A Cycling Odyssey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina's eyes widened. She leaned forward in her chair.

"I wasn't wearing a bra."

"Oh my!" Nina's eyes widened. She leaned back in her chair.

"Paul grabbed my wrists again and held them behind my back offering me to Steve. I stood motionless. I remember that look on Steve's face. I'll never forget it - a look of total desire. It was so arousing - so intoxicating -- trapped between Paul and Steve, my hands held tightly behind my back. My body started swaying to the music. I remember watching Steve's hands rise. It seemed to happen in slow motion. He looked at Paul, then me...then cupped my breasts and squeezed gently. I pushed my breasts forward into his grip and inhaled deeply. He made circles with my breasts, slowly, as I continued swaying. I was so aroused. He didn't let go. My juices were flowing down my inner thighs. He bent down and kissed me on my nipples at the end of the song. Paul pulled up my dress and placed the straps back on my shoulders. I could hardly make it back to our table. I was so weak in my knees."

"Did you see him again?" Nina asked.

"Yes, it was Steve who we invited to a performance of Bolero."

"I saw your reaction to Bolero!" Nina exclaimed.

"I was already excited having had supper with Paul and Steve. They were both dressed in suits. I was wearing this extremely low cut, tight fitting dress that I knew from their looks was turning them on. We had enjoyed a bottle of wine before walking across the street to the theatre. We sat near the front. I was in the middle. I felt trapped between them just like that time on the dance floor. As soon as the orchestra started, Paul placed his hand on my thigh. It felt so nice. I placed my shawl on my lap as a signal to go further. He didn't lose time. He slid his hand underneath and gripped my upper thigh."

I stopped talking to take another sip of wine. I shifted my body and felt how damp I had become between my legs.

"Steve saw what Paul was doing and placed his hand on my other thigh on top of the shawl. Without looking at him, I took his hand and placed it underneath my shawl. I saw him out of the corner of my eye watching me as he gripped my thigh as high up my leg as he could. I can feel his soft, warm hand right now!" I shuddered.

"My legs opened wide -- instinctively - with Steve's added touch and I slid down in my seat offering Paul full access to my labia. Paul knew exactly what to do. He started running his middle finger upward between my lips in time with the music. I was so wet, and my lips had blossomed so wide. Halfway through the performance, he held my clitoris tightly between his forefinger and thumb and began to move his fingers from side to side in time with the music -- tugging them outwards every so often. The tempo was quickening. The sounds were so exotic. I exploded at the same time the music reached its crescendo. It was a good thing we were sitting close to the orchestra. The loud music hid my heavy breathing and moaning as I orgasmed. Steve had to help me up to be part of the standing ovation. All I could do was hold on to the seats in front of me and gasp for air."

Nina reached for the red object she'd had in her hand when she came in.

"Do you mind?" she asked holding it up for me to see.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You haven't seen a 'womanizer' before?"

"A vibrator?" I asked as Nina extended it to me for a closer look.

"Sort of...but better" she said.

It fit perfectly in the palm of my hand. It was very light. I turned it over and noticed a small oval cup. I pressed down on its soft edge. A muffled buzzing sound startled me. I pulled my finger back. The sound stopped as quickly as it had started. Nina laughed. She reached over and took it from my hand.

"Watch this!"

She rose slightly from her chair - enough to turn the chair around to face me directly. She undid her bathrobe exposing her beautiful full breasts, tight stomach and a thick patch of dark hair that appeared wet -- matted. Some spots glistened as she adjusted herself. She reached between her legs and spread her labia with one hand. Her clitoris was peaking out from under its hood. She positioned the oval cup and pressed down. A faint hum started up. She slid further down in the chair and pressed it tighter.

Her eyes closed to savour the sensation just as I would do. My gaze lowered. Her areolas were swollen, and her dark nipples stood erect. I fought the temptation to reach out and pinch them -- not wanting to disturb her concentration. Instead, I watched her breasts raise and lower with each breath. Her skin was gradually turning pink - her breathing louder. By the time she opened her eyes again, I was spellbound. She mustered a weak smile.

"Please!" she said between deep breaths.

I knew what she wanted. I slid myself over to the edge of the bed directly in front of her and reached forward. I tenderly cupped her breasts in the palms of my hands. They felt so firm and warm. They were so heavy.

"Squeeze them, please!"

I squeezed gently. She closed her eyes again.

