A Daddy's Seduction Pt. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues but now mommy joins.
5.7k words
4.75
35.8k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've written the second part to 'A Daddy's Seduction' because it's high-time I had.

Thanks to Marie for all the encouragement to write this second part of the story.

If you haven't read Part 1, I suggest you go back and do so before jumping into this one, though it is not necessary.

This is a work of fiction, written for fantasy purposes. It includes unrealistic sexual practices and fantasy situations. If you like your erotica/fuck-stories more reality based, then feel free to go elsewhere.

All participants involved in sexual scenes are 18 years old or older.

---

"Do you think mommy liked the show, daddy?" The words kept ringing in my head all throughout the night as I kept a not-so-close eye on my remote team.

After the fuck session that we had had with my daughter in my office she scooted away to her room to get cleaned up and ready for bed. I, on the other hand, went to relieve myself and then decided to sit and work, leaving our collective juices to dry out on my never-fully-softening dick.

The little whore knew all along she was watching us, I thought as I continuously requested people repeat their questions because of how distracted I was. Did they plan the whole thing together?

The thoughts never stopped and it made it near impossible to concentrate. The night became one of the longest of my life.

When it was finally over, I dragged myself to our room. As I opened the door the hall light shined on my wife's exposed back. Her soft, heavy breathing filled the room and she didn't stir a single moment as I came in. As the door closed behind me, I began to peel my soiled clothes off of me until I stood in our room fully naked. I looked at her for a few moments, my cock, somehow, coming back to life. I considered waking her up, having her suck me off, but she looked so peaceful so I decided against it.

Making my way toward the bathroom, I was about to reach in to turn the light on when I heard her groggy voice, "Where are you going?"

I turned to look at her, my tool swinging freely in that state of semi-hardness where it still hangs normally, but it looks much larger than it actually is.

"I thought you were asleep," I replied to her question.

"I was, but that's not what I asked." As she finished she rolled onto her back. She wore a large, loose tank top to bed, and the straps got caught on something as she rolled. One of her breasts didn't care about this and continued with its momentum, fully exposing itself to my view. My cock jumped at this, even after all these years, seeing my wife's naked tits always got me going.

"I was going to jump in the shower before coming to bed," I finally answered.

With a wave of her hand she beckoned me to come close to her and I made my way around the bed to her side. Even though I was already doing what she was asking, she groggily said, "Come here."

When I finally reached her, she didn't even turn her gaze upwards, she just took hold of my quickly stiffening member and fully engulfed it with her dry, sleepy mouth. A low moan escaped me as I reached down to her face and gently moved her hair out of the way as I felt her spit quickly moisten her cavity, increasing the pleasure of the fellatio she was performing.

My cock was soon fully hard, and when she could no longer suck on me easily she dislodged and began to stroke me with her hand. Finally looking up at me she said, "She tastes wonderful on you, baby," and she immediately went back to sucking on my cock.

"Fuck," I moaned out as I caressed her cheek, her hand working on the shaft as she wasn't deep-throating me. "Did you know?" I asked my wife, the answer was not really important, but I was curious, "Did you know she was going to do that?"

She paused for a moment, a strand of drool connecting her lower lip to my penis. She looked at me again, her eyes fully awake now as she got on her knees on the bed, her hand never leaving my cock as she continued to pump my shaft. She leaned up to me and kissed me, passionately, furiously, and when she broke the kiss she said, "Did I know she was going to seduce you tonight?" she squeezed my cock as she said this, "No, I didn't know," and she kissed me again, never letting go of my pole.

When she finally broke the kiss she said, "But I knew she'd do it, eventually." With that sentence in the air she dipped down once more and this time began to work my cock with her mouth with all her might.

I let out another low grunt as I felt the head of my dick hit the back of her throat and I bunched her hair up into a ponytail so I could hold it that way in order to fuck her face whenever I felt the need. Her tank top sliding up her back as her ass was high up and I saw she wasn't wearing any panties. Her other hand shot down to what I knew was her soaking cunt to begin to rub it; I began to move my hips slowly with the rhythm of her bobbing head. "You're the best fucking cock-sucker in the world, babe!"

