and put her hand on mine.

"Paul...I was wondering...actually Abbie suggested it. Would you be willing to model for me tonight?"

I looked over at Abbie.

Renee continued "I'm being quite forward. I know. But Abbie and I couldn't help but notice the outline of your member in your bike shorts this morning".

"Oh..." I said trying to process what was being asked of me.

"I wouldn't include your face, just your penis" she added, rather matter of fact, with a shrug of her shoulder and a smirk.

"Really? How'd we do that?" I asked realizing quickly how dumb that must have sounded.

"I don't know. We'd figure something out" Renee said smiling at Abbie. They seemed to be enjoying my reaction.

There was a long silence. Renee was waiting for me to respond.

I started to think aloud. "Well, I've never...modelled...before. My face wouldn't be included, right?"

"Not if you don't want to" answered Renee.

"How would we...do it? I asked.

Renee took my question as a yes.

"Why don't we move into the living room?" she suggested. "Abbie, go put on what we talked about".

As Abbie rose from her chair, Renee asked "Would you like another glass of wine, Paul?"

Things seemed to be moving fast.

"Yes, I would. Thank you!"

Renee refilled our glasses as I walked into the living room. I sat down on the sofa. She handed me my glass and sat down on the opposite end.

Shifting to face me, she said, "You don't have to do this if you don't feel comfortable".

"Well, I don't think the problem for me will be getting an erection. I'm assuming that's what you need. Right? I asked.

Renee smiled, raised her eyebrows, and nodded. She shifted a bit closer to me and placed an arm on the top of the sofa by my shoulder.

"You're an incredibly attractive man Paul - your looks and manner. Your wife must be happy to have found you and you seemed to have a great relationship. Are you concerned how she might take this?"

"No, no! It's not that. It's a long story, but my wife and I have an understanding that we'll always tell each other afterward...rather than deny ourselves an opportunity for...".

I paused searching for the right words. "...sexual pleasure...when we're not together, that is."

"I agree. Opportunities shouldn't be missed" Renee said.

"It hasn't happened a lot, in fact, maybe just once for me...up until this trip at least...two or three times for Dana" I quickly added.

I realized I was starting to ramble and decided to cut it short. "But when it has happened, the story we had to tell has fueled our lovemaking many times over".

I could see Renee thinking what to say. I waited.

"Sex is a toy, Paul - an exhilaration, the supreme dessert. It can be enjoyed independent of love and can take love to a much higher level. It's nature's tastiest treat".

At that point, Abbie came into the living room. She was wearing the black lingerie set with garters I had seen in the store front window in Copenhagen near Illum.

Rene moved to another chair where there was a sketch book and camera on a small table to the side.

"Paul, sit on the floor and lean your back against the sofa. Abbie, squat in front of Paul. Like you were doing in the forest" she directed.

I rose and started to sit down on the floor.

"Paul, I was hoping without the housecoat" she added.

"Oh yea" I said sheepishly.

I stood up, removed my housecoat, and placed it on the floor where I was going to sit. It felt exhilarating standing nude in front of Abbie and Renee. My cock immediately began to thicken in anticipation. It made me proud. I wanted to stand taller. Dana always said I had an exhibitionist streak.

I sat down and leaned against the sofa. Abbie squatted facing me - so close that I could feel the heat of her body. Her breasts were at my eye level. I could smell her perfume. My cock continued to grow. Abbie looked down.

"You don't need much encouragement" she said with a chuckle looking directly into my eyes.

Renee had begun sketching. I shifted into a more upright position against the sofa.

"We're supposed to remain still" Abbie whispered.

"Oh! Have we started already?" I looked over at Renee.

"Renee gets down to business rather quickly" Abbie whispered.

My cock had reached its full length and thickness. It quivered now and again unable to grow any further.

"Can't you keep that thing still?"

"I'm trying" I said quietly with a shrug.

Abbie unexpectedly reached forward and cupped my balls in her hands. I exhaled loudly. My pelvis rose from the floor as she began palming my balls. My cock felt like a cannon about to fire. I rolled my shoulders forward into my body trying desperately not to cum.

"Do you like that?" Abbie asked mischievously.

"It's...very...good" I managed to say between breaths.

"Some morning dew" Rene exclaimed as she reached for her camera.

Both Abbie and I looked down. A ball of pre-cum had formed at the tip of my cock. It burst before our eyes and flowed down my shaft. Abbie continued gently fondling my balls while remaining transfixed on my crown. She smiled as more pre-cum bubbled from my slit. She looked over at Renee and smiled. Renee put down her camera and reached for her sketch book. Abbie looked at me, winked and then returned her focus on my shaft which continued to spasm every so often - each time sending electric currents of pleasure down my inner thighs.

