A Cycling Odyssey Ch. 06 - Man Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began rocking my hips trying the best I could to move my cock up and down inside her. She pushed down and ground herself in my lap. I reached around her waist and ran my fingers through the long thick tuft of pubic hair above her lips. As I pressed down on her mound, she pressed up just as forcefully. I grabbed her pubic hair in my hand and pulled slowly upwards. Daria's hips rose as she groaned in pleasure.

Leila came over and kneeled in front of us. Her face disappeared between Daria's legs. I felt her tongue slide up my shaft searching for Daria's lips. I could hear sloshing sounds. Daria moaned and spread her legs wider to provide Leila better access. I began caressing Daria's inner thighs. Her hands gripped the sofa tighter. Her breathing was becoming irregular.

Leila began circling Daria's clit with her tongue. Every so often, she made wet sucking sounds like a straw makes when being sucked in a near empty glass. I held her tight as Leila continued sucking on her clit.

Daria desperately wanted me as deep as possible. I grabbed her by the hips and pressed her down on my cock. Her body stiffened. Her head fell back on my shoulder. I could feel the puffs of her warm breath on my neck. Her fingers spread wide and then clenched the sofa cushion. Her head rose. All she wanted now was a release from that excruciatingly sweet pain Leila was giving her. She was on the cliff and about to fall. Her inner wall contracted around my cock like a wide elastic band pulling tight. My hands moved up to her breasts. I squeezed them hard.

I felt the lava rising within me. As I thrust upward, my rod pulsated against the wall of her narrow channel. I grunted loudly over her shoulder as I ejaculated.

The first wave of ecstasy raced through Daria. She screamed so loudly it scared us.

I throbbed again inside her signalling a second eruption.

She cried out happily. "I ca...fee...!" She couldn't finish. Her body jerked sharply forward. She screamed.

I groaned. "UGH!...Geezes!" I squeezed her tight as my body contracted.

She screamed again. She was frantic. "OH MY! OH!" And again. She sounded in such glorious pain.

I came one last time. There was a short silence. I struggled to keep her inside her. We were both spent and breathing heavily. I was sweating.

"That was...so...wow!" she declared to the room. She exhaled heavily.

Leila's head slowly emerged from between Daria's legs. She leaned back keeping hold of Daria's knees. The room was quiet except for our heavy breathing. Leila reached for her phone and turned off the recorder before standing up and moving to the armchair.

Daria turned herself around to face me. She wrapped her hands around my neck, sat down on my thighs and leaned back. Looking down on me, she took the back of my head in her hands and pulled my face into her warm breasts. I felt her chest raising and lowering with each breath. She hugged me for the longest time.

"That was so nice!"

She looked over at Leila and drew in a big breath. "Oh my! I thought your lips would never let go of me!" She sighed loudly.

I suddenly noticed. "Oh! You've lost an earring!"

Daria quickly put her hand up to her ears.

"No, I mean...".

Daria looked down at her nipples. "Oh! You mean a pendant!" She began laughing uncontrollably.

She pulled my face into her breasts and rocked me from side to side. She pulled back. I heard Leila's phone chime announcing a message had arrived.

"Mikkel says you're on the guest list Paul. The price of admission is a bottle of Veuve Clicquot!"

Daria rose from my lap and sat beside me on the sofa.

Leila held up her phone. "Daria! Stand over here and let me get a picture. We should show Ali and Farid what they're missing."

Daria got up from the sofa and walked over to stand in front of the curtains. Leila swung the armchair around and asked me to sit down. Daria stood tall looking down at me. She turned her head slightly to the side. She looked just as hot and dishevelled as Leila did when Daria took her picture.

"Paul, you don't mind having your back in the picture, do you?"

"That's OK."

She checked the picture and then looked over at Daria with a mischievous smile.

"They're probably at the game right now! I'll send your picture and audio clip to Ali. You send my picture and audio clip to Farid."

Daria stood up and went to get her phone. They both took a few minutes putting their messages together.

"Ready?" Leila looked over at Daria.

"Just a second...OK!"

Leila counted out loud. "One. Two. Three. Send!"

In the Tottenham stadium, Farid and Ali's mobiles pinged above the noise of the crowd. Ali reached for his phone as Farid continued watching the action. Curious, Ali clicked on Leila's message:

Subject: Womanizer Weekend

We've renamed it -- Ravaged Weekend. Having a great time! See attached pic and listen to audio clip of your wife.

What's the score there?