A Cycling Odyssey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed.

"The next thing I remember is riding him with both my hands firmly planted on his hairy chest...feeling his cock sliding up and down inside me. I remember looking directly into his face -- seeing his eyes fixated on my breasts...bobbing in front of his face...just out of reach. Then, I just exploded in the most beautiful orgasm. I was so loud. I didn't care who heard me."

Nina's fingers were fidgeting nervously with her cup.

"I rode out my orgasm, sitting pressed down, on his lap grinding him...with his cock deep inside me. When I opened my eyes, he was still looking at me in awe. I lowered myself onto his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. When my breathing returned to normal, he turned me on my back. He looked straight into my eyes. I knew what he wanted...what he deserved...after all my teasing. I spread my legs wide. He took his cock in one hand, pointed it to my hole and slowly pushed forward while watching my face. I gasped as he slid inside me. Then he began pumping and didn't stop. Our eyes were locked onto each other's the entire time. I felt his cock throb with each ejaculation. I was so shocked when I came a second time drowning out his grunts."

Until this moment, Nina had been staring straight ahead. She turned to face me.

"To think, I could lure a man...a younger man...and give him...and me...such pleasure!"

"Did you stay much longer?"

"We lay together for a while. I don't remember us talking much. Then I simply got up and asked for a glass of water. I was getting dressed when he returned. I said good-bye and left."

"Have you seen him again?" I asked.

"Yes, on the street...many times. We always stop and talk for a few minutes. I'm sure people think I'm his aunt or next-door neighbour." Nina chuckled.

"That's for sure. They'd never guess your connection. Oh! That wasn't the best choice of words." We both laughed. I was starting to feel awfully close to Nina.

Nina stared at the wall.

"You know, that was a turning point for Thomas and me...our sex life, I mean. When I got home it was just before supper. Thomas had just got home from work and was emptying the dishwasher. I came into the kitchen still with the Illum bag in my hand. It had the bra I'd taken off at the store. I still remember the look on Thomas' face. He asked, 'What is it'? I just stood there and said 'Thomas, I've just been with a young man.' 'What?!' He put down the tea towel and came toward me with his hands outstretched, smiling. 'Really?!'

He cupped my head tightly in his hands and kissed me for the longest time. Then, he took my bag, placed it on the kitchen chair and led me by the hand into the bedroom where he undressed me. I found myself standing in front of him totally naked. He was still in his business suit. He reached with his hand between my legs and slid his forefinger gently through my labia. He brought his hand up to his face and rubbed my and the young man's fluids between his thumb and forefinger before bringing his finger up to his nose. I was standing frozen in front of him. He looked at me, smiled and said, 'I see.'"

"Is that all he said?"

"We didn't want to talk. He wanted me. I wanted him. He quickly undressed as I positioned myself in bed -- my arms by my side and my legs spread. He was already hard as he pulled off his underwear. In less than a minute, he was resting in my arms, both of us panting. I remember his cum running down my inner thigh mixed with the young man's. He kissed me and said, 'I'm so proud you're mine'. Then he laughed and said, 'Let's go out for supper.'"

"He asked me not to shower. He said he wanted to smell the sex on me. I knew he wanted me to wear something daring. I put on another top he'd given me that I'd only worn indoors for romantic nights. We went to an outdoor café downtown just across from a jazz bar. It was one of those long, warm summer nights. Thomas made sure we got a table on the outer row close to people walking by. He pulled out a chair for me. I sat facing the people walking up from Stroeget to the S train. I knew he was putting me on display. I reveled in it. We drank wine and I told him about the day...what I'd done...how I felt...in full detail. He couldn't stop smiling the whole time."

"Weren't you shy about telling him what you'd done?" I asked.

"I was just so caught up in the moment Dana...the pleasure I'd experienced...the men on Stroeget looking back on me, the young man's look when he first saw me, when he saw my breasts and Thomas' look when I told him what I'd done...how animal like Thomas looked when he crawled on top of me in bed. And there I was at an outdoor café, listening to jazz wafting through the night air as my husband lusted over me and men...and women...taking second looks at me while walking by -- after 27 years of marriage and two children. I just felt so good about myself."

We both sat silent in our own thoughts.

