All Comments on 'A D.Va, the Faire & a Waffle Ch. 03'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinalmost 6 years ago
Lovely!

I enjoyed this series immensely. Thanks for sharing this.

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 6 years ago
Very good, very good indeed.

Awesome job all in all, can't wait to read more from you.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 6 years ago
Would love more of this

Great fun and a good read.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Any time you are ready to add to it I will be anxious to read it. Thanks

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyalmost 6 years ago
The End?

Noooooooohhhhhhh......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Than CANNOT BE THE END..........

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

This was such a wonderful read! I hope you add more to this story at some point in the future, I love these characters! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow, Thanks so much!

Great story standing alone, but it was even better to catch up with our old friends in Ashville. I was just sorry that Brian was not with the nice girl that he rescued earlier. Thank you for bringing these characters back and please keep writing. It is way too long between your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another awesome story

You’re my favorite author here. I’ve read Life is a Soap Opera several times and it just gets better.

Please continue this - it would be a crime not to!!!

c50chrisc50chrisover 5 years ago
I love this story!

It's difficult to find an author with the right mix of story and sex (for me, anyway).

Please use these characters for more stories. They are well developed and believable.

I "favorited" you, and this is only the first of your stories I've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Masterpiece!

Excellent work! Need the sequel sooner than later!

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

I sincerely hope we all hear from you sooner rather than later. I love the entire series starting from the "Spring Break" series all the way up to here. Please write more about the family & their journey through life. You really are one of my favorite authors. Kudos to you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Felt like there was more

Felt like there was more to it, the aunt started to drop a hint at the wedding that seemed to foreshadow something that wasn't explored, unless I missed it or is going into a sequel.

Great story though, great mix of romance, graphic sex and adorable humor

rayironyrayironyalmost 3 years ago
I award you 5 stars,

Favorite author status, and all the pants,pant, pants of a mid size orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

'Slut' is a multi-user slave...don't confuse your slave by using incorrect names. If you are selfish with your slave, she isn't a slut. 'Whore' is pretty straightforward; she makes money for her Master. Tempest was a lousy attempt at a sub character. She was excited by abuse, that doesn't make her submissive. The scene where Max broke her was annoying...an ill-informed 18 year-old might mishandle it that badly, but Max was older and hopefully intelligent enough to study up on a lifestyle he had never been exposed to before damaging Tempest the way he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far. Love to see more, though I hope they don't introduce another guy in their escapades.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2971 Followers
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories