A Daddy's Seduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm embrace of her tunnel drew me in as I held fast for a moment, allowing the tightness to wash over me and giving her the chance to adjust to my girth. She just let out a low, animalistic moan as my cock stayed in place. "Fuck, princess. You feel tighter than you did last night, somehow!"

Fernanda began to giggle at this causing her to contract her already vice-like pussy and making me moan uncontrollably. As her giggling slowed down and turned into heavy breathing she just urged me on by saying, "What are you waiting for, daddy? Start fucking me already!"

I began to slowly pull out before thrusting violently into her again. As the head of my cock hit her cervix, she let out a high pitched squeal of approval. Picking up speed I continued to pump my cock into her wanton pussy and she began to gasp out encouragement for me to continue my ministrations: "That's it, daddy. Fuck me. Fuck your little slut. Fuck me like you love me. Fuck me like you hate me! I love your big, fat, father cock!"

I was beginning to lose myself in the moment; my hand suddenly wrapping around my daughter's throat as I began to choke her lightly. "Yes, papi! Choke your slutty little puta!"

No sooner had she said that, that the door to her room burst open, slamming against the wall.

"What the FUCK is going on in my house?!?"

Standing at the door was my wife. Had I not known better I would have thought she had a look of pure fury painted on her face. Luckily, I did know better, my daughter didn't as I saw the look of panic sweep over her. Her recent confidence quickly melting away.

We stayed frozen on her bed, my cock still buried deep in her pussy and my hand still wrapped around her tiny throat, when my wife started making her way into the room. The first thing I noticed as she did was the clicking sound of her heels, and it triggered my cock to jump in excitement. A split second later I felt my daughter's contracting cunt around my shaft, and I knew that she had felt my flex. It also made me very aware and take notice of my wife.

As I began to scan her from head to toe, I noticed her makeup, expertly applied, but in an exaggerated way that she almost never wore. Moving my gaze further down, I saw she was wearing a sheer, white button down shirt, very similar to the one my daughter had on. This was complemented with a tiny tube skirt that was so short it could be confused as a wide belt. Her legs were bare and smooth and went on forever until they reached her stiletto encased feet.

I knew then that my wife had seen us together already and had gone to the trouble of changing into something "more comfortable," since the picture she had sent me earlier from her office was of her wearing a dark shirt and jeans. When she reached the edge of the bed she put a finger under my chin, lifting my face slightly higher than it already was. "Husband. You haven't answered my question. What the fuck is going on in my house?"

I opened my mouth to give her a cheeky answer when I heard our daughter squawk, "Mom... I'm... we were just..." but my wife put her other hand on her mouth to stop her from talking.

Smiling at her I finally said, "Isn't it obvious, wifey?" I moved my face from over her finger and looked down to my daughter, squeezing my hand around her throat a little and smiling, "I'm fucking our daughter," and I made sure to put an emphasis on the word.

My daughter's eyes widened and her expression was questioning, but still slightly scared, as my wife removed her hand from her mouth and I released my grip from her neck. I began to slide my cock out of her clenched pussy until only the head was in and I unceremoniously thrust back in until I was fully inside her and made her yelp, "Fuck! Daddy?!?"

"WITHOUT ME?" my wife exclaimed exaggeratedly and began to laugh as I too began to chuckle ignoring our daughter's question and moving my hips. Turning to our daughter, my wife said, "I know you saw me last night while you fucked my husband, your father. Did you think I'd let it go so easily? Especially when you try to take what's mine? Mommy just had to give a good scare." When she said this she reached down to the spot where my cock and her cunt joined in search of her clit, and when she found it she began to rub it furiously as I fucked her. The intermingling feelings of fear and lust caused our daughter to explode in an orgasm so powerful she was unable to control her trembling and squirming on my pole. She continuously thrust her arms forward trying to push me away for some relief from the stimulation but her flailing was not allowing her to do so.

My wife laughed again and lifted her skirt over her hips so it hung loosely around her slim waist. It was now more than evident that she wasn't wearing any panties and she reached down to rub our combined juices onto her swollen mound. "Mmmmmh, that feels nice," she said, her eyes fluttering. "You know what would feel nicer?" she asked rhetorically, "your mouth on my pussy, babygirl."

Without another word, my wife got on our daughter's bed and spread her legs wide, exposing her leaking quim, while I slipped out of her stretched hole and flipped her onto her belly. The orgasm had been much more intense than either one of us had originally thought and Fernanda was a trembling ragdoll to do with what we willed.