Releasing my dick from her mouth's grip she said, "You say that to all the girls, I bet," and winked at me before continuing with her masterful head.

Even though I'd cum earlier that night, I knew that if she continued I wasn't going to last long. After only a few more seconds, she again stopped sucking me, but continued to pump my cock with her hand as she reached up and kissed me once more. The sloppy drool around her mouth felt lewd and sexy as I felt my balls begin to contract involuntarily. I knew I was close and had reached the point of no return. "I'm gonna cum. If you keep going I'm gonna cum," I whispered.

"Good," she said. "I want you to cum, baby. I want you to cum thinking about your daughter's tight pussy wrapped around this fat fucking cock." I felt her fist speed up as she was now on a mission to make me blow my load. "Fucking her like a fucking bitch on all fours while the little slut eats her momma's pussy out. Is that what you want, daddy? Do you want to fuck your daughter's whore cunt so fucking hard you push her face into my pussy?" I was only going to last a few more seconds if she kept talking to me like that. "Mmmh, yeah! I can't wait to watch you fuck her again. I want to be there while you stretch her tight little pussy out, baby. I want you to ruin her pussy for any other cock!" she spurred me on.

"I'm cumming!" I managed to barely say. My wife dipped her head down again engulfing my exploding cock just in time. My seed flooded her mouth as I felt her begin to swallow every drop of me down her throat.

As my orgasm began to subside, my wife released me from the grip of her lips but remained where she was. I finally noticed that her fingers had never left her pussy and she was now convulsing with her own pre-dawn orgasm. So lost in her pleasure, that she just held on to my cock for balance, as she involuntarily rubbed it all over her face as she struggled to stifle her moans.

When she finally came down, she let go of my now deflated pecker and she fell onto the bed. "Go shower," she said, "and hurry back."

I did as I was told, and as I finished drying off, I came back into the room, expecting my wife to be waiting for me once more and said, "What did you mean when you said you knew she'd do it eventually?" but she was fast asleep again. I just smiled at her and put on my pajamas and joined her in bed.

---

I woke up slowly and on my own, without an alarm. Whenever I have these evenings of work I usually end up taking the next day off, so there was no need for me to log on today. Better yet was the fact that it was Friday, essentially having myself a long weekend.

I also knew I'd have the house to myself, so it would give me time to do some cleaning and other housework before the weekend, so that I could leave that time for pure enjoyment. It would also allow me to reflect on the events of the previous night. But first things first...

I headed down to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of coffee. As I did, I took a seat in our breakfast nook and unlocked my phone to catch up on whatever I missed during my slumber. The first thing that popped into view was a message from my wife. Clicking it open it read:

Andrea: Sorry I couldn't stay in today, babe.

Andrea: Can't wait to see you tonight.

And that was followed by a provocative mirror selfie of her tits in her office bathroom.

Things were going to get VERY fun this weekend. And seeing her bare breasts caused my aching cock to stir a bit; I reached down to tug at its soft flesh in my boxer-briefs before I noticed another message come in, this time from my son.

Gael: hey dad

Gael: headed to Mike's lake house for the weekend. mom already knows.

Gael: b home sunday

Gael: luv ya

It wasn't strange for my son, or daughter for that matter, to take off for the weekend with their friends, so long as they let either me or their mom know. So when I read that Andrea knew about his trip I didn't question it and quickly replied:

Gabriel: OK. Have fun.

Gabriel: Let us know if you need anything or run into trouble.

He replied with a simple thumbs up and that was that.

I scrolled through some other messages, mostly work, asking if I was ok and that I seemed a bit distracted last night, but thanking me none-the-less for being on so late. I quickly reassured everyone and then jumped to reading the day's headlines before jumping on my chores. As I finished catching up with the world I made sure to down the remainder of my coffee and headed back to our room to put on a pair of Adidas track pants and a t-shirt to begin on the house work.

