A Cycling Odyssey Ch. 06 - Man Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leila handed my phone back to Daria. As Daria's eyes returned to the screen, Leila reached under the waist band of my underwear and pulled out my nearly fully engorged cock. She slid a finger lightly up its length, from the base to the tip, and watched it pump.

"It's so straight!" She looked up at me and smiled. "Farid's bends...like a banana." She leaned it from side to side inspecting me.

She started lightly tracing the veins that wrapped around my shaft like a vine. Juice oozed out the tip. Leila dipped her finger into the liquid and brought it to her lips. Looking into my eyes, she sucked her fingertip and licked her lips. My mouth opened to draw in a deep breath. I slumped down in the sofa and spread my legs.

"I love the way a man surrenders when I do that." She squeezed my rod tightly.

Daria was leaning back in the armchair now, sipping her wine, watching us. I sat motionless as Leila unbuttoned my shirt. She ran her fingers slowly through the hairs on my chest, occasionally closing her hand and tugging gently on what she'd gathered. She circled my nipples, clamped and pulled. She released as soon as she saw a pained look on my face.

She beamed. "I love hair on a man's chest."

My cock was straining -- wanting to be bigger. But it was as large as it was going to get.

Leila rose from the sofa and reached out. "Stand up Paul."

She took hold of the waist band on my pants and underwear and shimmied them both down to my feet. I stepped out as she held them to the floor. She pulled off my socks. She reached for the towel she had laid behind the sofa when she returned from the bathroom. She spread it over the sofa cushion.

"Sit back down" she said softly.

I sat down and leaned back. I glanced over at Daria. Her eyes were fixed on my shaft. It was quivering. I watched Leila wrap her long slender fingers around it. Looking at me, she squeezed tighter...tighter...tighter. Her grip was like a vice! My head tilted back and I closed my eyes savouring the sensation.

Leila's thick lips wrapped around the tip of my cock. She slid them down my shaft to my lap. After a short pause at the base, she inhaled through her nose. I felt her lips wrap tighter before returning through the trail of saliva she'd left behind. There was a loud popping sound as she let go. My cock shuddered pleading for her lips to return. Leila leaned forward and began to lick around the underside of my helmet. More juice oozed out the tip.

She licked it off and looked up at me. "Feeling good?" She smiled.

"Very good!"

Daria spoke quietly. "Suck him again Leila. I love watching his face!"

Leila swallowed me at a slow, agonizing pace, again and again. Each time, she made that popping sound and left my cock rocking back and forth searching for her lips. The mix of her saliva and my leakage sparkled. Some of her lipstick was smeared on my shaft. She stopped when my pelvis rose. My body started to tremble. She held my balls in the palm of her hand and waited until she felt it was safe to start again.

Daria came over and stood behind her. "Stand up Leila."

Leila turned her head. Daria helped Leila up and turned her slightly so that she was facing me. She pulled Leila's hair back, gathered it into a ponytail and wrapped a hair band around it. She placed her hands on Leila's neck just below the ears and ran her fingernails down her neck to her shoulders. Leila shivered.

Daria spread Leila's wide collar carefully and pulled her dress down over her shoulders. Leila raised her arms to help with the unwrapping. Once passed her hips, Daria let go of the dress. It fell by its own weight and pooled at Leila's feet. She stood confidently in front of me wearing a black demi bra, a thong and thigh high stockings.

Daria undid Leila's bra, reached around to the front and lifted the cups off her breasts. Her breasts fell slightly. Her erect nipples were like milk chocolate kisses. They were surrounded by large, light brown oval aureoles. Daria bent down and gently removed Leila's thong revealing a thick, neatly trimmed black bush.

Daria ran her hands slowly down Leila's sides and over her hips. She cupped Leila's breasts in the palms of her hands and squeezed. She reached down for Leila's wrists and pulled them behind her back. Leila's breasts thrust forward. Her head fell back onto Daria's shoulder.

Leila wriggled free from Daria's grip and took me by the hand. She led me into the bedroom and stood facing the end of the bed. She looked back at me invitingly then bent over and lay her upper body flat on the mattress. She spread her feet further apart on the floor. Her ass rose exposing her outer lips. She left no doubt what she wished for me to do. I felt Daria's warm hand on my lower back encouraging me to move up closer. I stepped forward as Daria climbed up on to the top of the bed and straddled Leila's arms facing me. Leila stretched her arms high above her head and wiggled her upper body further up the bed. Her thighs were now tight up against the end of the mattress. Standing between Leila's legs, I began rubbing her cheeks admiring how smooth and firm they were. As my fingers slid down between her thighs, her ass lifted.