"Oh, harder. Please!"

I squeezed harder and held for as long as I could. I knew the sensation she craved. Then I positioned her nipples between my thumbs and fingers and gently tightened. She whimpered quietly. I pulled them slowly toward me - just as mine had been tugged when I was on all fours at the club.

"OOOHHH" She grimaced looking me directly in the eyes. "That feels so nice. Please! Harder!"

She pressed the womanizer tighter against her body. Her body began to shake. I watched her head lift slowly upward and her mouth open wide. She stared blankly into my face - her eyes glazed over. I'm sure she didn't see me. Then her pelvis jerked sharply up once...twice. The third time she pressed the womanizer firmly against her sex. Her legs suddenly squeezed tightly together. I could hear her juices splashing. Her stomach muscles contracted at the same time her upper body slowly began to twist. Then her body arched backwards. She started to groan.

"OOOH...Daaana...it's sooo...nnnnni...." Her upper body quickly contracted again.

"Uhh!" She grunted. Her upper body opened and then quickly contracted again.

"Uhh!" She grunted again. Her contraction caused the chair to tip sharply backward. A chair leg scraped on the floor. I was afraid she was going to fall over.

"Mmmyyyyyyy god!" She grunted loudly "Uhh!...Uhh!"

Then she fell silent except for the sound of her gasping for air. She rested her hand and the womanizer on her leg then slowly opened her eyes.

"That was soooo nice!" she said looking at me with a red face and weak smile. "I was imagining I was you on that dance floor. That must have been so exciting."

We sat quietly for a few minutes longer.

Nina reached out with the womanizer in her hand. "Would you like to try?"

I was too shy. "No, it's OK" I said.

A voice inside me poked, "Seize the moment!"

"But...Nina...". I reached out with my hands and leaned forward. "Would you come...hug me?"

Nina smiled and got up slowly. She laid her bathrobe over the chair behind her. She reached for mine.

"Let me help you" she said.

I pulled my arms out of the sleeves and handed it to Nina. After placing it on top of hers, she put a knee on my bed and crawled behind me into the corner where she turned around and leaned against the wall. She wrapped her hands around me just under my breasts. I turned my head and looked up into her face.

"Come closer" she said. I raised myself up and she pulled me up tight against her breasts.

I wriggled myself backwards into her embrace. She leaned me over to one side of her body and held my head in the crook of her arm. I felt her hand rest on my thigh. It slowly slid upwards until it reached my mound. She began running her fingers through my damp pubic hairs as she fondled my breast with her other hand.

"Your hairs are so fine" she marvelled.

She pressed down lightly on my mound with the palm of her hand. I responded by pressing back into her hand. She spread her fingers wide and slid her middle finger between my labia. I opened my legs wider. I felt her breast pressed against the back of my upper arm as her finger slid slowly back and forth between my lips.

"My goodness that feels nice."

"Shhhhh. Lay back. Enjoy it."

I closed my eyes. I felt the warmth of her body, her fast heartbeat and her chest raising and lowering. I could smell that same scent I had first noticed in the train -- only now mixed with the smell of our sex. I opened my eyes and looked up into hers. She bent down and kissed me with those thick full lips. I felt her tongue against my teeth. I opened wide. Her tongue shot inside my mouth and danced around mine again and again. My body tightened for the longest time. I thought the sensation slowly welling up inside me would never reach a peak. It climbed higher, and higher, and higher.

"Huh" I struggled for a breath. "Huh!" I tried again for a breath. "Huh!" Suddenly, Nina's face disappeared from my sight.

"OOOHHH, Niiinnaaa. ...I'm...going...tooo ..."

Her arms pulled me tighter as my body began to shake. Overwhelmed by all the sensations, I fell off the cliff and started to grunt.

"Uhhh!...Uhhh!...Uhhh!... Uhhh!"

I was frantically trying to capture my breath as more shocks ran through my body. When I opened my eyes again, I was still resting in Nina's arms savouring her warmth and soft caresses. Eventually, words came to me. I told her how I'd been attracted to her from the first time we met. How much I'd enjoyed that first hug on the train platform. How I thought she was going to kiss me then.

Nina laughed. "I was going to kiss you, but the train came, and we had to make a dash for it."

"Missed opportunity, I guess" I said laughing.

"We're not very good Epicureans!" Nina quipped.