It was still early when I noticed I was close to finishing. It helped that we have someone that would come once every three weeks to do the cleaning, so the damage tended to be minimal. All that was left was mowing the backyard and I'd be done.

The yard had been a beast of a chore, two hours after I had started I was dripping in sweat, but the job was done and I knew I wouldn't have to lift another finger for the rest of the weekend. Heading back in, I walked straight to our bathroom and stripped naked, turning on the cold water. Stepping into the large rainfall showerhead I felt how each drop of water hit my skin and immediately steam up in contact with my scorching flesh. Standing there, feeling my body cool off from the exertion of the day's work I began to think back to the previous night's events. I remembered my daughter surprising me from under my desk and how she expertly sucked on my quickly swollen member.

I remembered the sight of my wife standing by the door watching us as my cock first pierced the folds of our daughter's sex for the first time and how she was furiously rubbing her own dripping cunt.

I swear I could have heard the wet sounds of her pussy as she rubbed. Is that how my daughter knew my wife was watching us?

The thoughts hit me like the freezing drops from the shower hit my head and I could feel my body begin to heat up, as the blood rushed to my quickly hardening cock. Reaching down I began to lightly stroke my shaft at the thought of my daughter's contorted face with every thrust of my tool.

"Yes Daddy! I'm your fuck-toy to do with what you want! Do whatever you want with me! I'll fuck everyone or no one at all, just keep giving me your delicious cock!"

Remembering her words I felt my grip tighten around my cock as my fits began to move faster.

"I don't care if my whore-mother hears me cum! I want her to hear how you fuck me! I want her to know how much I love your huge, daddy cock!"

As I felt myself tighten my grip with every tug I suddenly got the feeling I was being watched. I slowed down my self-pleasure for a moment and opened my eyes, but saw nothing through the droplet covered glass doors of the shower. As I reached up to wipe away some of the water that had splashed onto the glass, I released the vice-like grip I had on myself and was suddenly aware of how cold the water really was. I began to feel my penis deflate as the blood began to rush to other parts of my body to keep them warm.

It's okay, I thought, Andrea will be home soon and we can play all weekend long once she is.

Stepping out I grabbed my towel and began to dry off and go through my post shower routine, plus a few extra steps in preparation for that night's fun with my wife. I made sure my balls were nice and smooth for her as well as being completely trimmed everywhere else. Even though I knew I'd be putting on lounge-wear once more, I wanted to make sure all the grooming was done right for her. And so, when I was done, I put on my best pair of boxer briefs, and stepped into a fresh pair of Adidas track pants.

As I walked out into our room, I again had that sensation of being watched, so, before I even put on my shirt, I began to make my way, barefoot, throughout the house to see if I was still alone. I checked every room, but all was quiet and empty. As I headed down the hall back to our room I realized I hadn't checked Fernanda's room, and I was sure I was going to see that she was in there.

Bursting in without knocking I was hit by a tidy, clean, but empty room.

What the... I must be imagining things.

Thoughts of the previous night were again flooding my mind as I felt my member begin to swell. I walked around my daughter's room, taking in her environment. Her laptop was there, open, but the screen was asleep.

She must be home if her computer is here.

I looked around the room again, but again, all was silent, and no sounds were coming from the rest of the house. Curiosity bested me then as I hit the spacebar key on her laptop. I could hear the whirring sound of the harddrive coming back to life.

Surely she has it password protected.

But no sooner had the thought crossed my mind that the screen came to life. On it a split-screen with one side and endless scroll of daddy-daughter themed images and captions; on the other, what looked like a story. As I began to read, I quickly realised it read closer to a diary entry, one that detailed the events leading up to and culminating in my daughter seducing me.

...the fuck?

"You like what you see, daddy?"

The sudden boom of sound filling the void that was previously in the room scared me. I jumped as I began to turn to see its source. Leaning against the doorframe of the room stood my daughter, her arms crossed under her breasts pushing them together and up on her torso as she had a faux-peeved look on her face.