Abbie remained in her squatting position. She dipped the forefinger of her left hand in the pool of pre-cum that had formed at the base of my cock and began circling the underside of my glans. My cock throbbed as though it were trying to reach for the ceiling.

The shutter of Renee's camera was clicking feverishly. Abbie undid her bra and cast it to the side. She hung her arms by her side and leaned away from me to allow Renee a clear view of my erection. As soon as Renee stopped taking pictures, Abbie leaned forward, cupped my balls with one hand and touched the tip of my cock with the index finger on her other hand. The bead of precum at my tip burst suddenly and began spilling down my shaft. She lightly traced the slippery, translucent trail with a finger while squeezing my balls gently with her other hand. She had lit the fuse.

"Abbie!" I warned anxiously. "I'm going to...".

Feeling my balls retract, Abbie had already let go of my cock and balls. She had started to lean back. But not soon enough. I exploded shooting a strand of cum in the air that hit her cheek. As she watched it drip down onto her breast, another load of cum shot upwards. It landed at the base of her neck. We both watched it flow down her breast. It pooled at her nipple before falling like a spider's thread through the air and landing on the inside of my thigh. Rene had risen from her chair and was frantically taking pictures.

Renee looked down and watched my cock twitch. It was still firm begging for more stimulation. Cum oozed out the tip and dribbled down my shaft.

"I'm sorry. That just happened so unexpectedly. Usually, I can control myself better than that".

"I believe that's what they call a ruined orgasm" said Renee laughing.

The three of us watched my cock slowly soften and gradually fall to one side.

"Abbie, why don't you get a towel for Paul...and yourself".

Abbie rose and walked down the hallway to the bathroom. I took a sip of my red wine as Renee silently scrolled, in deep concentration, through the pictures on her camera. She returned to her chair and put her camera on the side table. She reached for her glass of wine and took a sip.

"Thank you, Paul. That was beautiful to watch...just what I needed".

Abbie handed me a small towel. I stood up and started to wipe myself. My cock was still partially swollen.

"I don't think I'd make a very good nude model. I'm sorry that all happened so fast" I said continuing to apologize.

"You do have challenges containing your excitement" said Abbie smiling as she wiped my cum from her cheek and breast. Would anyone like another glass of wine?"

Rene answered first. "I think I can finish that painting. If you don't mind, I'd like to get to it right away".

Seeing that Renee was calling it a night, I said "No, I'm fine. I think I'll just get to bed".

I saw a look of disappointment in Abbey's eyes. She stood up and took our glasses. Turning to me, she asked quietly, "Sure you wouldn't like another?"

"I'm sure. Thanks though!" I said still smarting from my premature ejaculation in front of two women.

In my bedroom, I found my clothes neatly folded and placed on top of a dresser. I packed my bags so that I'd be ready to leave early next morning and crawled into bed. My cock was still thick from the evening's excitement. I began thinking of Dana. She'll never believe the last couple of days I've had. I was laying on my back looking up at the ceiling. I had just placed my hand between my legs when there was a quiet knock on my door. The door opened slowly. Renee entered the room closing the door quietly behind her. Her left hand was holding something small. I pressed down on my shaft to hide my excitement.

She sat beside me on the edge of the bed and placed her hand on the sheet over my thigh.

Facing me, she said "I just wanted to say thanks for a lovely evening - especially for modelling".

"Obviously, I enjoyed it too" I said making fun of my embarrassment.

The warmth of her hand started to make its way through the cotton sheet to my thigh. My member was thickening in response pressing against my hand.

Looking at my hand, Renee asked "Would you like some help with that?"

Her hand slid slowly over the sheet up my thigh. Nearing the top, she spread her fingers before lowering her hand over mine. She pressed down firmly and began making slow, deliberate circles. It felt so good. I slid my hand out from underneath hers and stretched my arms down along my sides to give her better access. She squeezed my shaft repeatedly between her thumb and forefinger then returned to rubbing me through the sheet. She bent down and kissed me then stood up and removed her housecoat revealing a tanned, fit body and full breasts. Her dark nipples stood erect betraying her excitement. She opened the palm of her hand to reveal a condom.

"May I ride you?" she asked.

"Please!" I breathed deeply trying to control my excitement.

She placed a knee on the bed, reached for the corner of the sheet and pulled it sharply away from my body. My cock sprung up and pointed to the ceiling. Pinching the tip of the condom, she rolled the condom down over my shaft with the fingers of her other hand. She reached behind her and gripped my shaft as she straddled me. Leaning forward with one hand on my chest, she guided my cock toward her hole. I felt her upper body stiffen as my tip spread her lips wide and began to enter. She was tight, wet and warm.