"I think we made up for it tonight" I said raising my face up towards hers. We kissed passionately.

I showered after Nina left. Just before going to bed, I sent Paul a text.

Dear My Man:

Thinking of you a LOT. Looking forward to Copenhagen so that you can buy me that set at L'Agent Provocateur and share our experiences.

Your woman...always YOUR woman.

In the next morning's class, Renee provided an art lesson focusing on nudes and erotic images. After a short break, we moved into another classroom where there were enough easels for everyone arranged in a circle. A stool, with a white sheet draped over, was positioned in the centre.

Renee started by asking us to sketch whatever was on our mind. I saw a bouquet of flowers on the desk by the door and started to draw them. After fifteen minutes, she asked us to turn our minds to an erotic image and to draw it. I pulled out the photo I had of Paul's torso, naked, holding a teacup in his hands just above his erection. It was one of my favourites. We'd staged it, as a lark, one morning in a hotel room after a night at the club. I taped it to the top corner of the easel and started sketching it out roughly when Renee came up behind me.

Looking over my shoulder at the photo, she asked "Do you plan to keep the teacup?"

I turned to face her. "That was my idea" I said.

Renee looked again at the photograph and back to my easel. "Why not paint him holding the bouquet of flowers you've sketched -- with those stiff, long stalks" she suggested and then moved to the person beside me.

I looked back at my painting. I could see how the flower stems would accentuate the shape, size, and stiffness of Paul's erection. I started working with the idea. We returned to the classroom after lunch and found Renee standing in the middle of the room talking to a muscular, well shaped, younger man who must have stood over six feet tall. Sitting naked on the stool draped in a white sheet, he looked like a Greek God. Renee said something to him. He stood. They continued talking. All eyes were on them. Slowly his cock began to harden. You could have heard a pin drop were it not for Renee's inaudible whispering. Everyone had stopped sketching to watch.

Renee's right hand reached out and began to lightly fondle his balls. His cock spasmed several times. You could see his abs tensing in response to her touch. As Renee played with him, he remained standing, ramrod straight. It was as though they were daring one another.

She began slowly tracing a finger along the underside of his shaft - from the base to his crown. His tip began leaking. I watched a thread of precum, caught in the light, slowly spiral downwards. It sparkled like a strand from a spider's web. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and slowly twisted her wrist back and forth -- while continuing to talk with him. Unexpectedly, she released and turned startling all of us watching.

"Everyone, this is Jesper. Annika's husband. You can start sketching now."

There wasn't a sound. My eyes remained fixed on Jesper thinking how chiselled -- like a sculpture one might see at The Louvre -- he looked. One at a time, we regained our composure and started sketching.

Renee came around to see my work. She asked, "May I?"

I extended her my brush.

"Here's how you could make him look more natural...more relaxed...just as Jesper is standing now" she said.

When Renee had finished, we both looked over at Jesper and back at my painting of Paul.

"Thank you very much!" I said. "That's exactly the look I wanted -- as though he'd just got back from the store and was handing them to me."

"Just naked" she corrected.

"Yes, just naked...and with an erection." We both laughed.

At the end of the session, Renee mentioned we could leave our paintings on the easels and come into the room at any time to work on them. After cleaning up in the back room, I went to Tango class. I met Nina on the way. The entire session focussed on finetuning our swivel and circling our partners. Whenever, Mateo came close to Nina and me, he whispered "straight back, angle forward, Dana" or "caress the floor with your feet Dana." He always spoke to me. Never to Nina. I frequently saw him in the mirror observing me. The session ended too quickly. The repeated, syncopated rhythm had transported me. I had lost all sense of time, again.

"Whew! That was hot Dana" exclaimed Nina. "And not just the temperature!"

I went up to my room and fell asleep on my bed. I woke up just in time to get downstairs for the end of supper. I ate alone while they cleaned up in the kitchen, then went back up to my room. After reading a bit, I decided to return to my painting of Paul.

It was so quiet on the main floor with only the kitchen staff in the cafeteria. I saw Annika walk into her office as I opened the door to the classroom. I didn't notice Jesper coming down the hall behind me. Enough light still shone through the window for me to paint. I walked over to where my painting of Paul sat on the easel. I sat down and started working on the bouquet. I wanted the stems to look long, straight and rigid.