Nina started to rise. Sounding tired, she said "Well, I think I've spoken enough about myself for a day. See you for breakfast. It's your turn tomorrow night for stories" she added. Then, she bent down and kissed me directly on the lips.

"I've been wanting to do that for some time" she said. "That the price of admission" she quipped.

I watched her open the door and enter the hallway. The door closed behind her.

I reflected on Nina's story for a long time while lying in bed. I'd never taken a chance like that -- with a total stranger. I'd always had Paul with me. She's brave, I thought. I recalled Nina's comment about how confident and good she felt about herself having the young man lusting after her.

I'd felt that way when Paul had paraded me up Yonge St. We'd just come out of the theatre late in the evening and were on our way back to the hotel. I was wearing a long, tight fitting, blue denim dress with a plunging neckline and dangling silver earrings. Paul had told me to keep walking as he dropped back behind me to watch. Men and women were staring at me as they approached and turned their heads as they walked by.

When we got back to the hotel, Paul had me change into a long, pink, thin cotton dress with spaghetti straps. I was so aroused that I agreed with his suggestion not to wear anything underneath. I had second thoughts when we walked through the brightly lit lobby. We walked up Bay St. and back down Yonge St. in an extremely hot, humid summer night. It was so humid. A mist had begun to fall, and it soaked my dress...pasting it to my body. My nipples were tenting the fabric -- my dark areolas visible when I passed under the streetlights. He walked behind me all the way watching the reactions of those approaching me. I was so aroused by the admiring looks I was receiving from men and women. I felt secure knowing he was a few steps back. No, I couldn't have done what Nina did with a total stranger without Paul nearby. But I knew exactly how she felt.

It wasn't long before I fell asleep and started dreaming.

-----

I was on all fours with a man behind me. We were in the centre of a dark room full of pillows surrounded by couples in various stages of play. Women riding their men, couples fondling one another, women on their backs with their legs spread high in the air as their partners thrust inside them. The sounds and smells of sex were everywhere. All eyes were gradually turning toward me. The room was becoming quiet. I could hear only my heavy breathing and gasps.

The man's soft, warm hands were skimming over my sides - all the way down to my hips and back up. I could feel his stiff cock sliding through the juices in my labia each time he reached forward and drew back down again. Another man had crawled on his knees toward me. He rolled onto his back and slid underneath me. He began tugging my nipples gently downward toward his face and sometimes kissing them with a loud smack. Another man was on my side running his hand up my inner thighs. Seeing my head circling in ecstasy, a man carefully walked over the cushions and kneeled in front of me. His cock pointed straight ahead toward my face. I opened my mouth wide and wrapped my lips around his shaft. I swallowed him slowly wanting as much of him in my mouth as I could manage.

I felt two fingers latch onto my clitoris. They began to shake back and forth. My body writhed but remained for the longest time at the peak of an orgasm. Between gasps of breath, I desperately gestured to Paul who was being sucked by a woman just a couple of yards away. He crawled over to me and positioned himself behind me. He placed a hand on my hip and slid his cock inside me. I exploded - howling the loudest I ever have - leaving the whole room quiet.

-----

I woke on my back startled by my loud cries. I looked down. Two fingers were between my legs deep inside me. I was panting heavily. My goodness! I slowly withdrew my fingers. My juices dribbled out. I laid my head back on the pillow exhausted thinking more about that night at the club with Paul. It had been a scene Paul frequently spoke about. I fell back to sleep.

The sound of birds and light shining through the window woke me again early the next day. I rolled over and tried to sleep a bit longer but couldn't. I got up, showered, and went down for breakfast. I joined Svante and Nina who were sitting enjoying a coffee.

"So, what classes do you have today?" Nina asked.

"Erotic literature in the morning with Renee and then Tango in the afternoon with Mateo" I said.

"Same here" Nina said.

Renee spoke for two hours about sexuality through the ages using terms I'd never heard before -- like Candaulism where the man enjoys exposing his female partner to others and the philosophy of Epicureanism whose followers believe not in pursuing happiness but letting it come unforced and being ready to seize it.

When we returned after the break, Renee talked about Ninon de Lanclos, a woman from the 17th century. She had never married but had many trysts -- with women and men - that never lasted more than three months. She had been friends of Moliere, Cardinal Richilieu and Louis XIV. I commented that it was surprising a woman could lead such a life in those times. Renee responded saying that not much has changed over the years in terms of sexual desires.

