A Cycling Odyssey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the picture from her hand. It was a close-up of Abbie's breasts just after I had ejaculated. My cum was flowing down her breasts into her cleavage. I remembered the moment before the picture was taken. Abbie's hand had been gently playing with my balls. The image of her full breasts and brown hard nipples flashed in my mind. I recalled how she had dipped into my precum, circled my crown and slid her finger down my shaft. My cock began to thicken, tenting my housecoat.

Abbie broke the silence "Would you like to shower before breakfast?"

I was eager to escape before my excitement became too obvious. "Yes. I'll be quick".

I returned to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I grabbed a towel, hung it close to the shower door, then stepped into the stall. There was a large, round shower head that hung directly down from the ceiling and a smaller one that could be removed from a holder mounted on the wall. I stood back from both and turned a lever on the wall wondering where the water would come from. Water rained down softly from the one hanging directly overhead. I adjusted the temperature and stepped underneath. It felt like a warm, summer rain. I placed my hands under the container of body wash. I heard a mechanical whirring sound. A large portion was automatically dispensed into my palms.

Steam from the warm water had started to fog the glass enclosure, when I heard the bathroom door open. The exhaust fan started. I turned around but couldn't see anything. Suddenly, the door to the shower stall opened. Abbie stepped in. She placed a thin square package on top of the body wash dispenser and turned to face me. The only sound was water splashing lightly on the floor.

Looking directly into my face, she bit her lower lip and breathed in deeply.

"There's something we started last night that I'd like to finish. What about you?" she asked.

I opened my arms. She stepped into my embrace. I drew her tight up against me. She held on to my shoulders and leaned back to look up at me. Suddenly, she stood up on her toes and kissed me on the lips then eased herself back down again. She let go of my back and reached for some body wash with both hands. She moved her hands back and forth under the dispenser activating it to dispense more.

She pressed her hands to my chest and began rubbing in circles. The body wash lathered quickly in my hairs. Her hands slid up over my shoulders and down my arms - then back up along my sides to my underarms. She repeated this several times before turning me around. She reached for more body wash and began rubbing my neck and back. Her hands gradually worked their way down my body to my waist and buttocks where her hands made circles. My entire upper body was slick with soap.

I turned around, bent down, and kissed her tenderly on her lips. Her hands firmly gripped the back of my head and pulled my face towards her. Her tongue forced its way through my lips into my mouth. She circled her tongue around mine again and again as she rubbed her lips feverishly over mine. I gripped her buttocks and pulled her tight against me. My erection slammed into her stomach.

"Oooof!" I inhaled sharply.

We both stepped back quickly and broke out laughing. She reached down and pushed my cock to the side then pressed her body tight against mine. She looked up and we kissed again. As we continued to kiss, her hands reached between my legs and grabbed my cock. She pulled her head back and watched my reaction as her fingers tightened around my shaft. My eyes closed and lips pursed. I moaned as a sweet pain flowed down the inside of my thighs.

Her hand gripped my shaft and squeezed tightly. She began slowly stroking me. Then, placing her hands on my thighs she lowered herself to her knees. My cock was as thick and long as it would ever get. She let the water rinse the soap from my shaft, then she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips tightly around me. With one hand at its base and another on my balls, she slowly swallowed. I rested my back against the shower wall and watched her head bob back and forth between my legs.

I was in total ecstasy, close to orgasm - too close. I reached down and cupped her cheeks with my hands. I lifted gently encouraging her to rise. I felt her lips tighten before she let go of my cock with a pop. Then she quickly grabbed on to my cock and balls with both hands and squeezed tightly. She continued to hold on to me as I slowly lifted her up. We kissed madly - all shyness between us had evaporated. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight against me - a hand on her ass cheek and the other on her shoulder. As I rained kisses on her neck, her head rolled back.

"My turn" I said.