After a while, it became too dark. I looked about for a switch not wanting to get off my stool. I found one within reach. It lit only my area of the room but that was good enough. I finished the bouquet and moved to his torso. I looked up at the picture I had taped to the top corner of the easel. I wanted to capture Paul's flat stomach, strong arms and wide shoulders. When I had finished, I stepped back. There he was standing in front of the window of my room holding a large bouquet of flowers above his flat stomach sporting an erection that pointed slightly downwards -- just like in the photo, something I hadn't noticed before.

I looked at my watch. My goodness! It was past ten. I went into the back room to wash up. When I turned out the light to leave, I plunged myself unexpectedly into total darkness. I started to feel me way carefully out of the room when the door to the classroom suddenly opened. Annika and Jesper burst into the room laughing. I stepped quickly back into the cleaning room.

"No, it can't wait until we're home" he said.

"Oh, Jesper...what happens if someone comes in."

"No one will come in here."

Jesper fumbled with the buttons on her blouse. He slid her bra straps to the side and pulled out her breasts. He bent down and started kissing them loudly and began sucking wildly on her nipples. She fell back and leaned her head and shoulders against the wall. Her eyes closed to better savour the sensation of his tongue and lips on her nipples.

"Jesper, we really should go hoooome...Oh, myyyyy...that feels nice!"

He started to undo her skirt. He was quick. It fell to the floor. He gripped her panties and tugged sharply down. I heard her high heels tap on the floor as she stepped willingly out of them. She looked frantically about for a place to position herself. She saw a desk just inside the doorway and started walking backwards toward it. Jesper followed her raining kisses on her lips and neck. She clambered up on the desk and leaned against the wall as Jesper positioned himself in front of her. He lifted her left leg and placed her foot on the chair. Her legs spread wider as he caressed her inner thigh. Slowly, her body slid down the wall toward the front of the desk where he was standing.

She opened her eyes and looked him straight in the face. "Oh Jesper...that feels so nice."

He leaned forward. They kissed passionately. His hand moved higher up her leg and onto her mound where he circled a few times. He slowly pressed down with the palm of his hand and then, suddenly, stopped. He looked down at his hand with a surprised look on his face.

"My god, you're soaked Annika!" he exclaimed.

"Oooh!" she whimpered as he gently squeezed her nub and shook his hand quickly from side to side. I could hear her juices being sloshed about in his grip.

She closed her eyes again to savour the pleasure. Jesper resumed sliding his finger between her lips while watching her face closely. Annika was starting to struggle with her breathing.

"Enjoy it Annika. I don't want you to cum yet!" Jesper ordered. He was smiling.

"It feels soooo nice" Annika answered with her eyes still closed.

Jesper squeezed her mound and held tight. Annika stiffened and groaned.

"UHHH!"

"Would you like to feel me inside you Annika?" He started pulling her lips gently apart as though he were preparing to enter her.

"That would be nice."

Jesper slowly inserted two fingers.

"Ooohhh!" she cried out. "Ohhh Jesper...please fuck me!"

"Are you sure you want me to Annika? Perhaps we should go home now?" he teased.

"Jesper...please fuck me!...Uhh!...Jesper that feels so nice!"

Jesper continued kissing her on the neck and ears as he played with her labia. He grabbed her breast with his other hand and squeezed tightly.

"I think I'd rather play with my toy for a little while longer."

"Jesper, I'm going to cum!" Annika struggled for a breath.

Jesper was rhythmically moving his two fingers in and out of her as he continued to squeeze her breasts. She began thrusting her pelvis forward to meet his fingers.

"I want...aaahhh...your cock...aaahhh...inside me. Please Jesper!" Annika pleaded between breaths.

Jesper inserted a third finger slowly. Her body rose on the desk. She spread her legs wider and sought a stronger position on the desk to press harder against him. Her hands gripped the edges of the desk. He resumed the slow, deliberate rhythm. Her breathing became quick and shallow. Her body started to tremble. Jesper held her firmly while they looked directly into each other's eyes. Suddenly, her body froze and her hands gripped the desk tighter. Her eyes rolled into the top of her head and she stopped breathing. All I could hear were her juices being stirred by Jesper's fingers.

Her body violently contracted with each primal grunt.

"UHHH!... UHHH!... UHHH!... UHHH!... UHHH!"

Annika slumped on the desk. She was desperately trying to catch her breath as I watched Jesper undo his pants. His cock sprung out fully erect - dripping.