As my heartbeat began to slow down, recovering from the initial startle, I answered her, "I guess it depends. What am I seeing there?" Answering her with my own question I couldn't help but look my daughter up and down. She wore a form-fitting white button down that was seethru enough that I could see the red polka-dots on her push-up bra. As my gaze scanned down the rest of her body, I saw the "sluty" version of a pleated and plaid schoolgirl uniform skirt that reached to mid-thigh. It was long enough to be appropriate in public, but short enough to catch the eye of any interested party. The rest of her look was capped with a pair of long socks that reached right below her knees and a pair of miss-matched Chuck Taylor high-tops. In short, she looked very much like her mother whenever we roleplayed as student-teacher and she was the student. Well, except that her mother would usually wear thigh-high stockings and impossibly high heels during those roleplay sessions, but that is neither here nor there.

That's why I didn't hear her around the house, I thought, focusing longer than usual on her unusual sneakers.

Pushing herself off the frame and walking into the room she said, "You're seeing my daddy-daughter porn, there." As she took a few more steps into the room I felt the swell of my cock begin to reach an uncomfortable point. My bulge was not necessarily visible because of the confines of my underwear, but my daughter continued to get closer sensing it was there, until she was at arms length. Being only a few inches apart she reached her hand out to cup my groin and began to trace her palm up and down my shaft as she looked around my shoulder and said, "And it also looks like you got to see my evil plan, too."

Without hesitation she reached into my pants and boxer-briefs and took hold of my shaft in her tiny hand. Twisting it around and pointing it upwards she began to stroke me as she finished closing the gap, her breasts against my torso and sweet relief from the readjustment of my cock, she repeated her question, "So, daddy, like what you see there?"

Without much of a thought, my hands rose to cup my little girl's tits. I could feel the padding of her bra against the palm of my hands as I whispered, "Yes, baby. Daddy likes what I saw there," and somehow, over her shirt, I managed to push her bra low on her breasts allowing me to feel her hard nubs through the fabric of her shirt, "and daddy likes what he's seeing here."

"Good," she said, her breath quickening and her delicate hand continuing to stroke me, but not precisely aggressively, "I removed the password protection so that you would see it. I was hoping to catch you jerking off in here. Maybe even catch you with a pair of my panties wrapped around your cock, daddy."

I could feel my dick getting even harder at the sound of her words. Something I thought would be impossible. My breath was frantic; in and out as my heartbeats began to match its cadence. "You wanted to catch daddy in a compromising situation, honey?"

Sticking her tongue out, my daughter stepped on the tips of her toes, much shorter than she had been the previous night, and licked my lips seductively. "It's not compromising if YOU want to be like that." She pressed her lips firmly and passionately against mine. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I immediately reciprocated, inserting my own into hers. Our heads turned as we furiously kissed each other and my hands began to wander, slowly moving down her back until they rested on her pert butt and I squeezed her meaty flesh.

"Mmmh, daddy! I like when you manhandle me," Fernanda squealed as she broke the kiss. Her tiny fist, only half way around my girth but a blur as she tried to pump my seed out. I thought back to what we were doing, but nothing like manhandling, so I took it as a cue and picked her up by her ass as she instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist.

My daughter giggled as I easily held her, "This is exactly what I wanted, lover." Her use of the word 'lover' made me feel a bit uncomfortable; odd considering everything that we had already done and were about to do.

But I allowed it to wash over me and said, "You wanted your father to carry you by the butt as we made out?"

She had let go of my cock by then and was holding herself up with her arms wrapped around my neck. Taking quick pecks of my lips and face she replied, "What I want is for my father to fuck me like the naughty, little schoolgirl daughter that I am," and she continued to pepper my face with sexy little kisses.

Walking over to her bed, I slowly began to lean over her as I lay her on her back and I pressed my lips to hers. Without another word I reached between us and began to pull off her panties, a cute little pair of white cotton panties with red polka dots that I now imagined matched her bra. And with the same deftness that I had removed her undergarments, I managed to pull my own down to my ankles. I was now completely naked to my daughter's almost fully clothed state, and without much of anything she said, "Fuck me, daddy," and I easily slid into her already slick pussy.

12