Daria pointed to the dresser behind me. I turned to see a small, thin, black and silver packet next to a black cloth bag. I reached for the package, tore the top open and rolled the slippery casing over my shaft while holding the tip between my fingers.

Daria had her phone in her hand. She pointed to her ear and then to her phone a couple of times. She saw the concerned look on my face. She pointed to her eye and shook her head from left to right. She wanted only to record sound. I nodded. She tapped the screen and laid the phone down on the side table behind the lamp.

Leila's round cheeks were right below me. I placed a hand on each. I began circling my hands lightly over her firm light brown skin. Her back arched. Every so often, I gripped tightly and shook her flesh.

"Please!" she called out.

I didn't understand what she wanted.

She begged louder. "Please!"

I looked at Daria. She gestured Leila wanted to be spanked. She nodded encouragingly.

I slapped Leila's ass lightly and watched it jiggle.

"Harder!" she pleaded.

I slapped her cheek a second time. The sound rang out sharply in the room exciting us all.

Leila whimpered. Her head rose and twisted as she savoured the sweet pain.

She shook her ass signalling for more. Daria smiled. She looked at me and nodded 'again'. I slapped a third time, and a fourth, harder each time. My hand was burning.

Leila cried out. "Oh...my!" She exhaled loudly. Her body slumped down on the mattress.

I rubbed her cheeks gently. Her skin was hot where I'd slapped her. I ran my fingers up from the back of knees to her inner thighs. Each time, I slid higher. The higher I went, the warmer her skin became. She was slick in places from her own juices. Her stomach rose off the mattress revealing her dark brown wrinkly outer lips dangling between her legs. My fingers slid through them to her pubic hairs. I raked through her matted bush. It was wet and warm. I circled her clit several times before grabbing her pubic hair and giving her thick bush a light tug downward. She groaned loudly. Leila started breathing heavily. Her head was slowly rotating.

Between deep breaths, she managed to call out "Insi..me...ease!"

I took my shaft in one hand and placed my other hand on her hip. I slid through her thick bush in between her soft petals. They parted. I circled her hole several times to lubricate my tip before searching for her entrance. I found it. The door to her tunnel slowly opened. Her body stiffened. She exhaled loudly as I pressed myself forward.

I dipped into her only half-way the first time. As I pulled back, she followed. She didn't want me to leave. I went deeper with each slow thrust until my thighs met her warm cheeks. She pushed back wanting me even deeper. I withdrew and plunged inside her again breaking into a faster rhythm now certain about the depth of her well. Her breathing was becoming ragged.

Daria looked up at me and smiled. She mouthed 'Don't stop!'

I gripped Leila's waist tightly with both hands and continued rhythmically sliding my rod back and forth inside her. My face grimaced with the pleasure of each plunge. The carnal pleasure had us both sounding like animals -- grunting, groaning. I was about to ejaculate.

'Keep going!' Daria mouthed.

I reached forward and grabbed Leila's ponytail in my hand. Her head rose slowly until she was looking into Daria's eyes. Her mouth opened and she began to pant. Leila's breasts were swinging wildly beneath her. Daria reached down and latched on to her nipples. Leila moaned loudly. Daria held Leila's teats tight and pulled downward trying to hold her breasts in place. They continued to sway wildly in her grip.

Daria mouthed. 'Harder!'

Leila's head was circling. I was about to explode. I let go of her hair and gripped her hips as I continued thrusting myself in her. Suddenly, she stopped breathing. Her arms reached out wide. The room was quiet except for the sound of my cock moving through her juices and her fingernails clawing frantically at the bed sheet. She got hold of the sheet and clenched tightly. Her body began to shake then it froze. Her head stopped circling and rose up to Daria's face. Her mouth opened wide. Her eyes rolled back into her head. There was no sound except for the smacking of our flesh and her heavy breathing.

"Oh my goo...!" Her loud cry startled both Daria and me. Daria looked over at me grinning.

Leila tried to catch her breath but was jolted by another wave. She howled this time.

I plowed through her tunnel again. She continued screaming her pleasure so loudly I was concerned people would hear us. Daria was beaming! Leila's body began to slacken. As I slowed my rhythm, her fingers slowly loosened their grip on the bed sheet. She brought her arms closer to her body and lay motionless.