As I held my palm out for body wash, she stood proudly in front of me with her arms hanging by her side. I placed my hands, slick with body wash, just below her breasts, circled and slid upwards around the back of her neck and down over her shoulders. My chest pressed against her hard nipples as my hands moved down her back to her waist. We held hands and kissed before I started up the side of her body, my hands bumping against the sides of her breasts before I reached her underarms. She raised her arms high above her head giving me full access to her body. I ran my hands up and down her sides admiring her curves. As my hands slid up her body a third time, I positioned my thumb and forefinger under her breasts. I lifted and squeezed, then began making circle eights with her breasts.

Her moans echoed in the room as the water continued to rain down over us. I released her breasts and began squeezing her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I bent over and sucked on them and kissed her passionately. She reached down and positioned my cock between her outer lips. She lowered herself slightly and started to slide herself back and forth over my length. She looked into my eyes and directed my gaze to the top of the dispenser. I reached over for the thin package and tore off the top. As soon as I rolled the condom over my shaft, she stood up on her toes, took my shaft in one hand and directed me inside her.

I bent my knees slightly and held her with both hands to make it easier. She raised her left leg high, bent at the knee. I reached underneath her leg to support her and gripped her cheek as she directed my shaft up into her again. I was able to thrust much deeper now - exactly what she was wanting. She absorbed my thrusts with her arms wrapped around my neck and her back against the marble wall.

Tiring, I lowered my arm holding her leg and slowly turned her around to face the glass wall of the enclosure. She placed both hands high against the glass and arched her ass inviting me to enter from behind. I placed a hand on her hip and with my other hand, guided my cock slowly inside. She exhaled as my crown spread her lips and my shaft slowly slid inside.

My hands moved to her waist. Her body straightened and her breasts squeezed up against the glass. In the mirror across from the stall, I could see her breasts shaped into ovals pressed against the glass. Her eyes were closed, mouth wide open and her head thrown back as I thrust myself back and forth inside her. The sounds of our bodies smacking together echoed in the room together with her moans, my grunts and our heavy breathing.

The sounds, sight of her in the mirror and feeling of my hands on her waist sent me over the top. I shot my first load with a loud, earthly grunt. I held myself tightly up against her and then, slowly, pulled back. Each time I felt my load build, I thrust forward again and held myself tightly against her waiting for my next ejaculation. I repeated this enjoying her moans and watching the sweet pained look of ecstasy on her face with each thrust.

Spent, I remained tight up against her with my hands gripping her waist. Her hands remained high on the glass and her head hung down. We were both panting heavily. When my cock softened and slid out, she slowly stood up and turned around toward me. I took a step back and accidentally pushed a lever downward. Water suddenly shot directly into my face out of the shower head mounted on the wall.

Abbie laughed uncontrollably as I struggled for the source, blinded by the stream of water. She was still laughing as I grasped the shower head and lifted it up from the mount. I pointed it at her playfully and stepped toward her. She raised her arms in mock surrender and moved into a corner pretending she was trapped. I adjusted the stream of water to pulse and began circling her breasts then her stomach. As I lowered it further, I twisted my wrist so that the shower head pointed upward between her legs.

Abbie inhaled sharply and opened her eyes wide as soon as the warm, pulsating water hit her clitoris. The sound of her ragged breathing echoed loudly in the room as the water continued to beat against her. She raised one leg up on to the bench to give me direct access to the source of her pleasure. I reached behind her and slowly inserted two fingers up her channel, then moved the pulsating water closer. I watched her body twist and her fingers try, frantically, to grip the marble wall. Then, suddenly, her body froze for a split second, just before erupting with a loud shriek of pleasure.

She gasped for air - mouth wide open, eyes closed, head circling slowly - as she savoured the sweet pain of each contraction rolling through her body. Finally, she reached down and moved the shower head away. She breathed deeply and opened her eyes slowly.

Looking up at me, she said in a weak voice "My goodness that was lovely".

I wrapped my arms around her afraid that she might collapse.