She lowered herself slowly, rested briefly on my lap, then placed both hands on my chest before leaning forward. I moved my hands up to her breasts and began massaging them as she raised and lowered herself up and down my shaft. She threw her head back and closed her eyes to savour the sensations when I gently pinched her nipples.

She lowered her upper body teasingly close to my face and brushed a nipple back and forth against my nose. My mouth turned instinctively toward it. I caught her engorged nipple with my lips and began to suck. Her head threw back in ecstasy. I moved my hands back up to her breasts and began kneading them. As I felt her body tightening, I clamped the nipple on her left breast between my forefinger and thumb and squeezed slowly. Her eyes closed and her head slowly titled back as she continued to ride me. All that could be heard was the sound of my cock sliding through her juices.

Feeling my body stiffen, she looked down directly into my face. Her pace became rhythmic - deliberate - demanding. The pleasure of my shaft sliding up and down inside her became overwhelming. My legs began to shake. I looked up into her eyes. Then, suddenly, things went blank. I exploded. I thrashed from side to side, pinned to the bed by her arms, bucking each time I unloaded. She continued, milking me dry. Then suddenly, her mouth opened wide. Her breathing became ragged. Her fingers slowly dug into my chest as her body began to tremble. I watched her eyes roll into the back of her head as her body stiffened. There was total silence. Then, her howl pierced the room. Her body, still impaled on my cock, twisted with each contraction.

Totally spent, with a sheen of perspiration shimmering in the light, she slowly lowered herself down onto my chest. I felt her heart pumping wildly as she regained her breath in my arms. We laid there for some time. My cock withered. Eventually, it fell out of her onto my leg. Her warm juices trickled down the inside of my thigh. She raised herself up, placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me.

"Thank you so much. That was lovely" she said looking directly into my eyes.

"The pleasure was all mine" I said with a chuckle.

"I'd better get to my painting. You've given me a lot of inspiration this evening".

She rose from my bed and reached for her housecoat.

Turning to me, she said "I have to leave early tomorrow morning. So, I'll say good-bye now. Abbie told me that you and your wife may be in Copenhagen during the opening of my exhibit. She's going to give you the details. I hope you can both make it".

She bent down and kissed me. I watched her walk to the door. The door clicked shut. I lay there looking at the ceiling reflecting on what had just happened. I reached down, removed the condom, and placed it carefully on my housecoat so that I'd remember it the next morning. Spent, after an exciting twenty-four hours, I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the smell of coffee. It was just past eight. I went into the bathroom and was about to shower when I thought I'd better let Abbie know that I was up. I walked out to the kitchen and found her sitting at the breakfast table sipping on a cup of coffee reading the paper. She swallowed and put her cup down.

"Good morning!" she said with a bright smile.

"Good morning". I didn't sound quite as energetic having just gotten up.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"I certainly did! I didn't realize how strenuous modelling could be" I said jokingly.

"I understand you enjoyed the turn down services last night as well" she said teasingly.

"No secrets in this house!" I countered.

"Just pleasure - desserts. As it should be" Abbie replied smiling. She folded the paper and started to get up from her chair.

"Here, let me show you something" she said.

I followed her down the hallway to Renee's studio. The painting of mushrooms still rested on the easel in the middle of the room. It appeared finished. A female figure with black hair tied in a ponytail had been added. She was facing the viewer, squatting, dressed in an overcoat wearing rubber boots. The overcoat was open exposing her bare thighs and a thick, dark bush between her legs. She was looking down in wonder at one of the mushrooms.

I stepped closer. Amongst the phallus shaped mushrooms was an erect penis. Dark blue veins wrapped its length like a vine. There was a dew-like bubble of clear precum at its tip. A thin streak, glistening in the moon light, wound down the shaft into a light brown nest of pubic hair. Taped to the side of the canvas was a piece of paper with the words "Evening Dew - Before the Storm".

"What do you think?" she asked.

I looked back at the painting. "She's captured the forest just like it was that morning - the fog... a bit magical".

"Do you think people will notice one mushroom is a bit different from the others?"

"The woman's gaze leads the viewer to it. I'd expect a lot of discussion as to whether it's real".

"That should be fun to listen to".

Next to the painting was a smaller, seemingly, abstract work. At first glance, I thought it was a landscape of rolling hills with a milky white stream winding down into a dark crevasse. Then, suddenly, I realized what it was - a magnified image.

I looked back at Abbie "My cum on your breasts?"

"Yes" she answered with a laugh. "You caught that quickly. Maybe because you were there".

She extended her arm. "Here. Renee gave me this picture she took last night. She asked that I give it to you".