I stepped back. My cock fell out of her and slapped against her thigh. It was still hard. Looking down at Leila, I saw those enticing round cheeks and remembered the feeling when I first placed my hand on them. I reached out and placed one hand lightly down on her. Leila pressed upward in response to my touch. I began circling my hands lightly. She wiggled and laughed.

I went into the washroom to get rid of my condom and to wash up. When I came back, Leila was kneeling on the bed. She had removed her hair band. Her hair was loose, dishevelled. Her blue eye shadow and red lipstick were smeared on her face. She looked ravaged, spent.

Daria reached for her phone. "Let's get a picture for Farid."

Leila rose on her knees and stared directly into the camera with a smoky look as Daria snapped a picture. She then turned to me and opened her arms for a hug. I leaned toward her. She pulled me up tight against her warm, soft breasts. She was very warm, slick from perspiration. As she released me, I placed my hand on the side of her face and drew her up for a kiss. It was a wet, sloppy kiss. I'd never tasted lips so soft and warm.

Leila went to the washroom. I went into the sitting area looking for my clothes. I was putting on my pants when Daria came in.

"You're not leaving us already?" She seemed genuinely disappointed. "Please stay a little longer. We've hardly had time to talk."

I through my pants over the end of the sofa, sat down and drank the last bit of scotch in my glass.

"Here you go." Daria handed me my third glass. She poured another glass of wine for her and Leila.

Leila came in and plopped herself down in the armchair.

"Whew! That was lovely. I haven't had an orgasm like that for a long time! I still feel weak." She turned to Daria. "To think...We'd resigned ourselves to using our Womanizers this weekend. Paul, you're a saviour!"

"We'll have to ask Mikkel whether Paul and his wife can join us for the after party -- after Renee's exhibit opening."

Daria turned toward me smiling. "Our husbands are going to want to meet you and your wife once they hear about this."

All these names...Farid, Ali, Mikkel. I needed a playbook. "Mikkel? Is that Inge's husband?"

"You know Inge and Mikkel?" Daria and Leila both looked surprised.

"I met them on my first day in Copenhagen."

"I'll text Mikkel right now." Leila reached for her phone. She turned her head to look at me. "It's being held at L'Agent Provocateur."

"I've promised to take Dana there to buy a set of lingerie."

Leila's eyes lit up and quickly looked over at Daria. "That reminds me. Ali bought you something to wear. Did you bring it?"

Daria didn't answer.

"You did. Didn't you? Why don't you put it on?"

"Really? Now?" Daria didn't sound as though she needed a lot of convincing.

"Ali bought it to show you off to Farid. I'm sure he wouldn't mind you showing Paul" Leila added. "They said it was OK."

Daria hesitated. It seemed to me as though it was for dramatic affect.

Leila pleaded with her. "Come on."

Daria drew in a deep breath trying to suppress a smile. She rose from the sofa without saying a word and went into the bedroom closing the door behind her. Leila came over and sat beside me. She spoke in a low voice.

"Are you OK with this?

I was still trying to figure out who was who. "Who's Farid and who's Ali?"

"Farid's my husband. Ali is Daria's."

"Dana's certainly going to want to meet you both after I tell her about this." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Farid and Ali are going to want to meet you too! It's nothing we've done before...without our husbands I mean. During dinner, we got the idea. Daria sent them a message asking if it would be OK for us to play...if we felt comfortable."

We heard Daria opening her suitcase. "Why don't you take off your underwear?"

I stood and removed my underwear. Before sitting back down, I rearranged the towel. Leila returned to the armchair. We talked for a few minutes more before the bedroom door opened.

Daria called out. "Paul. Close your eyes!"

I heard footsteps on the carpet approaching me. "You can open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes. Daria was standing within an arm's length wearing a black under bust corset, black thigh high stockings and six inch high heels -- no panties. Tiny, art deco-like golden tulips with bright red stones in the middle dangled from her nipples.

"My goodness! That's beautiful!" I looked over at Leila. She nodded and smiled.

Daria reminded me of a tiny Minoan goddess figurine I'd seen in a museum on Crete. Her breasts were the size and shape of small honey dew melons. There was no better way to describe them. Her nipples were stiff, like licorice nibs, encircled by small, round, aureoles just as black -- much darker than her skin. Her hips flared invitingly -- like magnets to my hands. My cock was already swelling.