On the blackboard, Renee had written:

"Sex is a sometime thing, a toy, an exhilaration, the supreme desert, not to be frustrated by sentimentalizing, by jealousies born of taking it too seriously."

Renee concluded her talk by asking everyone to think about whether they could be a better practicing Epicurean. She encouraged us to talk amongst ourselves while we have this opportunity -- 'other's stories can inspire in 'many different ways' she had said with a wink.

After lunch, I headed to Tango. Nina was talking to Mateo as I entered the room. She turned around and saw me. Mateo looked over and smiled. I sensed he was happy to see me.

"Want to be my partner?" Nina asked. "Before you answer though, you must know that I only lead."

"That's perfect. I'm a natural follower."

Mateo started the class explaining that we'd be learning the basics of Argentinian Tango. To begin, he asked us to walk with the music and to gradually take it in. Nina helped me learn the basic eight steps. At the beginning, we felt uncomfortable and responded to the music's sexual overtones by clowning around. Eventually, our joking turned to flirting. By the end of the first lesson, we were in close embrace with our chests pressed to each other enjoying the sensation. When Mateo announced the end of class, I crossed my legs and twirled in front of Nina. I was shocked by how wet I was when my upper thighs rubbed together.

As I left the classroom, I decided to go for a walk to relieve some of the tension that had built up within me. I met Abbie in the hallway. She was waiting for Renee who was talking with Annika. Renee looked back at Abbie and saw me standing with her. Renee said that she'd be another half hour -- that she had a few things to 'work out' with Annika.

"I was just going for a walk. Want to join me?" I asked Abbie.

"Yes, that would be nice. We have a two-hour drive back to our summer house on the west coast." As we walked out the door, she asked "So, what do you think of Tango?"

"I think I'm catching on. I'm looking forward to when I can just let myself flow with the music."

"Yes, it's best enjoyed improvised -- like sex!" she added with a smile. "Wait till you dance with Mateo. It's heaven."

"Have you danced much with him?" I asked.

"He taught me Tango here several years ago. I continued dancing with him back in Copenhagen where Renee and I live." She paused. "Mateo invited me to be his partner at a competition in Rio. We didn't win anything, but it was a beautiful experience."

We walked a bit further and then she said, "You'll have to ask Mateo about naked Tango." I could tell she was wanting to tell me more.

"Naked Tango!?" I asked surprised.

"I had read about this group in Stuttgart, Germany that hosted an annual "naked Tango" festival...where the woman dances naked with the man dressed in suit and tie. It was so exciting dancing there. Mateo's such a gentleman. I know Mateo enjoyed it very much too though he doesn't talk about it."

We headed back. I said good-bye to Renee and Abbie and went up to my room. At supper, I told Nina I was going to call it an early night and returned to my room hoping that Paul would call. I made a cup of tea and read for a while. I wrote a couple of post cards before getting to bed. This time, I remembered to close the window and curtains.

I woke up late the next morning and had to rush downstairs for breakfast. I ran back up to my room to get ready for classes. My phone started ringing just as I entered my room.

"Hi! I've been waiting for your call! I don't have much time. How's it going?"

"Fine." Paul sounded tired. "How's school going?" he asked.

"Well, we've only had one full day of classes. The first day I arrived and settled in. The second day was mostly orientation and getting to know each other. We all went for a long hike in a forest nearby...had a traditional Danish luncheon with beer and snaps. We even sang songs! It was a fun way to get acquainted."

"How are the classes?"

"The instructors are good -- knowledgeable...not academic. I've met some interesting people. I'm really enjoying the Tango classes and...ah...history lessons. What about you? Any more...unexpected highlights?"

"Well, actually...you wouldn't believe the night I just had. I ended up sharing a room with three young women."

"How'd that happen?"

"Long story. It was like a scene out of the Odyssey with the sirens. Danish women seem to be rather relaxed when it comes to being naked...just walking around the room in their panties."

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were just having some fun with you Paul...enjoying your reaction...driving you mmmaaaadd" I added dramatically.

I looked at my watch. I had less than five minutes. "Oh my! I've got to get going to my music class."