Pulling our little princess whore onto her knees I scooted her slightly up on the bed until her face was just hovering over her mother's sex. Her mouth hung open dully as she looked into her mother's eyes, tits, and pussy; drool dripping from her lips. My wife put her hands on her cheeks and said, "Oh, baby, you look like such a pretty little slut. Come here and eat mommy's pussy. You know, that's where I pushed you out from?"

It was then that Andrea would later tell me that a smile began to creep on Fernanda's face. She had caught her breath and was finally coming down the blissful embrace of her cum. "Yes mommy," she whispered, barely audible to me as I knelt behind her. I lined myself up to enter her once-more-contracted hole.

Our daughter wrapped her mouth around my wife's opening. Andrea threw her head back at the initial touch of the wet muscle against her quickly parting lips; I took that as my cue to slide my glistening tool into Fernanda's waiting pussy. I heard her moan into my wife and at the same time saw my wife's legs quiver at the sensation. At that moment, the three of us were one; the three of us were the definition of a loving family.

It wasn't long after that the elegantly decorated room was filled with the lewd sounds of slapping, moaning, and splashing of juices. "Yes, baby! Such a good little whore for mommy, you are!" my wife whispered as she held her daughter's head against her gash.

"Garrgh! Fuck! Her pussy is so tight, baby! She's just as tight as her mom!" I added looking my wife straight in the eyes. As I pounded into our daughter's sopping cunny I leaned forward towards my wife, and Andrea took the hint and leaned forward towards me, too. We kissed passionately over our semi-spitroasted progeny.

Stopping for a moment, Fernanda wantonly said, "Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me like a fucking whore in front of your wife! Fuck me like the daughter slut that I am in front of mommy!"

My wife and I broke our kiss as I began to increase my speed.

"Fuck! I'm so close, daddy! I'm cumming, daddy! Your little daughter whore is cumming!" My daughter's knees gave out as she fell onto her belly, my cock still pistoning in and out of twat.

Fernanda's screams filled the room as Andrea began to laugh again at what a lusty mess our daughter was and how much of a slut she was behaving like. "Was this anything like you'd imagine it would be, babe, all those times we pretended I was her?" my wife asked me.

Unable to answer her question, I just replied with, "I'm not gonna last much longer."

"No, sir, you don't!" my wife exclaimed as she pushed me back and out of Fernanda. The cool air hitting my throbbing member as I suddenly left her fleshy sheath. "You don't get to cum, not before mommy gets her fill!"

As I lay on my back at the edge of the bed, I looked down the length of my body and saw as my wife jumped over our daughter to straddle my hips. Taking hold of my engorged cock, she lined it up to her glistening pussy and let herself drop with her full weight on me. Her boobs, that at some point she let free by ripping her shirt open, bounced lasciviously before me.

"FUUU... THAT'S WHAT MOMMY NEEDS!" she screamed into the room. Placing her hands against my chest for balance, Andrea began to move her hips up and down my shaft, twerking her ample ass on my thighs and hugging my cock with her vice-like cunt. "That's it, baby! Fuck me, daddy! Mommy loves bouncing on your big, fat, daddy cock! Fuck me like you paid for me, papi!"

My hands moved instinctively to her chest as my palms pressed firmly against her mounds. I could feel her nipples cut patterns into my palms as I kneaded her mountainous orbs. "You're so hot, baby! You're the hottest fucking bitch on the planet!" I encouraged her as she continued to bounce; my cum an inevitability at this point.

"You know I am, daughterfucker!" she said as she looked over her shoulder to see Fernanda, who was now leaning against the headboard, idly rubbing her used up kittie. "Now cum for me, baby! Mommy wants your daddy cum deep in my mommy pussy. Fill me up with your seed!"

Her words pushed me over the edge as I finally let go. I felt the torrent of jism shoot up my shaft and begin to coat the insides of my wife as she, too, exploded in her own orgasm, triggered by the filling sensation of my cum flooding her cunt. I thrust my cock a few more times up into her before finally letting her go. Andrea fell back onto the bed, my cock once more exposed to the cool night air. As my wife scooted further up the bed, she found the nook of Fernanda's arm and she cuddled against our daughter. Fernanda in turn, reached down with her free hand and began to scoop my now leaking cum out of her mother's quivering cunny and brought it up to her waiting lips to taste her parents juices; Andrea shivered with every touch.

"Mmmmh! My mommy and daddy are VERY tasty," she said as she and Andrea began to giggle.

As I held myself up by the elbows, my now shrinking member glistening in the room's light, all I could do was admire the two most beautiful women in my life as they cuddled lovingly. And I, too, joined them in a fit of giggles as I thought of the vulgarity that dripped from their mouths just moments ago juxtaposed with the tenderness of their embrace.

Looking at me, they both said simultaneously, "We love you, daddy."

Things will never be the same.

...to be continued?

12