Daria looked down just as my meat lifted off my thigh. It wobbled and continued to grow throbbing and twitching. She swayed her hips seductively with her eyes fixed on my shaft. Daria cupped her breasts teasingly. My eyes remained glued on those dangling gold and red pendants swinging from her black nipples. My shaft was almost fully erect now. A clear juice was oozing from my slit. A thread already hung like a cobweb between my tip and thigh.

"I feel like a snake charmer" she said looking over at Leila.

She took a step closer. The area surrounding her entrance was clean shaven. Her extra long outer lips hung down seductively between her legs. Above her entrance was a very large, thick tuft of auburn coloured pubic hair. It looked as though it had never been trimmed. Rivulets of her juices sparkled high on the inside of her thigh. I looked up. The tulip pendants were swaying hypnotically directly in front of my eyes.

I was fully erect now - pointing to the ceiling. Another droplet emerged from my crown. She knelt and placed a hand under my balls, cupped my sack and squeezed gently. She dragged a bright red fingernail from my base to underneath my crown several times as though she were assessing its length. Then she began tracing the dark veins.

She looked over at Leila. "You're right! He's so straight."

Liquid continued seeping from my slit. It was pooling and then flowing down my head where it collected before dripping over the ridge of my shield onto my shaft. Another bubble started to form. She bit her lower lip and drew a breath in through her nose.

She looked up at me again. "Let me clean you up."

She opened her mouth, placed her hands on my knees and leaned forward. She licked my crown as she would a melting ice cream cone. She looked up to see my reaction. I'd leaned back into the sofa and was gripping the sofa cushions tightly staring down at her.

She licked her lips. "You taste sweet -- a bit salty - just like Ali and Farid." Then, she turned her head slightly and looked at me from the corner of her eye.

She asked coquettishly, rhetorically. "Would you like me to suck you?"

She opened her mouth and lowered her head. Her lips hovered over my crown. I could feel her warm breath on my shaft. She gently wrapped her lips around the under side of my helmet, drew tight and pulled my cock upward then eased my shaft back down. She repeated the movement several times. Then, she slid all the way down, buried her head in my lap and rested. I felt her soft nose pressed against my bare skin. I drew a deep breath and started thinking of ice.

Loud slurping sounds filled the room as she resumed sliding her lips up and down my shaft. My breathing was becoming ragged. I drew in another big breath as I struggled to control myself. Daria released just in time. My cock strained and rocked from side to side as though begging for her attention. A small amount dribbled from my tip.

"Ah. The real thing." Daria licked the cream off my tip and swallowed. She licked her lips while brazenly looking me in the eyes.

She stood, turned her back to me and shuffled backwards between my legs. She twisted her upper body and reached down searching for my shaft. Holding on to my cock, she raised one leg over mine and placed her foot on the sofa. She put her other hand on my knee. With her other leg still on the floor, she began lowering herself into my lap. Leila rose suddenly from her chair.

"Wait Daria."

Leila grabbed the small black packet she'd placed under a piece of paper on the coffee table. She quickly tore it open and removed the white, rubbery ring. She reached underneath Daria and rolled the condom down my shaft. She sat back down in the armchair. She caught my attention and pointed to the phone then to her ear. I nodded. She reached for her phone, hit a button and placed the phone back down on the coffee table.

Daria slowly lowered herself until my tip bumped up against her. She guided my cock through her slick lips. My tip found the hollow. She gasped...hesitated...then lowered herself a bit more. My shaft entered and began sliding up inside her. She was incredibly tight. Halfway down, she let go and placed both hands on my knees. With her head lowered, she moved her body up and down. Sometimes she stopped and simply stirred my cock inside her. Eventually, her thighs became tired. She eased herself down and rested in my lap.

She looked over at Leila and smiled. "I feel as though I'm on a spit!" She inhaled deeply and bit her lower lip. "My goodness! This is nice!"

She leaned back, raised her other leg up off the floor and laid it across mine. She was sitting on top of me now with her legs spread wide. I slumped down on the sofa and raised my knees to keep my cock stuffed up inside her. As she slid downwards with me, I spread my legs to hold her on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and held on to her breasts tightly. She placed her arms on the top of the sofa for support and spread her legs even wider. I looked over at Leila. Her eyes were riveted on Daria's spread legs.