"Dana, there's more."

"Sorry Paul. I've got to go. I'll try to give you a call tonight."

"OK. Take care. See you."

"See you!"

The call ended. I put my phone away wishing that I could have talked longer -- regretting that I had cut our talk short again. I gathered my things and ran downstairs to class.

Mateo led the talk on sensuous music. He spoke briefly before playing each song. Afterwards, we talked about how the music made us feel and what images came to mind. Mid way through the session, he played Ravel's Bolero. As soon as I heard the flute, my experience with Steve and Paul at the performance in Toronto came to mind. The last song Mateo played was Layla. I swayed with the music as I did that night on the dance floor in front of Steve. When I closed my eyes, I thought of Paul holding my arms tightly behind my back and Steve fondling my breasts. I had to remain sitting to regain my composure at the end of the class.

In the afternoon, Nina and I continued our Tango lessons. I was becoming more comfortable with the basic steps and our movements were becoming more sensuous. We were no longer uncomfortable with our chests pressed closer together and Nina's knee pressed up tightly between my legs. By the end of the session, I had learned how to swivel on my back foot and dance around her.

"I'm going to have to pass you on to Mateo soon" Nina said as Mateo turned off the music. "You're getting too hot for me!" She laughed.

Looking over at Mateo, Nina called out "Mateo do you want to take over with this one?"

He just looked over and smiled. "Dana's catching on very quickly!" he said. "Perhaps we'll have a dance at some point."

Nina looked back at me and whispered. "Abbie never stops talking about how much she enjoyed dancing with Mateo. Be sure to seize the opportunity like a true Epicurean."

After the session, I returned to my room and decided to call Paul. There was no answer. I joined a couple of women for a longer walk in the forest and was back in time for supper. After supper, I was walking out of the cafeteria when Nina ran up to me.

"I missed you last night. Time for a visit tonight?" she asked.

"That would be nice. I'm just going upstairs now. Any time would be fine."

"I'll be up in a little while" she said.

About an hour later, Nina knocked on my door. I opened the door. She was wearing the same bathrobe she wore on stage and holding a bottle of white wine and two glasses in one hand. She had something red in the palm of her other hand. I couldn't see exactly what it was.

"I thought we could use this" she said holding the wine bottle and glasses up high. She was in a party mood.

"I haven't had a glass of white wine since the plane" I said cheerfully.

I stepped back into my room and gestured for her to come in. Nina set the glasses on the desk and poured the wine. She handed me a glass. I sat down in the corner of my bed with my back against the wall as I had done the other night. Nina pulled the desk chair closer to the bed and sat down.

"So, what did you think of Renee's lecture?" she asked.

"Oh...well...let me think." I wriggled my body tighter against the wall and took a sip for some liquid courage. "Paul's definitely a Candaulist."

"So, Paul enjoys exposing you? I see. And are you an Epicurean? Do you seize those moments of...sexual bliss?" Nina asked dramatically.

"Well...not every day!"

"Every week then?" Nina teased.

"No, not even every month. It's difficult to find the time."

"What was it about some of the music we heard this morning?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, you looked a bit...in your own world when some of the music was playing -- especially Layla. I always thought that was a sexy number."

I took a bigger sip. "Paul and I knew a man from one of the first couple's clubs...".

"Couple's clubs! Are you swingers!? You're more adventurous than I thought" Nina said sounding surprised and intrigued at the same time.

"We'd first met in the kitchen where everyone gathered. Steve -- his name was Steve - was such a nice man to talk with. A few years later, Paul had arranged for us to attend a couple's party on a boat moored in the Toronto harbour. It turned out that Steve was at the front door selling tickets."

It was obvious by the way Nina was sitting that I had captured her full attention.

"Later in the evening, Paul and I were returning from the dance floor to our table, when he came up to talk. Paul stood behind me with his hands on my hips. The song Layla came on and I started swaying with the music. I had to step closer to Steve to hear what he was saying. We were almost touching. Paul's hands moved up to my shoulders. Suddenly, I felt one dress strap fall off my shoulder. I went to reach for it, but Paul caught my wrist. Then, my other strap fell to the side. At that point, I knew what he was going to do. I froze. I felt Paul's thumbs slide underneath my dress and slowly roll down the top."