All Comments on 'A D.Va, the Faire & a Waffle'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinalmost 6 years ago
I Love It!

Please, lots more of this story!

DadDavisDadDavisalmost 6 years ago
And then they........

This story demands more chapters. You cannot leave us with just that much. Needless to say I loved it and want to see more.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Only

Got to.

What is an overwatch and D.Va?

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyalmost 6 years ago
And...

He’s back. Great start. Look forward to the rest of this story. Although I’m not much into gaming, I know enough to enjoy the references.

I also like how Tempest does her name justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hooray! a new HLD story

It is so good to see a new story from HLD. I thought after the years away that you had moved on. I have loved your other stories.

I am not a gamer, so I am missing elements of the tale, but I am 1enjoying the read and the characters you are developing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As ever

Firstly the story is beautifully paced , fun and sexy. Love it. Second, really good to have HLD back. I live in hope of more of the Amberly/Tapestry series too. Just greedy for good writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed reading through this. I was truly invested in the characters and enjoyed the many references to nerd culture and relatable interactions between Max and Tempest. Thanks for the 10/10 story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...